THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

[Note by SCS: Based on my own judgement about when certain exchanges or posts detract from the beneficial aspects of given topic (including the Chatbox and the Introduction thread), I moved this and the following three posts to the Derailing Room. I only chose to make the note here because it made the most sense, given its position.]

He don't want to see us unite, oh no, oh no
All he wants is to keep us fussing and fighting,
He don't want us to see but tetrahydrocannabinol
All he wants us to do is keep on wasting precious time
Feel his brotherly love this morning, cold and crisp it is
Feel his sisterly love this morning, an icy draught a-blowin'
I feel it coming, like a bullet train it churns across the thread
His brotherly love for all cluesforumkind, young & especially old

The above is a verbal caricature of a dear friend of mine, Goggler Terdsmyth, an unemployed MacBook anarchist. I thought perhaps I´d learn the art from him, but I am not really cut out for it. When he handed me the recipe I gave up altogether: first you choose any long-time CF member, then you pick out a few words and phrases with which to make a shallow, unidimensional caricature of said member, then you blow those words out of proportion and context by repeating them ad nauseam and submitting them to a near-insane train of linear logic. Finally, you show how evil or deluded that person is for having inspired said caricature.

I thought of telling my good friend to give Marley and cannabis a break, get a hold on reality, ease up on his stifling historical materialism, but then I decided not to, because I actually enjoy his flaming verbal antics.
fbenario

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by fbenario »

Observer » October 2nd, 2018, 3:57 am wrote:OK, all logical and fair requests, warmly welcoming free-thinking new members and allowing them to speak about the subjects they want to speak about is vital, I completely understand and wholeheartedly agree with your entire post, and I promise to think much more carefully from now on before each post: I will consider the possibly very good-hearted spirit of each new potential human partner who courageously joins CluesForum to boldly share with our worldwide community what they have learned so far in life, even if not perfectly matching on all subjects, and I will also consider how to better give respect and confidence and encouragement to the silently-reading CluesForum readers (sometimes folks in their 40s like me, sometimes even more elderly folks, sometimes young adults, and sometimes even pure angel children of members here who are reading along) we want to encourage ALL real humans to enjoy reading here and to build up the courage to post here, and to be warmly welcomed here at this extremely rare oasis of honest free-thinking and open-minded consideration called CluesForum, with the overall goal of us all speaking up about the fakery wherever we find it, to increase the chance of the altruistic truth-loving human family uniting and creating synergistic peace, and yes, it's absolutely possible for us all to improve every day.
Longest sentence ever on the forum? Knowing how much effort you put into the physical layout of your posts, I can just imagine the twinkle in your eye as you composed this.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Not complaining about your words, but they should not be displayed as an actual quote. Do you mind fixing that? You could say "Flabbergasted basically said that" or something along that way.
Observer
Banned

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by Observer »

OK, FG, you're right, sorry about that, now that's fixed (by admitting I was paraphrasing your quote) as you rightly requested. :)

I called out sunshine05 and TripleSpeak, for both not knowing CluesForum proved all the 9/11 footage is CGI & all the victims faked.

I called out Nonhocapito & Flabbergasted, for their surprising defense of empires in general and the American empire specifically.

I called out Hoi, for saying that it would be "warmongering" of us to dream of identifying and bringing to justice murderous war-initiators.

And (although I am thoroughly convinced the Tychos model is absolutely correct) I even boldly told my hero Simon that if star parallax official data matches the Heliocentric "Earth annually RESETS back to original position" story, then star parallax official data is probably all forged and should not be depended on as proof of the truth of the Tychos model.

Meaning, the Tychos model would require the official world's-largest super-duper-telescope controllers to start honestly taking pictures at the correct times of the correct stars for correct comparisons (namely, comparing the year-to-year-to-year photos of summer-equinox summer-quadrant midnight-directly-up 'close-stars') (and, comparing the year-to-year-to-year photos of winter-equinox winter-quadrant midnight-directly-up 'close-stars') and then sharing such actual non-forged images (good luck getting them to do that) which would show, if Tychos is correct and if nanometer parallax is actually able to be photographed:

"Wow, no annual reset, the summer-equinox summer-quadrant midnight-directly-up 'close-stars' show
an EVER-INCREASING amount of parallax when compared to the 'far-stars' a nanometer to their side:
comparison: summer 2020 vs. summer 2021 WestwardPositive apparent-relative-movement of y,
comparison: summer 2020 vs. summer 2022 WestwardPositive apparent-relative-movement of 2y,
comparison: summer 2020 vs. summer 2023 WestwardPositive apparent-relative-movement of 3y
comparison: summer 2020 vs. summer 2024 WestwardPositive apparent-relative-movement of 4y,
comparison: summer 2020 vs. summer 2025 WestwardPositive apparent-relative-movement of 5y."

