REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby SacredCowSlayer on Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:43 pm

Dear TripleSpeak,

Please properly introduce yourself (https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838) per forum guidelines.

Sincerely,

SCS
scs

scs@cluesforum.info
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby TripleSpeak on Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:02 pm

My handshake email with Simon:

I'd prefer not to put my full name on this forum for privacy's sake - we all know how important privacy is in this era of increasing information wars! I'm American, but I have lived in over two dozen countries around the world - and I will likely settle in the Mediterranean within the next few years. I've worked in several areas of biology and computer science / engineering - and after having seen through many big pieces of propaganda, I've become attracted to your forum.

The first thing I would like to get started on is the cosmology topics - including the shape of the earth - since I travel so much. I believe my experience in IT shows me that the shape of the earth is what GPS says it is - I can deduce this from first principles. Furthermore, I often cite the following evidence in order to help others think clearly who are questioning its shape:
1) fly from NYC -> London 2) Fly from Cape Town -> Rio 3) If they take similar amounts of time, then you must contend with Earth's curvature (or explain how this could otherwise work using math).

Furthermore, I am planning a trip to Antarctica - and I think the cost of visiting it is not out of reach of anyone with determination. We should gather strategies and tests for any hypotheses that could be of use to someone exploring there (though not much unchaperoned exploration there is unlikely on a budget).

In terms of cosmology, it seems that a big piece of the puzzle is missing in all astronomical models I've seen so far. I would like to inquire about the mass of the sun. Determining this requires knowledge of 1) its size, and 2) its composition. What are the full set of proposed values for each, and their respective evidence?
I realize you (Simon) think(s) that the universe is smaller than in popular cosmological theories, but that the solar system is not? Do we have evidence concerning what happened to the first rockets that NASA tried to send outside of geosynchronous orbit? Based on what happens to objects leaving the Earth's domain can tell us things about our solar system - for example, the ion flows from sun to Earth. Here's another example of a theory that predicted events of NASA's own projects better than NASA: https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2015/0 ... r-rosetta/

I want to keep this short, but I should add that as a virtue of direct experience, the observation of the night sky under the influence of LSD or Psilocybin is remarkably reliable from person to person. In each case all stars appear connected by blue and/or purpose lines that form (mostly) hexagonal shapes. This could be completely irrelevant, but it is an interesting phenomena - so I feel the need to mention it.

Thanks - and I look forward to taking part in discussions on your forum! I feel together that we have potential to make real headway on these very important topics.
TripleSpeak
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby TripleSpeak on Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:03 pm

SacredCowSlayer » September 27th, 2018, 7:43 pm wrote:Dear TripleSpeak,
Please properly introduce yourself (https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838) per forum guidelines.
Sincerely,
SCS


Done. Thanks.
TripleSpeak
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby Flabbergasted on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:03 am

TripleSpeak » September 27th, 2018, 5:02 pm wrote:... I have lived in over two dozen countries around the world ... I've worked in several areas of biology and computer science / engineering...

Hi TripleSpeak,
If it´s not outside the bounds of privacy, I would like to know:
- In what capacity did you reside in those 24+ countries?
- What sort of work have you done as a biologist and computer scientist/engineer?
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 769
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby Observer on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:26 am

TripleSpeak wrote:...after having seen through many big pieces of propaganda, I've become attracted to your forum.


If you have truly become attracted to this forum, you would have actually read the threads.
If you had read the threads, you would realize there is no more Earth-shape debate needed.
If you had read the threads, you would realize all rockets fly into the ocean, not into space.

And if you are desperately grasping at the fantasy of rockets in space, please don't post yet.
And if you "have seen through many big pieces of propaganda", then please boldly list a few.

In another thread you seem to be admitting the fact that Nuclear Bombs do not exist, great.
But perhaps that is just to gain enough trust, to waste our time with space satellite debates.

How about first (& this should be a forum rule) before typing on various subjects, admit 9/11.
Admit the "official evidence of 3,000 9/11 victims" is forged images thus nobody died on 9/11.

If you cannot admit in your next post that nobody died on 9/11, then you should not post here.
And even if you admit that point - if you can't realize space evidence is forged, you're retarded*.

So please admit nobody died on 9/11, nobody has played on the moon, nobody has orbited Earth.

If you are a shill - tell your boss the infiltration doesn't work without admitting those 3 facts first.
And if you're an honest person still holding too many official beliefs, please read CluesForum more.

People find this site and excitedly post... but people need to read CluesForum more before posting.

