The TYCHOSIUM: Proving the TYCHOS with 3D modeling

Simon Shack's (Tycho Brahe-inspired) geoaxial binary system. Discuss the book and website for the most accurate configuration of our solar system ever devised - which soundly puts to rest the geometrically impossible Copernican-Keplerian model.
patrix

Re: Proving the TYCHOS model with 3D modelling

Unread post by patrix »

Of course dear Hoi,

So happy to get a qualified question from someone not convinced it must be BS that I'm jumping the gun. Simon can fill in since he's the one doing the actual research. I'm coding Tychosium and following along on the first seat.

In short the latest is that Tychosium demonstrates that Tycho Brahes configuration of the planets - all but Earth/Moon orbits the Sun, is the correct one. The ones in question was the outer p-planets. See Simons posts on this.

Now we're working on Mercury. Simon has just confirmed that an oscillating orbit that changes it's tilt slightly from year to year will make observations match Tychosium perfectly and I'm working on building support for that in Tychosium. Next I think will be the first correct demonstration of our Moons movements - Newtons headache. :)
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Really? Have people shown they are convinced it's BS? I'm sorry. Then they obviously haven't tried to study or understand it . . . or the problems with the stars in the heliocentric system. The TYCHOS is obviously the more thorough and more physically correct option. We humans are often our own worst(/best) gatekeepers I suppose.

Well, that's a great summary for now and what you've written is probably all I have time to cover outside of the more crucial details from the book, but that's peachy. Would you mind please indulging me and linking to the exact post(s) you mention where Simon talks about the new P-planet adjustments? The only text I know of right now is this from the previous page of this thread: viewtopic.php?p=2412232#p2412232

If that's the one, then I will find time to study it properly before the science gathering.

As for the Sun's moon Mercury needing an adjustment can you provide any more precise descriptive details about what this means?

What is tilting:
Mercury?
Its orbit?
Both together?
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Just a small announcement that Simon has worked on the Moon movements the last weeks and made it correct against the existing observations and models (probably more correct than the currently existing solar system simulators).
Tychosium 3D is now updated with this
https://codepen.io/pholmq/full/XGPrPd

It's a strange feeling that these historical moments go by like this, but I'm sure it will be a bit more noticed in the future.

Oh, and Simon is currently working on a post to document his process here on CF.

If you want to see some of the simple beauty of nature, set the speed in Tychosium to 1sec equals 1year and turn of all objects in the objects menu. Then check line under trace, and then check/uncheck Moon. See picture.

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

THE MOON'S ORBITAL DANCE - IN THE TYCHOSIUM

Dear friends,

I've been "walking on the moon" for the last few weeks and - step by step - my lunar dwellings have turned into a "fantabulous moondance"...

The Tychosium interactive simulator has already proved to be of enormous help to visualize the actual orbital motions in our solar system. This time, I must say that the TYCHOSIUM has surpassed itself in terms of illustrative / explicative power; our Moon has notoriously exhibited the most complex (and thus misunderstood) "orbital behavior" of them all. To be sure, even Sir Isaac gave up trying to wrap his head around our Moon's observed precessional motions - what with its truly daunting complexity (for any earthly observer) that has haunted the astronomers of this world for many centuries:

"The problem of the Moon's motion is dauntingly complex, and Newton never published an accurate gravitational model of the Moon's apsidal precession." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_ ... ing_orbits

Therefore, I hope no one will blame me for not explaining EXACTLY WHY the Moon moves the way it does. As I have often stated in previous writings, the TYCHOS model doesn't pretend to formulate a "TOE" (Theory of Everything"): however, at this point, I will confidently say that the TYCHOS model has already proved to be decidedly superior than the so-called Copernican model - insofar as its geometrical configuration has been shown to be far more consistent with empirical observation than the heliocentric theory - as "established" by Copernicus, Kepler, Newton, Einstein et al. Quite frankly, I didn't expect the TYCHOS model to go as far as demonstrating and depicting - graphically - the actual motions of our Moon, yet this is what the TYCHOSIUM 3D simulator (patiently elaborated by Patrik and yours truly) is able to do today.

