introducing the "ELIXIR c5" compendium

This material, taken from various authors and bound together into a single compendium, should prove to be a helpful guide for all starting and even veteran 'conspiracy theorists' as well as for any other interested reader. May this ensure the desperately needed foundation of truth for any such seeker and also enable an oblivious reader to finally see through the thick layers of lies that are surrounding our world and imprisoning our minds.
simonshack
Administrator

introducing the "ELIXIR c5" compendium

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear all,

It is a great pleasure for me to introduce you to the "ELIXIR c5", a most excellent all-round overview of the various mass deceptions that this world's population has been submitted to over the decades. It covers almost the entire spectrum of media fakery and assorted skullduggery concocted by the Nutwork (i.e. 'the Powers that shouldn't be") in order to control, oppress, dumb-down and enslave this planet's population.

ELIXIR c5 :
English version: https://septclues.com/c5/Elixir_c5.pdf
German version: https://septclues.com/c5/Elixier_c5.pdf

The author of this remarkably crisp and lucid piece of work is none other than our longtime forum member 'animus', the man who translated the entire September Clues website into the German language ( https://septemberclues.org/index-de.shtml ).

I will now let Waldi (a.k.a. 'animus') present his vast 579-page treatise in his own words - hoping that its sheer volume won't discourage readers from dedicating the necessary time to take it all in. As I see it, the "ELIXIR c5" is a veritable masterpiece that will become an important reference work for this world's earnest truthseeking community. It certainly makes for a superb summary of sorts of much of this forum's enormous amount of research material, the volume of which is - of course - quite daunting for any new forum member to sift through! So if you're a new reader/member of this forum, please consider reading the entire "ELIXIR c5" pdf : it is the best possible place to start getting up to speed with the true (yet fake!) workings of this silly world we live in.
HonestlyNow

Re: introducing the "ELIXIR c5" compendium

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

~

I have to post, Simon, with a deeply HEARTfelt Thank You!!! for this. ^^^
animus

Unread post by animus »

Wow, what an introduction. I didn't expect for my compendium to get its own subforum. Thanks, Simon!
Let me also say a few words...

When I go outside and look around these days, I hardly recognize our society anymore. It has changed so much, so fast, so bad! The boiling frog still hasn't jumped out of the kettle even though the temperature has already reached a level where basic human rights are now being publicly obliterated. And what's more, the temperature is still increasing rapidly! Our internal alarm bells should have long been ringing at a record loudness, yet people continue to bathe themselves and one another in this hellish atmosphere. What a sad sight to see! Well, I do respect people's free will choice, and If they wish to be boiled to death, then so be it. But knowing that most of them were merely brainwashed into this decision, I feel obligated to first set the record straight, and then ask kindly, if they still wish to be served for dinner... And my guess is, a lot of them will say "NO!"

Germany has now declared that compulsory vaccination WILL be coming because "all other alternatives" to end this Covid-19 situation have already proved fruitless. Well, they are wrong, there is still one alternative they haven't tried yet and that is public enlightenment about liars within government, science and the media. I have long suspected that our society would turn MAD very soon but I didn't think it would be THIS soon. There is something severely wrong with most people's mind, and we, the sane ones, ought to invest and combine all our energy towards helping them repair it. This is the most reasonable way if we still strive for a healthy future, at least in my opinion. And towards that end, I have been working on compiling my very own knowledge base these last few years by putting together my personal favorite findings from the Internet in terms of "truth." Or rather, "truth as far as I can tell." I wanted to be able to give any interested reader a compendium of enlightening knowledge that contains all the important lessons that I have learned over the years, so that someone who is still behaving like a child, will learn to grow up and ultimately decide to let go of the "Kindergarten" on his own, thus striving for a new chapter of biological life. This was by no means an easy task that I set out to do. In fact, this undertaking was a HEAVY BURDEN that I chose to carry over the years. No one made me do it, I simply volunteered in doing it by taking initiative. I have given preliminary versions of this compendium to various people to see if it has any noticeable effect on them. But as far as brainwashed people go, it either didn't have any enlightening effect or they didn't even care to read it or tell me about it. I am still missing a single feedback from any of them which is why I still have my doubts as to whether this will be a game changer at all. But it has gotten a presentable form now with which I am finally satisfied, so it is high time to share it with everyone.