"Wow, no annual reset, the winter-equinox winter-quadrant midnight-directly-up 'close-stars' show
an EVER-INCREASING amount of parallax when compared to the 'far-stars' a nanometer to their side:
comparison: winter 2020 vs. winter 2021 EastwardNegative apparent-relative-movement of y,
comparison: winter 2020 vs. winter 2022 EastwardNegative apparent-relative-movement of 2y,
comparison: winter 2020 vs. winter 2023 EastwardNegative apparent-relative-movement of 3y,
comparison: winter 2020 vs. winter 2024 EastwardNegative apparent-relative-movement of 4y,
comparison: winter 2020 vs. winter 2025 EastwardNegative apparent-relative-movement of 5y."

"Wow, Earth doesn't do a circle each year, Earth moves 14,036km per year in basically a straight line,
basically straight towards the autumn-quadrant and basically straight away from the spring-quadrant,
so that's why autumn-equinox autumn-quadrant midnight-directly-up 'close-stars' never show parallax,
- and that's why spring-equinox spring-quadrant midnight-directly-up 'close-stars' never show parallax,
& this line which seems basically straight for thousands of years is really a 25,344 year perfect circle!"

Either the largest-telescope-controllers see exactly that, so they forge all "annual-parallax-reset data",
or... the largest-telescope-controllers see ZERO parallax, so they forge all "annual-parallax-reset data".

Either way, I think Simon you should stick to the "observable by regular folks" Tychos evidence points:

the Tychos "every-546-day Mars-DeltaCapricorni-alignment" (impossible according the Copernican model) proof, the Tychos "every-816-day Venus-Regulus-alignment" (impossible according the Copernican model) proof, the Tychos "sun's noontime direct-over-head latitude location changing twice as fast from February 21st to April 21st than it does between April 21st to June 21st" (impossible according the Copernican model) proof, and the Tychos "Stellar Precession's annual arcseconds amount continuously increasing every year" (impossible according the Copernican model) proof.

Wow, I sure have made a lot of BOLD posts recently, but I still think what I have written is all logical, so as always, if there are any logic mistakes in my 110 posts, please show which specific points are incorrect. Thanks for your kind consideration. :)

search.php?&author=Observer

Last edited by Observer on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sunshine05

Re: THE DERAILING ROOM

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Hey Observer: Fuck you!
aa5

Re: The accuser/vicsim of Justice Kavanaugh

Unread post by aa5 »

nonhocapito » October 1st, 2018, 4:40 am wrote:Here's a diverse commentary on the Kavanaugh hearings. Let me know what you think.
Back in 2001 I didn't know much about Islam. But after '911' I did some reading about the religion and some of the Islamic countries like Turkey and Iran. And it dawned on me then why the European rulers were working to convert Europe to Islam. Which the idea that European rulers wanted to transition their countries to Islam was considered kook land conspiracy back then. Its 'mainstream' conspiracy land now, although 'conspiracy theorists' from what I have seen haven't thought much on the 'whys', besides saying the 'globalists' want to destroy Europe.

I don't think that the European rulers want to destroy Europe, especially considering they are the owners of Europe. Quite literally the owners, like the Barons & Princes who own the land. I think they want to save Europe. The endgame of secularism is a childless, communist, anti-humanist society that because of those reasons goes into perpetual decline. Why exactly secularism leads to those ideas taking over I don't exactly know, just I know it happens every time.

Long ago the rulers of Europe, who at the time were the rulers of the Roman Empire, decided to bring another traditionalist Middle Eastern religion to Europe as a replacement for their existing state religion.