* Edit: OK, as SCS justly pointed out, calling "humans in space" believers retarded would be an insult to actual mentally-disabled folks, so I will not use that inappropriate slur which could be misinterpreted. Instead, I will simply state that "humans in space" believers who HAVEN'T found CluesForum are unfortunately currently in the state of ignorance, while "humans in space" believers who HAVE supposedly read CluesForum threads yet STILL somehow steadfastly advocate the "humans in space" belief must be extremely unintelligent, or liars, or shills.
Last edited by Observer on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Observer
Banned
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:47 am
Location: Interwebs

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby SacredCowSlayer on Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:34 pm

Flabbergasted » September 27th, 2018, 11:03 pm wrote:
TripleSpeak » September 27th, 2018, 5:02 pm wrote:... I have lived in over two dozen countries around the world ... I've worked in several areas of biology and computer science / engineering...

Hi TripleSpeak,
If it´s not outside the bounds of privacy, I would like to know:
- In what capacity did you reside in those 24+ countries?
- What sort of work have you done as a biologist and computer scientist/engineer?


Observer » September 28th, 2018, 1:26 am wrote:
TripleSpeak wrote:...after having seen through many big pieces of propaganda, I've become attracted to your forum.


If you have truly become attracted to this forum, you would have actually read the threads.
If you had read the threads, you would realize there is no more Earth-shape debate needed.
If you had read the threads, you would realize all rockets fly into the ocean, not into space.

And if you are desperately grasping at the fantasy of rockets in space, please don't post yet.
And if you "have seen through many big pieces of propaganda", then please boldly list a few.

In another thread you seem to be admitting the fact that Nuclear Bombs do not exist, great.
But perhaps that is just to gain enough trust, to waste our time with space satellite debates.

How about first (& this should be a forum rule) before typing on various subjects, admit 9/11.
Admit the "official evidence of 3,000 9/11 victims" is forged images thus nobody died on 9/11.

If you cannot admit in your next post that nobody died on 9/11, then you should not post here.
And even if you admit that point - if you can't realize space evidence is forged, you're retarded.

So please admit nobody died on 9/11, nobody has played on the moon, nobody has orbited Earth.

If you are a shill - tell your boss the infiltration doesn't work without admitting those 3 facts first.
And if you're an honest person still holding too many official beliefs, please read CluesForum more.

People find this site and excitedly post... but people need to read CluesForum more before posting.


Dear TripleSpeak,

Since it is you who brought up the points that Flabbergasted is inquiring about, I do think they warrant a response. I hope you can see how it would place our members at a disadvantage if claims of vaguely referenced experience and expertise are made, but simultaneously cannot be challenged or examined because of privacy concerns.

Moreover, I would appreciate it if you would tell us why you chose to use the moniker “TripleSpeak.”

Finally, my suggestion would be to spend more time reading through a given topic before diving straight in. I recognize the temptation to see a topic and simply chime in with the first thought that crosses your mind.

Please keep in mind that there are often dozens of pages that have been carefully developed by our members over a long period of time, and it is a disservice to everyone (including yourself) to neglect reading through the topic before posting.

This forum does not by any stretch pretend to require perfection of any sort. For there would be no posting here if that was the case. But we do expect our members to be considerate of its decorum, and the methodical manner in which the topics are approached and discussed.

I do appreciate you taking a moment to place your handshake introduction here per my request.

And Dear Observer,

I understand that your patience appears to be at an end. That happens for each of us from time to time, and I’m no exception. But, we have had more than one or two members who started out enthusiastically posting (albeit with varying degrees of clumsiness), and subsequently took a break to actually read the material and get better aquatinted with the forum before continuing to post. Some of the most valuable members here would be gone if they hadn’t been given a fair chance in their early days.

So I would encourage you to ask questions of new members (including TripleSpeak), but please tone down the unnecessarily harsh and accusatory language. Your passion is clear enough.

But like I told TripleSpeak, the decorum here matters. Accordingly, I don’t see any legitimate basis for calling another member “retarded,” even though qualified with the word “if.” I know you can do better than that.

Rest assured I’m not trying to be the “language police,” but I do care about how the forum comes across to readers who are fortunate enough to stumble (in a good way) upon it. I hope I don’t have to follow this up with an explanation for why such a slur is inappropriate.

Too much quality work has been done and accumulated over the years to allow it to become overshadowed by the appearance of shouting down, cringe-worthy name calling, or (perhaps) premature accusations of “shill.”