To watch the afore-mentioned "fantabulous moondance" in action, here is what you will have to do (you won't regret spending a little time doing this, I can assure you! What you will witness with your own eyes is, as Patrik wrote above, "a simple beauty of nature"!) :

- Open the TYCHOSIUM 3D simulator : https://codepen.io/pholmq/full/XGPrPd

- Use the wheel of your mouse to enlarge the Earth-Moon system (to a size similar to that shown in the below screenshot). Next:

STEP1 : Set the speed of the simulator to "1 second = 1 year" (as shown below) - and start the Tychosium by checking the "RUN" box. You will now see our Moon's orbit performing its lovely precessional moondance - as it alternatively drifts from perigee to apogee (i.e. closer or further from Earth).
STEP2 : Check the "Lines" box - and then check the "Moon" box (as shown below). You will now see a most beautiful 'spirographic' pattern getting traced and gradually forming a neat, symmetrical "donut" - or, more technically-speaking, a toroid :
Moon_Tychosium_steps_01.jpg
If you now uncheck the "Lines" box and reduce the TRACE size to "0.1", here's how the TYCHOSIUM will plot the Moon's toroidal orbit :
TOROIDAL_Moon_Path_01.jpg
TOROIDAL_Moon_Path_01.jpg (155.03 KiB) Viewed 3955 times
A most astounding aspect of all this - is that the observed value of the oscillation of the Moon's perigee (closest to furthest perigee) is 14044 km*. Well, this "just happens" to be almost precisely the annual distance covered by Earth (14036 km) as stipulated in the TYCHOS model ! Moreover, the observed value of the mean / total oscillation of the Moon from perigee to apogee is 42108 km (which is exactly 3X 14036 km !).
*As more thoroughly expounded here: viewtopic.php?p=2409064#p2409064

In my TYCHOS book - which was released more than a year ago - I submitted this (bold yet cautious) question: was Kepler perhaps wrong when he stated that all orbits are elliptical - and that all the celestial bodies (planets & moons) of our solar system "ACCELERATE or DECELERATE" as they find themselves closer or further from the Sun? Well, I have already fully disproved this latter Keplerian theory - by pointing out that Earth clearly appears to ACCELERATE (in relation to the Sun) between June and July, that is, at a time when Earth is furthest from the Sun*. Kepler's "laws" are therefore definitively falsified.

*This fact is empirically proven by the analemma, i.e. the 8-shaped pattern that the Sun traces yearly in our skies.

As for Kepler's idea of "elliptical" orbits, here's a quite conceptual (and slightly humorous) graphic of mine showing that our Moon's orbit needs not to be elliptical at all. You will have to imagine that bicycle wheel to be the Moon's orbit, while "God" wiggles his forefinger and makes the (tilted) bicycle wheel spin around. The pink section on the bicycle wheel represents a "heavier" part of the lunar globe which might cause the Moon's orbit to bob up and down by about 5° (just as we observe the Moon's orbit to be tilted in relation to the ecliptic). Of course, you'll also have to imagine Earth being located around the axis of the bicycle wheel. In any event, this doesn't mean that the shape of the bicycle wheel (i.e. the Moon's orbit) is elliptical ! (in the TYCHOSIUM, of course, the Moon's orbit is perfectly circular).
BicycleWheel_MOON_orbit_01.jpg
BicycleWheel_MOON_orbit_01.jpg (44.63 KiB) Viewed 3955 times
The "N1" and "N2" dots are the famed nodes of the Moon's orbit which, of course, determine when a solar eclipse will occur. In these last weeks, in fact, I have worked at making these nodes coincide with the ACTUAL solar eclipses recorded over the centuries - with some pretty good success (see below).

