THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
HonestlyNow

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Suspended Belief » April 7th, 2018, 7:20 pm wrote:You shouldn't criticize that which you don't understand, for it only makes you look stupid (skip to 1:47): [ (youtube link) ]
"Martyn Stubbs AKA secretnasaman"?

Please share with us your thoughts about NASA, if you don't mind.
hoi.polloi

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Dear Nathan Draco and Suspended Belief,

We do not host any platforms for discussion of the UFO phenomenon or other fringe science pop culture. I am sorry but please do not continue the discussion in the DERAILING ROOM. You can certainly bring this discussion to other forums.

Suspended Belief, you will be preemptively asked to treat this moderator decision with some respect since we simply cannot afford to open up the forum to all belief discussions. This means no comments or resentment about it in other threads, please. If this feels like a violation of your ability to communicate about the normal topics discussed on this forum, please leave the forum. However, we do encourage you to stay, to keep your beliefs (to yourself) and try to do your best to support the mission of this forum's subject matter in particular. We know you probably have many skills in many areas besides detecting media fakery (as we might assume all members undoubtedly do) but you are being asked to set aside those skills for the time being, knowing we do respect many areas that do not belong on our forum. Thank you for your respectful understanding of our request.
Suspended Belief

Unread post by Suspended Belief »

hoi.polloi » April 7th, 2018, 7:52 pm wrote:Dear Nathan Draco and Suspended Belief,

I am sorry but please do not continue the discussion in the DERAILING ROOM.
No problem. I was just making a response. I am not here to promote my videos. YouTube f'd me in October of 2017. I wasn't making a lot of money, but I felt good that I was getting my message out. I worked hard to make a video go viral. I know, for a fact, that when a video has a claim filed against it, not only is it demonetized, but you lose all your traffic until the claim is resolved, which can take one to six weeks. YouTube is owned by Google, and Google has been destroying legitimate peoples website search rankings for years, even those promoting Google Ads. Now, all of a sudden, some "Iranian wacktard" shoots up the place, inside the courtyard which requires a few layers of security clearance to get to, and shoots up the place. The main stream media is now laughing at all the content creators that get f'd and dumped by this irresponsible, unaccountable company, taking our arguments out of context, stating we are demanding fame, when all we want is our traffic back. Just because advertisers don't want ads on actual Isis videos doesn't give YouTube the right to create collateral damage by demonetizing every legitimate news video related to Isis related banned keywords. Their algorithm programmers are either a bunch of f'n lamers, or they are directly targeting certain YouTube channels. Now, after this incident, YouTube (and Google) have all the sympathy. This Nasim story is a big f'n deal. That is why I am here.

Anyways, keep up the good work.
hoi.polloi

I am not so sure it's such a big deal although you may be right in assuming they set aside some small psychological skunkworks type budget to have the team produce shitty videos that mock YouTube creators. As for "real ISIS" videos, I don't assume that exists either.
omaxsteve
Banned

Re: Toronto Van Attack- April 23, 2018

Unread post by omaxsteve »

New videos have surfaced that can easily prove this whole event was faked to deceive the public. I, personally, don't have time to break down/analyze them right now.

Feel free to chime in and point the anomalies, inconsistencies, and impossibilities.

Dash cam video:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLo3fJqC7Cs

Street cam videos, notice the splicing and editing:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzdvGq5xhsh

Not sure why the second video won't "imbed"
Here's the link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... zdvGq5xshs

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... zdvGq5xshs

Regards,

Steve O.
hoi.polloi

Unfortunately, it doesn't really ever help CluesForum to do a "post video and leave" move.

I have to move this to the derailing room until you can add some constructive thought to your points.
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

hoi.polloi » April 29th, 2018, 2:34 am wrote:Unfortunately, it doesn't really ever help CluesForum to do a "post video and leave" move.

