Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

New Registrants Introduce Themselves
flaminggiant

Re: Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Unread post by flaminggiant »

I found clues forum from talking to friends About a week ago I have been reading a little on my off time however I'm am very busy with my job I hope to be able to learn and write a few of the stuff I've found if I can't find anyone else who has already said it

Thanks

Jorge
Harlie2510

Unread post by Harlie2510 »

Hi there I found out about clues forum from a friend earlier today so decided to try to become a member I have always loved watching documentaries and learning about all things and wanting to get as much knowledge to get to the truth I'm from Scotland and thanks for letting me join
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Dear Harlie2510 and flaminggiant,

Please see the relevant portion of my initial post on this thread—which I have quoted for your convenience below.

SacredCowSlayer wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:56 am . . .
Please include what led you to Cluesforum (and how long you have been reading here, if applicable), the topics you are primarily interested in, and what kind of life experience (personal or professional) you have that may be relevant to contributions you anticipate making.

Also, if you claim to know a victim (or a friend or family member of a victim) significantly connected to a news event that has been discussed on this forum, let us know that up front.
. . .
Thank you in advance, and please remember to become acquainted with this forum before posting.
I highly recommend becoming familiar with the following two topics before beginning to post here.

Please see Simon’s “TOUR GUIDE” to the September Clues research.

Then, to complete the picture, you should become acquainted with The Vicsim Report, and to drive the point home, you may find it helpful to read through some of what we refer to as The 9/11 Memorial Scams, which also exists here.

The concept of Vicsims is vitally important, since it isn’t exclusively a 9/11 method of deception.

As a bonus (that I personally think is an “eye-opener”), you may look through the topic ”FALLING MAN”-the phony jumpers.

Sincerely,
SkauneJohan

Unread post by SkauneJohan »

Hi everyone, found cluesforum about 1 week ago through facebook, where someone linked it with stuff they believe is fake (other than corona virus)

My interest here are broad, tychos solar system and all these scams like: moonlanding, nasa, global warming, democracy, money, virus, 911, fake food, gmo, monsanto etc

Background is some university classes in biology and chemestry (work as a traindriver) and big interest in how stuff works

Slow to read and sometimes spell wrong because of my light dyslexia and english is my 3rd language

Cheers/Johan
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

SkauneJohan wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:12 pm Hi everyone, found cluesforum about 1 week ago through facebook, where someone linked it with stuff they believe is fake (other than corona virus)

My interest here are broad, tychos solar system and all these scams like: moonlanding, nasa, global warming, democracy, money, virus, 911, fake food, gmo, monsanto etc

Background is some university classes in biology and chemestry (work as a traindriver) and big interest in how stuff works

Slow to read and sometimes spell wrong because of my light dyslexia and english is my 3rd language

Cheers/Johan
Dear Johan,

Thank you for letting us know about English being your 3rd language—and the dyslexia issue. Very briefly, I’ll ask you to take some time to become acquainted with the existing research on the forum, and please let us know if you have questions.

Also, I realize this may sound picky, but, it’s 9/11, not 911. And, please be sure to put a period (.) at the end of your sentences. It’s one thing if a poster forgets here and there—but it reads like a Facebook post if it is completely disregarded.

Thank you, and I’ll allow some time for my fellow Admins/Mods to ask questions.

Sincerely,
SkauneJohan

Thank you very much SCS (I hope that it is ok to write your name like this). I will do my best to use period at end of my sentances. Feel free to ask me anything both here and through mail. l will try to be active daily both here and on mail, sometimes it might take a few days for me to answer just so you know

Cheers/SkauneJohan
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Hello SJ,

Nice to have you. I am curious what was the post you originally linked to here at CF and why.

Take care,

Kham
SkauneJohan

Hi Kham,

The post on facebook that lead me here was about the coronacircus, a facebookfriend(never met him IRL) made a post about how it is part of the great reset(if I remember correct). This then lead to discussion about other things which we have been taught that are also false like nasa, outer space, solar system and moon landing. And then came the link here to cluesforum.

If you wish I can try to find that facebookpost, because memory becomes blurry after working shifts and it was a while ago.

Cheers/Johan
Nefilimp

Unread post by Nefilimp »

Hi!

I am Nefilimp, a name I made up one day when I was a lot younger and found out it meant 'fallen ones'. I figured they must limp from the fall. Ok, now you know the first thing about me; lame humour. My real name is Thijs, I come from The Netherlands but I have been living in Uganda since 2014 to assist with and start social projects. I came to this place because ever since 2008 I was trying to wake people up, all the while learning about the system we are all in. I guess all of you know what it is like to have an opposing view and to be the odd one out. I mean, most people can entertain the idea that there is a conspiracy once in a while, but to be of the opinion that most of what we consider reality is a lie.. Well. That is a few bridges too far. All of it made me realise I did not want to be stuck in a country that's mostly about career/family etc, I decided I wanted to help out needy people while at the same time creating a more relaxed and self sufficient way of living for myself.

Because I felt in my heart I was right I invested more time in uncovering the truths and that's where I found you guys. I love the way this forum dissects current and historic events and my eyes have been opened about the true nature of many things. I forwarded this website to many but I have found out most are not ready to see this reality. And it's fine. If say 50 % of the population would uncover all the things this forum talks about, it will be a madhouse. I went through many emotional stages to be where I am now; fine with it all. I am not angry, not sad. I am somewhat detached maybe because I know most of the people I care about will proceed with their eyes mostly closed. They will inject into their body what they'll tell them to inject. They will shy away from critical topics because 'it makes them feel bad'. I can't blame them; with all these fact checkers and disinfo websites / youtube channels I think it's a lot harder to find the truth these days. Could this be the post-truth era..