The views on women in Islamic countries seems barbaric to our secular ears. And yet women in Islamic countries seem quite happy - importantly more happy and contented than Western women. To give an example, while the ability to cheat people like the sound of. What they don't consider is then their own wife or husband can cheat. Another example is single moms, which are glamorized and promoted in our society. Many women fall into that idea, only to find out the harsh reality when they become a single mom. The traditional society gives protection to women, which often means protection from other women.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

SacredCowSlayer » October 5th, 2018, 10:09 am wrote:I nearly got dizzy looking at that image. It’s all sort of messed up. :wacko:
But, I don’t want anyone to misread my comment as an expression of anything except extreme skepticism of this particular “hero story,” which I frankly find absurd, even in the absence of a clearly photo-chopped and disorienting image.
I’m also not sure whether this has anything to do with an “earthquake machine” being used. That said, it is objective evidence of media fakery.
This does appear to be consistent with a pattern of fabricated stories in the aftermath of natural disasters for propaganda and perhaps some other (unknown) purposes. Talk about the waters continuing to get muddied up at every opportunity.
I’m sure our critics and the more or (often) LESS sophisticated disinformation artists would love to put words in a person’s (particularly mine) mouth by saying, “see, this CF member thinks that earthquakes and tsunamis are fake because he made a post that identified a photoshopped image on their forum.”
But these straw man “arguments” are nothing new, and will continue unabated as a go-to method for such characters acting in bad faith. SCS
SacredCowSlayer » October 5th, 2018, 4:49 pm wrote:Ben Folds is an entertainer, and I don’t know a single fan who claims anything to the contrary. I’ll just leave it at that.
NOBODY is going to come out and write it on the wall AND still have a sizable audience and platform. I’m open to the idea that some people (perhaps even Ben Folds) are aware of this painful reality, and do have to say certain things in a round-about way so as to avoid being shut down.
Nevertheless, I appreciate wit, satire, and music that is unique and doesn’t sound like everything else.
My post was really meant to be on the lighter hearted side of things here. So chill my friend. It’s Friday. :)
SacredCowSlayer » October 6th, 2018, 9:31 am wrote:I failed to speak with precision in my post above. That is my bad. Cluesforum is safe, and SSL secure, but still a hassle for our members and readers at the moment. And that is a problem. I certainly did not mean to minimize the significance of this type of issue in the grander scheme of things.
I was actually in the middle of a conversation with Simon when the site for CF and The TYCHOS went down. Prompt action was taken to get them back to where they could even be accessed, let alone safely.
If you kind members could verify that you are able to see tychos.info, and let us know in this thread, it would be appreciated.
Thank you all for bearing with us here while this is being worked out. Please note this isn’t the first time for this odious message (regarding the site being unsafe) to appear.
SCS
SacredCowSlayer » October 5th, 2018, 8:56 pm wrote:Yes, there was a technical issue that arose briefly this afternoon.
The site is secure. I had to “tell” my computer to “allow” access here after it got resolved.
It’s all good.
Thanks, SCS
SacredCowSlayer » October 6th, 2018, 2:53 pm wrote:Dear Patrix, I sent you a PM. Thank you for your feedback. SCS :)
SCS,
Been feeling blue in the last five posts? Black font is so much easier to read. Thank you for understanding.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

