THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
sharpstuff

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by sharpstuff »

MANIPULATION

How easy is it to manipulate people?

Introduction

My first real introduction regarding manipulation (given my intense interest in medical matters) was a book I discovered in 1977 called ‘Manipulation’ (Subtitled ‘Is your brain your own?) by Erwin Lausch (translated from the German by Oliver Coburn). I still have this book. However, I wanted to discuss this manipulation of people and perhaps bring it up to date in the sense of how we can appreciate (?) how it relates to more present circumstances.

History

Manipulating people in some way has been the mainstay of what others wanted to call ‘civilisation’. Civilisation as we might know it, is really the control of others, either in positive ways (management) and most certainly in negative ways, that is, the notion of ‘government’.

‘Government’ is about control of a mass of people for particular ends that does not seem to have a clear definition. It either requires either some form of ‘election’ or force of ‘arms’.

‘Management’ is about control in the sense of getting people to work together for a specific end product based on a particular production method. It does not require the ‘force of arms’ but mutual agreement basic upon specific skills.

Thus we might engage in constant argument, however, one might sense the difference, here implied.

The following are in no particular order.

Means of manipulation

Internet

The ‘Internet’ was developed by the military (so far as I have researched) to disseminate whatever might have been of use to disseminate to colleagues for whatever reasons. It has developed into a clever ‘tool’ and of which we use (probably constantly at some level) throughout our days gathering data/information and acquiring along the way dis/mis/information. The ‘internet’ can be immensely useful, no doubt, care notwithstanding, for any particular query and not military as such.

Thus we are confronted with mores (customs, norms, and behaviours that are acceptable to a society or social group given by permission by the ‘society’ or ‘social group’, all of which should be independently defined by a public fully conversant with definitions and their different meanings relevant to them).

The ‘Internet/s’ (a.k.a. the World Wide Web) seems to have become a means of entrapment of society , (much like mobile telephones and other devices) which was once a repository of knowledge and data but now has become the betterment of those others who wish to control that knowledge and data and the means to do so. It is now being curbed, even on the Internet Archive, once a secure (?) repository of ‘human’ knowledge, is now apparently being ‘re-vamped’ by the exclusion of any historical evidence of dissention such as perceived by Ray Bradbury in his book (and also a film) called ‘Fahrenheit 451’.

The invention of so-called ‘social media’ by personages such as ‘Mark Zuckerberg’ (sugar mountain) of ‘Facebook’ and Twitter conceived by Jack Dorsey have been responsible for these ‘social networks’) have been instrumental in peddling G.I.G.O. (garbage in, garbage out). There is no doubt that these have been of use to a great number of people contacting others and sharing thoughts but I have no doubt that they have been useful in some ways but exploited by others since they probably (if not definitely) been infiltrated by those often known as the ‘powers that should not be’).

The very fact that such cretinous protoplasm such as alleged major holders of the public ‘trust’ such as a Trump in ‘America’, most, if not all politicians from all over the world and the so-called ‘Queen of England’ all seem to have Twitter accounts. They all, like birds of a feather, ‘tweet’ their incomprehensible utterings and beg us to ‘follow’ them like a flock of geese departing one habitat for another. They consider themselves the lead flyers and all must ‘follow’ in formation behind them…

It seems to me that the notion and constant pursuance of ‘social media’ (and it’s fake visible progenitors) and ‘following’ them, is paramount to those ends of control and are manufactured by major companies (or whatever) and in the name of ‘security’ beg you buy their products of those which we might desire for rational answers to our questions, so much so that nothing is sacred to our personal longings for independent research and may not be followed to the safe conclusion of our welfare. Some, like myself, have never ‘followed’ any one or any thing and reserve the right (however it may be defined by others) not to ‘follow’ except the path not travelled, which you cannot ‘follow’ since there is nothing to ‘follow’ except your will to continue.

