Gabby Petito Murder Mystery

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Utah

Gabby Petito Murder Mystery

Unread post by Utah »

This missing person story has been hyped all over the US press for the past week or so.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 410170002/

The names scream pay-op to me:

Gabby Petito = Small Talk

Brian Laundrie = Brain Washing

Is murder mystery "small talk" being used for "brain washing" the general public? What could be the point of this nonsense?
guivre

Re: Gabby Petito Murder Mystery

Unread post by guivre »

Perhaps normalizing use of social media to track and tattle, to the point of making people feel good about what they are doing? As people have been rightly sluggish on that because of privacy issues, it's another way to dial it up.

I don't watch TV anymore so I am not seeing the news coverage of this, just the direction on the socials.
Nefilimp

Unread post by Nefilimp »

Utah wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:10 am The names scream pay-op to me:

Gabby Petito = Small Talk

Brian Laundrie = Brain Washing

Is murder mystery "small talk" being used for "brain washing" the general public? What could be the point of this nonsense?
I think so too, Utah. Not so much brainwashing because the brains are already washed properly ^_^ The case was reported on September 11, bodycam footage of her crying without tears after a fight with her boyfriend, weird parents that grieve without tears, pictures that look very photoshopped. It all screams staged and fake, just something to occupy the masses while we march to a totalitarian world. Speaking of that; today is the first day of 'the corona pass' in the Netherlands, my home country. A handy app for your 'smartphone' of course and you need to show it almost everywhere. I hear many of my friends and relatives complain about it so maybe, maybe it will wake them up to see what is ahead. Let's see.. Right now I have this sudden urge to do the laundry, I am not sure why. Bye!
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

In addition to the social media surveillance narrative, the other theme emerging from this story seems to be about "white privilege": No ones care when women of color are missing are killed but we all lose our shit when the victim is a pretty white girl.

Also, the obvious guilt of the boyfriend (in this bullshit story) will be used to remind us that "white men are bad." He will probably be portrayed as an "anti-vaxxer" or "conspiracy theorist" or some other political undesirable as the story unfolds.

No doubt, if this story is more than simply a distraction from other things, it will be used to divide the people into artificial categories of victims and villains.
Newsbender

Unread post by Newsbender »

Gabby Petito was in 2013 ‘Irreplaceable’ music video for Sandy Hook

Yesterday the NYPost reported the following revelation:

When she was 14 years old, Gabby Petito starred in a music video titled “Irreplaceable” to help spread awareness about violence against children after the Sandy Hook massacre.

She and her two younger brothers appeared in the 2013 video, whose song was produced and sung by fellow Long Island native Deb Henson, who told the Sun that its inspiration was the school shooting that left 26 people dead, including 20 kids, in Newtown, Conn.

In the video, Petito — whose death has been ruled a homicide after her body was found near a Wyoming campsite – is seen holding a sign that reads: “I’m irreplaceable.”

I don't have much to add, except to say - what another amazing coincidence, folks! :wacko:
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

Monarch butterflies, often associated with MK-ultra/mind-control lore, were released in honor of Gabby.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/memor ... ar-AAOMvWX

These sort of bizarre symbols and rituals are always integrated into the psy-ops for some reason.
guivre

Unread post by guivre »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdaZgOOIK0I

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkZOmm28zXg

To add to the social media surveillance before it's completely forgotten.