I have to move this to the derailing room until you can add some constructive thought to your points.
With all due respect, Hoi, I disagree. The videos that I linked to were made by researchers who were attempting to expose the media fakery surrounding this event, Each one offers analysis, albeit not my own, and are not simply posting from the media`s depiction of the event. My objective in posting these videos was to make CluesForum members aware of them before they are censored and removed by YouTube and the like. In the past when there was a phony faked terror event it was easy to find researchers posting videos showing the anomalies, inconsistencies, and impossibilities; These days the videos attempting to expose the fakery are getting harder and harder to find as YouTube is doing it`s best to `protect`society from the likes of us `conspiracy theorists`.

Truth is that in the past, Clues Forum was the first place I would turn to find the videos and the discrepancies between what was shown on TV and what really happened. Lately, I find there is very little information, and very little attention given to exposing the media fakery. I thought that posting the video would, at the least, make researchers aware of the event and hopefully encourage others to begin investigating, and analyzing the available video evidence, BEFORE the next hoax takes attention away from this current one.

As soon as I have a break from a very busy work schedule, I will do my best to comment and point out the fakery as best as I can.

regards,

Steve O.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Introducing the TYCHOS

Unread post by simonshack »

PianoRacer wrote: Thanks so much for these instructions Simon, this is exactly what I was looking for.
You are very welcome.
PianoRacer wrote:Hmm, I don't see a listing for a transit of Mercury on the date given: 1754-04-19. I'm sure I am missing something obvious, but in the TYCHOS model, it seems like a mercury transit would occur every few months, which certainly isn't what we observe in the sky. What am I missing? Thanks in advance for the help and apologies if I am once again asking for "knowledge spoon fed" - or maybe I am asking for the "sun and the moon"! :lol:
Well, here's the thing dear PianoRacer: all you needed to do was to spend a modicum of your time reading that Mercury wiki page that I linked to:
"Transits of Mercury occur in May or November." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transit_of_Mercury

You can use the NEAVE Planetarium to see that Mercury passed above the Sun on 1754-04-19. https://neave.com/planetarium/

A Mercury transit across the Sun's disk only occurs in the months of May or November - when its orbit's inclination is aligned with the Sun as seen from Earth. Please do a little more homework before posting more questions on this thread, thanks. Patrix said it right: you cannot reasonably ask us to spoon feed you such basic knowledge - lest this thread turn into "first-grade astronomy class". I hope you'll understand.

As for your question : "Anyway, quick question - am I supposed to be able to see the HTML/CSS/JS windows in Tychosium 2D? It seems like that is something that should only be shown to editors/admins, etc." Well yes, the Tychosium 2D is meant to be an open source project, the development of which anyone may, if willing and able, contribute to. Moreover, it is a way for anyone to verify that all the computations involved in its making have used values (such as orbital periods, planetary speeds, relative distances, etc) entirely consistent with those that countless astronomers have laboriously established in the last centuries via empirical observation. In other words, no amount of fancy fudging has gone into its making.
PianoRacer
____

Unread post by PianoRacer »

Please do a little more homework before posting more questions on this thread, thanks. Patrix said it right: you cannot reasonably ask us to spoon feed you such basic knowledge - lest this thread turn into "first-grade astronomy class". I hope you'll understand.
I do understand! Message received. I will keep my ignorant, ill-conceived questions to myself going forward. Thanks for putting me in my place! I am just grateful not to be labeled a silly clown (or other ad-hominem insults) for questioning your obviously infallible cosmology. I will silently look forward to the (allegedly inevitable) more complete 3d model, and do my best to keep my ever-present cosmological skepticism contained. Congrats again Patrix for your excellent, diligent (and presumably, pro-Bono) work! As a fellow programmer, I know how much time you must have put into this, and I understand your defensiveness for those like me who ask for more, more, more! Please don't take it personally.