All these years of looking at and thinking about reality and my role in it made me a more spiritual being and most times I feel grateful for living in this weird world. Okay, it can be difficult to maintain that feeling when some idiot tells you to wear your mask or sanitise your hands. I still have a way to go it seems ;) If you'd like to know more about me; ask. For now, thanks for helping me see the world/history for what it is!
flaminggiant

flaminggiant wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:14 pm I found clues forum from talking to friends About a week ago I have been reading a little on my off time however I'm am very busy with my job I hope to be able to learn and write a few of the stuff I've found if I can't find anyone else who has already said it

Thanks

Jorge
Hello I haven't had a response so I was wondering if there is more information I need to give. I understand everyone is busy sorry for being impatient
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Nefilimp wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:10 am My real name is Thijs, I come from The Netherlands but I have been living in Uganda since 2014 to assist with and start social projects. I came to this place because ever since 2008 I was trying to wake people up, all the while learning about the system we are all in.
Hi Thijs and welcome to the forum!

We've been exchanging e-mails for a while (I just checked my mailbox, and your first e-mail to me was in early 2016!) and I've always enjoyed reading your sharp thoughts about this weird world we live in. Have you taken the time to read the digital version of my Tychos book which I sent you a while ago? If so, feel free to let me (us) know your thoughts about it. Also, I hope your kind invite to pay you a visit in Uganda still stands - although I wonder how that would work out now with those (hopefully bogus) Covid-pass requirements for boarding planes...

Dear SCS and fellow admins, I vote for admitting Thijs to the forum without further ado. Also, it looks like other newcomers are still awaiting to be admitted?
Nefilimp

Unread post by Nefilimp »

Hey Simon,

Thanks for your kind reply. I have read parts of the book and it blew my mind! In a way it makes sense that they lie about this as they seem to lie about almost everything. But.. It makes life interesting because I had to admit at a certain point that I knew very little. It opened doors to ways of thinking I'd never thought of, pun intended.

The offer still stands of course! Just to be near people who look at reality as I do is a much missed luxury in the last few years. I'm in a bit of intellectual vacuum here, you could say.

I have just decided to go and live on a remote piece of land of a friend of mine, to make sure the vacuum is even bigger.. Hmmm.. We are probably going to start construction of two small houses somewhere next month. I'll be using my time to start an aquaponics system and I want to do a lot with composting ect. When you visit I might be able to treat you to a delicious organic meal straight from the garden! I'm also looking at a way of preparing pockets of the future as Uganda is a very cheap land to live, the people are friendly and the climate is perfect. To give you an idea; you can get an acre of land for 1000 dollars.

N.b. Pockets of the future is a term I got from a channel that is one of the few remaining channels I like to listen to once in a while, I can really recommend it. Reality, sarcasm & spirituality; a good combo.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

simonshack wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:58 am
Nefilimp wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:10 am My real name is Thijs, I come from The Netherlands but I have been living in Uganda since 2014 to assist with and start social projects. I came to this place because ever since 2008 I was trying to wake people up, all the while learning about the system we are all in.
Hi Thijs and welcome to the forum!

We've been exchanging e-mails for a while (I just checked my mailbox, and your first e-mail to me was in early 2016!) and I've always enjoyed reading your sharp thoughts about this weird world we live in. Have you taken the time to read the digital version of my Tychos book which I sent you a while ago? If so, feel free to let me (us) know your thoughts about it. Also, I hope your kind invite to pay you a visit in Uganda still stands - although I wonder how that would work out now with those (hopefully bogus) Covid-pass requirements for boarding planes...

Dear SCS and fellow admins, I vote for admitting Thijs to the forum without further ado. Also, it looks like other newcomers are still awaiting to be admitted?
Dear Simon,

I just admitted Nefilimp—no problem at all.

As for the few that are waiting—I’m either waiting on a follow up to my question, or I’m giving you and the other Admins opportunity to ask questions.

I’ll go ahead and make those requests clear again, as they may have been overlooked.

Sincerely,
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

flaminggiant wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:00 pm
flaminggiant wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:14 pm I found clues forum from talking to friends About a week ago I have been reading a little on my off time however I'm am very busy with my job I hope to be able to learn and write a few of the stuff I've found if I can't find anyone else who has already said it

Thanks

Jorge
Hello I haven't had a response so I was wondering if there is more information I need to give. I understand everyone is busy sorry for being impatient
Please see my previous post to you.
flaminggiant

SacredCowSlayer wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:21 pm Dear Harlie2510 and flaminggiant,

Please see the relevant portion of my initial post on this thread—which I have quoted for your convenience below.

SacredCowSlayer wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:56 am . . .
Please include what led you to Cluesforum (and how long you have been reading here, if applicable), the topics you are primarily interested in, and what kind of life experience (personal or professional) you have that may be relevant to contributions you anticipate making.

Also, if you claim to know a victim (or a friend or family member of a victim) significantly connected to a news event that has been discussed on this forum, let us know that up front.
. . .
Thank you in advance, and please remember to become acquainted with this forum before posting.
I highly recommend becoming familiar with the following two topics before beginning to post here.

Please see Simon’s “TOUR GUIDE” to the September Clues research.

Then, to complete the picture, you should become acquainted with The Vicsim Report, and to drive the point home, you may find it helpful to read through some of what we refer to as The 9/11 Memorial Scams, which also exists here.

The concept of Vicsims is vitally important, since it isn’t exclusively a 9/11 method of deception.

As a bonus (that I personally think is an “eye-opener”), you may look through the topic ”FALLING MAN”-the phony jumpers.

Sincerely,
Hello sorry I didn't see this post earlier, I found clues forum though another website I can't remember what but I have been reading for about 1 month before I made my request to join I don't know any one who claims to be a victim. I don't really have a primary subject just enjoy it all

Thanks
Jorge