The TYCHOSIUM: Proving the TYCHOS with 3D modeling

Simon Shack's (Tycho Brahe-inspired) geoaxial binary system. Discuss the book and website for the most accurate configuration of our solar system ever devised - which soundly puts to rest the geometrically impossible Copernican-Keplerian model.
patrix

Tychosium 3D Open Source

Unread post by patrix »

Tychosium 3D v1.0 released today - March 21, 2019! *****************************The TYCHOS website: https://www.tychos.info/

Dear Cluesforum members & readers, Ladies & Gentlemen of this planet,

Precisely one year ago, the musician, researcher, and founder of this forum - Simon Shack, released his TYCHOS model to the world. And as pretentious as this may sound, that event signified the beginning of a new era for mankind. I suggest you go back and read his release note (if you haven't already) before you continue with this one.

One year ago I still hadn't learned enough about astronomy to understand what The Vernal Equinox meant, but now when I have, I am very pleased that Simon chose this particular date or rather point in time for the release of his TYCHOS.

A picture sometimes says more than a thousand words, and a simulation can say even more. So if you want to learn what the Vernal Equinox signifies, I suggest you head over to the hereby released TYCHOSIUM 3D:

. . . and enter yesterday’s date (2019-03-20) into the date box, then hit Enter. Next, open the section called "Objects" in the menu, then check the boxes with the names Ecliptic grid and Celestial sphere. The Ecliptic plane is the plane that our Sun and planets orbit in, and the Celestial sphere is simply an extension of the coordinate system we have here on Earth, but fixed so that it does not follow Earth’s daily rotation. Then use your mouse to zoom in and you will see the yellow ball (representing the Sun) is about to move through an intersecting green and blue line.

Now change the time scale in the menu so that "1 second equals 1 hour", then check the Run box.

The Vernal Equinox occurs when the center of our Sun is precisely in the center (of said intersection), and signifies the point in time when the Sun is precisely above the Equator. This is the most important yearly occasion in astronomy since all celestial positions are calibrated against it. Please note that the Tychosium is not quite accurate enough such that the Vernal Equinox occurs at the most exact moment. But it will be in due time.

Now this point has always been observed to move ever so slightly in relation to the background stars each year. This is what is called the Precession of the Equinoxes. And until last year, no reasonable explanation existed on why this occurred.

If you now go to the date box in Tychosium and enter a 1 in front of the year (thus moving you ten thousand years into the future), you will see that the Earth has moved to a different location in its PVP-orbit, and so has (of course) the Vernal Equinox. And THIS ladies and gentlemen is why the Precession of the Equinoxes occurs. Earth strolls along at window-shopping pace (as Simon puts it), and after 25344 solar years, it has completed a Great Year. Hence, the Precession of the Equinoxes is also complete and starts over.

Tychosium is the result of 6-months of hard work, and vindicates Simon's model just as we had hoped. Simon has put tremendous work in making it as accurate as possible (with astronomical observations), and I dare say it is more accurate than any other existing planetarium. And a nice detail with Tychosium is that the planets agree with star conjunctions (we will get them in place in a future release), and have no need to speed up and slow down in elliptical orbits.

In the coming year we will further develop Tychosium 3D, and make regular releases. Another nice detail is that the math used in the model is dead simple. The planets progress at constant speed in uniform circles. No need for complex and contrived celestial mechanics. To quote Tycho Brahe : "So mathematical truth prefers simple words since the language of Truth itself is simple”.

Tychosium 3D is now GNU licensed Open Source. This means that you can use it, distribute it, and modify it in any way you like, provided you release any improvements as GNU licensed Open Source as well. Tychosium is made with a 3D/WebGL framework called Three.js.

Many thanks to the authors of that. If you are a developer and would like to help out, contact me or Simon. At the moment Tychosium is just hosted on Codepen. A GitHub and dedicated site would be nice, but I simply haven't had the time to set that up. More hands are definitely needed here.

Now if you feel as joyous about this moment as I do, I suggest you head over to Bandcamp and buy all of Simon’s records (for a generous amount) since it's really good music and to make sure he can keep doing what he does. Then listen to “Precession” from the album Something Fishy at high volume and then round it off with “By the Balls” from the album Songs in Vacuum. Yup, we got them Simon. :-)

The TYCHOS is a wonderful and remarkable feat. Arguably the most important intellectual achievement ever made in human history. So thank you for that Simon!