To the intention of monitoring the enemy (those who wish to be independent and not ‘main-stream’) we are presented with insurmountable ’cookies’ which are devices to sell products or in the belief that we actually have some freedom of choice) and we have to acknowledge them or find nothing, there is no choice. We are now subjected to a constant ‘upgrading’ all our previous operating systems, browsers, programmes that actually worked into those systems which have become merely tracking devices for our movements in ‘real’ or ‘on-line’.

The ‘Windows’ operating system (especially with Windows 10), for example, is no longer (according to research) a stand-alone product but since it is only constantly being added to (in the name of advancement and alleged ‘bugs’ and so forth) but is moving to become a service, which means that you pay constantly for products which were once ‘free’ (or part of the operating system). It has become a tracking device. In my view, at least, it is ‘spy-ware’. There is no doubt that other ‘operating systems’ do not do the same thing, despite their claims otherwise.

Mobile telephones are likewise tracking devices and can easily be infiltrated. After all, if you have G.P.S. they can track you as well as where you wish to go.

I offer the following videos in good faith for reader’s contemplation only. I have no personal doubts that such mobile devices have a use but it should be observed that people are just no aware of their dangers to life, limb and humanity as a whole.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx1AUupLn2w

In the same series:

I find it difficult to even imagine this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFJUYS6wY7U

Another issue: dangers relating to health and part of the manipulation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm69ik_Qdb8

Other methods of manipulation of the Internet/s

In order to see how one can be manipulated, we need look no further than the dreaded Google search engine.

[In order to test this, I can enter a text into my current ‘search engine’ (Qwant in this case and using the only available latest ‘browser’ (Firefox 5.++ for Windows XP).]

For example, a cursory glance at a search on the Internet asking a simple question, resulted into many articles which bore no relation to the actual question.

Search for: Corona virus: evidence it exists

I could not find any sites that addressed this question however far I looked for an answer. Why?

It is known and admitted by Google that since they have hold of the search market, they give you what they call ‘relevant’ results. It is brilliant that you can type a whole question and get an answer but is that answer the result you want?

I obtained no mention for my query, only the latest nonsense about the alleged ‘virus’, no mention of dissention but obviously a ‘filtered result’.

I am constantly ‘required’ to ‘up-grade’ this or that from something that works for me or to continue and accept their advances in surveillance, however, it may be portrayed as ‘safer’ and more ‘secure’. The opposite is a truth!

2. Mass ‘mainstream’ media

These include: Radio, television, ‘newspapers’ and so forth. What needs to be said here? None of these offer a view which is opposed to an ‘official’ view. They may ‘skirt around’, throw in a few tasters but never any emphasis on opposing views.

There are also a plethora of so-called ‘Social Networks’. A misnomer of elegant proportions. They are none-such. It is clear that sites such as Facebook and Twitter are owned or monitored by so-called Intelligence Agencies, although none of these are of course ‘intelligent’. They are precursors of the ‘social distancing’ which has come about especially with the latest ‘virus’ hoax and is an extension of all the prior hoaxes, including all the fake ‘terrorist’ attacks around the globe however perpetrated. The terrorists are the ‘government’ you didn’t vote for (if you had a mind to give over your life to patently criminally insane anti-humanists). As some wag said: It’s not the votes that count, it is those who count the votes that matter. Yet another ‘Lying with ’statistics’.

How else do they manipulate in this way? It is the pandemic use of hand-held monitoring devices they thrust upon the unsuspecting public, (in the guise of ‘progress’, who (mostly) lap them up with their infantile ‘instant gratification’. Technology knows no bounds except to manipulate those who desire something they cannot achieve by themselves for whatever reason. The easy way out is to abide by what one is told for the imaginative ‘easy way out’. The ‘easy way out’ is to give up your ‘soul’ (‘logos’ as Patrix says), however you see it. What became a brick to build, is now a brick to throw.

