Vetting Shills and Trolls: Classic Examples

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
fbenario

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by fbenario »

pov603 » March 3rd, 2018, 2:38 am wrote:WhyiseveryonegettingonAnyhoo'scaseaboutthepunctuation?thisisbecomingintolerable,Iamgoingtofindawebsitethatdoesntstooptothesegrammarnazirequirements...
Oh how droll of you. A fine example of a rare medium, well done. So to speak.
Anyhoo
Banned

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Unread post by Anyhoo »

simonshack » March 3rd, 2018, 9:17 pm wrote:
antipodean » March 3rd, 2018, 6:28 pm wrote:Anyhoo
http://letsrollforums.com//showpost.php ... ostcount=3

You registered at Lets Roll 6 years ago, why has it taken you so long to have your light bulb moment ?
Ditto.

I can explain that very easily. I have registered at all kinds of web sites over the years as I attempted to look into deeper truths, not just about 9-11 but about a whole host of subjects. But I want to keep this limited to discussion of 9-11. I have long known that the official story was BS but, beyond that point, I was confronted with a many different explanations for 9-11, all sounding very reasonable but all pointing in completely different directions and every single one leaving me hanging. Unable to find the truth in all the misinformation and disinformation, I just stopped looking for long periods of time. I worked as a software developer for many years so my concentration kept being pulled into the various projects I was involved in, but always in the back of my mind I knew I had this 9-11 mystery that was driving me crazy trying to figure it out. As an analyst, I did not know what to think, but I always had a need to understand this event. Why has it taken me so long to have my light bulb moment? I cannot answer that other than to say that recently I took my fourth dive into the 9-11 mystery pool and watched 'September Clues' again (I had watched it before without true comprehension) and this time I had enough information (from previous research I had done) to understand what I was seeing and its meaning. I can only say that I have been mentally dense not to see what is presented so clearly in that video, but I believe Simon Shack has come closer to anyone to describing the truth of 9-11 than I have come across before.

Having said all that, I am dismayed and frustrated not to see more people coming to this web site. In the U.S. everyone I know apparently believes the official 9-11 story without question and anyone such as myself who tries to say anything different is automatically labeled as a "Conspiracy Theorist" worthy of being mocked and ridiculed. I consider myself to be an intelligent person who has for many years wanted to know the truth about 9-11; who has tried using all of mental capacity to understand it and could not do it until finally I had my light bulb moment, as you put it. To do it, I had to be in a position in my life where I was able to basically throw out my previous version of reality to accept that 9-11 was a media hoax. That is what it took for me to see it, so I know that nobody can be told this. Some may see it easier than others. To most it will seem like BS because they cannot conceive that so many people (media, government, etc.) would be involved in such a huge hoax. I feel like I am rambling now and I should end this post, but to answer my own question, where do we go from here? We educate ourselves. We learn and understand how it was possible for them to create this hoax. We learn what power structure is behind the hoax. If we did not know about 9-11, what else don't we know about? To summarize, what we do is we learn the true nature of the reality in which we live. Some call that taking the red pill. Learning the truth about 9-11 is just one small part of it.
Anyhoo
Banned

Unread post by Anyhoo »

patrix » March 3rd, 2018, 2:55 am wrote:
Flabbergasted » March 3rd, 2018, 12:53 am wrote:
Anyhoo wrote:I am posting on a dead web site...
So don´t.
As you see Anyhoo the tone here can be harsh. Personally I think it's a bit unwarranted, but then again I have not been around here that long, and as I understand there's been a lot of problems with forum trolling. The idea of this forum is also not to chat, especially not in the research threads as to not pollute them so that they become full of nonsense and hard to read. But there is a chat box you can use.

Anyway I wish you a warm welcome. I hope you will find the research here as interesting as I have. But as you point out, the truth don't really seem to interest that many people and that can be very frustrating. I hope, as I've been very fortunate with, that you find people in real life that you can talk with on these things, because that is very helpful when trying to keep sane in an obviously insane world. But as you may have noticed it's also easy to loose friends and be avoided. I'm very open with my views and it works ok, but quite a few friends don't keep in touch any more which has been hard for me, but then again what kind of friends where they then?

