THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
patrix
Member
Posts: 707
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:24 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by patrix »

simonshack wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 10:42 am
sharpstuff wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:45 am REQUEST

I have been doing a lot of research recently on the aspects of high precision machining in relation to ancient artifacts (pyramids and so forth). I seem to remember reading posts some years ago on Clues but am unable to locate them. Could anyone locate them for me? I would be most grateful.

Be well.
Dear Sharpstuff,

This great thread by our member Flabbergasted is probably what you're looking for:
"Advanced Building Technology in Remote Antiquity?" https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?t=2122
Thank you! This I will definitely read when I get the time. I've actually started watching a Netflix series with Graham Hancock https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/documenta ... m-hancock/ and it's quite good actually. Yes I know you are cringing about Netflix Simon and most of the stuff there is utter garbage and propaganda, but we have it...

One thing I think is happening now is that they are doing a "limited hangout" about supressed history etc hoping to draw attention from the "religion shattering stuff" like the facts that viruses do not exist or that its geometrically impossible that Earth orbits the Sun.

Anyway Hancock and many others think there was a cataclysm somewhere around the last ice age that could have whiped out an advanced human civilisation and I see a correlation here with Simons Halleys research that I actually initiated because of my vanity. But that's another story. :)

If Halleys is an ejecta from the Sun it is probable that in the early days of its existence, a close passage of Halleys with Earth could be a big problem for life on this planet. Today this is not the case though. The closest passage in modern time that occurred in 1986 was completely uneventful if we don't think the (fake) murder of Olof Palme, the (fake) Tjernobyl and (fake) Challenger accidents had anything to do with that passage :)
Nefilimp
Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:43 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Nefilimp »

Artemis 1 Rocket Launch - Beautiful words were spoken; 'We rise together, to the moon and... beyond!'

What I found interesting is on the right side of the screen at around 3 minutes. It says ET = 66666.0 us(A)


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd6mxlt0VNQ

Is the fake alien invasion near?
sekito
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:25 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by sekito »

Nefilimp wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:39 am Artemis 1 Rocket Launch - Beautiful words were spoken; 'We rise together, to the moon and... beyond!'

What I found interesting is on the right side of the screen at around 3 minutes. It says ET = 66666.0 us(A)


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd6mxlt0VNQ

Is the fake alien invasion near?
The far shot tells me something is off:
1. The reflection of the light/fire on the water is wrong;
the furthest edge of the water is lit from the beginning of the far shot, and still lit up at the end of the far shot, when the rocket’s height has completely surpassed its height at the beginning (so it should be reflecting smoke, not light)
2. The smoke formation at the distance is unnatural,
the smoke should spread out but does not, instead it looks like all the smoke was already there but slowly become visible as it gets illuminated
simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 7246
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by simonshack »

sekito wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:58 am
1. The reflection of the light/fire on the water is wrong;
the furthest edge of the water is lit from the beginning of the far shot, and still lit up at the end of the far shot, when the rocket’s height has completely surpassed its height at the beginning (so it should be reflecting smoke, not light)
Excellent observation, Sekito. In fact, the reflection in the water remains STATIC all along... Major CGI animation cockup.
Newsbender
Member
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu May 20, 2021 12:15 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Newsbender »

Well that was... incredibly underwhelming. They had no more camera angles/coverage for the fake lift off than they used to in the 60s and 70s for Apollo! Where are the onboard views? Live telemetry data? Surely they have the tech to fake all that now (or could at least borrow it from SpaceX!).

One wonders why they have waited so long to pretend to "go back" if that is all they are going to show us. They could have done it years ago!

Maybe all the good stuff is still to come :)

Edit: just rewatched it and it's the same old NASA tricks. The rocket appears to be flying nearly horizontal after about 90 seconds.
sekito
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:25 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by sekito »

simonshack wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:54 pm
sekito wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:58 am
1. The reflection of the light/fire on the water is wrong;
the furthest edge of the water is lit from the beginning of the far shot, and still lit up at the end of the far shot, when the rocket’s height has completely surpassed its height at the beginning (so it should be reflecting smoke, not light)
Excellent observation, Sekito. In fact, the reflection in the water remains STATIC all along... Major CGI animation cockup.
Shadows and reflections are the most common fuck-ups, to the point that I suspect they are doing it intentionally to fuck with us

Like this one from SpaceX I noticed way back
https://twitter.com/SpaceX/status/15255 ... sEV26EPAkg

The shadow on the water and the actual rocket is out of sync by a millisecond, most obvious when the landing arms/legs(?) are opening
Newsbender
Member
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu May 20, 2021 12:15 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Newsbender »

sekito wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:33 am Shadows and reflections are the most common fuck-ups, to the point that I suspect they are doing it intentionally to fuck with us
Yes sekito, I agree. It is as if to say, "look, we can put out shockingly subpar material such as this, and the (m)asses will still lap it up". It is the only explanation for such sloppiness, not just with the fake space stuff, but right across the entire smorgasbord of media fakery.
sekito
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:25 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by sekito »

Ha anyone looked into the Iran protests, which I’m pretty sure is another big show to incite people to riot

