The TYCHOS: Our Geoaxial Binary System (Physical Book)

Simon Shack's (Tycho Brahe-inspired) geoaxial binary system. Discuss the book and website for the most accurate configuration of our solar system ever devised - which soundly puts to rest the geometrically impossible Copernican-Keplerian model.
hoi.polloi

The TYCHOS: Our Geoaxial Binary System (Physical Book)

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Everyone! We are pleased to announce our most refined version of the physical book. Now available at LULU.com
TYCHOS_binary.jpg
TYCHOS_binary.jpg (123.73 KiB) Viewed 3589 times
http://www.lulu.com/shop/simon-shack/th ... 22211.html

Out-of-country purchasers, please bear with LULU's shipping times across the seven seas. B)

Enjoy a most interesting read!
patrix

Re: The TYCHOS: Our Geoaxial Binary System (Physical Book)

Unread post by patrix »

Congratulations on this major milestone for TYCHOS! and thank you for all the hard work that's been put into this. BEAUTIFUL cover.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

A Review of The TYCHOS

How does one tell the world that the current solar system model is incorrect? In The Tychos, Simon Shack precisely explains why the current Copernican solar system model is geometrically impossible and instead shows his readers why The TYCHOS solar system model is the only model that agrees with observations. In the book The TYCHOS the reader follows Simon through his journey as he uncovers the beauty and simplicity of The TYCHOS.

Highlights: When reading The TYCHOS I found the glossary in the back of the book to be extremely useful. The resources are neatly indexed which is handy in case I want further research on a topic. In addition to Simon's well thought out explanations, I found his numerous illustrations most helpful.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

The book has now been overhauled and updated, this time for probably the last time we can fit any changes in the First Edition.

The site, the digital PDF and the LULU book have all been compressed and updated across the board with all the changes, including an updated Chapter 12. So if you are one of the few who did order the physical book before the latest revision to the TYCHOS and you would like an updated copy, please let me know and I can arrange for you to get the newest greatest PDF. (Most of the book is unchanged).

Sorry about that, and a big thank you to the "early adopters" of this new study of our (binary) solar system.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ICfreely wrote:My life’s been so hectic that I haven’t had the time to review your Tychos research. But I do know that you’ve put a considerable amount of time & energy into it. One thing that I do like is you don’t pretend to have it all figured out. Kudos to you on that, dear Simon.
Dear ICfreely, thanks for your kind words which pleasantly reverberate in the otherwise deafening silence which currently surrounds my Tychos research.

I have taken the liberty to activate a courtesy account for you at Tychos.info - so that you can now access all the chapters of my book. Hope that's fine with you. As I've already stated in a previous post (some months ago), anyone interested in reading the book online can simply tell me so - by contacting me at my private e-mail address ( simonshack[AT]libero.it ) and I will promptly activate a courtesy account for them.

You are right when you write that I don't pretend to have it all figured out. As I write in the preface of my book:
"The TYCHOS model, while stopping far short of proposing a TOE (“Theory of Everything”), submits nonetheless what may be the most exacting, logical and intuitively sound geometric configuration of our local cosmos ever devised."

To be sure, I certainly have no pretense to resolve / delucidate the entire nature of our cosmos - what with its (presumably "electromagnetic") physics, nor much less to offer any replacement theory for its very existence (although I sense that the "Big Bang" theories are a load of nonsense). I'm quite happy to leave this problem for other, far more qualified folks than myself - so let this be clear!

However (and I hope this won't disappoint you as to my 'pretention level'), at this juncture of my longstanding research, I find myself in the rather unenviable - or perhaps uniquely blissful? - position to say: I'm satisfied to have figured out the only possible geometrical configuration of our solar system which, unless it can be falsified in any way, should substitute the falsifiable Copernican heliocentric model as taught in our schools.

While this statement may already sound formidably pretentious, here's what - on the other hand - can be said about my TYCHOS model: for it to be wrong / incorrect, this would imply a far more formidable string of coincidental circumstances (for all the available observational data gathered by our planet's astronomers over the centuries to agree so precisely with the model's fundamental premises). As illustrated in my book - and my subsequent, additional research articles on this forum - the TYCHOS resolves practically all the extant, most notorious & historically controversial "puzzles & mysteries" related to our solar system. I will soon duly compile a full "checklist" of the same - complete with links to where to find the detailed explanations for each one of them.