And try to be open. I had a hard time with the subject of satellites and rockets, but today it's clear as day to me that rockets have no way to create propulsion in a vacuum which of course also makes satellites impossible. It's actually quite elementary physics. You can read all about it in the "Does rocketry work beyond Earth's atmosphere" thread.

All the best and again welcome to the forum Anyhoo /Patrik
Thank you for being kind in your response. I must confess to being mystified by this web site and some of the responses I have received since I came here. Perhaps I have a greatly oversimplified view of the world and the way I believe things should be, but to me Truth is the main thing that is important to be discovered. In a world of lies, Truth is rare thing. Few know it. Even fewer talk about it. I expected a different attitude from people when I came here. I expected this web site would be populated with a group of people dedicated to waking up humanity to the lies of 9-11 and everything else but what I am discovering is something quite different. I don't even know how to even describe it. I am new here so I have no right to criticize anyone else here, but my initial perceptions based upon some of the responses I have seen has not filled me with enthusiasm that I have finally found a forum of truth fighters with a mission to wake up the vast majority of sleeping humanity. To me, and this is just me, if a truth exists and you have documented proof of that truth, and most people in the world are unaware of that truth, you go forth and try to wake up everyone else that you can with that truth. In my own way I have been trying to do that in various other places on the internet. Not making a lot of progress but I continue to try. It seems like the truth is overwhelmed and shouted down by the lies, so anyone who speaks truth is just ridiculed. I am sure we have all experienced this, but I digress. I am not exactly happy about the response I am getting here but I will not argue the point. If I were a long time member here, and someone new came to this forum saying the things I have, I hope that I would welcome them with open arms and treat them positively and not making any discouraging comments to them which would turn them off from coming here and wanting to be involved in propagating the truth.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Anyhoo » March 6th, 2018, 12:03 pm wrote:I expected a different attitude from people when I came here. I expected this web site would be populated with a group of people dedicated to waking up humanity to the lies of 9-11 and everything else but what I am discovering is something quite different.
Thing is, we do not suffer whiners gladly. You have gotten your 15 minutes of attention with that broken record of yours. Time to move on in your brave quest. I sincerely wish you good luck.
Anyhoo
Banned

Re: GETTING THE WORD OUT!

Unread post by Anyhoo »

For what it is worth, a lot of the responses I received to my posts here have turned me off of this place. I didn't even know what Gaslighting was until I looked it up and I immediately knew that this was what was being done by at least one person here. Despicable behavior and a sure fire way to turn off a truth seeker. I am not dissuaded from following the truth. I just won't do it here, because this place is infiltrated. I still believe in the message of 'September Clues' but I cannot post here. To all the genuine honest truth seekers here who are not trolls and shills, etc, Peace Out.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Humboldt, Saskatchewan Broncos (Hockey) "crash" — April

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

pillar » May 31st, 2018, 5:50 pm wrote:where do all these people go ,
assume they need bodies in the underworld and dumbs .

and the families left behind if involved are given a healthy payoff
and told that they are going to a better place and get the best of everything with tech you cant even imagine
and seems they are gathering up folk for something to further happen down the line .
Dear pillar,

I recognize this is not the Introduction thread, but, I feel compelled to ask you some questions.

Please don’t take these wrong, but we have seen too much of this over time, and if it doesn’t get addressed now, then it will sooner or later.

First of all, is English your primary language? I don’t know how to ask this without it coming across as rude- but, are you treating this forum like a text message/chat style venue on purpose? If so, please don’t do that. There are standards around here.

Secondly, the content of the above post suggests that you may not be familiar with what I consider to be a “Pillar” of this very site. That is, The Vicsim Report. If you haven’t already, I highly suggest you go through ALL of September Clues first, then come back.

The premise of your speculation could easily be flawed. That’s key when breaking down a logical series of observations, and (hopefully) reducing them to cogent and well written thoughts.

That’s some free and friendly advice.

I do that from time to time, and always subject to being put in my place by Simon or Hoi (or another moderator).
pillar
Banned

FAKING IN IRELAND NOW TOO .