All the best,
-PR
hoi.polloi

I do understand! Message received. I will keep my ignorant, ill-conceived questions to myself going forward. Thanks for putting me in my place! I am just grateful not to be labeled a silly clown (or other ad-hominem insults) for questioning your obviously infallible cosmology. I will silently look forward to the (allegedly inevitable) more complete 3d model, and do my best to keep my ever-present cosmological skepticism contained. Congrats again Patrix for your excellent, diligent (and presumably, pro-Bono) work! As a fellow programmer, I know how much time you must have put into this, and I understand your defensiveness for those like me who ask for more, more, more! Please don't take it personally.
You have kind words, PianoRacer. Don't feel ignorant for asking questions. They are not ill-conceived, and the cosmology desires and deserves critique and testing. So thank you for taking the time to learn about it. You have, as many valid questions have done, raised good points and opportunities for all of us to re-learn the astronomy of millennia of study.

You are invited to make your own Tychosium with refined numbers and added features. That is why we offer the Tychosium 2-D as something like "open source" software where you can see and modify the code as you see fit.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Congrats again Patrix for your excellent, diligent (and presumably, pro-Bono) work! As a fellow programmer, I know how much time you must have put into this, and I understand your defensiveness for those like me who ask for more, more, more! Please don't take it personally.

All the best,
-PR
Thank you PR and please understand we're only humans and sometimes get frustrated and melodramatic. Including you. And we have reason to be suspicious. You write "presumably pro-Bono work". Yes as I've stated before this is pro-bono. I have other means and I hope this helps Simons research. I'm confident that in time people interested will find Simons work and see what I see - That it's the model of our Solar System that is in best accordance with actual observations and logic. They can only fool some of the people some of the time.

May reason prevail /Patrik

PS And since you're a programmer I'm inviting you to write the Earthly camera view yourself. PM me your email and I will send you the code and have a talk with you explaining it.
PPS
And as you wrote, yes it is simple but I have only so much time to devote so my hope is that Tychosium will become community driven.
PPPS
And if I would have had the insights I've gained by working with Simon and his model the last year, as a young man with interest in science and programming, I would be willing to give a lot to get an opportunity to work with this. But fortunately it's absolutely free since no one gets it yet.
hoi.polloi

Sorry pillar but the quality of your writing is just unacceptable. If you'd like to make these points on an Irish forum where you can use your native language, whatever that is, even if it's computer binary, please feel free. We cannot afford to be a platform for this level of indecipherable text.
Observer
Banned

Re: Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

Unread post by Observer »

simonshack wrote: Yes, this is unreal. -_- (said by an ex semi-pro photographer who, admittedly many years ago, worked with several pros who were all totally obsessed / paranoid about keeping their expensive and delicate equipment out of harm's way. As it is, a mere scratch on those telephoto lenses would be disastrous - yet they let them float around the ISS like children's party balloons?... ).
[quote="brianv""]
There are no Cameras or anything else.

The ISS is ... VR and Augmented Reality

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knrh5PYDwKI

Scratched Lenses. :lol: [/quote]

BrianV, you deserve serious respect as you were the first to fully realize all 9/11 "footage" was 100% faked (the plane images *and* the building images *and* the "victim" images, all of it faked, just as you always had been saying all along.)

Please allow me to remind you as a fellow human, that sometimes we humans have been known to get a little overly drunk (with alcohol, or with anger at the perpetrators of the fakery, or with anger at the large percentage of humans who currently haven't reached the appropriate level of full-fakery-admittance.)

The point is, when drunk on alcohol or anger, sometimes we don't realize how very close in thoughts and words and deeds our goods friends sitting next to us are. For example, if you re-read Simon's post in the morning with a clear head, probably you now can see Simon was and is saying the same thing you are here:

Yes BrianV, you are (and have always been) absolutely correct about this vital point: all purported "footage" of "supposed humans in the supposed ISS supposedly 400km in space" are absolutely 100% faked: you and Simon are in full agreement on this very important point, an agreement point which is a lovely uniting bond to be cherished for life, seriously, since it is very rare to find a fellow human with the appropriate level of full-fakery-admittance which you and Simon whole-heartedly share.

