The accuser/vicsim of Justice Kavanaugh

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
nonhocapito

The accuser/vicsim of Justice Kavanaugh

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I don't know about you guys, but my vicsim radar went off the charts as I saw this picture:
Dn0AEhvW0AMA5Hh-746x1024.jpg
Dn0AEhvW0AMA5Hh-746x1024.jpg (86.37 KiB) Viewed 3049 times
The alleged Christine Blasey Ford (according to Internet Anagram Server: "Forcibly Disheartens"). I am fairly certain this person does not exist and will never physically appear in front of a camera or in a court of law. Her face has been generated with the same, unapdated, bogus CIA/Mossad/whatever software used to generate the thousands of pictures of the 9/11 vicsims. The triple chin, the turtle neck, the superimposed face, eyes that don't belong... the fake ageing of the photo... it's all there... Please tell me you guys see what I see.

More pictures of "Ford":

A summary of the story for the uninformed, on wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_Kav ... llegations
And elsewhere: http://themillenniumreport.com/2018/09/ ... asey-ford/
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: The accuser/vicsim of Justice Kavanaugh

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

nonhocapito » September 26th, 2018, 11:17 am wrote:I don't know about you guys, but my vicsim radar went off the charts as I saw this picture:
Dn0AEhvW0AMA5Hh-746x1024.jpg
The alleged Christine Blasey Ford (according to Internet Anagram Server: "Forcibly Disheartens"). I am fairly certain this person does not exist and will never physically appear in front of a camera or in a court of law. Her face has been generated with the same, unapdated, bogus CIA/Mossad/whatever software used to generate the thousands of pictures of the 9/11 vicsims. The triple chin, the turtle neck, the superimposed face, eyes that don't belong... the fake ageing of the photo... it's all there... Please tell me you guys see what I see.

More pictures of "Ford":

A summary of the story for the uninformed, on wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_Kav ... llegations
And elsewhere: http://themillenniumreport.com/2018/09/ ... asey-ford/
Greatly post dear Nonhocapito. I haven’t paid enough attention to this predictable drama to even consider that the “accuser” here is a sim.

The contrived nature of it, along with the (quite literally) unbelievable timing of the accusation was enough for me to chalk it up to political theater. Rest assured a genuine victim under those circumstances would NOT have waited until somebody was already on the DC Circuit Court of Appeals to finally speak up.

Sure, some victims don’t say anything for a long time for a number of reasons. But the idea that a lawyer or law professor would fail to say anything when a person is first nominated to a federal court, and THEN bring it 12 years later. . . well, I find that notion grasping for plausibility.

That said, a sim is capable of just about anything that the story tellers wish it to.

The imagery above is certainly suspect, whether it is a modification based on a real person or not.

The nose in the top one is not consistent with the lower resolution nose on the bottom left image. Also, the “sporty” image (bottom left) with the sunglasses appears to be such that the right shoulder is transparent, or invisible, but with an outline.

The mouth and the teeth in particular fail to maintain consistency from one image to the next. Also, the eyes are abnormally close together in the two where they are visible.

When I get some time I’ll go look through any others I can find and come back for more analysis of this.

Thanks again for posting, and it will be interesting to see where this topic goes.

And BRAVO for the newly coined term “unapdated”- or is that “unAPdated”?- either way it’s hilarious :lol: , and brilliant. I’m not sure why, but it about made my day. :)
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

What made me suspicious was the first two pictures of her she both had the same angle facing the camera and in both wearing sunglasses. I also notice she is a professor, which we know how often intelligence uses universities for positions.. eg.. the astronauts.

My own theory about the 'why' is that sex accusations interest the viewing public, it allows 'engagement' with the people. They want the people engaged in the democratic process as it gives legitimacy to the elections, and thus the 'right to govern' in the minds of the people.

