The CORONAVIRUS circus

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Re: The CORONAVIRUS circus

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

A number of people on social media are reporting the sale on the streets of Rio de Janeiro of a fake morona vaccine accompanied by a certificate of immunization. It is being sold at USD 10 (or USD 12 if you want it injected on the spot). The packaging looks very convincing. Almost too convincing, considering how inept forgers tend to be.

There is actually a chance the pirate vaccine will cause less damage than the original product, which is in itself a fake vaccine.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Flabbergasted wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:14 pm A number of people on social media are reporting the sale on the streets of Rio de Janeiro of a fake morona vaccine accompanied by a certificate of immunization. It is being sold at USD 10 (or USD 12 if you want it injected on the spot). The packaging looks very convincing. Almost too convincing, considering how inept forgers tend to be.

. . .

There is actually a chance the pirate vaccine will cause less damage than the original product, which is in itself a fake vaccine.
[Bold inserted by SCS]
That’s an interesting development. One wonders how many people might consider such a purchase for the sole purpose of keeping the “certificate of immunization,” and trashing the rest. Of course, it would be naive to think that this “certificate” would get a person very far. That is unless it’s a localized mob-like shakedown tactic—which is (usually) frowned upon by governments, since that is their shtick, and they don’t like the competition.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Stop-at-nothing governor Dória has invited former Brazilian presidents to get injected with his Sinovac broth in São Paulo late January 2021 in order to make the population less suspicious of it. Only one ex-president (Temer) said he would attend. The others had excuses for getting their shot elsewhere "as soon as possible". Lula, despite multiple convictions in the country´s highest appellate courts, will be in Cuba on vacation with all expenses paid by the taxpayers.

Line-up of ex-presidents (Collor, Sarney, Lula, Dilma, Cardoso). If you have been conned or robbed by any of these felons, please contact the police.

https://g1.globo.com/sp/sao-paulo/notic ... aulo.ghtml
VonCrowne

Unread post by VonCrowne »

simonshack wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:46 pm As I live in Italy (which yesterday closed ALL schools for two weeks due to the Coronavirus mass hysteria) I have been wondering this last few days: WHY Italy?
I've made several (failed) attempts to dissect/interpret the Asterix comic; I do feel like there is much more there than seems to be at face value.

Astrological symbols abound; it's been my instinct that if I could follow the events and course of the race, it would play out astrologically. This seems to be above my pay-grade. I won't go into further, less anyone else is interested, but I should mention the wings of Mercury on Asterix's helmet.

So, let's stumble into where this foolishness took me:

NOSTRADAMUS QUATRAIN #2 - 65

The tranquility is destined for a great disruption,

Le parc enclin grande calamite,

It will be for the Americans & Lombardians;

Par l'Hesperie & Insubre fera;

Pain, and for the religious, suffering & confinement,

Le feu en nef peste & captivite,

When Mercury will be diminished by the rings of Saturn.

Mercure en l'Arc Saturne fenera.

Hes·per·i·des (hĕ-spĕr′ĭ-dēz′)
pl.n. Greek Mythology
1. The nymphs who together with a dragon watch over a garden in which golden apples grow.
2. (used with a sing. verb) A garden, situated at the western end of the earth, in which golden apples grow.

Yep. Just going to leave that right there.

Bit of a link for further reading: https://www.kqed.org/arts/13878154/perh ... -after-all
~ "Mercury entered Sagittarius in December 2019, which is when the first cases of coronavirus occurred, and Saturn moved into Aquarius on March 21, right as New York City was going into lock-down."

In regards to Asterix, I'm still waiting for Vesuvius or Etna to almost blow their lid before this Corona event is over.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

VonCrowne wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:04 pm NOSTRADAMUS QUATRAIN #2 - 65

The tranquility is destined for a great disruption,

Le parc enclin grande calamite,

It will be for the Americans & Lombardians;
You sure about that translation? How could Nostradamus, who lived in the 16th century, make a reference to Americans?
VonCrowne

Unread post by VonCrowne »

Check translation of Hesperides, which I included. Thanks.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Dear Cluesforumers and VonCrowne in particular,

I've recently gone down an interesting path of research - Star Myths and the research by David Mathisen. https://www.starmythworld.com/ And to paraphrase a quote I cannot place at the moment - When the language of symbolism is understood, a veil will be lifted from humanity.

But what does this has to do with Covidiot19, vaccines and medicine? Well to get enlightened somewhere is to get enlightened everywhere. Do you for example know about one possible origin of the word Pharmacy?
https://www.pathwaytopeace.net/index.ph ... -deception

Note I am not am not promoting any religious or mystic perspective. But I have noticed that rational truths are often wrapped into a veil of mysticism and religion to make them harder to find and research. For example as David points out, ancient symbols and artefacts are often speculated to have something to do with UFOs in popular "science" and the rational explanations connected to star myths and ancient culture are seldom mentioned.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUOWS7arfw4

No more lockdown
No more government overreach
No more fascist police
Disturbing our peace
No more taking our freedom
And our God-given rights
Pretending it's for our safety
When it's really to enslave
Who's running our country?
Who's running our world?
Examine it closely
And watch it unfurl
No more lockdown
No more threats
No more Imperial College scientists makin' up crooked facts
No more lockdown
No more pulling the wool over our eyes
No more celebrities tellin' us
Tellin' us what wе're supposed to feel
No more status quo
Put your shouldеr to the wind
No more lockdown

Edit: glg posted this video on 3 Nov 2020. Somehow I missed it.
glg

Unread post by glg »

Iconic:

..burn it , burn it. , burn it :D
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Imagine... -_-

simonshack
Administrator

We really should all laugh aloud at these insane "Covid times"... (were it only to stay sane ourselves!)