Sapere Aude!

/Patrik Holmqvist, March 21 2019
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: Proving the TYCHOS model with 3D modelling

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Dear Simon and Patrix,

I have only had a few minutes to tinker around with the TYCHOSIUM 3D, but so far I am beyond amazed and impressed!

This will be fun to experiment with in the days and weeks ahead. I will let you know if I have any questions about how to use it.

Congratulations on this monumental effort and collaboration.

Sincerely,
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

It has been a gloriously sunny equinoctial day here in Italy, spring seems to have arrived with a bang this year - and right on time. So I've been strolling around in the sunshine with my dog, thinking of these memorable last couple of years, that is, since "fate" (or some lucky star?) made me meet and befriend Patrik (aka our forum member "Patrix") at his home in Sweden. Needless to say, without Patrik there would not be any Tychosium today - and only the Heavens know if I would have ever met (at some future date in my lifetime) any other person graced with such formidable programming skills, selfless dedication and endless patience.

As I spoke with Patrik a few months ago (in one of our innumerable phone calls), I meant to ask him if he really thought it realistic to schedule the release of the (first "public" version of) Tychosium as early as... today. At the time, I was battling like a man possessed with Jupiter and Saturn who steadfastly refused to comply with the astronomical tables I was using to make them "fit" into the TYCHOS system. As I now realize, I was stuck in what one could call my "Riccioli phase"; Giovanni Battista Riccioli is arguably the greatest Italian astronomer of all times - and was a staunch supporter of Tycho Brahe's geoheliocentric theories. As few people will know, Brahe's model was - by far - the most heralded solar system configuration in Europe during the best part of the 17th century. That is, until the bizarre Copernican / Keplerian / Newtonian heliocentric theories "took over".

Now, Riccioli had designed a slightly different solar system than Brahe's, in that he reckoned Earth to be the centerpoint of the orbits of Jupiter & Saturn - whereas Brahe's model had Jupiter & Saturn revolving around the (centerpoint) Sun.

A few months ago, I bought a book titled "Cieli in Contraddizione" ("Skies in Contradiction", published in 2018 - i.e. the same year as my TYCHOS book's release!) by Flavia Marcacci, a sharp astronomy historian who certainly seems to be deeply knowledgeable about 17th-century astronomy. The book is principally about Riccioli's huge contribution to astronomy (what with his monumental and well-balanced treatise "Almagestum Novum" - and his successive "Astronomia Reformata").

Well, here's what I learned from that fascinating book: in the later years of his life (in his successive "Astronomia Reformata"), it turns out that Riccioli actually back-pedalled on his previous belief that Earth was the centerpoint of Jupiter's & Saturn's orbits - and eventually espoused instead Tycho Brahe's (correct) reckoning, i.e. that their orbits were centered around the Sun. (In all other respects, Brahe's and Riccioli's models were identical).

In fact, this was precisely the problem that hampered my progress with the Tychosium in later months: I had assumed - for reasons that I cannot fathom today - Riccioli's earlier (incorrect) idea! And that's why I kept bumping into a brick wall! In hindsight, it all makes perfect sense that Brahe called his model "geoheliocentric": Geo means "Earth" - and Helio means "Sun". Thus, in the TYCHOS, the "inner planets" (Mercury, Venus and Mars) orbit around Earth - while the "outer planets" (Jupiter, Saturn, etc...) orbit around the Sun ! It all appears like some sort of "magnetic" system - but this will be for future researchers to fully explain and understand.

As I told Patrik today, I'm convinced that - if only Tycho Brahe had not died prematurely (at age 54) - he would most probably have figured out the remaining riddles & mysteries of our solar system, and there would never have been any need for any 21st-century Swedish amateurs (such as Simon Shack and Patrik Holmqvist) to fulfill, wrap up and definitively confirm his most brilliant body of work. In Brahe's "defense" though (for not having figured it all out), it would have been inconceivably difficult - back in the 17th century - to illustrate (with only pen & paper!) the actual motions of our solar system's bodies. The advanced technology (available today to Patrik and I) has obviously been instrumental in allowing us to do so - and one could rightly say that we are nothing but dwarfs standing on the shoulder of giants.