Let’s allow TripleSpeak to respond to the relatively simple questions posed by Flabbergasted and yours truly. I hope you can appreciate the delicate (and indeed difficult) balance that we try to maintain on this forum.

Sincerely,

SCS :)
scs

scs@cluesforum.info
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby Observer on Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:36 pm

Maybe I was too rude, to the possibly real possibly intelligent possibly helpful possible future CF ally.

Simon's (and Hoi's and Kham's) real, intelligent, helpful ally Patrix: also initially believed in satellites.
Thank goodness SimonShack, Hoi, SCS, and many other patient folks helped Patrix to drop the belief.

If people had chased away Patrix like I rudely barked at TripleSpeak, we could've lost a valuable ally.
So I'll turn my BrianV-style anger-at-ignorance down a bit and go a little easier on satellite-believers.

* Edit: And yes, as SCS justly pointed out, calling "humans in space" believers retarded would be an insult to actual mentally-disabled folks, so I will not use that inappropriate slur which could be misinterpreted. Instead, I will simply state that "humans in space" believers who HAVEN'T found CluesForum are unfortunately currently in the state of ignorance, while "humans in space" believers who HAVE supposedly read CluesForum threads yet STILL somehow steadfastly advocate the "humans in space" belief must be extremely unintelligent, or liars, or shills.

All intros should include: admitting all "9/11-victims" & "moon-walking" & "space-walking" were faked.
It's a waste of time to allow typists in who refuse to make clear their stance on those 3 facts upfront.
Belief in "9/11 victims" or "moon-walks" or "space-walks" means one has not read CluesForum threads.

It's also a waste of time to welcome typists who, after gaining trust, will later claim "I knew a victim."
All intros should include admitting those top-3 hoaxes, AND stating upfront "I know no terror victims."
We can't waste our time & energy, nicely debating typists who hold those beliefs or make such claims.

Observer wrote:How about first (& this should be a forum rule) before typing on various subjects, admit 9/11.
Admit the "official evidence of 3,000 9/11 victims" is forged images thus nobody died on 9/11.
The "terror & space" hoaxers hire many long-con typists, so these are vital filter requirements:
:) Please admit nobody died on 9/11, nobody has played on the moon, nobody has orbited Earth.
:) And please clearly admit upfront in your intro post that you have never met any terror victims.
:) Any "terror-victim / orbit-human" claims must be made in your intro, not months or years later.
Last edited by Observer on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Observer
Banned
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:47 am
Location: Interwebs

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby simonshack on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:14 pm

Dear SCS, I just wish to thank you for helping moderate the forum (in such elegant fashion) - it is much appreciated.

And dear Observer, thanks for being human - just like Howard Beale in this classic scene from the movie "Nuetwork" :


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE

Problem is, too few people have balls like that in this world. Righteous and virtuous angry people are just told to shut up - and that they are "too emotional"...

This summer, I met some folks over in the USA who told me I'd better "check my behavior" (although I consider myself as a quite calm and considerate person).
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6713
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby HonestlyNow on Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:49 pm

TripleSpeak » September 28th, 2018, 2:47 pm wrote:There is always a risk of death when doing a controlled demolition in a new way (from top to bottom) in the middle of a populated city.

Maybe I missed something when I read the 9/11 stuff quite some time ago . . . I don't recall anyone saying that the demolition was done in any particular way but the conventional way. Can you point me to where it was stated that way in this forum? My understanding is that the view was obscured by military-style smoke, and so, who would know?
HonestlyNow
Member
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby TripleSpeak on Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:03 pm

HonestlyNow » September 28th, 2018, 8:49 pm wrote:
TripleSpeak » September 28th, 2018, 2:47 pm wrote:There is always a risk of death when doing a controlled demolition in a new way (from top to bottom) in the middle of a populated city.

Maybe I missed something when I read the 9/11 stuff quite some time ago . . . I don't recall anyone saying that the demolition was done in any particular way but the conventional way. Can you point me to where it was stated that way in this forum? My understanding is that the view was obscured by military-style smoke, and so, who would know?


A good example of a conventional controlled demolition is build #7 on 9/11. The twin tower demolitions were very unique because they wanted to make it seem like the planes were the cause (however transparent it might seem to you in hindsight). Besides, the goal of controlled demolition is control - reduce damage to surroundings and make the wreckage easy to clean up. Therefore, a very messy style of demolition was used. There was also building #6 that many forget about.