As I've stated before, when I embarked (over five years ago) into this "mad re-thinking enterprise", I nurtured no illusion - in my wildest imagination - to reach to any sort of solid conclusions as to the geometry of our solar system. Today, the situation is - incredibly enough - diametrically reversed: it is now utterly unimaginable to see myself ever reconsidering the Copernican heliocentric model as being, after all, the correct theory. In absence of any other cosmological theory that matches astronomical observations as exactingly as the TYCHOS, I cannot but rest my case: Tychos Brahe was (almost) right - while Copernicus was (completely) wrong. Needless to say, I highly encourage allcomers to try and falsify the TYCHOS model - for this is what true science is all about: if you can falsify a given theory, it has to be rejected - and a better one has to be sought for. I am satisfied to have complied with what one might call "the open-minded scientific method" to arrive at my conclusions - using both deductive and inductive methods, a healthy dose of imagination - and plain logic.

Dear ICfreely, today I read your wonderful introductory post to this forum that you wrote about three years ago. Here's a section of it :
ICfreely wrote:I used to think that although the health-scare system was a fraud, the other branches of science (Astronomy, physics, archaeology, paleontology, climatology, etc...) were on firm ground. Boy was I WRONG! For the last several years I've been thoroughly immersed in the so called Scientific Revolution and have come to the conclusion that modern science is an organized religion. A controlled opposition to the old religions. They are all forms of mind control based on science fiction. The cults of personality built around the likes of Copernicus, Kepler, Galileo, Newton and Einstein has transformed them into infallible scientific saints blindly worshiped by educated (indoctrinated) people the world over. We've unwittingly bought into a new religion (Scientism/Scientocracy). We've gone from priest-king "God has spoken" despotism to politician-professor "the science is settled" despotism. Same shit, different toilet!
"Same shit, different toilet" - priceless! :D

Edit to add: Dear ICfreely, I sent you a message to your old e-mail address - but it seems to not exist anymore (my message bounced). Do you mind contacting me at my personal mail address (see above) so that I can make that Tychos account for you and give you your password? Thanks!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

MY TYCHOS BOOK NOW FREELY ACCESSIBLE ONLINE

Dear all,

This is to announce that I have now removed the paywall (at https://www.tychos.info/) for all 36 chapters of my book, "THE TYCHOS - OUR GEOAXIAL BINARY SYSTEM" (2018).

I hereby wish to thank all those who, over the past two years, have purchased access to my Tychos book: this has allowed me, so to speak, to "keep afloat" financially during these tough times (since the "Covid outbreak", I haven't been able to rent any rooms in my big old house - which used to be my principal source of income...)

My hope is that this might result in a sizeable increase of worldwide readers of the book - and a wider diffusion of the TYCHOS model which, I dare say, is here to stay.

Of course, I will warmly appreciate any economic support (see donate button at the bottom of this page) to help me "stay afloat" in the coming months. I am currently working at a 2nd edition of the Tychos book which will integrate the many further discoveries (neatly corroborating the Tychos model) that I've made during these last two years of ongoing research. These new (2018>2020) discoveries are also freely accessible at the link below, in the form of 44 elegant PDF's (created & edited by our forum member 'Flabbergasted' whom I hereby wish to thank very warmly once more!)

My 44 TYCHOS Appendix PDF papers (2018>2020): http://septclues.com/TYCHOS%20Appendix%20folder/

I wish everyone a happy read - and may reason prevail ! :-)
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

A thought occurred to me with the ratios. Won't basically all stars have a habitable planet in the barycenter of the binary star pairs. Because we see with the binary stars even if the larger star is bigger than our Sun it just means the smaller star is bigger too but further away.

So the 'Earth' at the Barycenter of a bigger binary pair will probably be further away from its 'Sun'. Granted other things could be different like the gravitation at the surface of that Earth, the amount of water on the surface, the atmosphere makeup.

Even the gravitation might not be that different if the iron content was similar to our Earth even though that alien Earth is bigger. Because even though that Earth would be more massive, the surface would be further away from the center of that planet.

I also think that alien Earth would have its own Moon that was the same relative distance from it compared to its mass. And that Moon would be tidally locked. The orbit of that alien Moon would be again in proportion to that alien Earth.

These alien Earths won't be visible by the 'wobble' calculations the astronomers are doing because first off that alien Earth would be hardly moving, and secondly most likely they are using very flawed calculations for how they are measuring the data. For example they are assuming the Earth is moving very rapidly in space when comparing measurements over time for those other Stars positions.

Strange thing to me is why Earth doesn't have two Moons like the Sun and Mars. But I guess there is something fundamentally different about the composition of a star versus a planet and how that effects the electro-magnetic fields.