"The metaphor of dwarfs standing on the shoulders of giants (Latin: nanos gigantum humeris insidentes) expresses the meaning of "discovering truth by building on previous discoveries". This concept has been traced to the 12th century, attributed to Bernard of Chartres. Its most familiar expression in English is by Isaac Newton in 1675: "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standing_ ... _of_giants

The updated Tychosium page at Tychos.info : https://www.tychos.info/tychosium-3d/
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Thank you Dear SCS and Simon. Great writeup Simon.

When you call something done, a moment of reflection and afterthought naturally occurs. One year ago I helped Simon with Tychosium 2D and Hoi Polloi worked around the clock with the editing of the Tychos book. Hoi was the one who came up with the brilliant name Tychosium by the way and he also made the stylish black and yellow TYCHOS logo. So thank you for that Hoi and for your stellar work with the book and website.

When working with something like this you tend to fantasize about the credits and admiration you are going to receive when its released. I guess that's needed for the mind to keep pondering geometrical or programming problems, or to do tedious editing work days and nights on end. And the anticlimax that occurs when you're finally done and release it can be hard to cope with.

I no longer have any illusions that the world will wake up tomorrow and understand what's going on. I'm perfectly content with that a few of us are. I'm even cherishing this time because I don't think it will last for ever. And I value the encouraging words from these few far more than what might come further down the road.

I believe the Nutwork is stumped now. It's probably a layered compartmentalized organization that works strictly on a need to know basis. And depending on where you are in it, you are trusted with maintaining different deceptions that generations of Nutworkers have devoted their lives to construct in order to control our minds and thus the world. And it makes sense that the configuration of the Solar system is the very capstone of these deceptions. They've got piss in their punch bowl and are trying to figure out what to do. But if they do something "proactive", they will inadvertently cause attention. And as someone wise said—the one thing they fear the most is the truth.

We will probably never know if the Copernican model was a deliberate deception from day one. But it's apparent to me that the Theology of Relativity, as I like to call it, and NASA was conceived to keep the stones in place. Need I say Ein Stein?

But let's not bore our self with the Nutwork and their sillyness. Simon has worked out TYCHOS with his own mind. An incredible feat and it demonstrates to anyone capable of true rational and independent thinking that our Solar System is an ordinary Binary System just like the ones we are beginning to discover around us. Imagine that :-)

We will of course continue working on Tychosium and improving it further, and it's already proving to be the most accurate simulation of our Solar System ever conceived.

And the reward for the work we put into this is the rarest and most valuable commodity of them all—Wisdom.
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Absolutely fabulous dear Simon !
Kudos to Patrik for the 3d modeling work.
B)
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

patrix » March 22nd, 2019, 4:02 am wrote:
. . .

I believe the Nutwork is stumped now.
. . .

And it makes sense that the configuration of the Solar system is the very capstone of these deceptions. They've got piss in their punch bowl and are trying to figure out what to do. But if they do something "proactive", they will inadvertently cause attention. And as someone wise said—the one thing they fear the most is the truth.

We will probably never know if the Copernican model was a deliberate deception from day one. But it's apparent to me that the Theology of Relativity, as I like to call it, and NASA was conceived to keep the stones in place. Need I say Ein Stein?
Yes indeed dear Patrik. The punch bowl (of astronomical deception- literally) has been thoroughly pissed in (courtesy of Simon and Team TYCHOS). If the Nutwork “manages” this problem the same way it has 9/11, then we already know what to expect. And that is . . . deafening silence.

That’s what they do when their (manufactured) “facts” have been roundly exposed, and they are left with nothing more than bag-loads of cash and a narrative that they will dogmatically cling to. This reminds me so much of how I felt (utter satisfaction) about the conundrum presented by the September Clues Research and The Vicsim Report . . . once I fully appreciated the effect of it.

I think you are right that we will probably never know whether the Copernican model was a deliberate deception from the outset. I would venture to guess that it will be held onto (as I described above) for a period of time, if only to maintain the NASA and ESA (amongst other institutional) deceptions a bit longer. It seems that they prefer to (when possible) stave off “getting caught” until after their generation is long gone.

From my perspective, I sincerely hope that is a luxury they don’t get to enjoy. At a bare minimum, the TYCHOS (and the release of the TYCHOSIUM 3D) must have them collectively chewing their nails while watching the clock. In that sense, I can smile, and take solace in knowing this isn’t fun for them.