Given the current situation, I also felt the need in creating a simple intelligence test, so as to tease people into reading this vast compendium of mine but also to filter out anyone who isn't ready for it yet. This way, everyone can choose on their own accord whether to read it, and in so doing find out what lies beyond this childish circus, or to ignore it and keep the charade running. My wording in this intelligence test starts with a humorous tone but turns into a highly serious one later on. I didn't know how else to get people's attention. And as a printable document it may help spread the information outside the digital world.

Waldi's Test of Intelligence:
English: https://septclues.com/c5/c5_Teaser1_en.pdf
German: https://septclues.com/c5/c5_Teaser1_de.pdf

As for the c5, do enjoy reading it! As long-time truth seeker you will likely be familiar with most of it but there are also a few things that I am sure will even blow YOUR mind! ;)
Nefilimp

Unread post by Nefilimp »

Hey animus, great work! I have just done the intelligence test and.. I passed! This means I can download the main document! :lol:

In your test you said there are two versions of problem - reaction - solution and I think there is even a third; no problem - no reaction - solution. I know so many people who feel that the news is too depressing and they don't even bother with it anymore. They do their job, watch some Netflix and sleep. The reaction the media shows us is completely scripted and artificial in most cases, the masses just believe what is said and go along. I think it is also one of the major reasons they get away with this moronic show they perform; most people are just not interested in the news and the majority of them don't find a lot of joy in studying things.

Anyway, I love the humorous way you write and I can't wait to explore the PDF and after reading it I am sure I will forward the link to friends and family. Most of them fall in the category 'don't watch the news/don't like to study things' but eh, I got to keep trying right?
animus

Unread post by animus »

Nefilimp wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:10 am In your test you said there are two versions of problem - reaction - solution and I think there is even a third; no problem - no reaction - solution.
I was actually quoting David Icke there, and he was explaining the main methods on how the Hunger Game Society is incrementally being brought about. I wouldn't call your version a third one to that end but an actual way of living on how to avoid this whole "HGS."

--
There was a post in the Coronavirus Circus thread which I would like to comment on. I decided to put my comment in here and hope this is fine by the moderators.
antipodean wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:27 am These 2 videos are a tough watch.

They're about a 23 year old young lady coerced by her employer into getting the jab, and then having severe side effects. After she'd informed the jabber about her allergies.
Then coerced into signing a form absolving the jabber from any responsibilities.
The NZ Health system is trying to cover it up. Along with all the other victims suffering side effects of the jab.

I had the pleasure of meeting this courageous brave young lady, and her Mother last Saturday evening.
Sadly Casey's symptoms appear to have worsened in the 3 weeks since this video was made.
[...]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB_5pL74EoA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBQQ3ThJCWM
It's heart-wrenching! I sent an email to my own family and told them that THIS is what a family looks like which has LOST in the Russian roulette of vaccination. The mainstream media won't show us cases like this, so this is a good, visual reminder that today's medicine does indeed have a shadow side to it. Good medicine is not supposed to come with a lengthy list of potential side effects, let alone cripple you. It is supposed to strengthen you and keep you healthy, which is why I prefer fruits and vegetables over any vaccination to boost MY immune system. No employer and no government has the right to coerce you into gambling like this with your own life at stake. And yet I have to witness how people three times my weight who abuse themselves with liquor and cigarettes on a regular basis want to enlighten me on the topic of health. Please... I would rather be poor, alone and homeless but keep my own body and bodily integrity intact than take a jab under the circumstances of what we are seeing today.

In the following I will make some very uncomfortable statements that most people do not want to hear. In fact, they usually ignore them which is the very reason why they end up in situations like this in the first place. So to everyone out there reading this, I would advise you to please pay attention, as if your own life is on the line.
Here's an excerpt from the mother's interview:

Anna Hodgkinson: Just help. That's why I put the poster up. Because we're lost. She doesn't have this. This is not what she had before this bloody poison. And I'm not anti-vaxx. Because I've already lost my husband, I was sitting it out, staying in our bubble, doing all the right things, waiting to see that this was safe for us. When Casey had this, I had a gut feeling, I was like, I don't want you to but I can't stop you because you're an adult. [...]

The cognitive dissonance is never to be underestimated. Here we have a crying mother whose own daughter was put into a wheelchair right after being injected with something that she herself calls "bloody poison." And yet, by her own words, she still isn't anti-vaxx. Apparently, it will take EVEN MORE for her to learn a crucial life lesson...