Unread post by pillar »

thought never would see the day when see wholesale fakery performed in rep of ireland .
thought cluesforum would be best place to highlight this and vent .
and like thoughts of any others and especially any other irish on forum .

not since the days of IRA has their been such rubbish to contend with and that largely within northern ireland .
now the globalist so want to get hands on place .
already own everything and run the economy but that is never enough .

i always doubted that possible as the place is a pretty small place and to many people know each other
but of course that is changing and extremely disjoint society now with nobody caring much .
of course have seen an irish couple fake being at bataclan terror event and doing all press stuff but this different
trying to scare people and especially women , and divide them from men even more . just general debasement of all .

the timing of this with another murder and the type of it dont smell right.
like the pic all covered in press looks photo shopped even if it was done by girl herself , do not know
has the LEVIATHON sign etc

the guy that did the murder was to young under 14 to be named .
etc
so without any much of intel agencies in ireland who was this done
assume maybe incciated by the whole thing and now have a bunch of dirty coppers , forensic etc .
all paid for .
as assume the families were

Murder inquiry as girl (14) beaten to death and left in derelict building
https://www.irishtimes.com/.../murder-i ... -left-in-d...
May 18, 2018 - Gardaí believe schoolgirl Anastasia “Ana” Kriegel was beaten to death last Monday in a derelict farm building in west Dublin where her body ...

https://www.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=htt ... mrc&uact=8

other murders at same time .

Gardai unable to link evil Mark Hennessy's DNA profile to any ...
https://www.irishmirror.ie › News › Irish News › Mark Hennessy
3 days ago - Missing Jastine Valdez, scene of shooting and kidnapper Mark Hennessy ... Thomas Murphy & Sons Bray, Co Wicklow heading for Dublin Airport where will be flown home to the Philippines (Image: Collins Photo Agency) ...
Missing: lopez
Jastine Valdez's killer Mark Hennessy was using Tinder to meet ...
https://www.irishmirror.ie › News › Irish News › Mark Hennessy
4 days ago - Mark Hennessy, shot dead by gardai in Cherrywood, Dublin, ... of murder victim Jastine Valdez leaves a funeral home in Bray on May 25, 2018 ...
Missing: lopez

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... iller.html
pillar
Banned

Re: FAKING IN IRELAND NOW TOO .

Unread post by pillar »

Sorry just to add in the second murder , the suspect was shot dead with a knife or told .

again a massive red flag in ireland as the police here would rarely shoot anyone especially with just a knife
and at this point , the women that was supposedly kidnapped was still presumed alive , so why would you shoot him .
then cremated which i would say is not the norm here . like with the 14 year old girl anna . no traces or people digging up an empty coffin or with another corpse in it .

https://www.thesun.ie/news/2628679/mark ... ez-murder/

her body was found in a place called pucks castle where puck being irish for a male goat . so have lots of signs telling us that fakery involved .
all scaring people and before the rubbish vote on , abortion being allowed .

Now you tell me how this was done in pretty small communities .
nothing i see with pictures or where body was found , all could of easily be faked but need many cops ,detectives , forensics , and paramedics could easily be just cops as all fake .
similarly with the anna case , that is upwards of at very least 50 people , and with the parents of two families in anna case knowing that some acting needs to be done but for a nice price .
and the 13 year old boy will either die or just disappear in near future .
very little secret societies , etc and would class the police force as honest enough in terms of world scene .

and so where do these four characters disappear too from both murders .

so my question what made them all turn so easily , i would like to think some people cant be bought , no matter how much police think of it is them vs us mentality .
then who is footing the bill , many millions to pay all off . i guess pennies for some and very likely british intel
as they are trying their best to bring ireland back into british sphere as best can especially recently .
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Humboldt, Saskatchewan Broncos (Hockey) "crash" — April

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

pillar » June 1st, 2018, 3:09 pm wrote:what no planes and buildings largely empty on many floors the whole time .
what , built to be knocked down , building it when nothing much else was being built .
9/11 a number associated with jesus christ , etc etc .
much predictive programming and wholesale fraud .

i understand what saying that these people dont need to actually exist .
but that clearly doesnt happen alot of the time in staged events .
some cant go as far as DUMBs or even underworld just some military island in middle of nowhere , is as far as willing to push .
The above is incomprehensible, and has no place on this fine forum.