In the above example, Simon was once again agreeing with you BrianV, that these faked "photos" and faked "videos" purporting to show "supposed humans in the supposed ISS supposedly 400km in space" are totally impossible, and pointing out how illogical it is for the fakery perpetrators to depict the camera-props and videocamera-props "floating around the ISS like children's party balloons" since in real life a mere scratch on those telephoto lenses would be disastrous. Thus, Simon is agreeing with you 100% BrianV, by saying in reality: NASA has ZERO lenses floating around like those fake images depict.

This is just another of literally thousands of points of agreement which you and Simon share, about the total fakery of all 9/11 images and all NASA images (and all Nuclear Bomb images and all media-pushed images in general.) If you'll look closely at Simon's fine agreement post there, it is sandwiched between two fine posts by ThisIsUnReal, which (admittedly belatedly, but appropriately fully) agree with your absolutely correct stance BrianV, that all those NASA images are totally faked (in this case the evidence points being added on the already ample pile are: the "photos/videos supposedly taken of Earth BY supposed humans supposedly in the supposed 400km ISS" are proven faked images http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2405863#p2405863, *and* the "photos/videos supposedly taken OF supposed humans supposedly playing with those camera-props/video-camera-props in the supposed 400km ISS" are also proven faked images http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2405877#p2405877 .)

And those most recent posts on this thread are merely in addition to the thousands of evidence points already shown here at CluesForum, by Simon and BrianV and Hoi and many other fine posters whose evidence contributions over the years/decades have proved NASA's total image fakery, so please don't mistakenly think Simon would ever be implying actual "camera-throwing-humans 400km up there risking the scratching of lenses". Simon was and is saying: the number of "camera-throwing-humans 400km up there risking the scratching of lenses" is ZERO, those NASA images are all faked, agreeing absolutely with your correct strong stance BrianV.

Now about the details of the methods of HOW those NASA images are faked, as the video you recommended points out, there are VARIOUS methods, which ALL have been used over the years, often MULTIPLE methods being combined in each movie, including but not limited to: green-screens, vomit-comets, actors on wires, physical-props on wires, CGI VirtualReality props, CGI AugmentedReality props, even absolutely fake non-human CGI Renderings of "humans".

As the video you recommended points out at the very beginning, even though NASA and its CGI artists have the ability to render everything 100% with computers without physical actors and without physical props, it seems they still are often choosing (currently) to use physical actors and physical props in addition to the CGI stuff. The very beginning of that video you recommended points out that one particular prop which another commenter was sure was 100% CGI, was in fact more likely to be a physical prop since it left a shadow behind it.

So again, there are various methods which can be combined. Perhaps those fake images with the "floating-camera-props" and "floating-videocamera-props" were created by: filming physical Earth-bound props on wires next to physical Earth-bound actors, or, filming physical Earth-bound props from all angles then later adding that separate prop-layer to the physical Earth-bound actors layer, or, (as I think BrianV is always rightfully doing his best to strongly remind us) total CGI renderings are possible and probable, meaning total CGI renderings of props, total CGI rendering of backgrounds, and even moving-image "footage" of "humans" created totally by CGI renderings, thus no physical actors are needed anymore.

I personally think they still used physical actor layers in the 9/11 KingKong scene (the green-screen actor layers being mistakenly enlarged when added to the totally CGI rendered buildings layer), and I personally think they are still using physical actors in the current NASA scenes (with a few physical props remaining but now MAINLY CGI rendered Virtual-Reality-props and Augmented-Reality-props) but at the same time I also agree with BrianV and Hoi and Simon who all say that it is foolish for us to ASSUME that their depictions of humans are actually human actors. Moving-image "footage" of "humans" created totally by CGI renderings (with no actors needed) are absolutely possible, and become more probable everyday.

If we all are in full agreement that the "humans in space" images are ALL 100% faked, we shouldn't allow NASA's (nor 9/11's) red-herring easter-egg goose-chase divide-and-conquer argument-invoking variety of fakery methods to cause us to forget the amazing fact that: we are in full agreement that the "humans in space" images are ALL 100% faked.

Please come back to this humble online pub BrianV, you helped all of these fellow friends to understand all 9/11 "footage" was 100% faked (plane images AND building images AND "victim" images) just as you are helping all of these fellow friends to understand all NASA "footage" is 100% faked, just as you are helping all of these fellow friends to understand all media-pushed "footage" is 100% faked.