On the other hand if they got into a debate about different ways of interpreting the constitution, maybe 1% of the electorate could even follow that debate, let alone be interested in it. Sex stories get people talking and watching.

edit to add: a deeper philosophical side is I think we are moving away from feminism now. Even though it seems from the media that we are going towards more feminism, I think the idiocy of this story and others like it are discrediting feminism, which is part of the intent.
nonhocapito

Some vicsims for reference...

elmoastro

Unread post by elmoastro »

Ha! I just came on to make the suggestion she is a sim, fabricated identity.

Her acting today was very much like the Sandy Hook coroner fiasco. She was so far over her head it was pathetic. The pc climate won't allow the questioning of any of their protected classes, in this case "rape victim/accuser". I'll have to dig for link but read that there was no wayback on Christine Blasey-Ford before 2018. She lies about flying, and can't recall basic things without looking to her "lawyers". Clown show. This is an actor playing a part poorly because historically it has worked. But the game is coming apart like Jenga.

And the yearbooks supposedly being "scrubbed"...more like hiding that they used a random look-a-like from the yearbook or something to tie current actress to. She full blown lies in front of the cameras and senate. Yet she's protected because she is a "victim/sim", untouchable, much like the poor dead children at Sandy Hook and the 3000+ vicsims.

I'm not even certain the whole thing isn't a script somehow. People glued to screens via drama.
elmoastro

Unread post by elmoastro »

aa5 » September 27th, 2018, 6:38 am wrote:What made me suspicious was the first two pictures of her she both had the same angle facing the camera and in both wearing sunglasses. I also notice she is a professor, which we know how often intelligence uses universities for positions.. eg.. the astronauts.

My own theory about the 'why' is that sex accusations interest the viewing public, it allows 'engagement' with the people. They want the people engaged in the democratic process as it gives legitimacy to the elections, and thus the 'right to govern' in the minds of the people.

On the other hand if they got into a debate about different ways of interpreting the constitution, maybe 1% of the electorate could even follow that debate, let alone be interested in it. Sex stories get people talking and watching.

edit to add: a deeper philosophical side is I think we are moving away from feminism now. Even though it seems from the media that we are going towards more feminism, I think the idiocy of this story and others like it are discrediting feminism, which is part of the intent.
These are all great thoughts. They need people to vote to legitimize their game. What better way than to divide the sides so bad that "You Must Vote!" And yes, the feminism gambit is starting to show its wear.
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

This sim-victim was fake from the moment she started to speak. She sounded like a person who never reached adulthood. The fake "I want to cry" was pathetic. No moisture in eyes and face showing no signs of wanting to cry. Voice is easier to control then these other "reactions".

I suspect most people are not paying attention and think "If there is smoke there is fire". Hope I am wrong.
nonhocapito

Well in any case it seems that I stand corrected to my OP above, as there appears to have been someone impersonating this woman in front of congress, so I cannot really defend the idea that she is 100% simulated. Although, for some reason her pictures do really seem doctored! (Could that be intentional, subliminally?)

[EDIT:] On Bombard's body language (a great video blog and often brilliant in her observations) some useful notes about the deposition, that seems to indicate, to the very least, that the "emotional" part of it was all an act.
https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/2018/0 ... asey-ford/
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

elmoastro: These are all great thoughts. They need people to vote to legitimize their game. What better way than to divide the sides so bad that "You Must Vote!" And yes, the feminism gambit is starting to show its wear.
I think they take an issue likely to grab public attention and a divisive issue/the more emotional the better, and then find out where the 50% support point is. Then that is where the debate is, to equally divide the populous. Since imo all the politicians are controlled/actors it doesn't matter who the people vote for. But it matters that the people do vote.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

nonhocapito » September 28th, 2018, 3:36 am wrote:Well in any case it seems that I stand corrected to my OP above, as there appears to have been someone impersonating this woman in front of congress, so I cannot really defend the idea that she is 100% simulated. Although, for some reason her pictures do really seem doctored! (Could that be intentional, subliminally?)