By "sitting it out, staying in our bubble" this society will NEVER grow up but instead will always cry for "Just help. That's why I put the poster up." the moment the consequences of THEIR OWN inaction hits them in the form of bad luck. Well, our society may not listen to reason but they will react upon seeing tears which explains why the fundraising for her now-disabled daughter has already gotten an amount of $10,276 (Given by 159 generous donors in 6 weeks). Given the fact, that people's overall health has been deteriorating over the decades and this direction of our "health" system is still being kept, it is only reasonable to assume that cases like Casey's are bound to get even more numerous. So, dear reader, if you are among the intelligent ones, you may now extrapolate how many "$10,276" you would like to see being fundraised in the near future for the unlucky Russian roulette losers. At some point, the altruistic percentage of society will run out of money, won't they? What will you do then? "Just help" will be cried out of every corner of society, yet there is no one there capable or willing to help anymore...

Liz Gunn: So it seems that New Zealand under this government is willing to let New Zealanders who trust the government assurance [...] that it's safe and effective -- when it goes wrong, people are left completely on their own.
Anna Hodgkinson: That's something that bothers me the most. People who're getting sick from Covid. They are getting helped in the hospital. People that are getting side effects from the shot -- they don't know what to do with them.

Where there is a will, there is always a way. Yet obviously, in this case on the part of her doctors, there is no will to begin with. As I just said: there is no one there capable or willing to help anymore. This is the clear result when people have little regard for good advice. Instead of supporting those who are constantly warning everyone about the real dangers within our society, so we can enjoy a less dangerous future, most people continue to choose supporting the poison spreaders, so they can enjoy feeling helpless in the end. Be honest now, dear reader: How much time, energy and money do you invest in support of poison spreaders and how much money on the other hand do you invest in good HONEST advice from the ranks of society's neglected fringes? Please pause here for a minute and think about the year 2021 and all your taxes and health insurance payments and newspapers and whatever else you have invested into the creation of this very situation. Please DO compare it to your time and money that you PERSONALLY invested in people who warned you about severe consequences from the ongoing vaccination program.

A quick Internet search tells me that the interviewer and both interviewees are now getting bad press for claiming that the vaccine caused the crippling. Sadly, this is how fast our society's evil press and authorities can turn on someone when their beloved medicine gets called "bloody poison." Looking at the headlines, this family should finally understand that something is severely wrong with today's global society.
Covid-19: Vaccine experts call for proof as Givealittle 'scam' page [meaning the fundraiser] stays live
Covid-19: Government workers fail in claim that vaccine mandate breaches human rights

A liquid that you are not allowed to analyze yourself and which was produced by persons you don't even know shall be injected into your body by another person you don't know, or else you may lose your job -- and all that in a society that keeps lies, deceptions and Fake News ever so prevalent. And "Government workers fail in claim that vaccine mandate breaches human rights." Looks like there are no ethical citizens left in New Zealand's government either. Or if there are, they obviously lack the power to fight against this ever-so-obvious breach of human rights. Same goes for Germany. And for Brazil. And for the United States, and sure enough for many governments more. Honestly, how brainwashed does one have to be for not seeing how very totalitarian all this harassment and abuse has become? At this point, whoever follows the new governmental directives can't possibly expect to be seen as a far more ethical person than our history remembers the average Nazi citizens of Germany.

antipodean wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:27 amWe really are fighting pure evil down here.
If by "we" you mean a few active CF members, who actually lifted a finger in real life to put a stop to this crime, then you are right. However, if by "we" you mean our society in general, I will have to disagree vehemently because it is the exact opposite: The grander "we" of society is in fact SUPPORTING this "pure evil." It is not for no reason that I am going to be homeless in two months. Here in Germany, we have already reached a state where the first helpful, reasonable persons are now getting ousted from society because their help and reason is not appreciated in the slightest. In fact, my own actions are being considered a malevolent act. My ex-coworkers are angry at me for not cooperating with Germany's new draconian Covid-19 regulations and thus for abandoning them. But I, too, feel abandoned if I have to keep fighting this injustice without their help. My ex-employer's fear for a potential Covid-19 related penalty is evidently bigger than his courage to stand up against the liars. (He had read my c5's introduction and chapter 66 and agreed on it being very fishy but wasn't conviced that Pinocchio would dare lie about Covid.) And without being able to legally work anymore, I am now running out of money to keep myself inside this upside-down society. Well, if he doesn't stand up against the liars inside the media, science and government, and the one who does gets ousted by his very hand, then play this scenario a couple more times with other people and you can guess what future lies ahead of us.

