THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
kalika

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by kalika »

There was a terrorist attack exercise at my university recently, I wonder if we will get a fake terrorist attack in Ireland soon.
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-a ... -1.3700590
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Since the forum is now subtitled: Exposing Mass Deception, and since listening, late last night, to a practitioner expound on his subject in a video where he identified a particular misunderstanding as a mass deception, I'd like to very briefly introduce this particular Mass Deception to this forum.

It is a psycho-spiritual mass deception, and it is the misunderstanding about how we experience our reality. Most think that we experience our feelings from the outside-in, that is, that what happens "out there" is what is responsible for our feelings, for our psychological experience. In reality, our experience of life is inside-out, where what we are thinking creates our feeling, where consciousness of our thinking is the feeling created in that moment.

We experience the feeling of our thinking at every moment, no exception.

This understanding has been made explicit by many authors and practitioners since Sydney Banks uncovered the "three principles" of Mind, Thought, and Consciousness in the 1970's. (Please search the Internet for more information.)
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

kalika » November 19th, 2018, 6:59 pm wrote:There was a terrorist attack exercise at my university recently, I wonder if we will get a fake terrorist attack in Ireland soon.
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-a ... -1.3700590
May be, - but until then ... Paradise Lost.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-news/fires ... 18-latest/
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Controlling the world's sources of news, All-Judaan can always prepare
the minds of the people for its next move. The greatest exposure yet to
be made is the way that news is manufactured and the way in which the
mind of whole nations is molded for a purpose.
When the powerful Jew is
at last traced and his hand revealed, then comes the ready cry of
persecution and it echoes through the world press. The real causes of
the persecution (which is the oppression of the people by the financial
practices of the Jews) are never given publicity.
Henry Ford, the International Jew, my emphasis.

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/37539

This was written in the 1920s and that exposure is still yet to be made...
sykkelmannen

Unread post by sykkelmannen »

patrix » November 23rd, 2018, 7:49 am wrote:
Controlling the world's sources of news, All-Judaan can always prepare
the minds of the people for its next move. The greatest exposure yet to
be made is the way that news is manufactured and the way in which the
mind of whole nations is molded for a purpose.
When the powerful Jew is
at last traced and his hand revealed, then comes the ready cry of
persecution and it echoes through the world press. The real causes of
the persecution (which is the oppression of the people by the financial
practices of the Jews) are never given publicity.
Henry Ford, the International Jew, my emphasis.

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/37539

This was written in the 1920s and that exposure is still yet to be made...
So you're saying Henry WASN'T an industrialist scumbag?

Also, exposure of exactly this insidious kind had of course been made during the Third Reich. Jews were flushed down to colonize Palestine and set up Israel. Yes, those clueless Jews of Israel do suffer from Stockholm Syndrome, and they act as tools in the hands of their evil masters, and they respond to every such post like you just made by clinging harder to the tribe, reaffirming in themselves the notion that the goys are after them and they need to stand united behind their corrupt leaders.

I am really getting increasingly annoyed by expressions like 'the powerful jew', 'the international jew' and so on. It's not a game of nations or races, we all know that. It's a game of those who know and those who don't. A game of those who choose to exploit others and those who are being exploited.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

So you're saying Henry WASN'T an industrialist scumbag?
I have no idea actually. I'm only trying to tie up the verifiable truths I've found (fake science, fake media) with historical writings, and especially those I've noticed are not mentioned in the sources I believe to be controlled opposition. And it's my impression that in the impressively voluminous controlled opposition and disinformation scene, for example this movie https://youtu.be/wfT5NTHU9HQ, Henry Ford is painted as one of the villains and his well known writings (at least in the past) are not mentioned.

But sure, it may be another layer of disinformation, but I have not (at least not yet) reached that conclusion. And the statement "The greastest exposure yet to be made" holds true regardless who's behind it".
Also, exposure of exactly this insidious kind had of course been made during the Third Reich. Jews were flushed down to colonize Palestine and set up Israel. Yes, those clueless Jews of Israel do suffer from Stockholm Syndrome, and they act as tools in the hands of their evil masters, and they respond to every such post like you just made by clinging harder to the tribe, reaffirming in themselves the notion that the goys are after them and they need to stand united behind their corrupt leaders.