Here's a brilliant contribution to just that:

full link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/3eZOgCCzM7lI/
simonshack
Administrator

A fun little factoid concerning Klaus Schwab - the founder of the WEF (World Economic Forum) who wants to "reset the world" to his own liking - on the basis of this bogus "Covid" pandemic concocted (in all probability) by the WEF itself, by Schwab's mentor Henry Kissinger - and assorted partners in globalized crime.

In case you wondered about the wherabouts of Klaus Schwab on 9/11...

"In fact, the founder and president of the World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab, was having breakfast with Rabbi Arthur Schneier at his Park East Synagogue in New York when the two jets struck the World Trade Center, Schneier said."

https://www.jta.org/2002/02/05/lifestyl ... omic-forum
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7b7vZ6dxrM

The Italian military has started delivering Pfizer thermal boxes to Italian hospitals, in order to distribute the vaccine.

Here we see an Italian doctor opening the dry ice container, handling, together with the officers present, the packs of dry ice at around -80° (-100 F), without any protection.

No condensation in contact with the humidity of the atmosphere. No apparent CO2 pressure is released from the sealed box.

The vials appear to be sitting in a paper box and wrapped in plastic foil. None of these present any signs of the extreme low temperatures they have been sitting in, for hours or days since leaving Germany.

Touching dry ice with bare skin means instantaneous frostbite. Sure the ice is packaged, but the temperature of the pack is supposedly way below what human skin can handle, so good thing they are in a hospital.

The looks on the faces of the the officers when the doctor decides to open the box are priceless. They know this isn't supposed to happen in front of cameras.

The moral of the story is that the Italian government might NOT be delivering the vaccine at this stage, but a saline solution so that the early vaccinations all go as planned, without ill effects, and a positive impression is imprinted in the population. The same is probably happening in other European countries, after the US fiasco of the endless list of severe side effects the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are supposedly showing.

Please note: I've found the original video on Telegram, it seems it has been taken from La Repubblica Livorno and subsequently commented on by a citizen journalist.
simonshack
Administrator

Yes, dear Nonhocapito - the delivery of the "precious, life-saving Covid vaccines" has been a quite hiliarious/ pathetic affair here in Italy.

At this moment in time, however, my interest is focused on trying to understand (against all odds) just how many people are truly planning to take the vax broth.

The other day I bumped into this "world vaccine poll". Check it out - and everyone, feel free to VOTE for yourselves !

https://www.worldvaccinepoll.com/
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

nonhocapito wrote:
The moral of the story is that the Italian government might NOT be delivering the vaccine at this stage, but a saline solution so that the early vaccinations all go as planned, without ill effects, and a positive impression is imprinted in the population. The same is probably happening in other European countries, after the US fiasco of the endless list of severe side effects the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are supposedly showing.
A most interesting point, dear nonhocapito.

It occurs to me thus:

If we believe that 'viruses' exist, then 'vaccines' might possibly work. However, if 'viruses' do not exist (and the theory was debunked long since if you read the literature), then no 'vaccine' works. It is that simple. Thus the whole 'infectious diseases' notion falls apart. In the event that numbers of people seem to get similar symptoms at any one point in time, one must then look elsewhere for answers.

Maybe all so-called vaccines are merely saline solutions. (As an aside, it is of course possible that the oral 'vaccines' which Gates and his crew give the poor children in Africa and elsewhere for inhumanitarian reasons may be outright poisons of some description since they produce the very same effect they allegedly are supposed to counter. One would not put it past them.)

It may be far-fetched but if 'vaccines' allegedly take ten years or so to develop (which keeps great numbers of people in jobs filling test-tubes and creating goodness-knows-what concoctions and also all the other junk they process), the whole business is a sham. I have also been reading (true or not) that there have been mentions of some sort of 'vaccine' injury funds set aside, although one might also read that drug companies are to be indemnified against action against them. This must surely get (some) people worried about taking them?

The possibility of 'vaccines' working at all may only be at the level of a placebo effect. 'I think, therefore it does'.

At the same time, we do not have any real evidence that the publicised 'adverse reactions' are not caused by the content of the injection but that of what is called 'surgical shock', which would affect different people different ways.

It is also possible that if indeed the proffered vaccines are merely saline (which even those would cause said surgical shock in many people) but otherwise be accepted by the body, the uptake would be enough to be some sort of damage control having possibly becoming towards the end of their experiment in, if you like population control.
I offer this only as speculation, of course.

Be well.
Sharpstuff