We readers here agree with your strong stance about total media-fakery, we need your vital reminders about total rendering-ability, we like your direct succinct way of speaking, and we enjoy your company here as a lifelong contributing member (and I should add, for new readers, BrianV is one of the few people on Earth who can honestly say they founded this pub together with Simon http://cluesforum.info/search.php?st=0& ... start=3885), I'm sure your lifelong good friend Simon feels the same. :)

Don't let anger at the fakery perpetrators, nor details about the fakery methods, cause you to fight your good friend Simon: think of it this way, if you were to stop coming to your favorite pub the media-fakery-terrorists would win! Don't let the terrorists win! Keep coming to your favorite pub! :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Oooh a reply from one of Simon's fanboys.

Fuck off, I don't want your respect. And don't use my name again. How many times in that post? You remind me of some bitch that used to vist here who used my name all the time.

There is No ISS, there is No Orbit, nobody has ever been in "Space". And none of you clowns has a fucking clue.

And for the record asshole, I'm not angry and I do not drink alcohol or visit pubs.
Observer
Banned

Unread post by Observer »

Simon and many here have made their stance clear, a stance which totally AGREES with your stance, "B".

Yes, 100% of purported "photos & videos" of "humans in space & humans in ISS" are absolutely 100% faked.

Yes, 100% of purported "photos & videos" of "Space Stations & Man-Made Satellites" are likewise 100% faked.

(Un-Manned custom-shaped planes/balloons MAY be able to temporarily-fly to 90km to take aerial spy-photos.)
(Un-Manned custom-shaped planes/balloons MAY be able to temporarily-fly to 90km to pose as "Satellites/ISS".)
(But Man-Made objects can NOT orbit Earth, as any magic "gravity sweet-spot" would be impossible to maintain.)
(And Natural objects (e.g. Moon) which orbit, seem locked into perfect circles by some other force NOT gravity.)

The main point is: Simon fully agrees ZERO Man-Made objects orbit Earth, so what's your point of contention "B"?

It truly seems baffling that your proven good-eyes, not blinded by alcohol or anger, could misinterpret Simon's logical post:
simonshack wrote: Yes, this is unreal. -_- (said by an ex semi-pro photographer who, admittedly many years ago, worked with several pros who were all totally obsessed / paranoid about keeping their expensive and delicate equipment out of harm's way. As it is, a mere scratch on those telephoto lenses would be disastrous - yet they let them float around the ISS like children's party balloons?... ).
All of Simon's posts agree with you: there is no "orbiting ISS" (nor any man-made "satellites"), and nobody has ever "been to Space".
brianv wrote: There is No ISS, there is No Orbit, nobody has ever been in "Space".
Simon is NOT claiming "the ISS is real, it orbits Earth, and people have been to space", not at all, Simon and Clues Forum prove such claims are fake.

So why are you now saying Simon is mistaken? I nicely tried to propose rational possible reasons why one would accidentally misinterpret Simon's post above.

You're not blinded by alcohol nor anger? Well, there must be some reason why you're currently feeling there is a disagreement about the fake ISS subject. Perhaps your misplaced point of contention is instead about TYCHOS?

I think you and Simon and Clues Forum are in agreement on the subjects of 9/11 and NASA and media-fakery in general: nobody was killed during the prepared-in-advance 100% faked CGI-renderings officially released since 9/11/2001, same thing goes for all media-pushed terror-events in general, there is no ISS (nor any man-made satellites) orbiting Earth, nobody has ever been to Space and all such "photos & videos" are 100% faked. :)

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p= ... n#p2357062
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p= ... n#p2394330

2005 Mar. https://archive.is/JRn91
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/tB0QU
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/MGD7K
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/2Dimv
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/ZcAf4
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/EtPPP
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/MdFMF
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/OiZN3
2005 Mar. https://archive.is/vYity
(2004 Oct. https://archive.is/NrZZk)