Here's a gif animation I found on Wikipedia. I find it quite useful to show how we earthly observers may (erroneously) interpret any given circular orbit (as viewed from Earth) as being elliptical. Imagine yourself standing at the Earth's equator, circling by 360° once a day (you are that green dot moving horizontally back and forth / left to right in the below gif). The blue and red dots ("planets") will appear to revolve around elliptical orbits - although they may well be, in reality, perfectly circular:
Image https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipse

Let me now quote a short section of my TYCHOS book:
In the TYCHOS model, the orbital speed of Mars is shown to be uniform and constant since it always returns at (near-)equidistant* points of its “opposition ring”. Hence, those “elliptical orbits” and “accelerating / decelerating orbital speeds” (as promulgated by Kepler’s “Laws of planetary motion”) could well be illusory and may have to be revised, or possibly discarded altogether. Before Kepler’s laws came along, astronomers all over the world had been relentlessly pursuing the ideal concept of uniform circular motion. In fact so had Kepler himself before he started stretching and squeezing those recalcitrant Martian motions (observed by Tycho Brahe) in order to make them obey his ever-more-complex equations.
[* Note: by "(near-)equidistant" I refer to how Mars returns to opposition in the TYCHOS at similar longitudinal separations - although of course always at different distances from Earth, as illustrated in my book - see the "Mars opposition ring" diagram].

So Kepler actually PREFERRED (the quite natural notion) that all orbits are perfectly circular! But what about Kepler's ultimate claim that "all orbits are elliptical"? Well, under the TYCHOS model, it is easily understood just WHY all planetary orbits surrounding us will APPEAR to be elliptical: since Earth moves very slowly (at about 1.6 km/h) around its PVP orbit, all our surrounding planets (and moons) will seem to move slightly faster or slower (against the "fixed" stars) depending on the direction of their motions in relation to Earth. Simple as that!

Here's a diagram that I made a while ago - showing why the Moon will APPEAR (as viewed from Earth) to "slightly speed up or slow down" (i.e. to move at fluctuating speeds) - depending on whether it moves in the same/ or opposed direction of Earth's 1.6-km-h-motion) :
MOON_speedvariations_02.jpg
MOON_speedvariations_02.jpg (142.59 KiB) Viewed 3955 times
In any case, dear friends, the TYCHOSIUM is slowly but surely becoming the most accurate digital simulator of our solar system. I have verified the solar eclipses since the 16th century - and all the way to those predicted for the 30th century (i.e. over a 1400-year-timespan) - and for now, they are remarkably precise (within about 1° or so *). You may actually verify this by yourselves by using the "Elongation" function in the TYCHOSIUM. More work is needed, for sure, (to achieve absolute accuracy) but consider this: if my working postulation that Earth travels at 1.6km/h were totally wrong, these solar eclipses would be "off" by many, many degrees (since Earth would move, in those 1400 years, by about 20 million km in the opposite direction of the Sun)!

*Note that for the TYCHOSIUM to show the solar eclipses within a 1°precision "tolerance" (vis-à-vis the existing solar eclipse tables which list UTC timestamps for all eclipses) may well be an accceptable error margin, since the latitude & longitude of any given eclipse can differ by +/- 2°depending on the observer's earthly location:
MOON_perspectives_from_Earth.jpg
MOON_perspectives_from_Earth.jpg (127.41 KiB) Viewed 3943 times
All in all, I am more than happy (in fact, happier than ever) with the TYCHOS model's consistency with empirically-verifiable reality.
simonshack
Administrator

(post under revision)
patrix

Re: The TYCHOSIUM: Proving the TYCHOS with 3D modeling

Unread post by patrix »

Absolutely amazing Simon. Happy Easter to you and everyone reading.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Simon, what extraordinary news about Venus. The TYCHOSIUM Solar simulator is the FIRST Wonder of the modern world!
simonshack
Administrator

MARS vs THE STARS - the Tychosium explains their "bizarre" conjunctions

Dear friends,

As Patrik and I keep refining the TYCHOSIUM (the 3-d interactive simulator of my proposed TYCHOS solar system model), we will do our best to keep you all updated about the progress of our work. In the last few weeks, we have considerably improved its general accuracy in simulating the empirically-observable motions (and secular positions) of our solar system's "cosmic family members", that is, of those currently depicted in the TYCHOSIUM (i.e. Earth, the Moon, the Sun, Mars, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn - while Uranus, Neptune and Pluto/Charon will follow, as time and patience permits!).

Of course, the TYCHOSIUM is still a long way from becoming a full-fledged planetarium (stars and all) - but we are already testing the positions of our "cosmic family members" in relation to the stars. Since Mars is the Sun's companion, we have naturally concentrated our efforts towards the fine-tuning of Mars's celestial positions throughout the centuries. Today, we are happy to announce that Mars is now virtually "in the bag", so to speak.