I have to say now, that such a thing as a mobile telephone is, in itself, a possibly useful tool, (broken down from your push-bike in a field miles from anywhere for example) given that we have progressed (goodly or badly) to situations that may be useful. In themselves, they, like many other things, tools. However, they have been usurped into devices to track and monitor and keep people away from each other in real terms. I am not sure that most people would not disagree; however, they commit themselves to the derivation of being monitored by those who have no wish for their well-being and their ignorance of how the technology can be advanced towards the ‘bad’ as well as the ‘good’. One can warn some-one about the approaching storm but if people feel safe where they are and have no knowledge of the consequences of that feeling, they lay open to whatever happens when the storm erupts and their houses are gone and they need to survive in the open (and their mobile phones won’t work!).

There is no doubt in my mind that many of the CCTV cameras that pervade cities and towns do not actually work. However, it matters not, since you do not know the devices that do not work!

One major method of manipulation is the use of doctored images and video footage and deliberately downright false graphics, which are more prevalent with the advent of computer technology as this forum and others have amply shown and discussed. When I bought my first 8mm cine-camera when I was a lad, it was to make an object appear and disappear; basic stuff, of course. Later, when I had a computer and suitable software, I was able to restore old photographs successfully, given the originals could be scanned. In fact I ran a small business doing just that, along with my producing small scale books for people who only wanted a few copies.

3. Promises

Promise:

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dicti ... sh/promise

Verb:
‘If you promise that you will do something, you say to someone that you will definitely do it.’

Those who wish to control (or are allowed to control and by what processes they have been ‘allowed’) base their machinations (for whatever purpose) on promises. These ‘promises’ materialise as outcomes variably from: The ‘good’ will be for you or the ‘good’ that it will allow them to continue their actions. Promise is therefore a variable.

It is for certain, that promises, (originally perhaps with good intent), may, of course be rescinded by the fact that they may not be attainable because of circumstances beyond a control not of the promisor’s making. For example, one might promise a small child of a particular gift on a birthday but the means of achievement may not be possible, (the loss of a job to pay for such, for example). If noted by the promisee of such a development is forthcoming, it may or may not be acceptable by the promisee, with a show of tears, for example. However, if a ‘ruling’ party makes a promise to a large group of people does not emerge, we have a situation that requires a considerable venture to counter the failed promise however that came about in the first place. In a public which is compromised by manipulation of promises to the extent it has not noted them in the first place but is distracted by the constant ‘news’ of events which have never and cannot exist, for example, space travel, false ‘medical’ theories, false ‘atomic’ theories, including ‘bombs’, ‘evolution’, ‘germ/virus’ and most other ludicrous propositions, we can only be left with our personal survival in all this mess.

So how are we manipulated or distracted?

By promises of a ‘better’ future if we let others with whom we can have no direct contact, and the devices they claim are for our own ‘good’ and those of ‘humanity’ whilst at the same time attempting to control our very nature as human animals to be kept in cages of fear (of our survival without them for whatever use we might be to them) and threatening us with arms (weapons) of different kinds of war-fare against any personages too weak with nonsense propaganda and adherence to their non-existent promises couched in their terms of ‘peace’ and ‘equality’ all of which have been re-defined.

There now follows another even more serious and insidious method of manipulation and I make no excuses for its inclusion in this essay.

Direct Mind control

Like ‘religion’, it is a highly contentious subject but one that needs to be addressed.

Aside: The notion of ‘religions’ is so tortuous that it will not be part of this essay. So many peoples have been inveigled into the notion of amorphous omniscience’s it is another subject that relies upon careful consideration to address.

The book ‘Manipulation’ does mention, in detail, the manipulation of ‘minds’ (that ‘organ’ that governs our whole behaviour) with all the experiments to ‘map’ the brain (x= y, therefore…). Obviously without a knowledge of how it completely works (since the seed of a plant cannot examine itself). However, we can/might reach a point where we can select certain part of the brain and under some form of ‘stimulation’ cause a reaction from a point source which matches the response much the same as hitting the finger with a hammer may result in the ‘@@!!! That!’ whilst attempting to climb down from the ceiling.