For our members, you may want to see my post from yesterday, as the numbers here are somewhat peculiar. I can’t help but wonder if they are related to this topic.

Also (as a measure of feedback for you and Simon), you’ll be glad to know your extraordinary efforts concerning the TYCHOSIUM 3D were well received in my home yesterday. Some of us are simply more “visual learners.” So, while Dani could look and say, “cool, that’s how I pictured it from reading the TYCHOS,” my 12 year old son and I were saying, “oh, now I can picture it . . . awesome!”

The approach you guys have taken is spot on in my estimation. This model is continuing to be developed and demonstrated (in a diverse number of ways) such that learners of all types will be able to understand it. I can’t possibly overstate how incredible of an achievement that is.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

SacredCowSlayer » March 22nd, 2019, 1:55 pm wrote: Yes indeed dear Patrik. The punch bowl (of astronomical deception- literally) has been thoroughly pissed in (courtesy of Simon and Team TYCHOS). If the Nutwork “manages” this problem the same way it has 9/11, then we already know what to expect. And that is . . . deafening silence.
Well they do apply "proactive" methods also. We have Flat Earth and all the constructed conspiracies around 9/11 with the common theme that none of them question the imagery. This may be effective for some but for me I think it was counter productive when I saw through it. It revealed their modus operandi and I could then see the same pattern in many other deceptions. And it also made me realize how gigantic the disinformation machinery really is. To the Nutwork: I think it would have been better if you had just kept dead silent and chewed your nails. Too late for that now. :)

Also (as a measure of feedback for you and Simon), you’ll be glad to know your extraordinary efforts concerning the TYCHOSIUM 3D were well received in my home yesterday. Some of us are simply more “visual learners.” So, while Dani could look and say, “cool, that’s how I pictured it from reading the TYCHOS,” my 12 year old son and I were saying, “oh, now I can picture it . . . awesome!”

So, the approach you guys have taken is spot on in my estimation. This model is continuing to be developed and demonstrated (in a diverse number of ways) such that learners of all types will be able to understand it. I can’t possibly overstate how incredible of an achievement that is.
So glad to read this Dear SCS. I haven't really grasped how important Tychosium is yet. Simon pointed it out the other day, and I've seen reactions from others that confirm this. One could put it this way - The TYCHOS book proves the model, and Tychosium demonstrates it.

And I will keep working on it, but my hope is that other programmers come along as well. I would like to have a live and vibrant open source project around this. I mean what can be more fun than to program a correct simulation of our Solar system? :)
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

patrix » March 22nd, 2019, 11:23 am wrote:
SacredCowSlayer » March 22nd, 2019, 1:55 pm wrote: Yes indeed dear Patrik. The punch bowl (of astronomical deception- literally) has been thoroughly pissed in (courtesy of Simon and Team TYCHOS). If the Nutwork “manages” this problem the same way it has 9/11, then we already know what to expect. And that is . . . deafening silence.
Well they do apply "proactive" methods also. We have Flat Earth and all the constructed conspiracies around 9/11 with the common theme that none of them question the imagery. This may be effective for some but for me I think it was counter productive when I saw through it. It revealed their modus operandi and I could then see the same pattern in many other deceptions. And it also made me realize how gigantic the disinformation machinery really is. To the Nutwork: I think it would have been better if you had just kept dead silent and chewed your nails. Too late for that now. :)
That’s true. They do create a variety of (what I refer to as) collateral attacks to keep people away from the best information that most pointedly refutes their lies. So they end up deploying straw man (DBA) “theories” to (at least in part) create and foster the fear of ridicule, which serves as a barrier for the vast majority of people.

That’s why the premise cannot be directly discussed (let alone challenged) on controlled opposition sites. Notice, the mainstream and “alternative media” will NEVER (directly) challenge and specifically try to refute the Vicsim Report. They can’t afford to draw attention to the horrendous (and otherwise inexplicable) imagery and its synthetic nature.

Even the attacks on Simon and September Clues (generally) are either purely ad hominem or conclusory accusations of being “high level disinformation”—which should be translated as, “umm, I can’t explain what’s wrong with the research . . . because it’s just too high level.”