Note to Mods: I would greatly appreciate it if the post quoted above could be placed in the Derailing Room. That is unless there is a digital trash receptacle for it.

Sorry pillar. You’ve pancake collapsed on yourself.
Anyhoo
Banned

Re: Our Forum Is A Multicultural Stand Against Hate

Unread post by Anyhoo »

To this I say: Is not hate the proper response when one discovers who is behind 9-11, which Simon Shack for some reason will never talk about? I give a big hats off to Simon for helping me see the hoax that 9-11 was, but I condemn that he refuses to go further and identify the perpetrators and the reasons for the hoax, which involve a particular race of people. It is not Hate to identify an enemy in your midst who is doing such things to lie and deceive. I hate Jews because I see them behind 9-11 and so many other horrible things. I do not apologize for my hatred, which is a perfectly natural response when one becomes aware of the reality. Take this any way you want. What you are doing in this thread is to preemptively shield Jews from criticism for their part in 9-11 and other deceptions. I am calling bullshit.
Anyhoo
Banned

A question for Simon Shack

Unread post by Anyhoo »

You have successfully exposed the 9-11 hoax, at least to me, but what good does it do to expose the hoax if you do not go on to expose the hoaxers? I am very troubled by the fact that you go to extreme detail to expose all the flaws of 9-11 and show very effectively it is a hoax and not a false flag as so many others assume it is, but you refuse to name the perps. I really wonder about that, especially since I on my own and independent of this web site have identified the perps that you will not talk about. I came here looking for the truth and I thank you Simon Shack for bringing me closer to it than anyone else has, but you stop short of telling the entire truth. The who, how, why, when and where truth I am looking for. I already know the truth about 9-11. Your work helped me connect all the last dots and it all fell into place, but I strongly object that this truth is not being talked about. Why is that? For political correctness reasons? Some other reasons? There is something not quite right about this site but I have not put it together yet. You are honest and yet you do not take it all the way to the source. That is what I call a limited hang out. This entire web site, for all the knowledge it exposes, is a limited hangout. Take this any way you want, but these are my sincere feelings that I wanted to express before I leave again to learn about the truth that I will not find here because you, for whatever reason, refuse to talk about it.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: A question for Simon Shack

Unread post by simonshack »

Anyhoo » July 21st, 2018, 8:19 pm wrote:You have successfully exposed the 9-11 hoax, at least to me, but what good does it do to expose the hoax if you do not go on to expose the hoaxers? I am very troubled by the fact that you go to extreme detail to expose all the flaws of 9-11 and show very effectively it is a hoax and not a false flag as so many others assume it is, but you refuse to name the perps.
Anyhoo,

We 'refuse to name the perps'? Really? Would you like me to spend a week or so searching & compiling the names of the countless individuals (suspected of being involved at every imaginable level of the gigantic 9/11 hoax) that have been mentioned / exposed in this forum over the years? I'm sorry, but I prefer to spend my time in better ways - so I encourage you to search the forum to verify this fact for yourself.

Ever since you joined (in February this year), you have been complaining at some aspect or the other of this forum. What's up with that?

Here, for instance (barely a month after you joined), you stated that this place is "infiltrated":
Anyhoo wrote: I am not dissuaded from following the truth. I just won't do it here, because this place is infiltrated.
viewtopic.php?p=2405405#p2405405
So why didn't you list the members that you suspect to have infiltrated this forum, Anyhoo? Afraid of naming names, perchance? -_-

Anyhow, Anyhoo: I'm not troubled by your complaints as much as I'm dismayed by your dismal understanding of the f''''d up world we live in - what with its multinational mafia of conniving heads of state (a.k.a "the Nutwork") :
Anyhoo wrote: Are you also aware that the U.S. Federal Government that willingly participated in a media hoax is capable of being blackmailed by any foreign country, for example Russia, that has documented proof of the fraud via its intelligence assets?
viewtopic.php?p=2405299#p2405299
Yeah, right: let's call Putin and tell him about our collective findings at Cluesforum. That'll surely cause a pancake collapse of the rogue ruling class of this planet!... :rolleyes:
HonestlyNow

Re: A question for Simon Shack

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Anyhoo » July 21st, 2018, 4:19 pm wrote:. . . you do not take it all the way to the source.
Those who are unconscious and/or ignorant, willful or otherwise, are the source of our troubles. If enough people were willing to be honestly conscious of what is right and good, the deceivers would not be having their full world stage. It would be limited to those who wish to en-trance themselves in the deceivers' hypnotic plays.