We thus enter the realms of direct animal manipulation, which with the advent of continuing ‘technologies’ available are able to ‘stimulate’ certain areas and produce certain reactions.

Since the proliferation of ‘wire-less’ and, whatever it is, ‘wi-fi’, we have been able to direct whatever the ‘waves’ are, to a particular point. This includes the penetration of the ‘brain’ through a semi-hard substance (the skull) with such a ‘wave-length’ suitable for the purpose. Thus we have the notion of ‘mind control’. This is neither ‘science fiction’ or ‘fiction science’.

The ‘invention’ of ‘radio’ was the entry of the foray into distance communication but has asserted itself into the finer ‘tunings’ of what we envisage as ‘electro-magnetic’ communication.

On this matter (which is close to my heart) although not a sufferer, I append this video link for your perusal. How it is perceived or received is up to the reader and leave it for their consideration. I created this lecture in 2019. Note: This lecture did not take place in any venue. The picture of the auditorium was created by me purely as a background for the video. Runtime: 27mins.

The Hidden Torture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLFpp0XJ4mM

I would be grateful for any comments on this article.

Finally:

The Tiller in the Soil

She stood there.

The sun was shining but did not reflect upon her soul adding any warmth to her frame. It was a vast enterprise that alluded her and her past life shivered, remembering, as far as possible, warmer days that may not have even existed.

The rake, which she held in her hand, broken but not useless, was still able to manage the patch of ground upon which she worked trying to match a positive with the negative effects of her current assailant.

Working thus was the only thing that managed to placate her, trying to diminish the pain to which she was constantly forced to attempt to yield.

The soil was one of her only references to a world which did not include the constant physical pains and anguish, which, unknown to her, were conducted by those who could have no experience of them but were included in their repertoire of the hate for the human creatures upon which they levied their machinations of anti-life.

For moments, when the pain was slightly lessened by her activities, she stood, her back hurting from both the toil and the unknown assailants, she tried to revere the sun upon her, which was unfortunately covered by some dark clouds, so far was possible in an attempt at stopping the pounding she received from her unknown assailants.

There was no respite from the ‘messages’ she received, however they may have been accomplished. She knew only constant harassment every minute, every hour and every day like an endless unwanted and unwarranted radio programme you cannot turn off in your head.

There were those who apparently were instrumental in creating groups of people who would be compliant with their wishes.

From time immemorial (as they say) this has been the nature of certain human animals to manipulate others to their will and intent.

Whatever their reasons, they have and will have, unless stopped (!) their manipulations of the human to the degree of total compliance for their own ends will continue.

‘Is there anyone listening?’ she tried to cry out loud. ‘Does anyone care but for themselves or me?’

One cannot make a blind person see.
One cannot make a deaf person hear.
One cannot make a tongueless person speak.

To hurt is to feel one’s own pain. To hurt is also not to be able to eliminate that same hurt in other ways to others.
All one can do is to make things as best as possible for those who feel their pain to perhaps hurt a little less.

Peter K. Sharpen
(Dec. 2020)

Be safe and well,
Sharpstuff
bongostaple

Re:

Unread post by bongostaple »

Nefilimp wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:30 am That is a very important change of mind-state because most people only aim to please other people thereby neglecting to think for themselves.
I haven't posted here at CF for quite a long time, but your post above is really interesting. I discovered 12yrs ago that almost everything I did was, consciously or subconciously, intended to make people like me. At the time I was not surprised that I behaved like that, but I was shocked to realise the extent of it.

I have practiced since then to aspire to a) not worry what people think of me, and b) do positive things for other people but somehow separate the kind act from the need to receive brownie points in return.

The most interesting thing I found was to try to do this on a regular basis: Do somebody a favour without getting found out. So that means the recipient of the favour doesn't know that I have done whatever it was, but also I can't tell anybody else about it either. Only then will I have a genuine measure of what it feels like to do something for someone else without expecting anything whatsoever in return. And that, I think, is a good definition of love - doing something for someone else and expecting nothing in return. In practice, the more of this I do, the happier I am, and less preoccupied with material wealth, what people think of me, or any other self-centred thinking.