It will be interesting to see what happens with this as people are able to visualize the TYCHOS for themselves. Even I could promptly figure out how to use it. That is fantastic news for the TYCHOSIUM 3D V.1.0 to be sure.
patrix

Mercury transit 2019-11-11 as predicted by Tychosium 3D

Unread post by patrix »

To replicate this go to

https://codepen.io/pholmq/full/XGPrPd

enter 2019-11-11 in the date box

Open up the Earth Cam folder and check Earth camera. Locate the Sun by using the arrow keys or WSAD. You can tilt the camera with QE

The Earth camera is still under development and will be improved in future versions

More on the transit: http://www.eclipsewise.com/oh/tm2019.html

And Tychosium 3D agrees with all transits on the bottom of that page. Check for yourself. :)
simonshack
Administrator

"PHILOSOPHICAL" CONSIDERATIONS REGARDING THE TYCHOSIUM

Dear all,

Now that the TYCHOSIUM (v.1.0) has "gone public", I imagine that most people will have the following thoughts: "Is the Tychosium perhaps just a fancy, 'artistic' interpretation of our solar system? What data / astronomy tables were used to construct it? Is it in any way a more realistic simulator than the existing planetariums simulating the currently-accepted Copernican / Keplerian / Newtonian heliocentric model? If so, why? Isn't it just a perfectly "equivalent" model to the Copernican one - only that it swaps the solar and earthly reference frames? What makes it a more credible configuration of our solar system? And does this mean that the heliocentric model needs to be discarded?"

I hereby submit a few examples as to why I believe we need to discard it. My use of the word "philosophical" in the title of this post is a bit in jest - since as we shall see, the TYCHOSIUM is much more about sheer rationality and empirical verification than any sort of philosophical abstraction or intellectual rumination.

Go to the TYCHOSIUM interactive planetarium - and enjoy! : https://codepen.io/pholmq/full/XGPrPd

Firstly, I wish to make it clear that the TYCHOSIUM is built upon what we may call the "universally-accepted" official astronomical tables - as compiled over the centuries by our world's best astronomers. That is to say, all the well-established orbital sizes, distances (from Earth) and empirically-verifiable sidereal periods of our solar system's bodies have been rigorously respected. The only difference that the TYCHOS model entails is that these orbits are uniformly circular and that the orbital speeds of our solar system's bodies are constant - unlike the odd, variable orbital speeds (and elliptical orbits) which Kepler had to postulate (mathematically) in order to make the Copernican model "work" (so as to make it agree with astronomical observations). In all logic, I have therefore used the mean/average values listed for our planets' orbital speeds - and thus disregarded their supposed "maximum" and "minimum" orbital speeds (as stipulated by Kepler's theories).

The TYCHOS model therefore fulfills one of the most sought-after quests pursued by astronomers ever since ancient times : to define a model of our solar system which (as was "ideally" or, if you will, "philosophically" preferred) would allow - i.e. be consistent with - the notion of our celestial bodies moving around uniform circular orbits at constant orbital speeds. As it is, the TYCHOS is the first model ever devised (in documented history) that allows just that - as demonstrated by the Tychosium 3D simulator. At this stage, the TYCHOSIUM already conforms to a very good degree of accuracy with all astronomical observations. I am confident that any imperfections that it might exhibit at this early stage of development should just be a matter of fine-tuning. However, I highly encourage any willing astronomers to verify its current level of precision - using the available astronomy tables listing the planetary conjunctions / transits / oppositions and solar / lunar eclipses recorded over the last centuries.

I will now elaborate (with the help of some new diagrams of mine - and thanks to the new, refined Tychosium 3D simulator) on a topic which I have already expounded in Chapter 7 of my TYCHOS book - i.e. the fact that Mars can return facing the same star in either 707 days (on average) or 550 days (on average). It is quite a mystery (to Copernican astronomers) how these two vastly different periods could possibly occur - under the geometric configuration proposed by the Copernican model.

