The SC shills' DISCREDITING TACTICS

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
ICfreely

Re: The SC shills' DISCREDITING TACTICS

Unread post by ICfreely »

I’ve been contemplating whether or not I should give this Aussie ass-clown any more undeserved "publicity" than he’s already received. Most of you are already familiar with this parasite that gleams, repackages and dilutes CF’s collective research only to turn around and hawk it off as his own. This bottom-feeding self-proclaimed “World’s Leading Skeptic” has the audacity to charge his gullible followers money for his “services.”
Hoax Hierarchy

The Lie System in which we live is comprised of a seemingly-endless assortment of hoaxes which collectively serve to keep the average person, and society more broadly, in a state of abject confusion, distraction, and retardation. Careful analysis of these hoaxes reveals that there is a distinct order among them, whereby certain hoaxes share characteristics related to significance and method of propagation, and can therefore be fairly categorised into groups of ascending importance. The Hoax Hierarchy of the Lie System, produced and presented by John le Bon, is a visual conceptualisation of such a categorisation. The first iteration of the Hoax Hierarchy was made public on February 1, 2016, and remains subject to further refinement and revision. Below is an abridged copy of the most recent version.

Upon its initial release, the Hoax Hierarchy generated notable interest and controversy among members of the so-called ‘truth movement’, particularly on YouTube. Prominent Baby Hoaxsters such as Jeffrey C and PressResetEarth (leaders of the once-popular We’ll Do It Live google hangout, which was primarily centred on discussing Baby Hoaxes) immediately responded via a hastily-convened live show, but were unable to offer even a single logical or evidence-based objection to the concept or claims of the Hoax Hierarchy. As you will see for yourself, JLBE1615 (which first introduced the Hoax Hierarchy to the public) made thinly-veiled references to the Baby Hoaxsters and other prominent names in the YouTube ‘truther’ scene.

The first iteration of the Hoax Hierarchy, as seen in the above video, contained only five orders of hoaxes. In the months which followed the initial public release, the Hoax Hierarchy underwent further development. During the middle months of 2016, an unprecedented number of large-scale Baby Hoaxes were broadcast to a world audience, including the 12-June Orlando Pulse Nightclub Shooting, the 28-June Istanbul Airport Terror Bombings, the 7-July Dallas Protest Sniper Attack, and the 14-July Bastille Day Truck Event, each of which was covered in real time by JLB as part of the Real or Hoax series of live shows. Amidst this spate of Baby Hoaxes, an updated version of the Hoax Hierarchy, now with six orders of hoaxes, was released to the public on July 11 via the following video.

For more information about the orders of the Hoax Hierarchy, and the specific hoaxes of each, check the relevant pages listed below.

Granddaddy Hoax | Available only to Full Members
Daddy Hoaxes | Available only to Full Members
Teeny Hoaxes | Available only to Full Members
Kiddy Hoaxes | Available to both Full Members and Freeloader Members
Toddler Hoaxes | Available to both Full Members and Freeloader Members
Baby Hoaxes | Available to all guests/visitors of the site (no registration necessary)

https://www.johnlebon.com/hoax-hierarchy/

W :o W!

Enjoy your thirty pieces of silver while you can you freeloading, $chitt-Shilling Hack.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

If we had a “thumbs up” button- I’d use it here dear ICfreely.

I couldn’t agree more.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

ICfreely » January 14th, 2019, 4:07 am wrote:I’ve been contemplating whether or not I should give this Aussie ass-clown any more undeserved "publicity" than he’s already received. Most of you are already familiar with this parasite that gleams, repackages and dilutes CF’s collective research only to turn around and hawk it off as his own.
Indeed, dear IC - but the viscid JLB clown doesn't only hawk off other people's research as his own.

He now also runs an übersilly DBA (Discredit By Association) operation aimed at "linking" my Tychos research with esoterica / magick /mysticism and similar tripe. When image-googling for "The Tychos Simon Shack", one of the first images that comes up is this "artwork" that John Le Bon made for his Youtube video titled "Simon Shack's model - Crowley and Sirius" (in which he claims, among other things, that "Tycho Brahe never existed"...) :

Needless to say (or perhaps not?), the obvious purpose & design of this idiotic baby-DBA ploy is to try and put off and repel anyone from even starting to look at my Tychos model in any serious fashion. To be sure, this sort of discrediting tactics is certanly nothing new - we've seen it all before.
simonshack
Administrator

Another form of cheap, baby-shilling ...