By putting resources-wasting bad medicine ("bloody poison") on a higher pedestal for immune boosting than natural food, this society has a clear path of evolution. Nature has a way to give someone exactly what is needed in order to "learn to grow up." And sometimes it is more of a throwing at you than a giving to you. It usually starts out small, and if you are among the brighter ones, it won't take too much of a hit to your head until you learn to EVADE said hit. First comes the wind. Then comes the sand. Then comes the pebble. Then comes the stone. Then comes the boulder. And if you still haven't learned your lesson yet, then like it or not but eventually your skull is going to be crushed with a rock. (I have been going against the wind for years now, too. But at least I have learned how to put up my defenses in order to survive whatever challenge Nature is throwing at me!)

Honest, intelligent, helpful people have been trying to reason with the rest of society for DECADES now. And still, people have NOT learned their lesson yet. We are still at a point where they won't acknowledge and appreciate all of our hard work. We try to explain to them that it is a bad life choice to follow the advice of people who used the CGI Fake News imagery of a 4 meter King Kong Man as a motive to start a war, and yet they still rather listen to those ill-advising people for everyday life choices instead of listening to us. People's gratitude towards my advice over the years went from ignoring, belittling, ridiculing, insulting to exiling. Hard to believe that I'm still trying to have them as my friends.

Well, believe it or not, my first reaction to the above interviews was actually working on creating German subtitles because I wanted to share the vidoes with others. This poor lady's tragedy needs to be known. But I stopped. Because my experience tells me that hardly anyone is going to read my subtitles anyway, let alone appreciate the unpaid hours I would put into it. So what's the use in continuing to help like this? At some point, I too have to learn my lesson and eventually say "goodbye" to everyone. I can't force people to listen to my advice. That takes a voluntary action on THEIR part. I honestly have to say, as ungrateful as real truthers have been treated, my own empathy towards consequences of known and warned-about stupid actions is shrinking. (And yet, somehow, I still teared up while listening to the two interviews mentioned above. Yes, despite all this pushback from society, I still don't wish for anyone to end up like Casey Hodgkinson. It pains me to see her like this. But I want every reader to understand that a number of people in this forum and in other information-sharing platforms are trying their best to prevent these tragedies from happening. And we do that not by coercing someone into our way of living but by reasoning with them.)

simonshack wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:10 pm I must say that I'm feeling increasingly uncomfortable living on this planet - what with its exceedingly high rate of fastidiously dormant and unreactive passengers (to the threat posed by the deranged little bunch of terrorists who wish to control us all). If I were the captain of this spaceship called "Earth", I would probably consider jettisoning a large part of my human cargo - together with those insane, sociopathic terrorists, of course.
Well, if Casey's condition has gotten even worse than what can be seen in the video, it would appear that she is about to become one of the unlucky ones who get "jettisoned." (Not by a Captain simonshack but by a whole lot of Captain insane, sociopathic terrorists.) This is a HARSH statement, I know. But this is reality, folks. Nature can be cruel and Karma can be a bitch. This is what happens if you DON'T deal with the matters that need to be dealt with. And losing her will HURT. But multiply this kind of hurting by a plentiful and you get a rough understanding of what our future is going to look like if we continue this evil road of madness. I have realized this little foresight already several years ago, which is why I was willing to drop my studies and invest my whole life and finances towards fighting for the truth. And I wished that more people, especially students, would do the same. Because, dear readers, look around. Despite all the truth advocates' combined efforts to battle against the lies, our efforts are still NOT ENOUGH. Lies, deceptions and world crimes are still winning against the truth. If we really want to turn this shitshow around, WE HAVE TO TRY HARDER. And by "we" I am talking especially to all those passive lurkers of this forum and all those never-lift-a-finger-of-their-own scaredy cats and whoever else in real life acts as if everything was still ok. IT'S NOT. And it is due to people's ill-chosen action and inaction that a lie as big and obvious as King Kong Man is still winning against truth, sanity and reason. Just think for a moment here: what do you expect a conman to do with you when you already fall for a lie THIS obvious? Just stop being a conman while still being successful in this profession? No, he will con you out of every single penny and/or freedom you've got and make you his slave for life! That is what is happening right now with our governments and their almost-enslaved citizens. I, for one, have chosen my freedom over my pennies. Well, the little bit of freedom I still have left. (Which in this case means having to say "goodbye.")