In Chapter 7 of my TYCHOS book, I used a star called Delta Capricorni (a.k.a. Deneb Algedi) to show that the Copernican model is geometrically impossible. The issue was that Mars is observed to align with that star - over very different periods.

Here are the facts:

More often than not (i.e. about 7 times out of 8) Mars returns aligned with that star every 707 days (on average).

Yet, the 8th time, Mars returns aligned with that star in only about 550 days! (on average)

How can this possibly occur under the Copernican model? Short answer: it cannot possibly occur. Long answer: keep reading!

Here's how a conventional solar system simulator (the JS ORRERY) depicts a so-called "short ESI"(Empiric Sidereal Period) of Mars of about 550 days :

As you can personally verify for yourself in the real world, and just by raising your forefinger in front of your eyes, a nearby object held in front of your eyes cannot possibly remain aligned with a distant object - if YOU and the nearby object were to move laterally by a few meters (or in this case, by almost 300,000,000 kilometers!). Don't let anyone tell you that this is actually possible "due to the stars being unimaginably distant" - for this is the "standard explanation" that Copernican astronomers will (unfailingly) offer you... The "Copernicans" actually DENY that Mars will exhibit ANY detectable parallax against the starry background - even though Earth and the nearby Mars are supposed to move laterally (every six months) by 300 million kilometers. And this, in spite of Cassini and his colleague Jean Richer being able to detect some amount of Martian parallax - although these two earthly observers were separated by only 7000 km (the distance between Paris and Cayenne) !

Instead, under the TYCHOS model, Mars will quite naturally (and demonstrably) realign / reconjunct with any given star in this (averaged) sequence:

707days/ 707days/ 707days/ 707days/ 707days/ 707days/ 707days/ 546 days

This, due to the peculiar "spirographic" path of Mars around its "binary mother", the Sun. This spirographic path will occasionally (yet quite naturally, in geometric terms) cause a shorter sideral period of Mars as illustrated in this old diagram of mine:

As it is, I have often used the STAR ATLAS (another conventional Copernican solar system simulator) as a "control reference" to verify the accuracy of the TYCHOSIUM simulator. Well, the below tables show just how well the two simulators now agree with regards to the Mars>Deneb Algedi [a.k.a. Delta Capricorni] conjunctions between the year 1900 and 2099. (Note: the first column of these tables shows the days elapsed between each Mars>Deneb Algedi conjunction.)

(And don't let the occasional 1-day discrepancies fool you: the maximum "disagreements" between the two simulators remain within about +/-1.5min of RA) :

MARS>DENEB ALGEDI conjunction tables compared (between the Star Atlas and the Tychosium)

But wait! What on Earth do we see happening in 2050??? (as highlighted in red in the above tables)

Well, ladies & gents, in 2050 we will have a TRIPLE Mars-Deneb Algedi conjunction (two of those separated by a mere 48 / or 69 days !).

We can therefore quite legitimately ask ourselves the following questions:

- HOW could such TRIPLE conjunctions possibly occur - within the Copernican model? If - as we were all taught in school - the retrograde motions are just an optical illusion of perspective (caused by Earth "overtaking" Mars), why wouldn't ALL of these "overtaking events" generate a TRIPLE conjunction of Mars each and every time that we would "overtake" Mars while it transits in front of any given star?

- More specifically, if Mars can align with the same star (as viewed from Earth) NO MATTER the relative positions of Earth and Mars around their respective orbits (as of the Copernican model) WHY wouldn't ALL the transits of Mars in front of any given star generate TRIPLE conjunction events?

Well, don't worry folks: The TYCHOSIUM provides a (breathtakingly) simple answer to the above, seemingly irresolvable questions.

The reason why we will have a TRIPLE conjunction between Mars and Deneb Algedi around the year 2050 is due to the fact that, in that particular time period, Mars will actually retrograde within (and transit around both sides of) the line-of-sight vector joining Earth and that particular star. This will cause Mars to conjunct with star Deneb Algedi on three occasions (A - B - C) - within that short time period.