"My understanding is that the view was obscured by military-style smoke, and so, who would know?"

I'm not sure what the question is - which smoke are you referring to? The smoldering of the fires on the upper 1/3rd of the twin towers?
TripleSpeak
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:34 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby simonshack on Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:32 pm

TripleSpeak » September 28th, 2018, 8:03 pm wrote:
I'm not sure what the question is - which smoke are you referring to? The smoldering of the fires on the upper 1/3rd of the twin towers?


This smoke, dear TripleSpeak : https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p ... 8#p2391828

TripleSpeak wrote:I saw significant flat earth support in threads on this forum - maybe I missed some official posts deeming them incorrect.

You must have been reading another forum. No support for flat earth theories is tolerated here : https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f ... flat+earth
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6713
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby simonshack on Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:38 am

*

This is from 1976. Apparently, very few people on this planet got the message - and most people still don't.


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPNBm4xv000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPNBm4xv000

This is why, I guess, Cluesforum is frequented by a "fringe minority". Personally, I'm proud to be part of it.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6713
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby Arcuveil on Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:14 am

Greetings Simon,

I am an Australian and live in Australia, the user name I have chosen is "Arcuveil".
The 9/11 event is what had initialized my interest in the general arena of conspiracy theories and to be frank, the 'media' world is one I have not returned too.
I have a deep interest in the heavens above and have recently learned of your stellar effort in providing us with your model "The TYCHOS". Therein lay my motivation for applying for membership to your forum.
I have electrical/electronic and basic Computer Programming knowledge (VB) which requires a foundation of logic which I believe I possess. Ergo, I may be useful one day to your forum.

Sincerely.

and greetings to all.
Arcuveil
Member
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:41 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby simonshack on Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:24 pm

*

TripleSpeak, you sure seem to be living up to your username, don't you? I find it utterly impossible to follow your train of thought, that is, if you even have any. It doesn't matter whether this is due to a deliberate ploy of yours - or if the disjointed stuff you type is truly the best that you can do (due to some severe cognitive dissonance issues afflicting your mind); either way, your incoherent, garbled drivel gives me a headache which I'd rather do without.

Some excerpts from your bewildering triple-twaddle:
TripleSpeak wrote:Did they demolish building #7 using the regular method, but the create CGI of that too? And then did they demolish the twin towers the traditional way and then spread a CGI video of them blowing up that looks special? If I really am the only one on this forum to believe this, then I would be shocked - I bet a lot of people are holding their tongues or have merely not used hundreds of hours of their own time to research this directly. I am not saying your research is stupid or invalid - but I wish for you to respect mine as well.

I hope you're not expecting anyone to try and make any sense of your above sentences. I, for one, have given up. One would think that if you have spent hundreds of hours "researching 9/11 directly" - that you would have formed some sort of intelligible opinion about how it all went and, since you claim to be a learned American citizen, that you'd be able to express the same in writing with a modicum of clarity and cogency.

You then crassly misconstrue what Observer (or anyone on this forum, for that matter) has ever opined regarding war casualties...
TripleSpeak wrote:I think it is time for you to answer which exact war in history did 0 people start dying during? WWII and clean-wipe? WWI? Did anyone die in Iraq (which 9/11 was a pretext for)? If your whole argument is going to be that I am a shill, then I will have to point out here that your argument is starting to make them seem morally blameless in comparison to mine. If they're really working so hard to never kill anyone, then maybe all of their plans really are good, clear-headed, and led by God himself! I'm sure bad things happened on this forum, but I do feel like you're fabricating a future wherein I am the perpetrator whom you are the revolutionary [???].

Good Lord. WHERE exactly have you read on this forum about "0 casualties of wars"? :rolleyes: And is your first language really English???

You then dare lamenting of Observer that :
"Oh look, real quotes from me - but then immediately put words in my mouth."
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

As for your announced attempt at "proving the existence of man-made satellites" - I just have to laugh :
TripleSpeak wrote:But I have power... The power of the scientific method to prove the way something *does* work - falsification - which I am now attempting more seriously (thanks to you) in the satellite thread. That is, if I can prove that GPS works without satellites, then that is the most difficult technology to accomplished without satellites.

"More seriously?" Hilarious. How about first proving that you're capable of writing in cogent manner? I fear that's too much too ask.