Now imagine your own body with cells which would laze around like people do in our society. When the most intelligent cells which know the solution to the sickness get suppressed and even "exiled" from the body, what do you imagine the body to look like afterwards? Healthier? Hardly so! Instead, your body will soon initiate the process of DYING. And yes, believe it or not but right now this species is fighting against its upcoming doom. As one deva said, "the actions of human beings have the seeds of their own destruction built into them." And it is within our own responsibility to end this destructive behavior of ours. Else, Nature, or should I say our very own human nature, will see to it that WE be ended. For good.

Dear antipodean, if you have a direct contact to Casey Hodgkinson, feel free to share with her the link to this post of mine. I know, this will be very hard to read for her. Probably about as hard as a boulder feels flying to the head... But please note that my tone of voice has changed accordingly over time because my voice is still being ignored in society despite conveying valid solutions. People tend to not like me when I dare to speak out uncomfortable things, which is to say, that what needs to be spoken out aloud. SOMEBODY has to do it. So let her hate me as much as she wants but hopefully she will also do some introspection. With the links to both my intelligence test and my c5 above, she should get a good lecture on life choices and their consequences, and then catch up on all the information that she has missed so far. If she hadn't, she would most likely NOT experience this heart-wrenching tragedy now. I hope all other readers will learn from this incident as well. I don't mind if the whole world dislikes me for my tone of voice or for what I have written down. As long as people learn the lesson along the way, there may still be a long future ahead of us, giving all humans, myself included, plenty of time to make amends.

Waldemar Janzen
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

Hi Waldemar
Sorry to hear that you are in such a bad situation in Germany. I had some naive ideas that with the intellectual power available in Germany, navigating around this insane situation was possible. Even though Merkel is gone, the direction Germany is sailing has not changed but simply has gotten worse. So it looks like I am wrong.

TV and media in general is one super powerful narcotic. Challenging it is not easy. Even if you do make progress, it is next to impossible to figure out how much progress has been made in challenging it. I guess the mass protest are the most visible indicators of this. So a bit of hope is to be had from seeing them.

I do my best to spread what I learn but I don't hold my breath that it helps a lot. Even if Reality visits these Covidian believers once they go through their series of clot-shots, I'm afraid they will swallow whatever explanation the corrupt medical establishment provides them with when they fall over or die.

Hang in there :)
sykkelmannen

Unread post by sykkelmannen »

Waldemar,

First of all, thanks for the honest effort you put into the C5 Elixir. I have to admit I was put off by that part when a higher power recharged your phone in an instant, but who am I to judge.

Regarding your latest post, I feel your pain brother. I suffer the same negative emotions.

I am becoming rather skeptical as to what extent one can help another to wake up. There are moments when someone tips you off, and you remember that. But was it really his genius or rather was it your maturity that opened a new path for you?

I can clearly remember the moment when a dear friend of mine raised my eyebrows by showing me a video about 9/11 (back in 2006). That same video we'd dismiss today as controlled opposition (presenting the planes and victims as real); but it did kickstart the process in me anyway.
Guess what, that very same dear friend of mine never moved beyond that point himself, and he buys the covid scare today hook, line and sinker.

I would like to believe that people are doing the best they can, at all times. Keeping your noisehole shut, especially in (ex)soviet-block countries (I imagine it's not much different elsewhere) could be easily called a survival strategy and subsequently, an evolutionary tendency. I despise it and would rather die for what I believe... but the masses, they go for survival. I just couldn't believe that brutal, primitive slavery of the past was at all possible. Judging by myself, how could ANYONE possibly have endured THAT? The more time I spend observing people, the less I wonder, realizing that slavery never really ended but merely changed its form.

Have you ever managed to convince anyone about anything that truly mattered? I haven't, and boy have I tried. This confirms to me that change comes from within. If you're not ready, no amount of evidence will ever suffice. No army of Well-doers (pun intended) will ever change anything.

[I will take the opportunity here to thank Sharpstuff for his post in the book section. I greatly enjoyed the recommended reading "We" by Zamyatin during my stay in a greek concentration camp, which actually was a hell of an upgrade compared to the jail, for instance allowing me to download that book.]

Heck, half the planet now wears a diaper on their face and gets injected with experimental broths repeatedly BECAUSE they think it's the best for ALL! Cleverly, TPTB turn people's tendency to solidarity against them. Some, on the other hand, outright enjoy this bureaucratic nightmare in a strange and perverted way.