The other day, I bumped into this webpage : https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/cluesforum.info

Some anonymous entity ("paul c.") left this, uh, "review" of Cluesforum:

"High level disinfo. Alleged owner of site, Simon Shack, provably does not exist and whoever answers his emails is easily trolled into breaking character. Controlled opposition limited hangout.with definite military intelligence connections, possibly Italian/NATO?"

So there you have it, folks: neither Tycho Brahe nor yours truly ever existed ! Provably so! -_-
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

simonshack » January 14th, 2019, 6:37 am wrote:*

Another form of cheap, baby-shilling ...

The other day, I bumped into this webpage : https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/cluesforum.info

Some anonymous entity ("paul c.") left this, uh, "review" of Cluesforum:

"High level disinfo. Alleged owner of site, Simon Shack, provably does not exist and whoever answers his emails is easily trolled into breaking character. Controlled opposition limited hangout.with definite military intelligence connections, possibly Italian/NATO?"

So there you have it, folks: neither Tycho Brahe nor yours truly ever existed ! Provably so! -_-
Haha! :lol:

SO “high level” that Simon somehow managed to get the objective observations of the cosmos to line up with his TYCHOS model!

And I suppose CF is responsible for the atrocious 9/11 imagery, and the CNN Memorial site as well?

The nutwork must be seriously butt-hurt over their thorough outing here.

I say we don’t let up. And, we continue (to try anyway) to keep them the hell out of here.

Thanks for sharing that. :)
ICfreely

He now also runs an übersilly DBA (Discredit By Association) operation aimed at "linking" my Tychos research with esoterica / magick /mysticism and similar tripe. When image-googling for "The Tychos Simon Shack", one of the first images that comes up is this "artwork" that John Le Bon made for his Youtube video titled "Simon Shack's model - Crowley and Sirius" (in which he claims, among other things, that "Tycho Brahe never existed"...) :
My life’s been so hectic that I haven’t had the time to review your Tychos research. But I do know that you’ve put a considerable amount of time & energy into it. One thing that I do like is you don’t pretend to have it all figured out. Kudos to you on that, dear Simon. It takes courage to put yourself out there and challenge conventional thought, knowing that you’ll take hits from all fronts (i.e. baby Johnny’s snarky little hit piece on you, Hoi & Kham).

“Don’t say anything to or about anyone online that you wouldn’t say to their face.”

That’s the best online communication advice I’ve ever come across.

It’s easy for cowards turned keyboard warriors to shoot their mouths off online, knowing they won’t have to deal with the consequences (or so they think). It’s a whole different story in real life face-to-face situations when you know you’ll get the taste slapped out your mouth for acting like a little punk. I don’t want to waste another minute on baby J. Just thought he deserved a dishonorable mention for his body of work (or lack thereof).
simonshack
Administrator

Dear ICfreely,

I've replied to the above post of yours here: viewtopic.php?p=2411833#p2411833
ICfreely

Clues Forum members who are paid controlled opposition shills just like John le Con, are ripping the Hoax Hierarchy Pyramid to shreds. I've already outlined why I know this Hoax Hierarchy Pyramid is pure disinformation and is meant to be a way to label critical thinkers/skeptics who call a mass terror or shooting event a staged event or hoax.

Now John le Con made a video that was detrimental to Simon Shack's Tychos Controlled Opposition Shill bullshit. That video has pissed off Clues Forum now even though it came out almost 1 year ago. Basically it's John le Bon highlighting stuff about Simon Shack shilling for the Tychos Model but nothing of substance. He tries to tie Simon Shack to promoting the occult and magic, instead of criticizing Simon Shack for being fake duped that there is a solar system and appealng to authority by shilling for Brahe. Of course these shills are told to misdirect the way John le Con does in this video. Call out stuff that doesn't matter and not the elephant in the room like Simon Shack appealing to authority.