As they say, an image speaks more than a thousand words - so here we go:

As it is, according to the TYCHOSIUM's Mars>Deneb Algedi data (see the above conjunction tables), EACH AND EVERY TIME that Mars transits at 21h47min of RA in our skies, it will be conjuncting with star DENEB ALGEDI. Simple as that. In other words, ALL of Mars's transits (throughout the centuries) in front of that particular star can be plotted on that yellow dotted line in my above diagram. Hardly a random coincidence - in my honest opinion.

I rest my case. The TYCHOS model is here to stay. The Copernican/Keplerian model is broken.
Newton may have been on to something though. But he called it "gravity" instead of "magnetism".
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

I rest my case. The TYCHOS model is here to stay. The Copernican/Keplerian model is broken.
Newton may have been on to something though. But he called it "gravity" instead of "magnetism".
Aye to that. I could never have dreamed where our work with Tychosium would lead us when we started only two years ago, but here we are :-) And for the record and historical accuracy, my role in this have been to follow along Simons footsteps and reasoning and to build the digital orrery needed for Simon to figure out what he has. Indeed the most remarkable intellectual achievement I've ever heard of.
simonshack
Administrator

ANOTHER REASON WHY THE COPERNICAN MODEL IS UNTENABLE

Dear friends,

In my TYCHOS book I have already amply expounded and illustrated that the Copernican model features a number of aberrations (of optical, mechanical and geometric nature) which disqualifies it as a physically plausible configuration of our Solar System.

However, there is yet another major problem with the Copernican model which, unsurprisingly, has been carefully shunned and / or deliberately occulted / suppressed to this day by heliocentrists - ever since it was justly pointed out by Tycho Brahe some 400 years ago...

I recently found a most concise summary of this problem on a Polish truthseeking blog - which I feel compelled to mirror here in its entirety (lest it disappear some day from the internets, as appears to be the "norm" these days for any inconvenient tidbit of truthful information).
Tycho Brahe already refuted the Copernican system (Tuesday, September 9, 2014 - zbawienie.com)

According to the testimony of today's astronomers Tycho Brahe (1546-1601) was one of the greatest astronomers ever. Kepler was his employee.

Tycho Brahe postulated a world system of his own and fought against the Copernican with good reason.

Now this is odd and certainly there is a special reason for the fact that in the later works of astronomers to this day, although the Ptolemaic world view is described in detail, Tycho Brahe's system is either not mentioned at all, or dismissed with a few meaningless words.

Those reasons for the rejection of the Copernican system by Tycho Brahe, which are believed to have been invalidated successfully today, are being addressed at great length in modern books on astronomy.

But the main reason of Tycho Brahe opposing Copernicanism is not mentioned anywhere.
Unfortunately the astronomers succeeded in ignoring him completely.

We will now get this evidence against Copernicus from the 'lumber room of history' and dust it off thoroughly.

It is known that the planets are not always "prograding", but occasionally move in the opposite direction, they retrograde.

The Copernicans adjudicate this to be an illusion that would be caused by the earth's orbit around the sun.
But then planets and comets should be equally subject to this illusion!

If you are sitting in a moving train and look out of the window, then the trees outside seemingly move in the opposite direction, and that means all of them, without exception.

If the visible movement of the trees is only an illusion created by the movement of the train, then it is impossible that the apple trees are moving and the pear trees remain static.

Nor can planets participate in a simulated by the "earth movement (earth flight)" retrograde motion, while comets don't.

It is particularly interesting to note the keeping silent of the Copernicans with respect to this unexplicable phenomenon, knowing that Copernicus only postulated his system to create an explication for the apparent retrograde motion.

"We already know that the assumption that the earth might be a planet and orbit the sun, was only postulated to explain the striking stations and retrogrades of the planets.

If a revolution of the earth took place, the orbits of the comets should also be able to change from prograde to retrograde motion and vice versa. But this is never the case.

All comets retain their course unchanged, are either immutably prograde or immutably retrograde.

... Tycho had also observed these peculiarities of comets, but had also immediately drawn the conclusion from them that the adopted movement of the earth must be a false conclusion, because otherwise it would have to exert an influence on the apparent motion of the comets.

