REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
nokidding

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by nokidding »

Hello, I am a retired engineer in the oil and gas industry, living in West Australia. I have been reading SC for 3 years. I am interested in how our society works and its history in the light of all this.

My early interest in Space has been restored by the Tychos and discovering the realities of engineering exploration of space. I am subscribed to Tychos and hope I can contribute. I have put fwd a method of directly measuring the PVP orbit speed.

My best wishes to all, thanks for all the good work.

I remember how boring the Apollo Moon landings were at the time; even though you didn’t know it was faked. Fake stuff creates a dead end, real life opens out into all kinds of new things.

nokidding
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

nokidding wrote:I have put fwd a method of directly measuring the PVP orbit speed.
Looking forward to learning more about it. Is it posted somewhere already?
nokidding wrote:Fake stuff creates a dead end, real life opens out into all kinds of new things.
I like that observation. Artificiality is ultimately barren.
nokidding

Unread post by nokidding »

If you go to Chapter 26 and find the image of 'the path of Proxima Centauri thru the sky' you can fix the scale of the yearly distance from the height of the loops - which in Tychos we know to be the parallax created by the diameter of the earth.

I measured it on my laptop screen and got a low number I thought in ball park agreement for speed of Earth which was pretty good.. What really knocked me out was that after Simon said Proxima Centauri was not anywhere near the pole star, I looked up the declination (about 60 degrees) and increased the height by Tan30 - and lo and behold I got 1.6 km/hr !!! With a caliper on a laptop screen!!!

Sorry that should be Sin 30. The projected diameter of Earth at 60 deg inclination / projected dia straight up.
slowanon

Unread post by slowanon »

Hi everyone. I'm from Europe and profession wise I'm into software development.

I've been semi-regular reader for a few years now. I've found the forum through podcasts/blogs that use to refer to it regularly. I've found those podcasts/blogs when I was searching around for information about nukes.
I'm not sure anymore why I got the idea exactly, maybe I've came across it earlier but it just didn't really register, or that the more I looked into history (in my own way, but trying to stick to sources that can be widely accepted as non-controversial) the more did the world wars look staged to me. By extension that also implies that the historical narrative is very fake, and that also applies to 9/11.
Then I've come across September Clues and the forum. But my favorite forum thread became the thread about rocket propulsion. It's probably also personal as in at time I've found it I've found the physically-informed discussion and also just how the discussion is generally happening in the thread very refreshing.

I wanted to register now because I'm very angry about what is going on right now in Europe. I think I couldn't have imagined witnessing something like this an it's been happening fast.

Couple of years before my story above I liked to observe financial markets. Then it often seemed that market reversals are timed with news events. Sometimes maybe even as a tail wags the dog kind of relationship, that news updates might come out to provide a narrative for price movements. Maybe not a huge relevation to many, I don't know. (And of course the historic 1929 crash, being a prime example of orchestrated financial panic as part of larger plan.) Also there's of course a lot of chart "analysis" content on the internet. I've came across one stock market chart that somehow stuck with me, partly for some fun factor sort of, somewhat funny how it might appear relevent to this current situation. So I wanted register to add it to the discussion, maybe it's somewhat interesting and good for a post or two in the thread.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Dear slowanon,

Welcome to the forum. I appreciate you taking the time to introduce yourself. I’m certainly curious about market trends and how they correspond with media events.

Feel free to create a topic about this if you like. Based on your initial email to me, it sounds like you’ve spent a great deal of time researching the issue. And the timing is ideal, as I’ve recently pondered (further) how some people undoubtedly cash in big with some advanced knowledge and/or planning of these “news” events.

Before I forget to ask—why did you choose that username? There’s nothing wrong with it. But it’s a question that someone here will ask if I don’t. :)
Fredrika

Unread post by Fredrika »

Dear Cluesforum members.

My name is Fredrika. I live in Sweden. I suppose few of you are women, because women seem very uninterested in finding out the truth about the world, and rather follow whomever is in power. I try not to be like that, although I am also mistaken about things, and probably follow my influencers of choice rather than the most common ones. I'm not sure what is my expertise, but my formal training and profession is in the social sciences. However, I was educated in the indoctrinating faculties of Swedish, or rather globalist, universities.

I have been a reader of Cluesforum's public sections for several to many years. The reason is, paraphrasing a recent episode of the Swedish podcast Radio Cui Bono -- incidently my favourite radio programme ever -- that I long ago grew very tired of mainstream media conspiracy theories and conspiracies.

As for so many others, my wake-up call from the world as a sleeper, was the 911 event. It took many years for me to come to terms with the more plausible description as to its real premises. It was a long process of questioning, requestioning, and meandering into an approximation of an understanding of whodunnitandwhy.

Simon Shack has been a major influence for this realisation, albeit without my knowing it, since I only very late saw his September Clues video. After having seen it, I realised almost all material that made me understand a truer picture had been derived from Simon's work. I even saw the more recent film September 11 The New Pearl Harbor by Italian producer Massimo Mazzucco before I saw Simon's film! Mazzuccio's film is also one of my most precious referential works.