I do use the word 'aspire' intentionally - I don't expect to be perfect, I may have days/hours where I fall into self-reflection and worry, but if I try every day to do the loving thing, then it includes not giving myself a hard time for not being 'perfect'.

The only perfection in any of this for me, is just a direction to head in the best I can, not a destination.

If this all sounds a bit nebulous, let me describe just how significant this has been and continues to be, in my life: I have been happy, productive, calm, useful, and positive for this last 12 years. My entire life before that, I was unhappy, confused, selfish, dishonest, manipulative, resentful, and lots of other negativity. But today I can try to be the best husband / father / friend / colleague I can, and I will always accept the my best is good enough for me.

And I sleep like a baby.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Just a quick post of appreciation:

I wish to thank the authors of the above posts (Nefilimp, Sharpstuff and Bongostaple) for contributing in such thoughtful and inspiring manner to this forum. I'm truly happy to see how Cluesforum can provide such a wide range of sensible & no-nonsense (pardon the pun / alliteration) debates, philosophy, musings and discussions.

Sorry for sounding a bit 'lyrical' tonite, folks ! Had a great birthday today - and the sun was shining all day long as if springtime just arrived...

And yes, dear Bongostaple, I'm also gonna sleep like a baby tonite - as ever ! :)
bongostaple

In that case, happy birthday Simon! Hope you had a nice time :0
Nefilimp

Re: Re:

Unread post by Nefilimp »

Hey Bongostaple, thanks for your appreciation and Simon, happy birthday!

Very interesting approach with regards to the good deeds, I did the same in a job long time ago. I hated it, way too commercial and to create a nice atmosphere around me I started complimenting my colleagues whenever I saw them. Of course I quit that job after four months but when I said I would quit at the end of the month, they could not believe it. I know, it sounds a bit narcissist and maybe it was a little. I did not mean all of the compliments but I liked the effect it had on them. But Bongostaple, if you haven't already read it I'd recommend the book 'Nonviolent Communication' by Rosenberg. After reading a lot of these books I kind of zoomed out and it hit me how difficult it's made to be a happy and stable person.

In a nutshell this is what I learned; everything is inside of us and all is connected.

Yet... From childbirth we learn to focus outside, we strive to get compliments, we fear punishment. We mostly do things because we must, not because we want to. From a young age we are indoctrinated with the Santa story, not only is this an incredible mindfuck but another thing I realised; it makes conspiracies sound fun and harmless. Yes... Of course all the media, your parents, teachers, politicians.. basically the whole world tells you this big freaking lie about someone who knows EVERYTHING you do and who will fucking judge you. He will punish you or give you material presents depending on his judgement. But it's all fun, don't worry about it. What? You as an adult think conspiracies are real? Djeez, you must be crazy. Those things only happen in books or movies.

We all want to be happy but most have no idea what happy means. And I guess being forced to distance yourself from common reality, gives you the opportunity to find out what happiness really is; the good thing of being a critical thinker :) . For me it is balance, being content, grateful for being. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by nature, lost in time petting my cats or playing with my dogs. I think you could say happiness is realising your place in the whole.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Below, the Vatican´s new interfaith stamps, to be released on 22 February. Reading the body language, I´d say Bergoglio is "being received", not the other way round.

(The other religious leaders are Rome's chief rabbi, Riccardo Di Segni; the grand imam of al-Azhar, Ahmed al-Tayyeb; the supreme patriarch of Thailand's Buddhist community, Somdej Phra Maha Muneewon; and Hindu leader in Sri Lanka, Ndu-Kurukkal SivaSri T. Mahadeva)
bongostaple

Re: Re:

Nefilimp wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:17 am Hey Bongostaple, thanks for your appreciation and Simon, happy birthday!