I am really getting increasingly annoyed by expressions like 'the powerful jew', 'the international jew' and so on. It's not a game of nations or races, we all know that. It's a game of those who know and those who don't. A game of those who choose to exploit others and those who are being exploited.
The language was different hundred years ago but if you read Fords articles and can look past some words that have changed meaning (for example an "International Jew" should probably be called a Globalist Zionist today), I think you actually will find them very balanced and informative.

And seeing what at least I see - Media and science, in particular medical science, used as a weapon against us inducing various diseases like obesity, cancer, heart disease, diabetes, dementia etc, the Zionist protocols Ford writes about becomes interesting. But the most important thing right now is not "Who dunnit", but to continue investigating and to make people understand these hoaxes, which is very hard, even in Cluesforum circles.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Patrix,

Since 1920 ...

•Henry Ford has been re-writing history by constructing his own museums and populating them with stories and artifacts which tell a different story about the past.
•Henry Ford published numerous articles in the 1920’s about the ‘Jewish problem’ in his own news paper, The Dearborn Independent.
•Henry Ford often pointed to the Rothschilds as evil Jewish examples.
•Henry Ford freely gave away a copy of the The Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion with every Model T car that was sold.

Knowing how empire operates, I would wager that Henry Ford was acting as an intelligence asset for some empire agency rather than a freethinking concerned citizen/industrialist.

Perspective: Families like the the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers sell their name to the highest bidder, often times ‘personally supporting’ issues that were at odds with each other on the social spectrum. In these cases since these families and others like them are front men who do the dirty work for the un-named, how can one even begin to point the finger at a certain group? The data is muddied up by the mere fact that the Rothschilds and Rockefellers are doing the bidding of others.

Are we just jumping on Observers short sighted and naive stance that ‘the elite Jews did it’ bandwagon?

Seems to me that Observer has been trying to make friends with members here in order that we not object to his ‘the elite Jews did it’ stance and even participate Jumpy64 style. Feels to me, the pattern that I see, is that Observer is Jumpy64 2.0, now with a softer approach.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Dear Kham,
I'm trying to stay off bandwagons. Interesting claims about Ford. Do you have any sources I can look at?
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Suggested Videos and Reading

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Flabbergasted » November 24th, 2018, 11:24 am wrote:
SacredCowSlayer wrote:There are gems of information that often come from a variety of sources.
Yes, fragments of truth can be found in the most unexpected places. I remember an amusing passage from a book by Richard Bach in which he belittles his guru´s teaching for being too plain-sounding:
Richard: “You are quoting Snoopy the Dog, I believe?”
Don: “I’ll quote the truth wherever I find it, thank you.”
Thank you dear Flabbergasted for that gem of a quote. I can easily see myself borrowing that one in the future.

:)
CluedIn

Unread post by CluedIn »

I have a couple of questions for our new Admin SCS B):

1) There is a new topic called the The Genesis ;-) of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. but when I'm logged in I cannot access the topic. It seems like you need a different password to access that thread.

2) Regarding stats on users at the bottom of the page - this is listed:

Total posts 63343 • Total topics 1458 • Total members 1617 • Our newest member CluedInJenn

Since my username is CluedIn - I was wondering who this newest member was - so I did a search and saw no posts from them. I thought all of these new members were supposed to introduce themselves once they have joined. I just find it odd that somebody takes the time to register but then doesn't follow the first rule of the forum and introduce themselves to the other members.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

CluedIn » November 24th, 2018, 12:48 pm wrote:I have a couple of questions for our new Admin SCS B):

1) There is a new topic called the The Genesis ;-) of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. but when I'm logged in I cannot access the topic. It seems like you need a different password to access that thread.

2) Regarding stats on users at the bottom of the page - this is listed:

Total posts 63343 • Total topics 1458 • Total members 1617 • Our newest member CluedInJenn

Since my username is CluedIn - I was wondering who this newest member was - so I did a search and saw no posts from them. I thought all of these new members were supposed to introduce themselves once they have joined. I just find it odd that somebody takes the time to register but then doesn't follow the first rule of the forum and introduce themselves to the other members.
It’s great to see you here CluedIn! Thank you for asking. I’m happy to do my best to answer your questions.

With regard to the Wal-Mart question, please see my post on that here.

Your question about the Usernames and new members isn’t entirely easy to answer, but I’ll do my best.