In his biography by Olav Bang there is a letter from him to Caspar Peucer, in which he wrote these memorable words to the Wittenberg scholar:

"In addition to that also two comets, which came into opposition with the sun, showed apperently enough, that the earth in fact does not move, because their adopted motion had no effect on the previously calculated and even course of the latter, as is the case with planets, of which Copernik says that they would retrograde for this reason."

Later on there has often occured an occasion in which comets could be observed long enough to become convinced of their inconsistency with the Copernican system. The Great Comet of 1811 was observed 511 days, 359 days the comet of 1825, 286 days Halley in 1835 and 269 days the Great Comet of 1858 - but with all of them the course in the sky was an even one, no semblance of deviation was brought about by the assumed orbit of the earth.

... How is it, then, that in the textbooks on astronomy only those of Tycho's pleas against the Copernican system, which arose from the ignorance of his time with physical things, are mentioned and refuted with unnecessary garrulity, whilst this strong objection is carefully concealed or only superficially touched?"

(Dr. Carl Schöpffer, "The Contradictions in Astronomy" (Berlin 1869)

These were the words of Dr. Carl Schöpffer which document how the astronomical scholars deal with contradictions: The facts are simply suppressed! Copernicus is scientifically disproved and we should no longer disseminate the Copernican system as a matter of course in the truth movement. It is about time to establish a new world system.

The Inner World Cosmos may certainly maintain its position, because it is the only world system that can explain all known phenomena and observations consistently.

All alternative world systems are based on the false Copernican assumptions [eg Hollow Earth, Electric Universe, Welteislehre], therefore are contradictory and cannot lay rightful claim to universal validity.

source: http://zbawienienews.blogspot.com/2014/ ... nican.html
The TYCHOS model, of course, eliminates this problem - as the retrograde motions of our surrounding planets are not optical illusions but plain physical occurences caused by their revolutions around our star, the Sun (their common "magnetic centre") - whereas comets revolve as described here. In conclusion, since comets never reverse direction as expected by the heliocentric theory, the Copernican explanation for the retrograde periods of our outer planets cannot be true.
simonshack
Administrator

DEFINITIVE PROOF OF MARS'S MOTION - IN THE TYCHOS MODEL

Dear friends,

Following up on my previous post above, I will now illustrate in more exhaustive manner how a 15-year cycle of Mars can be explained under the TYCHOS model. As I have previously mentioned, Mars returns facing a given star (over its 15-year cycle) in this rather bizarre sequence:

707days-707days-707days-707days-707days-707days-707days-546days (!!!)

That's right: Mars returns facing the same star for seven successive times in an average period of 707 days...yet the 8th time, it suddenly returns facing the same star in only 546 days! By Jove! How is this possible? As it is, the poor Johannes Kepler spent five long years trying to make sense out of it - and almost lost his marbles for the cause. In hindsight, it is perhaps understandable that he had to come up with some sort of "solution" (his absurd elliptical orbits and their phantom double foci which were nothing but mathema[g]ical transformations of Ptolemy's equants) so as to relieve him from his self-inflicted mental torture. If only the young Kepler had listened to his master, Tycho Brahe, we would probably all have been spared of the sad state of current astronomical "knowledge".

But let's get on :

For instance, here's the observed sequence of Mars (conjuncting with the same star, Deneb Algedi) between the year 2005 and 2020:

Mars conj Deneb Algedi at d = 2005-04-22

And 706 days later:
Mars conj Deneb Algedi at d = 2007-03-29

And 709 days later:
Mars conj Deneb Algedi at d = 2009-03-07

And 710 days later:
Mars conj Deneb Algedi at d = 2011-02-15

And 710 days later:
Mars conj Deneb Algedi at d = 2013-01-25

And 709 days later:
Mars conj Deneb Algedi at d = 2015-01-04

And 707 days later:
Mars conj Deneb Algedi at d = 2016-12-11

And 694 days later:
Mars conj Deneb Algedi at d = 2018-11-05

And 546 days later: :o
Mars conj Deneb Algedi at d = 2020-05-04

Now, under the Copernican model's geometry (as simulated by standard heliocentric interactive planetariums such as the JS orrery), we can see Mars conjuncting with the star Deneb Algedi in completely random fashion (geometrically / or "geoptically" speaking). The below graphic - which I made by superimposing the above 9 dates on the JS orrery - shows Mars supposedly conjuncting with Deneb Algedi as seen from Earth, in spite of each of the 9 different positions / lines of sights being separated (laterally...and literally) by millions of kilometers !