I have chosen four dates in which Mars will be facing a given star (Delta Capricorni - a.k.a "Deneb Algedi") located in our skies at 21h 47min of Right Ascension:

2018-11-05 (Mars conjuncts with Delta Capricorni)

2020-05-04 (Mars conjuncts with Delta Capricorni)

2022-04-07 (Mars conjuncts with Delta Capricorni)

2024-03-15 (Mars conjuncts with Delta Capricorni)

Please note that the two first conjunctions (2018-11-05- and 2020-05-04) are separated by 546 days - whereas the other ones are separated by 703 and 708 days

Here’s what these four conjunctions look like – on a Copernican solar system simulator (JS ORRERY):

As you can see, under the Copernican model, an earthly observer would supposedly see Mars conjuncting with Delta Capricorni on all of those four dates - even though Earth and Mars (supposedly) drift laterally by several million kilometers in relation to the stars. Yes, one might say that Kepler's mathematical calculations were rather clever (since the four arrows point in the same general direction) - yet they cannot represent any sort of reality. Now, a classic "excuse" that a Copernican disciple will offer you is that "the stars are just too distant too for any parallax to occur between Mars and any given star." You are of of course free to believe in such a queer conception of spatial perspective - but in my world, this doesn't make any sense. Let me hereby illustrate just why. After all, images speak more than thousands of words.

The thing is (and here's the meat of the matter), here’s what these four Mars>Delta Capricorni conjunctions look like in the TYCHOSIUM solar system simulator :

Remarkable, isn't it? In the Tychosium, Mars actually returns to the same celestial longitude on all four of those dates. As it is, I could have gone on and on - showing that Mars ALWAYS returns to that same line of sight (facing the star Delta Capricorni), whenever Mars transits at 21h47min of Right Ascension.

Now, you are of course free to believe that this is all a matter of pure coincidence, i.e. that these four Mars>Delta Capricorni conjunctions just happen to coincide (i.e. to be aligned in the same line of sight) in the Tychosium 3D, by sheer "happenstance". This, however, would be tantamount to believe that Patrik and I (the authors of the Tychosium) have struck all the right numbers in the National Lottery - by pure chance - and that the spirographic path of Mars around the Tychos model just happens to make Mars return facing that same star. Good luck with entertaining such an idea - but if you do, one could perhaps question your basic predisposition for rational thought. As an anecdote, I can tell you that a veteran astronomer (who has been vividly protesting against the Tychos model these last few weeks via personal e-mail), offered this breathtaking comment regarding my above diagram :

"Of course lines drawn from the same point in the same direction will overlap one another.”

One must wonder what exactly went on in his mind as he wrote that line. I can only surmise that he must have missed the whole point.

As stated earlier, it's not about the Tychos model being "philosophically" superior to the Copernican model, it is demonstrably superior. Rational minds (unshackled from any academic group-think constrictions) should have no problem accepting this plain fact. Hence, the Copernican heliocentric model as taught to young people in our schools and universities needs to be discarded - since it violates the most elementary laws of perspective.
simonshack
Administrator

RETROGRADE MOTIONS IN THE TYCHOS - Saturn

Another remarkable "gift" of the TYCHOSIUM 3D simulator (a lovely machine that keeps giving!) is the visual demonstration of the retrograde motions of our surrounding planets. For instance, as illustrated in my below screenshots and graphics, Saturn can employ 252 days to return to the same celestial position. I can hear you say: "WHAT? Is this really so?" Yes, indeed. Let's now compare two such transits of Saturn (at the exact same celestial longitude) - as they are depicted by Copernican solar system simulators - and on the other hand, as they are depicted by the recently-released TYCHOSIUM :

As one can verify at the "Star Atlas"(formerly-known as the "NEAVE interactive planetarium"), Saturn was seen transiting at 22h56min14s of "Right Ascension" (i.e. celestial longitude) on both of these dates:

- June 1, 1994
- February 8, 1995

(Two dates separated by 252 days)

As we consult another sort of Copernican simulator (the "JS ORRERY"- which simulates our solar system in 3D, much like the TYCHOSIUM does), here's how these two transits of Saturn are depicted (I have superimposed screenshots from the "JS ORRERY" for those two dates) :

Funny, isn't it? How could Saturn possibly be transiting at the same celestial longitude (or, if you will, "in front of the same star") on both of those dates - that is, IF the Copernican model were true? Do these two parallel lines somehow converge to that same star? Didn't we all learn at school that parallel lines NEVER converge?

Here is, on the other hand, how the TYCHOSIUM depicts these two transits of Saturn - at the very same celestial longitude (again, I have superimposed two screenshots from the Tychosium for those two dates) :

Ultimately it really is up to you, dear reader, to decide which one of the two proposed solar system models makes better sense.

