9/11 and SEPTEMBER CLUES

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
Maat

Re: 9/11 and SEPTEMBER CLUES

Unread post by Maat »

AmongTheThugs wrote:Does Yank work for the man or is he just another stupid poser?
Probably "just another stupid poser", ATT :D Although I realize 'good help is hard to find', that would be scraping the bottom of the barrel even for 'them' — or they're running out of half wits :lol:

Well, since IT's reverted to childish name calling again, I really think it's outlived its usefulness as a refresher tool now, Simon ;) When allowed to go on too long the irrefutable points we make just get obscured by troll poo as it soils itself trying to dodge them all (typical shill/troll MO).

Looks like everyone has seen through (chain) yank's agenda anyway.
Most conspicuous in all its rambling non sequiturs, feigned 'apology' ploy and self contradictions is the absence of any serious attempt to provide an iota of evidence or even a plausible hypothesis for its mindless assertions.

Of course no one can take "real footage" of physics-defying events that cannot happen in reality, like cartoon cut-out plane shapes in steel buildings & top-down skyscraper collapses in pyroclastic flows. :rolleyes:
And no one can take "real footage" of 'running people' who would have been evacuated & blocked from coming anywhere near the critical theater of operations.

This is one of my favorite bloopers from the 'Not There' Bros loony-toon:
@ http://www.septemberclues.org/simulated_sceneries.htm

Any pre-existing "real footage" of NY cityscapes or streets used as templates/backdrops for CGI layering of faked events still = 100% fakery! Just as motion-capture of actors' real movements used to render impossible actions &/or physiology with CGI for Hollywood movie FX = 100% fakery.

There are only two possibilities for such persistent avoidance of known, verifiable facts re behavioral psychology, photography, physics, reasoning and logic: 1.) a willfully ignorant, ego-driven dupe (who hasn't seen a Hollywood movie in 30+ years), or 2.) a deliberate shill's incredibly inept attempts to play mind games. Fail ²

Ironically, what tools like this always prove is that they obviously cannot refute the evidence exposed in Simon's & our analyses, so predictably resort to every worn-out logical fallacy and desperately try to bury it in piles of verbal excrement.

In its own self descriptive words:

"You are exposed.

Time to get a real job

Yank"

Indeed.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

simonshack wrote:
yankee451 wrote:
Pointing to altered smoke, or formatting glitches, or digital rendering anomalies does NOT prove these are CGI images, it only proves a photograph was altered, not that the photograph itself was fake.

There's a difference.
Yankee,

You keep dodging the issues which should be obvious to any person with a sound brain. I have been very patient with you. You have also cluttered this thread with your blah-blah. You have consistently evaded very clear questions submitted to you. I have spent time illustrating the reasons why I believe NO 9/11 imagery can be trusted. All you have been able to offer is nothing but vapid, confusional and illogical hogwash. Bye bye, Yankee. Now you can return to your LetsRollForum friends and report how stubborn and close-minded I am. :lol:
I tried to enlighten LetsRollForum about all relevant WTC911 footage being faked using CGI, etc, etc, using some obvious examples of the ridiculous collapses ... and was immediately banned. It seems LetsRollForum is controlled by the terrorists.
This photo is alleged to show WTC1 intact bottom part A being crushed down by intact top part C (with mast on its roof) and rubble B and by gravity, while steel wall panels fall beside intact bottom part A and smoke and dust fly away in all directions.
Reason why the video (the photo is of a video) is faked is that nothing can collapse by gravity (or for any other reason, e.g. using explosives) from top down. It is basic structural damage analysis.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

yankee451 wrote:Simon,

You are exposed.

Time to get a real job.

Yank

:angry: Go... leave... Flee from the truth...
and never return to this land again :mellow:
yankee451
Banned

Unread post by yankee451 »

:angry: Go... leave... Flee from the truth...
Irony
and never return to this land again :mellow:
Eyeroll please.

http://yankee451.com/2012/05/01/911-emergency-room/
yankee451
Banned

Unread post by yankee451 »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX6_f3cJucc

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOcf3CcD7vQ

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvcgGi_gDaw
Last edited by yankee451 on Thu May 03, 2012 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

:lol:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

A fabulous version of the (full) DIVEBOMBER clip - courtesy of the BBC: <_<

>>>>>>>>>> http://911myths.com/images/a/ae/BBC_MotionGallery.mov

For comparison :

Seth

Unread post by Seth »

I saw this on one of 911CNNFakes youtube channel - which I think is WebFairy's channel, but I don't know which video it's in.

Comment on:

September Clues Complete

Time: 0:25:04 - Virtual reality scene. Older bearded man with hat, sunglasses and blue shirt is describing the "jet".

Time: 0:25:08 - Black girl does not come from left or right of speaker, and she can't be seen a second before behind him as he turns - she simply appears out of nowhere.

I don't have a frame by frame video analysis software, but if someone could verify that I'm not missing something here...
jacobs well 316

Unread post by jacobs well 316 »

Don't ever get discouraged! Truth will always prevail. September Clues how old? 2009? I've only just come upon it - Sept 2012 - watched it, shared it, and will continue to do so.
simonshack
Administrator

SEPTEMBER CLUES ...on IMDb !

Woah - I only just found out someone has made an IMDb page for SEPTEMBER CLUES ! :o

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2149514/?li ... 8913204372

Whoever did that has a great sense of humor - what with that pretty comprehensive 'CAST' list - of 'actors' playing ... themselves . :lol:

Please rate my movie and leave comments / reviews on that IMDb page ! SC has finally ...ehrm... 'made it to Hollywood' - (*ugh & lol!*)
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

simonshack wrote:SEPTEMBER CLUES ...on IMDb !
Awesome... simply awesome
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Critical Mass wrote:
simonshack wrote:SEPTEMBER CLUES ...on IMDb !
Awesome... simply awesome
Hahaha, simply fucking awesome!!! How telling also.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Brilliant!

Can someone edit the page to include all "witnesses" video footage and their affiliation to various media/military organisations?! ;)
simonshack
Administrator

Oh my goodness !

I really LOVE the DuckDuckGo search engine !

Check out what comes up when searching for "September Clues" : :)

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=September+Clu ... a=g&ia=web
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

Indeed my dear Simon !

That is just splendid, we basically get every single SC associated link listed to the top of DDG's searches :D
I am also an extensive user of DuckDuckGo B)