Very interesting approach with regards to the good deeds, I did the same in a job long time ago. I hated it, way too commercial and to create a nice atmosphere around me I started complimenting my colleagues whenever I saw them. Of course I quit that job after four months but when I said I would quit at the end of the month, they could not believe it. I know, it sounds a bit narcissist and maybe it was a little. I did not mean all of the compliments but I liked the effect it had on them. But Bongostaple, if you haven't already read it I'd recommend the book 'Nonviolent Communication' by Rosenberg. After reading a lot of these books I kind of zoomed out and it hit me how difficult it's made to be a happy and stable person.

In a nutshell this is what I learned; everything is inside of us and all is connected.

Yet... From childbirth we learn to focus outside, we strive to get compliments, we fear punishment. We mostly do things because we must, not because we want to. From a young age we are indoctrinated with the Santa story, not only is this an incredible mindfuck but another thing I realised; it makes conspiracies sound fun and harmless. Yes... Of course all the media, your parents, teachers, politicians.. basically the whole world tells you this big freaking lie about someone who knows EVERYTHING you do and who will fucking judge you. He will punish you or give you material presents depending on his judgement. But it's all fun, don't worry about it. What? You as an adult think conspiracies are real? Djeez, you must be crazy. Those things only happen in books or movies.

We all want to be happy but most have no idea what happy means. And I guess being forced to distance yourself from common reality, gives you the opportunity to find out what happiness really is; the good thing of being a critical thinker :) . For me it is balance, being content, grateful for being. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by nature, lost in time petting my cats or playing with my dogs. I think you could say happiness is realising your place in the whole.
Nice one, I just ordered a copy of the Rosenberg book. I'd never been aware of it previously but a quick Amazon 'look inside' later, sounds very interesting. One of the sub-chapter headings is 'Presence: Don't just do something - stand there'. It's funny how we are conditioned by society to think that ideal behaviour in a situation is to act immediately, to do something; which isn't to say I don't agree that prompt and decisive action can be a good thing in some circumstances. But there are plenty of situations in life where someone is in a situation they don't like and wants to talk to someone.

In a conditioned state I would internally immediately feel I need to work out a solution for the person if I want to be of help, I'll think of something, and butt in so I can say it. This would often be done in a rush because I think I need to find a solution to this person's problem or..... they won't like me.

So even in trying to be of use, the motivation is fearful. In a de-conditioned state I've found that the most effective I can be is to give them my full attention until they've done talking - even if I already have a great solution or piece of advice in my mind. From the other person's view, the conditioned behaviour could come across as 'that's enough about you, I need to deal with my fear by foisting some ill-thought out solution upon you. And after that, I will expect you to like me.' The de-conditioned approach doesn't say anything other than 'I'm prepared to listen to anything you want to say, including anything I may not agree with, because everyone deserves the dignity to be whoever they are. Your feelings are important to me'.

This works really well in my real life - even to the extent that if someone is directly complaining something I've done/said, if I let them keep going, eventually they will tell the truth about what's really a problem. And often it's not the same thing. If I don't let them get that far, how on earth could I expect to be able to help?

Note: if you fancy giving this a go, check how much time you have to spare. You may be some time.

When behaving in the conditioned way, my mind first feels the fear of not being liked. And my mind irrationally assumes that this fearful feeling will continue indefinitely unless I do something about it, tout de fucking suite.

A baby cries when it has a sore arse. Because the baby doesn't realise that its arse won't be sore indefinitely. Sound familiar?

[edit: typos]
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Flabbergasted wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:15 pm...as for why people's average life span was shorter in the past, part of the answer may be in the word average.
Speaking of old age, in Petrarch's correspondence to friends and fellow poets in the 14th century, he mentions the long life span of "urban" residents.

Examples:
- We frequently see in our cities octagenarians and nonagerians [...] and no one is surprised.

- Romualdo of Vienna recently reached the age of one hundred and twenty years, in spite of the greatest privations [vigils, fasts], suffered for the love of Christ.

- He is well advanced in age; the world has long deserved to lose him, while he has well earned the title to happier realms.

I didn´t make a note of which letters the lines are from, but I can go back and find the information if anyone is interested.

The extremely frugal lives of the ascetics of Mount Athos are also generally very long. If you can lead that sort of life for over 90 years, why would most other people in the past wither away at 45?
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Have you seen this? Extremely weird and CGI heavy I'd say. Those cars!? Looks like something Blixt Gordon could have rode in a 60s movie...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9HJwtMoNTA
https://youtu.be/l9HJwtMoNTA
simonshack
Administrator

Wow, dear Patrik - what a find !

This is TOTAL CGI (Computer-Generated Imagery). There's simply no question about it. This bears no resemblance whatsoever to REAL photography :

So the question is: WHY?

Comments welcome. -_-
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Probably lots of references to mysticism Simon. The Nutwork is not new and their traditions and modus operandi probably stretches back to Egyptian times and perhaps even further back, that I in a nutshell would describe as; Make the masses you wish to rule believe in lies that you control. Make sure that some of the lies keep them sick, fearful, shameful and in toil. This way you can control them without them understanding that you do. And religion, the Copernican model, viruses, space hoax are all part of this.

Another thing I just found - an excellent version of Woman in the Moon. The first preprogramming for the Apollo hoax. I have started to watch it and its actually a great movie with lots of interesting references and details. For example "Progress on earth will not fail because of learned ignoramuses who totally lack in fantasy and whose brains operate in inverse proportion to their calcification!!!"

Brain calcification that fluoride contributes to, was a known phenomenon back then. Go figure... :P

https://archive.org/details/woman_in_the_moon_201903
simonshack
Administrator

patrix wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:04 am Another thing I just found - an excellent version of Woman in the Moon. The first preprogramming for the Apollo hoax.

https://archive.org/details/woman_in_the_moon_201903
Thanks Patrik, will watch it tonite !

By the way, that's a really good video description by the uploader of Fritz Lang's "WOMAN IN THE MOON" psy-movie ! It is well worth quoting, so here you go :
"Jules Verne, AC Clarke, Heinlein and other sci fi writers as well as this movie are really the inspiration and script for NASA's psyops from the countdown to the "view" from the moon back at earth they follow this stuff pretty closely. The "launches" are really just masonic sex rituals with their obelisk the rocket "taking off" to a countdown, kinda like the auto racing "spraying" of champagne sex ritual climax. Rockets don't work in a vacuum and the temperatures they tell us are in the upper atmosphere would melt pretty much anything man made. This is just water tank cgi and other special effects. Shatner once said that there is no difference between Science Fiction and what we call science which is really just a religion, scientism."

"Lang was certainly a judaeo-mason and went to Hollywood eventually. His other major silent movie, Metropolis, is another illuminati opus. I think he also took part in selling Hitler on developing the V1 rocket as a useful weapon. Of course the German rocketry and other industries were really in conjunction/cooperation with other countries before the war as well."
Although, of course, the V1 rocket was just another bogus wartime narrative concocted in order to sell the notion that Great Britain was somehow vulnerable to the German "ballistic missile technology"... The sheer extent to which we - the general public - have been fooled (AND continue to be) in the course of our lifetimes never ceases to amaze me. And to dismiss the blatant, central role of the judaeo-masonry in these "games" of mass deception is, in my view, just silly.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

For those who live in the US, this talk about "taking the fifth" when you are questioned by the police may be helpful. Law professor James Duane repeatedly advertises for his book "You Have the Right to Remain Innocent" but his self-promotion is playful and entertaining so it doesn´t annoy the viewer too much. In conclusion, honesty, common sense and intuition are useless when talking to the police and actually increase the risk of getting wrongly convicted.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FENubmZGj8
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Dear Flabbergasted,

I have changed your group status to that of Administrator.

:)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

SacredCowSlayer wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:51 pmI have changed your group status to that of Administrator.
Oh boy, that´s quite an honor (and responsibility) to live up to!

I guess there is no way around it now: I will have to unravel that administrator toolbox! :)