However, while you decide, keep in mind that it would be a quite formidable and surreal "coincidence" (if the TYCHOS model were a mere "fantasy") for the TYCHOSIUM to show Saturn returning to that exact same celestial longitude on both of those dates. After all, the TYCHOS model has rigorously respected all available astronomy tables gathered throughout the centuries. Hence, one cannot say that any "fudging" has been going on - so as to obtain these remarkably precise results.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

On a hunch I just logged into CluesForum to discover that Simon & Patrix have released their incredible TYCHOSIUM 3-D.

This is a historical time and I hope (even though we may keep having a bounty of these as the TYCHOS continues to release new and astounding facts about our world) that you all remembered where you were and what kind of day you were having when you first processed the significance of this work.

Enormous ... unprecedented ... wonderful ... Cosmic Congratulations to Simon and Patrix for their work on this most astounding and awe inspiring artwork commenting on the true breathtaking beauty of our solar system.

Thank you for your work for the cosmic patterns, friends, and godspeed through the halls of the academies. What more can be said except that the TYCHOS deserves all the attention of all the world's serious astronomy institutions at this point?!

The silence on these revelations cannot last forever. 2019 may prove to make our "simple" friend Simon the most world famous layman ever! (Though to be fair, I think given the thousands of hours he has poured into this research technically qualifies him as a preeminent expert in the field. And he has the most fascinating and totally original discoveries to prove it.)

Your move, NASA/SpaceX. Good luck boys! Maybe it's time to concede and just invite Simon to one of your many silly talks at educational institutions. :lol:
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Good to hear from you Hoi, and Thank You! I hope all is well with you. And your part in this will not be forgotten. Simon has figured this out with his own extremely functional and rational brain . . . and what an amazing discovery it is.

I think the best part is that it is so clear and self evident, provided someone is able to question the past centuries of astronomy (and that is no small thing to ask). But, a discovery goes unnoticed if it cannot be communicated, and there lies the enormous success with the Nutwork and their decades (and even centuries) of promoting lies. They don't have to actively bury the truth.

As long as they control most of our means of communication, all they need to do is not talk about the truth, but instead occupy the minds of the people with their lies. And that is where your part (Hoi) has been crucial. The book was and is absolutely essential, as was (of course) the decade before, working with Simon to expose all the other lies that led up to this.

Now all that's left to do, as I wrote in another place, is to make the rest of the world understand that geometry and logic have a higher evidentiary value than the old (but very well known) assumptions made by "The Gods of Science", namely Copernicus, Kepler, Newton and Einstein. I believe that will take a while. :)
simonshack
Administrator

hoi.polloi » March 27th, 2019, 6:15 am wrote:
Thank you for your work for the cosmic patterns, friends, and godspeed through the halls of the academies. What more can be said except that the TYCHOS deserves all the attention of all the world's serious astronomy institutions at this point?!

The silence on these revelations cannot last forever.
I share your same thoughts, dear Hoi - the silence is (so far) truly deafening, and as a musician and recording engineer, I do know a little about sound! :P

Jokes apart, I'd like to return your thanks for your massive efforts helping making the Tychos book come true - there really are no words to express my gratitude for the countless hours you spent towards this aim. As we both look back at this past decade of our lives, I think we have a lot to be proud of, dear brother! :)

And yes, I fully realize it will take a long while for any "academy halls" to invite us for a cup of tea - or, hey, even a free dinner ! :lol:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

You guys are too kind. Simon did all the hardest work, and Patrix all the hardest programming work. All I did was a little editing and tidying for easy digestion.

Speaking of easy digestion, I will be presenting the TYCHOS at a science gathering next month thanks to the great efforts of our mutual friend Gopi who has arranged a "reinvigoration of science" meeting.

If you could summarize your latest most exciting findings since the last iteration of the TYCHOS book, would you be so kind as to direct my attention to them? I am happy to summarize the work (in one of the brief times allotted to each presenter) however I would love to have new questions-and-answers that jump out at you as "critical" new additions. (Since it seems every week you have another answer to a question that was confusing the heliocentrists).

I understand that we now have some sort of update on the P-type planets, but is there any more I should be aware of in case questions come up that you now have the answer to? Naturally, I'll be directing people mostly to tychos.info however maybe there is some new "solution" that is good for me to share understandings about.