Note that ALL of these Mars/Deneb Algedi conjunctions (as seen from Earth) occur when Mars finds itself at 21h47min [+/-2min] of RA (Right Ascension) in our skies. So how could this possibly be true - under the Copernican / heliocentric model? For instance, how could Mars be aligned (as seen from Earth) with Deneb Algedi on both of these dates: 2018-11-05 and 2020-05-04, between which Earth & Mars would have moved "sideways" - in relation to that distant star - by about 300 million km? It doesn't matter how distant that star is from us: what matters is that Mars is FAR closer to us than that star.

On the other hand, ladies and gentlemen, in the TYCHOSIUM (the interactive planetarium that simulates the TYCHOS model), it turns out that these 9 Earth/Mars positions are ALL neatly aligned in the same line of sight (as seen from Earth) towards Deneb Algedi:

And yes, in the TYCHOSIUM, all of these conjunctions occur when Mars is at 21h47min (+/-2min) of RA. Please verify this for yourself.

I trust that no one in his/her right mind will argue that ALL OF THIS is just a matter of coincidence. I highly encourage everyone to get familiar with The TYCHOSIUM in order to verify for themselves that what I have illustrated in the above graphic is precisely what we get in a Solar System where all of our celestial bodies move at constant speeds - and in uniform circular motions. This was, of course, what ALL ancient astronomers were hoping to determine - yet couldn't possibly achieve without the computing power that we have today.

This is why I can honestly say (without a trace of shame and with some legitimate pride) that my TYCHOS model is, as of today, the only existing configuration of our Solar System that agrees with empirical observation. To those who wish to disprove the TYCHOS - and have an alternative model to submit (other than the now broken Copernican model), here is my message:

PLEASE SUBMIT A MODEL WHERE MARS PERIODICALLY RETURNS FACING THE SAME STAR - EXACTLY AS EMPIRICALLY OBSERVED.

Alternatively, if you know of any other model of our Solar System which meets this crucial requirement, please let me know asap! :)

The TYCHOS model (needless to say, perhaps) fully meets this crucial requirement. The Copernican model doesn't. Period.

It's truly game over for the heliocentric theory, folks. You better get used to it. -_-
nokidding

Unread post by nokidding »

Dear Simon, Awe inspiring work, thrilled to be here. I can only suppose that it will be accepted in the inner circle of Astronomy, but denied (or simply ignored) in the wider world. These same people are obviously familiar with the whole Space scam. They and all the 'Rocket Science' Physicists and Engineers must be running a secret Academy in parallel with the idiot one. Partly to produce the idiot one, but also to do real science.

nokidding
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Idea: Start learning Blender
https://improveyourdrawings.com/2019/05 ... rove-fast/

We know NASAs videos are made using professional CGI and video editing tools. A couple of years ago these tools were rather expensive. But the situation has changed rapidly and it’s now possible to learn and use state of the art programs for free.

Blender is particularly interesting since the whole animation business seems to converge around this free program. Check it out and learn how to visualize the mechanics of the universe :)
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

The current Moon-Jupiter-Saturn conjunction as shown in Tychosium. Regardless if you are a Heliocentrist or if you are able to understand what kind of geometry that is possible in the Solar system, the TYCHOS is still an amazingly simple way to accurately represent the positions of our heavenly bodies. No arcane Keplerian/Newtonian/Einsteinian celestial mechanics, no epicycles or equants. Just uniform circular motion :-)

"So Mathematical Truth prefers simple words since the language of Truth is itself simple." - Tycho Brahe

simonshack
Administrator

patrix wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:45 am The current Moon-Jupiter-Saturn conjunction as shown in Tychosium.
Absolutely beautiful, if I dare say - dear Patrik.

And to think that it's the result of the efforts of only 2 brains (mine and yours) almost make me hopeful that human brains will eventually (one fine day) unveil ALL of the mysteries of the universe - whereafter a huge party will celebrate our victory over the unknown! Gosh, I only wish to live long enough to be part of it!