[Admin Notice (SCS): I removed the link to that ridiculous “blog” where the above is found. I’d hate for our readers to get lost in the maze over at that pathetic site.]
It’s stuff like this that makes me wonder why I even bother. For the record, the only authority I appeal to is God! And the only reason I came back to CF was to try to salvage the “Engineering Disease” thread. I don’t have a YouTube channel or blog and have never been paid by ANYONE for any of my posts here. Not a single cent.

I wonder how/when the author of this blog became aware of media fakery in the first place. If he/she appeals to any form of authority and what purpose they think they are serving. There’s a difference between being a critical thinker/skeptic and a paranoid nihilist who finds it comforting to label everyone a paid shill and controlled opposition. Truly sad.
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

I just can't stand that character known to us as John Le Con - as Simon righteously calls him -, it is truly a pain for my brain to listen to his never-ending rantings made of brain damaging assertions which are just "completely non-sense" (to quote one of his many Johnlebonesque signature expressions) and other attempts to derail the whole media forgery research, most especially with the Tychos model desperately trying to send everyone into the flat earth believer's rabbit hole. :wacko:
Every single time I hear that character talking, I smell a big fatty rat, call it a gut feeling if you like but that's also why I started questioning Ab's honesty and la raison d'être of the Fakeologist.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Yes he is a strange guy. About the only thing I slightly agree with him (other than the obvious) is the paid shills on line thing could be a bit over stated.
He reminds me of Alex Jones and Loosechange, where brand protection is more important than the truth.

Obviously he has serious hang ups about Clues Forum. Probably a mixture of rejection and the Green Eyed Monster.
I always thought John Le Bon was his online handle, but it appears it could be his real name.

After his constant adhominems against people who dare suggest that some military personnel did indeed meet a sticky end during the 2 world wars, I thought I'd google his name it wasn't long before this popped up.
https://www.awm.gov.au/collection/R2056005

https://www.awm.gov.au/collection/R2056005 (enlarge & scroll down to # 307)

A movie was made about some of the characters from the Light Horse Regiment with the possibility that the very senior John Le Bon, could be the character Tas.
Although in the movie Tas gets killed off.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093416/
ICfreely

File this under:

Once an ingrate, always an ingrate

John le Bon November 19, 2019 at 6:17 am

So Simon et al are still claiming that the rise of Flat Earth was a direct response from [insert government agency] to Cluesforum’s NASA fakery revelations?
God love ’em, but these guys are hopeless, as is every single person who still takes them seriously.
Outer space is a hoax. Nobody died nobody got hurt. Period.
There is no solid physical object known as the ‘moon’ to land on.
It is a light in the sky, nothing more, nothing less.
The People Who Run The Show are not trying to hide the deception.
They leave clues all along the way.
Are Simon et al still pushing their ‘outer space is real’ narrative?
Yeah, thought so.
Lol. The entire conspiracy subculture is a fricken joke.
Even the brighter minds (e.g. Simon et al) are like the dull, ‘distant’ stars in the night sky.
If you focus on them, they are visible, but in general, one takes no notice. They’re just there.

TPWRTS have absolutely nothing to fear from CF, SS, or anybody else in this scene.
As for Flat Earth, anybody who was dumb enough to get caught in that net, and then fail to escape, was never a threat to anybody but themselves in the first place.
That’s all for now, cheers.

http://fakeologist.com/blog/2019/11/18/ ... z66J611oFj

Looks like we’ve been eclipsed by the brightest star in the sky, folks. :)

A light unto the "conspiracy subculture"!

If there wasn’t for JLB I would have quit my activity within the conspiracy culture back in 2016. John has made me see the positive in the dark and twisted world of conspiracies. Also the information he is able to dig out is beyond anyone else in this realm. John le Bon is researcher/hoax buster/motivational speaker in one person. His stuff is not for everyone, if you can’t handle criticism or tend to take things too personally, maybe this website is not for you. But if you can put your ego aside, this website can lead you to your personal “Holy Grail”. Eventhough John has uncovered more hoaxes than anyone else I know, I have a feeling this is only the beginning.

https://www.johnlebon.com/membership/membership-levels/

That’s quite the “personal Jesus” testimonial. Where do I sign up?