There have been some technical configuration issues that we have had to modify and tweak along the way. At times we have had what I refer to as “spam-bots” signing up.

Thankfully there was only one small time frame where an “opening” was inadvertently created such that these bots were making posts. Simon alerted me to it, and I was able to get that closed, and the forum cleaned up very quickly.

There are literally over 7,000 “members” listed in the background of the forum. The vast majority of those are latent bots that made it past CAPTCHA, but never got activated by an Admin. Such things are not able to post.

Nevertheless, they show up in the total.

How or why it’s showing up as 1,617? I don’t know.

That said, I do know where “CluedInJen” came from. During the process of tinkering with registration settings (an unenviable and tedious task I assure you), I have created a number of “test” accounts.

After using the name “Testman” so many times, one has the tendency to at least try and make the otherwise tiresome task somewhat entertaining. So that one is on me.

Please let me know if you have any more questions. And again, great to see you back! :)
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

CluedIn » November 24th, 2018, 1:48 pm wrote: I thought all of these new members were supposed to introduce themselves once they have joined. I just find it odd that somebody takes the time to register but then doesn't follow the first rule of the forum and introduce themselves to the other members.
It is not necessary to post an introduction until one is ready to make any other contributing posts.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re:

reichstag fireman » August 7th, 2012, 10:24 pm wrote:What can really frustrate is what I call "delusional regression". You can invest hundreds or thousands of hours de-patterning someone from the Official Propaganda, and at the end of the 'psychotherapy', they themselves are wincing at the lies they once swallowed as truth.

Yet leave them to mong out in front of BBC TV and within a couple of days they're starting to regress to the state of delusion they were in before you dug them out! How can that be?

When it comes to propaganda, is there a point of no return? Is it a case of cumulative lifetime exposure causing irreversible cognitive damage? Who is harder to de-program: an 80 year old man or an 8 year old child? What makes some people more susceptible than others to propaganda?

. . .

[bold inserted (above) by SCS for emphasis]
The quote above (in bold), originally located here, is a question that I have posed on previous occasions, using different terminology perhaps.

It’s a disturbing thing to witness, to be sure. I’ve watched a loved one do the exact same thing. Except the BBC could be swapped out with another three lettered “news” station (FOX).

Unfortunately, I can’t help but agree with the characterization of “delusional regression” as it is described above. What’s worse is when it’s crystal clear that another person has very deliberately placed a (recently) disillusioned person right back in front of the programming machine so as to shut down any critical thinking (or questioning).
sharpstuff

Submarines

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Dear forum members,

I would like to ask a question regarding previous threads on September Clues.

I was wondering if there had been a thread on the notions that submarines were not as possible as they are portrayed in the main-sewer media.

We can believe that there are no so-called 'nuclear' submarines since the notion of 'nuclear' devices in any shape or form (thankfully) are a no-no.

We can understand that submersibles are possible but to what extent?

I have searched this forum but cannot find specific references to the possibilty of submarines as presented to us.

Like many members here, I have seen a berthed submarine but in my case little else of their alleged feats.

As an aside, I was teaching in a Special Unit at a High School in Rockingham, Western Australia and had several students on a work experience at a Naval Base which was centred at Garden Island, just off the coast. It was off-limits to the public but available to our staff for monitoring our students progress. It was during this time that we saw the (berthed) submarine.

Replies to my request for information would be grateful. If it has not been explored, then maybe a thread might be useful as I have tried to pursue this matter via Go ogle but to no avail.

Be well.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

I can say a few words on this from diving experience. I've dived on WWI/Ii wrecks and some were allegedly sunken by subs. And the idea to approach enemy ships submerged to avoid detection makes sense. And the technology - A steel container that keeps the water pressure out and a system that removes carbon dioxide from the air and adds oxygen, is feasible.

The "atomic" subs are of course just for show however and there are no "intercontinental" missiles they could have fired.

Edit: This is now coming up as a nag screen when I'm browsing Reddit. More internet censorship in the works?
THE EU COPYRIGHT DIRECTIVE: WHAT REDDITORS IN EUROPE NEED TO KNOW

We’ve repeatedly warned about how an overbroad EU Copyright Directive could restrict Europeans’ equal access to the open Internet—and to Reddit. But time is running out to make changes. Click below to learn more and make sure that EU lawmakers’ good intentions on copyright don’t accidentally disadvantage European internet users.