You must know how - to use your term of choice - "conspiracy theorists" are routinely portrayed in the media. Aggressive, dumb, dangerous, will believe anything, but first and foremost EVIL, wishing doom upon everybody else. The table is tilted. The most heroic acts of bravery today are turned by the media into images of criminal, anti-social behavior IN AN INSTANT! Mass media have got people by the balls. Similarly states keep us hooked and dependent on a taxed pay.

Oh and NEVER expect gratitude. The work itself is the reward. If you're getting tired, you're pushing too hard. Hicks kept saying Life is a ride, only a dream, there's no such thing as death etc. I don't see no harm looking at it that way. Do your best. Fear nothing. Enjoy every second of it. Enjoy a break! The sweet thing is that you ALWAYS KNOW what's right and best. Listen to that voice and you can never go wrong. I don't have any real regrets in life. Zero. Why? Because I learned early that you can only regret stupid bullshit that SOMEONE ELSE talked you into. And here I go again, unsolicited advice. Sorry! :)

I do accept that I can't change the world and yet I'll die trying (and laughing). It is the only possible way for me anyway. For us, presumably. I wish you continue to find joy in what you do, and also to sustain yourself in the years to come. That goes to everyone. Strength and honor! ;)
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Dear animus, thanks for your above post expressing your thoughts on that powerfull Casey Hodgkinson video.
I'd be surprised if anyone kept a dry eye whilst watching it.
Here we have a crying mother whose own daughter was put into a wheelchair right after being injected with something that she herself calls "bloody poison." And yet, by her own words, she still isn't anti-vaxx. Apparently, it will take EVEN MORE for her to learn a crucial life lesson...
I think it's all about pro choice, this is the first vax I know of where people are virtually being forced into taking it.
I'm not saying other vaccines work. I don't know of any others that have not been fully tested, causing severe side effects.

But having said that, The other day I found my 1988 WHO vaccine passport, stating the vaccines I took in order to travel through China, my anaphylaxis attacks started 6 months after I took these vaccines.

Casey took the jab, to keep her job. For a while I considered taking it to keep my job, but being awake to the Covid bigger picture and my allergies, there is no way that I will fold. In 1 month's time I will also be without an income.
We really are fighting pure evil down here.
If by "we" you mean a few active CF members, who actually lifted a finger in real life to put a stop to this crime, then you are right. However, if by "we" you mean our society in general
By saying we I'm referring to the Auckland anti jab community.
I honestly have to say, as ungrateful as real truthers have been treated, my own empathy towards consequences of known and warned-about stupid actions is shrinking.
As much as I agree with the above, I think it pays to reflect how a truther first becomes awakened.

Mine was purely by chance when my partner's cousin gave me some stuff to read about The Business Round Table groups, Chatham House, RIIA, CFR etc. Along with a document called the Opal File, how NZ and Oz resources were seized by these Round Table groups. Without this chance happening, I too could be one of the 90% double vaccinated.
Dear antipodean, if you have a direct contact to Casey Hodgkinson, feel free to share with her the link to this post of mine. I know, this will be very hard to read for her. Probably about as hard as a boulder feels flying to the head... But please note that my tone of voice has changed accordingly over time because my voice is still being ignored in society despite conveying valid solutions. People tend to not like me when I dare to speak out uncomfortable things, which is to say, that what needs to be spoken out aloud. SOMEBODY has to do it. So let her hate me as much as she wants but hopefully she will also do some introspection. With the links to both my intelligence test and my c5 above, she should get a good lecture on life choices and their consequences, and then catch up on all the information that she has missed so far.
I just wouldn't be able to go ahead with the above, I feel it would almost come across as a 'you were probably once told so' moment.
Casey has suffered enough, who knows (hypothetical alert) she and her mother in the past may have been dismissive of the sort of stuff discussed on here.
People shouldn't be taken to task for not having had the chance fortunate, (or unfortunate) Eureka/ Light Bulb moment that Clues forum members and other Truthers have had.
I admire Casey for reaching out to the anti-jab community to get her story across, unlike us she learned the hard way.
Last weekend she was involved in another anti jab protest. She could end up being the brave soul who saves us all from this madness.
Hopefully other people who've suffered jab side effects will follow her example.
animus