[EDIT:] On Bombard's body language (a great video blog and often brilliant in her observations) some useful notes about the deposition, that seems to indicate, to the very least, that the "emotional" part of it was all an act.
https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/2018/0 ... asey-ford/
Dear nonhocapito,

So an in-person actress showed up for her part in the production. That does nothing to take away from the contrived nature of the story, and the lack of authenticity relating to the flimsy backstopping used to support it.

There is a big difference between reports of “dead people” and a “person” who is a part of an ongoing saga. To me this only serves to highlight that there are numerous methods that fictitious characters may be spawned on an unsuspecting public.

A real life actress can be used every bit as much as CGI, Photoshop, or makeup (and/or a combination thereof) to simulate an otherwise fictitious character.

It also (in a very backwards way) serves to imply or suggest that in real life it is just to be expected that images of “real people” (for some reason) appear modified or inconsistent from one to the other. That’s all part of the seemingly endless tactic of using smoke and mirrors to obscure past, present, and even future “events.”

There is a lot of excellent feedback under this topic, and I am impressed with the insight and analysis provided by our members.

SCS :)
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Her father, Ralph G. Blasey Jr, is Vice President of Business Development, Red Coats, Inc. He was also a vice president, at one time, for the National Savings and Trust of Washington D.C., just a block from the White House.

Christine Ford's mom (Paula K Blasey) and dad (Ralph G Blasey) were defendants in a foreclosure case in Maryland in 1996. The judge in that case was Martha G Kavanaugh, mother of Brett Kavanaugh. Surely, just a coincidence.

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stoc ... gy%2520Inc.

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/ca ... -index.jsp
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

I've been looking at the possibility of silicone masks. They're pretty realistic looking now. There are a few youtube videos that show this. https://youtu.be/yxeKr06wplE

So, the identity of this person is likely fake since there's so little information out there and it is either an actor or some unknown person wearing a mask. The risk of using an actor is that someone could identify them and expose the fraud. I'm now wondering if the Sandy Hook parents also wore masks.

Just a thought.
starfish prime

Unread post by starfish prime »

Have you people ever considered the possibility that not every single media event is a completely staged psyop using actors wearing silicone masks, or photoshopped vicsims? How hard is it to believe that they just found an actual catlady who went to the same high school as Kavanaugh, has hit the wall, and wants to cash in on #MeToo (her GoFundMe has raised over $500,000 at the present time)?

Perhaps Blasey Ford is an actor, though manufacturing a fake identity would also require manufacturing fake family members, fake friends, etc. Seems to me that it would be much easier to just find an actual person who fits the desired profile. After all, if a woman claims that a man raped her, no matter how many decades ago, and despite no evidence, the woman must be believed. So it doesn't really matter if this supposed event (which still would not technically qualify as rape) even happened, not that I would be surprised in the least that a frat bro groped some drunken thots at high school house parties.

If those who control the media can get away with simply distorting the truth, in order to promote their agenda, that is enough.
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

starfish prime » September 30th, 2018, 6:05 am wrote: If those who control the media can get away with simply distorting the truth, in order to promote their agenda, that is enough.
I suspect that what is being throw at the people is a mix all these methods. Lies, paid actors, witnesses who are "convinced" to lie, etc.

Hence the viewers of this ever more complex circus truly have a difficult time figuring out what is before their eyes. People have lives to live and bills to pay hence little time to ponder anything else. ESPECIALLY Today.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

starfish prime -- Yes, I think it's possible that she really attended school with him. It's just odd that there's not more available information on her. Also, she's supposed to be 51, but the person who spoke at the hearing looks at least ten years older.

Sometimes I wonder if the actors don't live in the U.S. as a way to avoid the possibility that someone would recognize them.

Simon: I think psyops are occurring everywhere, not just in the U.S. It's been going on for a long time and I don't see many people even considering that the stories are fake. It's actually getting worse now with the social media censorship. If you even dare to speak about an event being fake, you're banned from the platform. The truth about the attacks against Syria and the White Helmets is a good example. People have gotten banned from Facebook and twitter for exposing the lies.