How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
nonhocapito

Owen Benjamin stepping into 9/11 Fakery

Unread post by nonhocapito »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCH_Lrta2ww
patrix

Re: Owen Benjamin stepping into 9/11 Fakery

Unread post by patrix »

He asserts that rescue workers died in 9/11 and that the Mafia killed Kennedy…
I see a Hollywood guy selling ball Earth skepticism and false flags in order to keep the Dream Machine (Hollywood) intact.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

nonhocapito,

Hope you are doing well. As with all contributors, could you please add commentary highlighting the important parts of the video? It would also be beneficial to know why this post needs a whole new thread. Do you expect to add quite a bit of posts and build a case of some sort?

Thanks, take care,

KHam
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

That’s a fair question KHam. I had meant to ask (basically) the same thing. Depending on Nonhocapito’s feedback—this may very well stay as a stand-alone topic, or it could be placed in an appropriate (pre-existing) topic.

Please do let us know at your convenience. For now I’ll keep it as is.

All the best to you dear Nonhocapito.

Sincerely,
TErikson

Unread post by TErikson »

MMG seems to have summarized the Benjamin Owen case quite well here :

http://mileswmathis.com/shut.pdf
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

TErikson,

By MMG do you mean MWM or Miles “TheyWereJewsOfCourse” Mathis or the CIA special ops team known as Miles W Mathis?

I had to read 10 of 12 pages of drivel before the very small paragraph concerning Owen Benjamin makes its debut. What we learn is that the operative known as Owen Benjamin is being given street cred as an independent researcher by Miles Mathis while at the same time Owen is irritating Miles considerably because Owen is plagiarizing the work of Miles. Poor Miles is being deprived of credit for all the hard work the team has done.

Dearest TErikson, have you read the threads where we tear to shreds the idea that Miles W Mathis is a legitimate one man outfit researcher?

I don’t like that Clues Forum is helping to prop up suspected operatives such as Owen Benjamin by adding legitimacy to their work. First Miles Mathis does it and now Clues Forum is doing it. Perhaps this is what has been bothering me about this thread in the first place. Where ever these operatives come from they are poison to authentic research as they taint it with their nonsense. I have watched a few of Owens videos and he has the same MO as other operatives: mix crazy with good research in such a way as confuse the unsuspecting.

Take care,

KHam
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Kham » September 22nd, 2019, 5:06 am wrote:TErikson,

By MMG do you mean MWM or Miles “TheyWereJewsOfCourse” Mathis or the CIA special ops team known as Miles W Mathis?

I had to read 10 of 12 pages of drivel before the very small paragraph concerning Owen Benjamin makes its debut. What we learn is that the operative known as Owen Benjamin is being given street cred as an independent researcher by Miles Mathis while at the same time Owen is irritating Miles considerably because Owen is plagiarizing the work of Miles. Poor Miles is being deprived of credit for all the hard work the team has done.

Dearest TErikson, have you read the threads where we tear to shreds the idea that Miles W Mathis is a legitimate one man outfit researcher?

I don’t like that Clues Forum is helping to prop up suspected operatives such as Owen Benjamin by adding legitimacy to their work. First Miles Mathis does it and now Clues Forum is doing it. Perhaps this is what has been bothering me about this thread in the first place. Where ever these operatives come from they are poison to authentic research as they taint it with their nonsense. I have watched a few of Owens videos and he has the same MO as other operatives: mix crazy with good research in such a way as confuse the unsuspecting.

Take care,

KHam
I couldn’t agree more. Just the name Owen Benjamin in the topic title (in this way) could cause our readers to conclude that CF considers him authentic.
patrix » September 13th, 2019, 2:51 am wrote:He asserts that rescue workers died in 9/11 and that the Mafia killed Kennedy…
I see a Hollywood guy selling ball Earth skepticism and false flags in order to keep the Dream Machine (Hollywood) intact. [bold (above) inserted by SCS for emphasis]
Specifically (for those who don’t want to watch a video that is over an hour and a half—and I don’t blame you), at roughly the 2:40 mark in the video (posted at the beginning of this thread) he states that real people were killed on 9/11, and that first responders got cancer from the exposure to the site etc. :puke:

Need there be more to summarily place this guy firmly in the “Truthers and Shills” section of the forum? I think not. I might change the name of the topic—but there’s no rush on that. Thank you Patrix and KHam for your pointed critique of this character.

Note for clarification: Like KHam says, there is a mixture of “crazy and good research” done by this guy. Some of his points are actually spot-on. But, that’s what makes “high-level disinfo” so dangerous.
TErikson

Unread post by TErikson »

Dear Kham

Yes, I know the opinion of the members of the CluesForum on the M. Mathis case.

So I use the term MMG = Miles Mathis Group as you do.

I quoted this link from Mathis because Owen was considered a fraud/shill. But did I misunderstand Mathis' comments ?