HonestlyNow » October 6th, 2018, 2:15 pm wrote:
SacredCowSlayer » October 5th, 2018, 10:09 am wrote:I nearly got dizzy looking at that image. It’s all sort of messed up. :wacko:
But, I don’t want anyone to misread my comment as an expression of anything except extreme skepticism of this particular “hero story,” which I frankly find absurd, even in the absence of a clearly photo-chopped and disorienting image.
I’m also not sure whether this has anything to do with an “earthquake machine” being used. That said, it is objective evidence of media fakery.
This does appear to be consistent with a pattern of fabricated stories in the aftermath of natural disasters for propaganda and perhaps some other (unknown) purposes. Talk about the waters continuing to get muddied up at every opportunity.
I’m sure our critics and the more or (often) LESS sophisticated disinformation artists would love to put words in a person’s (particularly mine) mouth by saying, “see, this CF member thinks that earthquakes and tsunamis are fake because he made a post that identified a photoshopped image on their forum.”
But these straw man “arguments” are nothing new, and will continue unabated as a go-to method for such characters acting in bad faith. SCS
SacredCowSlayer » October 5th, 2018, 4:49 pm wrote:Ben Folds is an entertainer, and I don’t know a single fan who claims anything to the contrary. I’ll just leave it at that.
NOBODY is going to come out and write it on the wall AND still have a sizable audience and platform. I’m open to the idea that some people (perhaps even Ben Folds) are aware of this painful reality, and do have to say certain things in a round-about way so as to avoid being shut down.
Nevertheless, I appreciate wit, satire, and music that is unique and doesn’t sound like everything else.
My post was really meant to be on the lighter hearted side of things here. So chill my friend. It’s Friday. :)
SacredCowSlayer » October 6th, 2018, 9:31 am wrote:I failed to speak with precision in my post above. That is my bad. Cluesforum is safe, and SSL secure, but still a hassle for our members and readers at the moment. And that is a problem. I certainly did not mean to minimize the significance of this type of issue in the grander scheme of things.
I was actually in the middle of a conversation with Simon when the site for CF and The TYCHOS went down. Prompt action was taken to get them back to where they could even be accessed, let alone safely.
If you kind members could verify that you are able to see tychos.info, and let us know in this thread, it would be appreciated.
Thank you all for bearing with us here while this is being worked out. Please note this isn’t the first time for this odious message (regarding the site being unsafe) to appear.
SCS
SacredCowSlayer » October 5th, 2018, 8:56 pm wrote:Yes, there was a technical issue that arose briefly this afternoon.
The site is secure. I had to “tell” my computer to “allow” access here after it got resolved.
It’s all good.
Thanks, SCS
SacredCowSlayer » October 6th, 2018, 2:53 pm wrote:Dear Patrix, I sent you a PM. Thank you for your feedback. SCS :)
SCS,

Been feeling blue in the last five posts? Black font is so much easier to read. Thank you for understanding.

Oh my . . . I started doing that as notes on other members posts for easy distinction. And it’s really dark on my screen, so I didn’t consider that it may be more difficult to read.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I’ll fix it.

Sincerely,

SCS
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

SacredCowSlayer, I think blue might be slightly harder for human color cones to detect — hence the eerie (but pretty) effect of blue xmas lights, and slightly unnerving effect of reading blue text on bright backgrounds. I like it for modifying existing posts with a distinctive, highlighted moderator note, but for normal posting, it might be a good idea to stick to default.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

hoi.polloi » October 6th, 2018, 5:03 pm wrote:SacredCowSlayer, I think blue might be slightly harder for human color cones to detect — hence the eerie (but pretty) effect of blue xmas lights, and slightly unnerving effect of reading blue text on bright backgrounds. I like it for modifying existing posts with a distinctive, highlighted moderator note, but for normal posting, it might be a good idea to stick to default.
Okay my dear friend, I have managed to shake “the blues” from my posts. :) I’m glad that you and HonestlyNow pointed it out sooner rather than later.

I recall our old and thrice banished member “Selene” making posts with light yellow text at times. And I remember sharing Simon’s view that they were migraine inducing.

I’m sending this stuff to the Derailing Room. Enough blues for one week already. I’m sure you’ll understand that I consider PianoRacer’s recent post in The “Chatbox” to be of more value at this time.

Sincerely,

SCS
Mansur

Re: Is MUSIC used as a propaganda/mind-control tool?

Unread post by Mansur »

[Note By SCS: Dear Mansur, this comment fails to add anything of value to the topic. And that’s assuming it is even understood by the reader. Off to the Derailing Room it goes.]
SacredCowSlayer » October 5th, 2018, 9:49 pm wrote:
...NOBODY is going to come out and write it on the wall AND still have a sizable audience and platform. I’m open to the idea that some people (perhaps even Ben Folds) are aware of this painful reality, and do have to say certain things in a round-about way so as to avoid being shut down.

My post was really meant to be on the lighter hearted side of things here...
This thread is, I think at least it is, just about whether this open-mindedness and lighter-heartedness expressed above is tenable or not. Of course with a very sharp accent to the second.