The same goes for his film American Moon, which was a very late breed seen in the light of early 70's books on the Apollo hoax, Bart Sibrel's early works and Cluesforum's extensive research into NASA hoaxes. Like domino bricks, I saw lie after lie crumble before my eyes, or at least, before my mind. The worst of them all, for me, is the holohoax. Realising the lies used to oppress the world in the name of the holohoax turned my fascination and interest in global lies into a rage. One could say I am still in a fit.

The most interesting truth to spread is, to my mind, Simon's studies of the Tychos solar system he developed. This is, to me and as far as I can understand, the nearest spot-on truth about the nature of nature I have ever come across. His book is an absolute "must read", and I am now a fierce Tychos spokesperson. This has caused at least a few acquaintances, real and/or online, to become as strong as supporters of the Tychos model as I am myself. And the model has, of course, political implications that prove that the globally connected universities spread propaganda and power just as I was subject to in my social sciences studies . If correct, it also proves that NASA are liars and all its board members should be burned at the stake.

I am afraid that I may not be able to contribute with much original work on this forum, which is why I have not registered before, as I was informed one is expected to. But I can "contribute" as a learner, perhaps, and hopefully.

Currently I study the Corona virus situation. Not so much if there is a virus or not, how dangerous it is to people or mankind, but how it's being used against us by the powers that shouldn't be.
Last edited by Fredrika on Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
alovas1980

Unread post by alovas1980 »

Hello,

I am a software engineer from Hungary.

I was always interested in the Illuminati and the Freemasons. After 9/11 I began to search for answers. I found some things strange, like how could the towers fell so quickly. Then I came across the book of Dr. Judy Wood. It was interesting but still was not very believable. Then I found the September Clues videos. I watched all the parts and I thought, that’s it. This finally made sense. For months I was reading everything about 9/11 on Cluesforum, I think it was in 2013. Then I read all the other subjects. The moon landing, no satellites, rockets don’t work in a vacuum, everything. I bought the The TYCHOS book and of course, now I am very interested in the subject of coronavirus.

English is not my first language, but hopefully, you can understand what I wrote.

Alovas
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Fredrika and Alovas1980,

So glad to hear that you both have an interest in the TYCHOS model - and have even spent time reading my book ! :)

A very warm welcome to the two of you

SImon
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Fredrika wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:57 am
I am afraid that I may not be able to contribute with much original work on this forum, which is why I have not registered before, as I was informed one is expected to. But I can "contribute" as a learner, perhaps, and hopefully.
Dear Fredrika,

Please don’t be concerned about having to post original research. This is a journey—enjoy. :)

Also, a warm welcome to Alovas1980 as well. Glad you are both here.

Sincerely,
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Hej Fredrika och varmt välkommen till Cluesforum. :-)
Manic

Unread post by Manic »

A mini story of my awakening. (Media Fakery on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHScYP ... TQyzFptOBw).

I was with my future partner, we met online. She visited me on 9/11/2001. We had the TV on and was watching this big terrorist attack. My first emotion was excitement. I've always been an anti-capitalist, so after my initial excitement, my partner and I agreed that what we were watching was a movie. I was ignorant to politics and the news. I watched the dramatised 9/11 on TV, which showed the phonecalls and the charging into the cockpit (is that what they call it on commercial planes?) I didn't pay attention to the news media until maybe around 2010. I began to question things around 2012; the year is a 'guesstimate'. I was wondering why there were You Tube videos saying the 'news events' were fake and they told me, as a viewer, why it was fake. Then, I watched 'debunking' videos. So, I was left confused.

Dallas Goldbug trapped me. I had no explanation. I never questioned the mainstream media. If they lied, then we'd know about it, right? I was stuck in this Dallas Goldbug lie, until I saw a comment on You Tube and it mentioned September Clues. It didn't take long after pressing play that it occured to me, the news has been lying to us all this time; AND it made SENSE. Everything suddenly made SENSE.

My obsession to wake up the world (I had big dreams / delusions), lead me to create a You Tube channel called Media Fakery and then Media Hoaxes on Tumblr. 3 ish years after my mental breakdown, here I am.

My partner thought I was crazy. Her anti-Muslim brother thought I was crazy. Her brother (George) was a die-hard, born again Christian. I had to fight for what I had learned and I became super-passionate about waking people up. George had a twin brother called Jim/James.

So there were a few 'news stories' in London that caused problems between us. The London fake bombings, which was 7/7/2005, 7/7/7. And the Woolwhich fake murder.

Jim/James' partner is a nurse. So, when it came to the fake London bombings, she claimed to see legs were blown off and amputations needed to happen. She went back home that night and 'broke down crying' to her partner. I didn't know this til much later after the news story. I questioned her, eventually, I do not remember when, but it was after 2012. I saw no evidence in pictures / videos of legs being blown off. I fell out with them. I was removed as a 'friend' on Fauxbook.

If my words are not making sense, then please let me know. I am heavily drugged due to a mental breakdown. Having to fight for common sense and justice took it's toll on me, nevermind dates.

