The PR of Secret Societies

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
kickstones

Re: The PR of Secret Societies

Unread post by kickstones » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:21 pm

Speaking of numbers, heniek, recently following research on the News-Benders screenplay I came across an old episode of Get Smart.

Get Smart

From Wiki.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Get_Smart

Get Smart is an American comedy television series which parodies the secret agent genre that was popular in the United States in the late 1960s. The program was created by Mel Brooks and Buck Henry and had its television premiere on NBC on September 18, 1965.

The series centers on bumbling secret agent Maxwell "Max" Smart (Adams), also known as Agent 86, and his more sensible female partner, Agent 99 (Feldon). Agents 86 and 99 work for CONTROL, a secret U.S. government counterintelligence agency based in Washington, DC. CONTROL is a spy agency founded at the beginning of the 20th century by Harold Harmon Hargrade, a career officer in the United States Navy's N-2 (Intelligence) branch.

The nemesis of CONTROL is KAOS, described as "an international organization of evil". In the series, KAOS was supposedly formed in Bucharest, Romania, in 1904.

The episode below plot is an Control agent goes undercover as a worker at the Jericho Construction Company to learn how KAOS destroys three important high rise government buildings.

https://getsmart.fandom.com/wiki/Smart_ ... of_Jericho

Season Two, Get Smart Episode #52,
February 18, 1967

Note the scene (0:7s) at the begining of the video, maybe the creators conversed with Stanley Kubrick?

Smart Fit the Battle of Jericho

The title refers to the well-known spiritual "Joshua Fit the Battle of Jericho" with its tagline "And the walls came tumbin' down" which retells the Biblical story found at Joshua 6:15-21.

Well, it wasn't well known to me so I thought I would do a search on Google.

One of the top of page results was a video of a group called The Martins performing Joshua Fit the Battle of Jericho [Live]. The Martins are a Christian music, vocal trio composed of three siblings: Joyce Martin Sanders, Jonathan Martin, and Judy Martin Hess.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoeSdDcS1LA

Like you, numbers trigger something in my consciousness, and bearing in mind the song's content "And the walls came tumbin' down" and the subject matter of Get Smart episode of high rise buildings being blown up by explosives, I thought I try and find what the numbers were and after watching through the performance a second time I paused the video and found the numbers to be...

3-8:45

Coincidence or maybe not.

heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:43 pm

You're at the top of the game on this stuff,

I do remember "Get Smart" when I was a little kid but would have been hard pressed to remember the details you mentioned. I love the name of the construction company. How fitting. The whole episode has an amazing "coincidental" flavor to what happened in 2001.

The numbers "3-8:45" pertain to the Get Smart video ? Not sure how to look at them, "3-8" , 3 to 8 minutes ?

kickstones

Unread post by kickstones » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:03 am

heniek1812 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:43 pm

The numbers "3-8:45" pertain to the Get Smart video ? Not sure how to look at them ?
Heniek, one way is this....

3-8:45

(3+8) = 11 (4+5) = 9 which give us 11 and 9 or 9 11