There is little use for people to be aware of media frauds if on the other side they have their daily diet of entertainment industry productions. One will find entertaining getting informed about the frauds. I am inclined even to think that if people could turn their back on all kind of entertainment, maybe there wouldn't be any need to enlighten them about terror and space and the others.
…So chill my friend. It’s Friday.
The weekend is about to end (in Europe it is over) --- and entertainment industry is full of sacred cows -- to slay.

-------
-------

…there can be swindle not only in the images and in the words (“lyrics”) but also with the music as such… I.e. let the ears be the judge.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Seriously!? "The “Health and Nutrition” Derailing Room"? WTF is going on here? What's that even supposed to mean? That any talk about "Health and Nutrition" (quotes sic!) needs to be soo derailed that the ordinary derailing thread is not enough? And have you went meticulously down every thread and removed talk about nutrition and put it there ScS? Why? What's the point? Please restore for chronological reasons and outside references. Moderation is supposed to be real time, not retroactive.

Is there some kind of divide and conquer gatekeeping thing going on? Are the ones aware of the media hoax not supposed to get aware about the medicine hoax and vice versa? Have you received concerned email from angry vegetarians? I know I haven't sent any.

It's interesting because when I contacted this guy http://www.lawfulrebel.com who's onto the medicine hoax (some wacky stuff in there too) he was all friendly. I even donated to him. But when I mailed about the media and space hoax, he immediately entered radio silence.

Well, whatever. Bye then.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

patrix » October 11th, 2018, 1:55 pm wrote:Seriously!? "The “Health and Nutrition” Derailing Room"? WTF is going on here? What's that even supposed to mean? That any talk about "Health and Nutrition" (quotes sic!) needs to be soo derailed that the ordinary derailing thread is not enough? And have you went meticulously down every thread and removed talk about nutrition and put it there ScS? Why? What's the point? Please restore for chronological reasons and outside references. Moderation is supposed to be real time, not retroactive.

Is there some kind of divide and conquer gatekeeping thing going on? Are the ones aware of the media hoax not supposed to get aware about the medicine hoax and vice versa? Have you received concerned email from angry vegetarians? I know I haven't sent any.

It's interesting because when I contacted this guy http://www.lawfulrebel.com who's onto the medicine hoax (some wacky stuff in there too) he was all friendly. I even donated to him. But when I mailed about the media and space hoax, he immediately entered radio silence.

Well, whatever. Bye then.
Dear Patrix,

I sent you an email. Please take a look. Also, I understand your reaction above, and I’m sincerely trying to address this in a fair and orderly manner.

Also, because of the chronological order that posts are ordinarily in, I’m afraid that a lot of readers will not immediately see exactly why I created this topic.

If you haven’t read it already then I most DEFINITELY understand your reaction

Please bear with me. I’m working as hard as I can. And I’m trying to get my initial post (previous page) explaining the reason for this topic moved to the beginning.

Thank you my friend,

SCS
TripleSpeak

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by TripleSpeak »

[Note by SmokeytheBarrister (“Smokey”): Dear TripleSpeak, SCS specifically asked for “brief, but specific responses” to the questions posed by Flabbergasted. Your non-response was painfully verbose and unspecific - that double whammy landed it in the Derailing Room.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dear SCS, I view your reply to Triplespeak as necessary, given it was to a post only worthy of the Derailing Room from the outset. In that sense, it follows that your reply should also be moved accordingly. I hope you don’t mind. Enjoy some rest this weekend. :) Regards, Smokey ]

SacredCowSlayer » September 29th, 2018, 11:22 pm wrote: I still encourage our new member TripleSpeak to specifically answer the questions posed by Flabbergasted. It seems like weeks since then (by this point), but such is the nature of time.

To be clear about exactly what I’m referring to, here is the post by our esteemed member:
Flabbergasted » September 27th, 2018, 11:03 pm wrote:
TripleSpeak » September 27th, 2018, 5:02 pm wrote:... I have lived in over two dozen countries around the world ... I've worked in several areas of biology and computer science / engineering...
Hi TripleSpeak,
If it´s not outside the bounds of privacy, I would like to know:
- In what capacity did you reside in those 24+ countries?
- What sort of work have you done as a biologist and computer scientist/engineer?
I look forward to reading brief, but specific responses to these highly relevant and pertinent questions.

Sincerely,
SCS
Sorry I missed those!