Unread post by animus »

antipodean wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:13 am I just wouldn't be able to go ahead with the above, I feel it would almost come across as a 'you were probably once told so' moment.
Casey has suffered enough, who knows (hypothetical alert) she and her mother in the past may have been dismissive of the sort of stuff discussed on here.
People shouldn't be taken to task for not having had the chance fortunate, (or unfortunate) Eureka/ Light Bulb moment that Clues forum members and other Truthers have had.
I admire Casey for reaching out to the anti-jab community to get her story across, unlike us she learned the hard way.
Last weekend she was involved in another anti jab protest. She could end up being the brave soul who saves us all from this madness.
Hopefully other people who've suffered jab side effects will follow her example.
I felt bad after writing my post. I have a lot of anger inside me that has been accumulated over the years. But I shouldn't let it out like this. Casey and her mother were indeed brave enough to speak their mind in front of a camera and should be respected for that. Taking quick citations from someone's emotional, heartfelt account on their experiences will only serve in discouraging others to open up if they have gone through similar experiences. I didn't even wish for her to get well in my last post. That's what happens if you are too hot-headed in the moment of writing. But I do wish for her to get better. Perhaps her and my thoughts, or souls, will meet somehow and we can find some sort of health solution through inner alchemy if everything else fails. But that would be left to our shadow sides to work it out...

sykkelmannen wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:01 am I have to admit I was put off by that part when a higher power recharged your phone in an instant, but who am I to judge.
If you were put off by it, then this is where your internal "firewall for nonsense" filtered out new information based on your current world view puzzle's understanding. Just keep things like this somewhere in the back of your mind where you are still able to retrieve it if it doesn't sit well with you right now. That's better than forgetting it altogether. Keep collecting stuff like this at the back of your mind and at some point, you may experience something along the lines of what antipodean said.
antipodean wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:13 am [...] I think it pays to reflect how a truther first becomes awakened. [...] Mine was purely by chance when my partner's cousin gave me some stuff to read about [...]
When this happens, you will be thankful if you can still remember all this "nonsensical" stuff that you once read in some of those cringeworthy websites that no one ever cares to visit. Because suddenly your mind "changes his mind" and tells you, "this is actually not as nonsensical as I once thought."
Everyone is on a different level of awakening and so it will take different kinds of literature, or videos, or discussions, or experiences (both the good and the bad) to cross that bridge into a greater understanding. A bluepill doesn't become a redpill overnight. And equally, a redpill doesn't become a greenpill overnight. It takes time. Often enough, A LOT of time. Reflect on your own words:
sykkelmannen wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:01 am Have you ever managed to convince anyone about anything that truly mattered? I haven't, and boy have I tried. This confirms to me that change comes from within. If you're not ready, no amount of evidence will ever suffice.
So far, this forum has been discussing the redpill topics. And in my opinion it should stay like this. There are hardly any other good platforms on the Internet that provide this opportunity without being heavily infested by trolls and shills. The adminstrators and moderators of this forum know how to keep their own house clean. But as clean as it is, please do understand that you can only be happy inside the red bubble as long as it satisfies you. At some point, you can be certain that your own maturity will urge you to move on and break out of it, since your own house starts to look more and more like a prison that lacks the very freedom of movement your own thoughts will now be longing for. Think of a 5-year old girl who still has fun playing with her dolls. At some point in her life, she has played out enough scenarios in her head and loses interest in this kind of activity. Which brings me to a quote from the thread titled "BOW & ARROW attack - Norway, 13 Oct 2021"
simonshack wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:26 pm Quite frankly, I'm not sure how much energy I'm going to invest looking into this umpteenth idiotic psyop (involving, yet again, a "man converted to Islam"). I'm probably growing too old for this utter crap.
Once you lose interest in your current bubble, or layer of onion, your mind will naturally start seeking out the path to the next layer. With my chapter 10 I have provided a bridge for everyone who is interested to know what this next layer has to offer. But I could only do that to the degree that my current understanding allowed me to. And you should know that I myself know hardly anything about it yet, as this is a completely new terrain for me as well. But we have to start at some point and so I shared the little that I CAN share. My mobile phone changing its battery status all of a sudden did really happen. But I can't explain the mechanism of it yet. This is a new kind science for us and it will take a whole community and probably decades of combined efforts to work out an understanding of the underlying mechanism behind it. But going this route is difficult in a global society that is stuck two layers behind, where people busy themselves by playing the virus game, or chasing some fictional pokemons. In this kind of environment it is simply no fun discussing these things.
sykkelmannen wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:01 am I wish you continue to find joy in what you do, and also to sustain yourself in the years to come.
For me right now, the question is whether I would like to stay immersed in the depths of the Matrix and invest more of my life's time in helping interested people find their way out, or if I want to concentrate on myself and in so doing leave the Matrix for good. These last few years, I opted for the former, mostly because I really wanted to add my own perspective and knowledge base to the mix. But with the prospect of having to live with even worse conditions than I did up to now, I won't find much joy in that. My c5 came at a price and a few sacrifices... -- that's because knowledge like this is not well-recieved in our society. People are not willing to give a penny for it, so sustaining oneself this way is rather difficult. Otherwise the members here would be all well-off. But that's not the case, now is it? Also, having put out evidence, or in this case forwarded from Simon, where one only needs to compare two lines in order to see through a multi-trillion-dollar deception (see image above), makes the prospect of continuing this kind of road rather dull, tedious and boring, at least in a world where people refuse to learn from easy lessons like this.