You then jump back to 9/11 and ask this 'gem' of a question :
"Again, why have actors if merely smoke machines and pyroclastic clouds will already leave dust residue on you?"
I suppose you are referring to these pathetic baby-powder comedies? https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p ... 2#p2365262


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W1HlV9O65w
And yes, if you cannot see that these guys are lousy, piss-poor actors, I will back up Observer's "outrageous" claim that you must be retarded. It is high time to "keep it real together" - and remember: words do not kill. I say "to hell with political correctness" - since what is at stake here is the very sanity of the human race. If you are truly dense, I see no harm in stating the truth.

As for your "stance" on the WTC tower collapses, you again complain that Observer is putting words in your mouth...

TripleSpeak wrote:"the video footage of 9/11 was authentic" <--- I didn't say this; fake news.

"the impossible top-down destruction thus actually happened" <--- I didn't say this; fake news.

Talk about triplespeak... Haven't you just posted two Youtube videos of "9/11 footage" - asserting that they "appeared real" to you? For your information, those two video clips are part of that big batch of "never-seen-before 9/11 videos" (I call it "The Nine Eleven 2010 Movie Sequel") which was purportedly released by NIST in 2010 (following a supposed FOIA request by ABC TV - lol!), i.e. a full NINE years after the event! You claim to have done your own research - so where is it? You obviously have not - or else you are simply inept at expressing any sort of rational / coherent conclusions as to how the 9/11 sham was pulled off.

As for the WTC collapses, the bottom line is this: no footage depicting these buildings crumbling TOP-DOWN can possibly represent reality - since such destruction dynamics are physically impossible and utterly unheard of. It is no "rocket science" - or wait - it IS rocket science!... Any 9 or 11-year-old child gets this - and kids know full well that this can only happen in movies (such as 'Independence Day' - 1996).
Image <TOP DOWN collapse of Empire State Building (i.e. a digital depiction thereof) in the movie Independence Day

Why most adults seem to be incapable of 'getting this' is beyond my comprehension: have they not also watched plenty of Hollywood disaster movies during their childhood? Of course they have. Yet, most seem willing to buy & accept the imbecilic claim that (as stated in NIST's official "scientific study") the two WTC skyscrapers came down in "9 seconds" and "11 seconds" respectively. No kidding. The whole official narrative and related imagery is an offense to human intelligence - and I can only deplore that so many people on this planet still appear oblivious to this plain fact, seventeen years on.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6713
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread postby SacredCowSlayer on Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:50 pm

Simon, this isn’t the first time I was in the middle of drafting a thorough reply, only to find that you have beat me to it in a way that would render my own redundant. Good job. ;)

So I will significantly reduce my original analysis and observations of the disorder that has cropped up since TripleSpeak’s appearance here.

Observer, you and Simon have pegged TripleSpeak thoroughly.

It is impossible to contribute to this forum in a meaningful or beneficial way if the member in question is unable to communicate with a degree of clarity that the reasonably literate reader can understand.

So, TripleSpeak, I find your posts to be riddled with a pattern of unacceptable inconsistencies and disconnected logic, along with an unascertainable use of the English language. And that is without the need to get into your classic straw-man arguments and forum disruption tactics (when “sense” can even be made of your post), which are of course significant indicators of bad faith.

In any event, we don’t need to know the reason for these things. The fact that they exist and continue unabated is reason enough to bid you farewell. I have never seen a member begin like this, then proceed to use the double-down technique, and finally manage to become a valuable and productive member.

Before making your release official, please DO take a VERY BRIEF moment to keep your eye on the ball and try your best to reply with specificity to Flabbergasted’s questions like I asked you to do before. You have repeatedly dodged them in the most confounding ways, which I need not expound on.

Don’t say “okay I’m going to answer Flabbergasted’s questions” then turn around and “answer” another question posed by Observer, Simon, myself, or another member. I’m quite curious to see if you can do this.

Moreover, I found your (one of many) fallacy of “false choices” regarding the alleged people running from the towers to be most disingenuous. You pretend that actual bystanders fled from the vicinity of the towers, or that they were actors. Well, nice try. The correct answer is none of the above.

Please visit this thread at https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=450 and see how “real” this “footage” looks to you.

Specifically, but not limited to:

Image

Sincerely,

SCS B)

[Note: After the dust settles here, I’m going to pick through this and consider moving some of the clutter to the Derailing Room. Good heavens- when the Introduction thread gets derailed, it is usually the symptom of a problem that needs to go.]
scs

scs@cluesforum.info
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator
 
Posts: 616
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

PreviousNext

Return to HOW TO REGISTER at CLUESFORUM - and other tips

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest