Admin and Mod Exchanges re Newly Registered Users

Discussions related to both taboo and peculiar areas of research.
wesley

Re: Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Unread post by wesley »

SacredCowSlayer wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:08 pm I’m wondering what you mean here? Before I make an assumption about this—are you saying that you are a citizen or resident of the United States? If so, what region or State—if you don’t mind sharing?
Yes, New Jersey
Do you have a YouTube channel or other place where any examples of software, video/audio, and/or coding may be viewed? I’d be interested in having a look if you do. If not, that’s perfectly fine.
It's not too related to 9/11 or any expose stuff, but sure:
https://github.com/donnaken15
https://donnaken15.tk/prg
https://youtube.com/user/donnaken15/
Also, if you could point out some examples of the referenced “oddities” you alluded to above, I’d greatly appreciate it. There are certainly plenty of them.
An example I found was with SC when I was checking for the 17 second beep and audio surges in archives, but I couldn't find some of them, such as for FOX5 and CNN. Another example I found is some of the footage doesn't have the camera turning towards the plane despite incoming sound and side angles and what people were able to "see", as if it magically appeared into frame out of thin air or whatever. I'll share more in-depth details and other subjects to discuss on boards covering 9/11.
I already have some files prepped on my website for some clearance when I write about them.
(http://donnaken15.tk/clues)
Also, you seem to be familiar with Septemberclues, which is terrific. Do you also have a firm grasp of the Vicsim Report, and the accompanying research on that specific portion of the 9/11 research contained on this forum?
Well, familiar now as, still, I've seen it recently, and looked more in-depth into the topic. I haven't seen too much other than details on 2-3 vicsims, and I tried looking for other figures involved, actors or not, but not a lot that I could find. I watched all the videos on the tour guide from Fakeologist's site, too.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Thanks wesley—I appreciate your thorough replies. Welcome again to cluesforum. :)
93sr20det

Unread post by 93sr20det »

Nationality- American

Professional expertise- I was in IT for about 10 years but switched to retail management after Hurricane Katrina

Previous research experience- I don't even know where to begin on this subject. My first real research was done years ago on 9/11 and the collection of wars that followed. I would say I began to get serious on alternative and true history when I came across a report by Jim Stone regarding Fukushima and the Japanese Tsunami. Since then I devote pretty much all of my spare time researching the truth and what is out there that other people think. I found this site only enough by researching the fact that WW2 seems like it didn't happen and it was all a big lie. I especially like the section here on nuclear weapons and how they probably don't exist.
93sr20det

Also I would like to add that in the almost 20 years since "9/11 happened" I have not met a single person that knows anyone that died that day. I guess you could say the same about all of the "mass shootings" we have had as well.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

93sr20det wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:18 am Nationality- American

Professional expertise- I was in IT for about 10 years but switched to retail management after Hurricane Katrina

Previous research experience- I don't even know where to begin on this subject. My first real research was done years ago on 9/11 and the collection of wars that followed. I would say I began to get serious on alternative and true history when I came across a report by Jim Stone regarding Fukushima and the Japanese Tsunami. Since then I devote pretty much all of my spare time researching the truth and what is out there that other people think. I found this site only enough by researching the fact that WW2 seems like it didn't happen and it was all a big lie. I especially like the section here on nuclear weapons and how they probably don't exist.
Thank you for that introduction. If you don’t mind—why did you choose that username?

Also, when (approximately) did you first come across this forum?

Lastly, what do you mean by “WW2 seems like it didn’t happen”? I guess the emphasis of my question here is on the word “happen”.
93sr20det

This has been my online handle since approximately 2002-2003. I needed a username for a car forum I was signing up for and I used the year of my car and the engine model - 1993 240sx and a sr20det engine from Japan. It is an odd combination of characters and numbers and is usually never taken (except someone on twitter or instagram has it - I don't remember which one as I never use social media). AS far as when I found the site it was sometime during the 2 weeks I was off work "quarantining" for the covid hoax. So I would say sometime around March or May of this year.

As far as WW2 not happening it seems like the amount of logistics needed to pull off something like that Is unthinkable. Take the red ball express for example. The supply line was so long it would take entire trucks of fuel barrels to get one truck to the end of it.

Then you look at videos of the time and they just don't look like it should. You had Hollywood making great pictures of the time with great clarity but all we have is grainy footage that has to be restored to get any kind of clarity out of it. What got me thinking of this was going back and watching the video of "Shock and Awe" from the Iraq invasion and how fake it looked - and how convenient it was that all those news cameras where right there setup to collect video of it happening.

Anyway I'm sure I'm probably wrong on some aspects of it occurring but I like to get on weird tangents and research them in my spare time. Its an interesting hobby to see just what "out there" information you can dig up on the internet. Especially when you see what the same search string will bring up on all of the various search engines. I have recently found google to be very censoring and not bringing up results that show up as the first or 2nd result on others like duckduckgo or bing for that matter.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

I really appreciate the reply.

Interesting point about the supply lines Re the “red ball express.” My son has seriously questioned numerous aspects of WW2 that I hadn’t previously considered. We are seemingly left with—just how real was it?

It’s a tricky one for sure. I’m going to admit you to the forum as a Registered User—but, I’ll also leave you in this group for a little while in case my fellow Admins/Mods have any questions for you.

Also, please understand that I (or another Admin/Mod) may pull you back to this thread exclusively if you have a rough start on the forum. That’s not something we wish to do—but, we are always walking a fine line between giving new members an opportunity to grow—while also trying to maintain admittedly high standards.

This will be a regular admonition (to new members) from here on, given that I occasionally (though somewhat rare) let somebody in that proceeds to make a mess of the place—at which point, I have the responsibility to do the clean up. So, please don’t take this personally.

That said, welcome to cluesforum. :)
93sr20det

I have no intentions to “stir the pot” so to speak. I just find it increasingly hard to find places where thought and ideas have not been contaminated by the plague of misinformation that is rampant with history these days. If only we could be a fly on the wall to some of these events that we all question and want to know the true timeline of.
Videre

Unread post by Videre »

Hello.

This is Videre Licet- dear friend of Simon's. Lol... Or at least I like to think so.

I have been on the site a few times but never seem to search. I believe I have an extremely limited account.

I would like to request my permissions extend to my ability to search.

Kindest regards,
Videre :)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Videre wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:30 am Hello.

This is Videre Licet- dear friend of Simon's. Lol... Or at least I like to think so.

I have been on the site a few times but never seem to search. I believe I have an extremely limited account.

I would like to request my permissions extend to my ability to search.

Kindest regards,
Videre :)
Dear Videre! You're my friend indeed and I dearly hope you'll come back to visit me in Italy again some fine day. :)
I have upgraded you to Global Moderator (but am not sure if that has worked out - so please let me know!).

warm spring greetings
Simon
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

Hi Cluesforum,

Long time lurker, first time poster here. I'm a British guy in my mid-40s who has been living in Germany for the last decade, pretty settled here with a wife and daughter. I am self-employed and work mostly in software development, although not exclusively - language is my business so I work across sectors from time to time. I won't go into too much detail here about my work as it could cause problems for me if clients or colleagues happen upon this forum and figure out who I am (I don't work with anyone who sees things as they really are).

I'm late to the "party" compared to you all, but better late than never, I guess. I became aware of all the global deception in 2016 and discovered this forum a few years later. It was around the time of all the ludicrous truck attacks in Europe and the US that something clicked and I started to smell a rat. When there were several reported instances of alleged witnesses being present at multiple events, I knew things were not as they were being presented to us and put on my sunglasses... I then dived into all the "classics", Apollo, 9/11, nukes, HIV/AIDS, etc. to see how far back this stuff went.

I've read every CF thread and many of them (satellites, ISS, Apollo) several times. I found some of the things I was reading here mind-blowing and fantastical at first (such as no deaths on 9/11), but over time I came to accept them as logical and reasonable and I now fully respect the tenacious evidence-driven approach of researchers here and the zero tolerance for shills and time wasters.

As a parent with a young daughter of school age who is being put through the covid mill, I am sickened with what is happening around the world, in particular to the children. The masks, the distancing, the threat of vaccination are all so vile and belligerent, it is hard to believe it is really happening and that so few people can't see it for what it is. I don't know what the solution is, but I know it is critical for those of us who think alike to stick together. Since I have been checking CF several times daily for years now, I figured I might as well join and contribute in any small way I can.

My username is inspired by the BBC play that Simon posted a while ago, "The News-Benders". I have a YouTube channel with the same name (very few subscribers) where I post a mixture of original music (certainly nothing on Simon's level, just guitar noodling mostly) with some nuggets of truth. I also have a 5G information site where I have translated peer-reviewed scientific papers on EMF radiation into German, as I felt there was a lack of information out there in this language. This was pre-CV, nowadays 5G doesn't concern me as much as the current scam (although it will if one of those masts is erected outside of my daughter's bedroom window).

I'm looking forward to contributing here however I can and am happy to answer any questions about myself (with the aforementioned caveat about my business).

-Newsbender
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Newsbender,

This is to thank you for your fine introduction - I have no questions for you at this time (but if any admin has any, please submit them, dear colleagues).

Welcome to Cluesforum - am looking forward to your contributions towards 'decoding' this truly fantastical world we live in. :)

Simon
Newsbender

Thank you, Simon! It’s nice to finally introduce myself to you after years of reading your very detailed postings here. I should have done it ages ago, but I’m a bit of a procrastinator, I’m afraid...
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Welcome Newsbender—I’ve changed your group status to Registered User.
Newsbender

Thank you, SCS. Incidentally, if any CF admin wants to talk on the phone or Skype, I'm more than happy to do that and will answer any questions about myself (or anything else) via that medium. I just have to be a little cautious about personally identifiable information on a publicly accessible forum.