There is a natural split happening within humanity and has been so for many decades. However, this split is now being forced all of a sudden by TPTB because they wanted to make sure to get the bigger part of the human cake as long as they are still able to get it. Reason tends to sink in over time. But cut people off from one another, and reasonable discussions are more unlikely to occur. The growing out and breaking out of the Matrix will become the more difficult the more the Matrix gets stronger itself. I can't keep up with this pace anymore when all of my time and energy is spent at either working for a boss in order to make money, or working for the benefit of people who hardly ever reciprocate. At some point, I would like to have some time for myself too. I have long stopped with my own dream journal and inner work. There was just too much other stuff in the way that I have deemed more urgent. And yes, even though my last post doesn't show it, there is actually a lot of love inside me which triggered me in the first place to work for everyone else's benefit.

Learning tends to be easier when you have people around you who know stuff because they have "been there, done that" or have already read all about it and know where to find information on it. Otherwise, you will have to experience everything yourself the hard way in order to grow up. Last year, we have already lost one great greenpill guy who took with him a knowledge base the size of which no one among us can even comprehend. But his lessons were not well-received either and were in fact so far out in the fringes that hardly anyone ever paid attention. He actually registered here on CF but quickly let go of the thought of writing posts, as his kind of reasoning was on a level that goes beyond the redpill understanding. The same way you guys probably don't even bother talking about false flags with your bluepill coworkers. It's usually a waste of time. Either you talk to a wall or you get ridiculed, or even insulted... But this is not how reciprocation works and will only lead to losing your chance at attaining new knowledge.

I for one am not looking forward in getting stuck in a blue pill society where everyone's freedom is heading towards "zero." Right now, I can't even take a bus or a train anymore because I don't follow the new Covid-19 laws. This is no fun and I would rather "jump ship" as long as I still can. I wouldn't mind living in a red pill society if people managed to organize themselves in one such community in real life. The question is: how strong is everyone's will to make this happen? I don't like the idea of having all woken minds in one place, since it may only take a missile attack to wipe us all out, but I do want to live with like-minded people around me. This will obviously not happen overnight but it is a thought worth pondering over. It might mean having to leave one's own family and friends behind if they chose to stay immersed in the Matrix.

The alternative would be to keep doing what we are doing but to put in at least ten times the effort, so as to help everyone GROW UP into reaching the next layer of the onion, and thus turn this whole society the right way up. Though it should be noted that some of us have already put in so much effort that ten times more is physically impossible. So what we actually need is MORE PEOPLE taking the truth movement more serious - to the point where one's whole life is dedicated to it. Mind you, this is also the key in getting to start the Great Work, leading you ever so faster to Nature's green pill. Be assured everyone, our future is NOT written by TPTB but on how every single one of us spends their time, energy (and money).
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

animus wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:39 pm The alternative would be to keep doing what we are doing but to put in at least ten times the effort, so as to help everyone GROW UP into reaching the next layer of the onion, and thus turn this whole society the right way up. Though it should be noted that some of us have already put in so much effort that ten times more is physically impossible. So what we actually need is MORE PEOPLE taking the truth movement more serious - to the point where one's whole life is dedicated to it. Mind you, this is also the key in getting to start the Great Work, leading you ever so faster to Nature's green pill. Be assured everyone, our future is NOT written by TPTB but on how every single one of us spends their time, energy (and money).
Since there is no way to up vote your comment, this will have to do.

Excellent comment Animus !!!!

One person that I followed in the past who tried to ring the bell and paid for it the ultimate price was this gentleman,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Ruppert
https://www.fromthewilderness.net/index.html
Like Gary Webb it is said that,
Ruppert shot himself after taping his final broadcast of The Lifeboat Hour with friend and colleague Carolyn Baker, Ph.D.[
Perhaps that is how it happened as the pressure on the man was immense. Perhaps.