There's a saying that goes, "You can't cheat an honest man."
Anyhoo
Banned

Re: 9/11 anniversary

Unread post by Anyhoo »

Simon, I try to promote you as a valid source of information on 9-11 whenever the opportunity arises, but here is the problem with trying to expose the truth of 9-11. The problem is the difference between a Hoax and a False Flag. Most people appear to be clueless about this difference but it is of critical importance when trying to understand 9-11. For the record, a False flag is an actual non-staged event that is blamed on a patsy. An example of this is the JFK assassination. JFK definately was assassinated but not by who the government said did it. A Hoax on the other hand is a staged media event created for deceptive purposes to accomplish one or more goals. This is the situation of 9-11, which you have brilliantly exposed, opening my own eyes to something which I never considered possible. The problem is that the 9-11 truth moverment has been massively infiltrated by agents of the Government who push all kinds of conspiracy theories to show that 9-11 was an actual event but commited by someone else than Islamic terrorists as the official explanation says. They push every conspiracy theory they can to so confuse and muddle the truth that the average person who wants to know the truth can never find it. He is mislead on all sides by disinformation, heavily promoted by dishonest people, so that he is left going around in circles chasing all the red herrings that has been purposely placed in his path so he can never reach a consensus. I saw this long ago but until you exposed it to me, I did not know the truth. Because of the infiltration of the 9-11 truth movement, which most truth seekers use as a source for finding out the truth (and why wouldn't they?), we are in a very bad state right now in terms of people knowing the truth about 9-11. I try to spread what you exposed but most people are unwilling to hear it. Many people reject the official 9-11 version of events but they have latched instead onto one of the false flag conspiracy theories, which are lies and conceal the truth that 9-11 was a staged media hoax. There is a great ignorance among even the people who want to know the truth about 9-11. Truth seekers are like lost sheep being mislead everywhere they turn for the truth. If someone is lucky, they might find you, but that is going to be much harder now since YouTube banned your entire channel. I am not surprised by that. Are you? But I digress. The main point I wanted to make is that we are still in the dark ages in terms of even most truth seekers knowing the truth of 9-11 and that is a very bad thing. The bad guys are winning the war of disinformation and I do not see that changing any time soon. But I will still continue to spread your message wherever I can to whomever will listen to me. The main obstacle with people accepting this is that they cannot conceive that so many people were involved in the deception. They do not trust the government but the notion that the Western media would be heavily involved in open deception like this is what is the difficulty I have of in getting people to accept that 9-11 was a hoax. Is there anything you or anyone else can say to help explain how so many people could be involved in this and yet the lie is still maintained basically intact. I cannot explain how they got away with that myself so I would be very interested in hearing others views on this. Understanding how they accomplished this is going to be critical for us in educating Normies to the truth. Unless we can explain this, we are probably not going to be believed by most people.
Anyhoo
Banned

Re: Vacancies for Crisis Actors

Unread post by Anyhoo »

It would be very good to collect these and to try to match them up to later events that are presented on television as Real News instead of Drills. In that they case they could be used as direct evidence of Establishment collusion to stage fake events as Real news. Of course, in America we are a very familiar with fake events, from 9-11 to Sandy Hook Elementary to probably every other so-called "Real" school shooting presented on the MSM. As someone who has seen all the way through this, I think it reeks to high heaven that our own Governments would deceive us so. Governments deserve to fall for doing such things but as long as the bad guys are in control of all the major institutions, nothing will change. Jews and their minions are at the heart of all such deceptions and I live to expose them and their lies. Oh, and by the way, in the previous sentence I just said what Simon Shack refuses to say. I love him for exposing the 9-11 hoax but I hate that he made the choice not to expose the whole truth about it. Politcal correctness and Truth mix about as well as Oil and Water. They don't.