I'm not with my partner any more. I left her to live on the streets. I was not in my right mind, but I ended up living with my dad. I'm now looking after him. after he had a stroke.

My proudest moment was when my partner showed me a video of Hilary Clinton 'passing out'. She said to me, this is a dummy.

I was surprised to see many videos and channels on YouTube were deleted. It was clear to see when looking at my site, https://www.mediahoaxes.tumblr.com and I saw there were some kind of mass censoring.

I have now gathered some of my videos and uploaded them to Bit Chute (why does it say bitch - ute?). You can watch them at www.bitchute.com/channel/Nel4v1AYwXSy

September Clues and this forum has had a huge impact upon my life. I wish I had the mental strength to handle the truth.

She, Jim's partner, lied to him and me. He believes her, he'd die for her. This brings me to the current plandemic. All those nurses, surgeons, doctors LYING. To protect their jobs? Why are they lying? Bribery? All I know is the staff of the NHS will lie, even to their husbands / wives / children.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Manic,

I wish to warmly welcome you to the forum - and to thank you for your fine efforts over the years to awaken people to the rampant scourge of fake (mainstream) news.

I'm sure many of our regular readers are familiar with your excellent MEDIA HOAXES website / blog on tumblr.com which I've always enjoyed visiting. As your site often mirrored some of the more relevant posts by yours truly and other Clues contributors, I actually found it to be a useful one-stop-go-to-resource to keep up with the (at times) overwhelming amount of threads and discussions on this forum, lol! :P

Your short & sharp videos on your Media Fakery YT channel have also been a pleasure to view. I'm glad to see you've now uploaded them to Bitchute - which will hopefully protect them from being zapped into oblivion by the pathetic purgers of the "Youtube/Google Truth Ministry".

For some reason though, I had never viewed your fabulous "Frozen Astronot" video - which has to be among the most solid proofs of "ISS Fakery" EVER! I have now embedded that hilarious video in a post over at our dedicated International Space Station thread, "Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$": viewtopic.php?f=23&t=720&start=1545

This is wishing you a happy and hopefully healing / empowering stay here at Cluesforum. I sincerely hope that this friendly "virtual environment" may help you cheer up and quit taking any toxic / addictive Big Pharma medicines (if this is indeed what you mean by being "heavily drugged due to a breakdown"). :(

Again, welcome to the forum, brother. Be well. :)

Simon
Manic

Unread post by Manic »

I've been a reader of this forum for a long time. This is home to me. I would light a campfire and erect a tent, because this is where I belong. In the early days, you had to deal with 'shills' and it's so much better now.

So, bitchute.com is currently down with a 525 error, whatever that means. My videos are not safe there. We need to create our own video hosting platform. I'm sure it would work with donations. I don't trust bitchute.com, it's probably owned by those who control the internet.

Simon, I appreciate your concern about pharmaceutical (wow, spelt that right the first time) drugs. I have no choice. I was a mess. I was out of my mind. I was given Sertraline and it calmed me down. I'm on more drugs now, but I've given up on my life. All I want is to live without anxiety and depression. I can only say that; I do not want to explain further.
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Dear Manic,

Welcome to the forum. Might I suggest the possibility that Jim's partner isn't necessarily lying? I think it is reasonable to assume that in some cases, in some areas, hospitals are overwhelmed, simply because more patients are being funneled to certain areas while other hospitals sit empty, thus causing a rise in numbers at specific locations? I'd like to further suggest that maybe some people have been poisoned with a bad batch of vaccines or something else and are indeed getting coming down with what looks like an unusual illness. Couple that with the rising numbers in a specific location, that would be very easy to make a certain hospital seem to be "overwhelmed" to the point where nurses and doctors are reporting that it's "like nothing we've ever seen before".

Granted, this doesn't mean much in the sense that this phony "pandemic" is still obviously a fake / staged event and there likely is no virus causing these illnesses. But perhaps there is something going on, on the ground level in some areas, just to make the entire situation seem real. I have also heard from friends who know a friend or family member who became seriously ill with a fever that lasted 10 days, which is unusual for the flu. I have heard second hand stories from doctors and nurses reporting unusual aspects to all of this. In my opinion, it's more logical to conclude that perhaps some folks are coming down with something than everyone is lying. That makes the entire simulation seem more real to everyone, does it not? There's no need for thousands of people to be "in on it" - some may be experiencing a real and unusual medical phenomenon and just attributing it to a virus, but it could be anything. A bad batch of food, poisoned water, vaccines, or something else entirely unknown.

In my opinion, adding a real element to the fakery on local levels makes the entire thing more believable because "my wife, my cousin, etc. said this and that".
Manic

Unread post by Manic »

Thanks for the welcome. I assume you are talking about this COVID-19 malarkey? If you want a discussion about that, then let me know. With Jim's partner, I was talking about amputees and the London bombings. I saw no evidence of legs being blown off, e.g. Boston marathon. There's a big difference between seeing limbs being kaboomed and an increase in patients. Am I understanding incorrectly? I'm not saying Jim's partner was in on it, maybe blackmailed? I know her, she is a bitch, not a nice person.