"In what capacity did you reside in those 24+ countries?"
I got to take one trip when I was a teenager and was totally sold. Then after earning enough money as a software engineer ~5 years later, I started saving up travel time again. Then after about 5 years of working as various types of (on-site) engineering jobs, I decided to start another business where my consulting could unabashedly be remote. I did develop some home bases here and there for a few months - and up to a year - but I mostly rented via AirBnB and kept moving. So I guess my "capacity" would be as a "tourist" who behaved like a local - I was more interested in seeing if the country could be a potential home in the future, and to replicate my experience of feeling & behaving as if I were actually home wherever I was. One thing that drove me to travel about half of the time was to train under various teachers of meditation (and related topics). I find this to be the most powerful method for battling delusion. I am not one of these atheistic meditators either; I find it to be true that before the various religions were so corrupted they had working and popular methods for cultivating (hence Jesus, Buddha, Xuanwu, etc).

- What sort of work have you done as a biologist and computer scientist/engineer?

As a software & systems engineer I helped build several software service startups, one of which was an embedded hardware product. Biology was my first passion as I got to work in a lab starting fairly young due to several relatives that were professors and researchers. Like I said in my intro post, I don't find any (modern) science to be that much more fraudulent than the rest really. In terms of this forum, I would say most science that has been called out has been in the domain of physics. So, being more educated in biology than physics, I see the most fraud and confusion in biology. I'm not trying to say any modern science is better than the rest; clearly, wrong is wrong. An example would be the cellular receptor... I hate to bring up something so significant in passing, but it does not exist - and there are no real pictures of one. The idea that there is a unique lock/key mechanism for so many things in the cell environment is ludicrous - and few have done calculations like: (how many receptors have been identified + how many must each cell have) - the surface area of the cell. And that's just on a surface (no pun intended) level.
TripleSpeak

Re: Alex Jones is Bill Hicks Disinformation

Unread post by TripleSpeak »

[Admin Warning by SCS: Please use caution when attempting to read any post by this now banned member who appears to have an incurable case of blathering and confounding multi-speak. Any attempt to read or understand said posts may cause blindness or migraines.]
SmokingGunII » August 25th, 2011, 1:48 pm wrote:Alex Jones is Bill Hicks Disinformation
I don't know much about this, but I'd like to ask a question: What makes this disinformation? It is quite obvious what makes "flat earth" a disinformation campaign, for example. But say, what is the "Alex Jones is Bill Hicks disinfo campaign" is doing what? Trying to discredit Alex Jones' clarity and influence? How does the "Alex Jones is a shill vs truth seeker" compare with "Alex Jones is himself vs Bill Hicks"?

People have questioned why this is important to figure out at all - and I can see why... But I think the general trend is important. Meaning, is it standard practice to have influencers be paid actors - and to fake life/death. There are several versions of this - and without getting into their truth, I'll just list them here as having been claims:

Bill Hicks -- example of faked death, employed as actor
Stephen Hawking -- example of real death, replaced for influence
Michelle Obama -- example of faked sex, ?
Justin Bieber -- example of faked sex, ?
Serena Williams -- example of fake sex, ?
Barbara Bush -- example of faked sex, ?
George Bush (Jr&Sr) -- example of CIA puppet, ?
Barack Obama -- example of puppet, employed for political control
Anderson Cooper -- example of CIA employee, employed for media influence
Kim Jong-un / Kim Jong-il -- example of CIA-installed dictator, employed as fake enemy
Elon Must -- example of fake entrepreneur, employed to "privatize space"
Putin -- example of replaced leader, ?

I'm sure you could come up with much longer list of claimed famously influential "shills."
So we have: 1) deaths being faked and getting hired (Hicks) 2) deaths being faked and not getting hired (Joan Rivers) 3) deaths being covered up / people being replaced (Hawking, Putin), and 4) basically people who aren't exactly who they say they are (Obamas, Kim, Elon). Any other patterns? Do you think some are more likely or common?

The second question I would ask is: Was Bill Hick's date of birth faked too? If not, then Jones would have to be 56 and not 44 (according to Wikipedia). And Jones does look closer to 44 than 56, to me. Alex Jones does seem way too sharp to also be that emotionally unstable... As I've heard Rogan say, he's a great performer.