Like this “police shooting” at Tehran City THEATRE metro station, where passengers on the opposite platform stay completely unfazed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWUKHoFEVvg

Or this Twitter account full on photoshopped dead kids
https://twitter.com/1500tasvir_en/statu ... 6031396865

And “human rights” reports of 133 killed across Iran:
https://web.archive.org/web/20221004060 ... f487380000

Just like how 133 died in the “Indian bridge collapse”
or how 133 died in the “Indonesian football disaster”
or how 133 injured in “Seoul’s Halloween stampede”
Mansur
Member
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Mansur »

sekito wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:37 am Ha anyone looked into the Iran protests, which I’m pretty sure is another big show to incite people to riot.
With respect for your posts, I would note that the masses cannot be incited to riot. All you ever have are a few dozen paid 'agitators' who keep the idle and onlooking masses there with their stunts.

Perhaps that doesn't take anything away from what you say, but it's so axiomatic that I had to make a note of it.
sekito
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:25 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by sekito »

Mansur wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:09 pm
sekito wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:37 am Ha anyone looked into the Iran protests, which I’m pretty sure is another big show to incite people to riot.
With respect for your posts, I would note that the masses cannot be incited to riot. All you ever have are a few dozen paid 'agitators' who keep the idle and onlooking masses there with their stunts.

Perhaps that doesn't take anything away from what you say, but it's so axiomatic that I had to make a note of it.
I’m not so sure about that. Two years back, there were some form of ‘riot’ in my city, and I know a few acquaintances(friends?) who joined - they may not be the one who lead the effort, but they were certainly incited to make Molotovs and throw bricks and whatnot.

Most people are unhappy with their government at all times, you just need to give them a reason(ie. excuse) to riot, and let the hive mind take hold


The situation in Iran is especially ironic, given that Mahsa Amini probably died from the vax (early 20s, sudden heart attack with no prior history)
***

Well, anyways, here’s more low-effort fakery from NASA
https://youtu.be/BJyM4Pi4vTk

I guess the moon does not get its own shadow or something

***

By the way, if anyone cares, the “Club Q” shooting a few days ago is most likely a hoax
Here’s a happy mother talking about her dead son: “he love to laugh”
https://youtu.be/yQ87M7MyJ0s

https://www.thedailybeast.com/joshua-th ... do-springs
The witness was unable to discern the gun shots from the music; but then he was also able to hear everything exactly after being shielded by the door of the dressing room? sounds about right
Last edited by sekito on Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mansur
Member
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Mansur »

sekito wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:18 pm I’m not so sure about that. Two years back, there were some form of ‘riot’ in my city, and I know a few acquaintances(friends?) who joined - they may not be the one who lead the effort, but they were certainly incited to make Molotovs and throw bricks and whatnot.

Most people are unhappy with their government at all times, you just need to give them a reason(ie. excuse) to riot, and let the hive mind take hold.
Of course, a fair number of onlookers get involved (and who wouldn't be unhappy with their situation, especially if they are warned so loudly and conspicuously?!) but these are a tiny fraction of the 'masses'. All your personal experience adds to the matter is that we now know that you have hyper reactive acquaintances.

But even if hypothesised that it is possible to incite the masses to riot, I don't think such a thing is even the purpose of those who organise these events. Because that they are obviously organised, I hope you will admit. The outcome of an actual riot cannot be calculated so easily, on the one hand, on the other hand, everyone has candy waiting him at home and has chosen rioting as an evening programme just because it is a nice break from the daily routine (watching TV in the evening). In other words, there is no crowd capable of rioting let alone revolt (maybe there never was).
sekito
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:25 am

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by sekito »

Mansur wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:10 pm
sekito wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:18 pm I’m not so sure about that. Two years back, there were some form of ‘riot’ in my city, and I know a few acquaintances(friends?) who joined - they may not be the one who lead the effort, but they were certainly incited to make Molotovs and throw bricks and whatnot.

Most people are unhappy with their government at all times, you just need to give them a reason(ie. excuse) to riot, and let the hive mind take hold.
Of course, a fair number of onlookers get involved (and who wouldn't be unhappy with their situation, especially if they are warned so loudly and conspicuously?!) but these are a tiny fraction of the 'masses'. All your personal experience adds to the matter is that we now know that you have hyper reactive acquaintances.

But even if hypothesised that it is possible to incite the masses to riot, I don't think such a thing is even the purpose of those who organise these events. Because that they are obviously organised, I hope you will admit. The outcome of an actual riot cannot be calculated so easily, on the one hand, on the other hand, everyone has candy waiting him at home and has chosen rioting as an evening programme just because it is a nice break from the daily routine (watching TV in the evening). In other words, there is no crowd capable of rioting let alone revolt (maybe there never was).
I agree generally, I certainly did not mean it could lead to an actual revolt; but I would put it this way:
The plot happens in a few phases:
1. Fake media reports of rioting
2. Some teenagers, young men who are incitable, led by the paid actors, create some actual chaos
3. A sense of distrust is formented in the society, buttressed by actual experience of the masses
4. The riots eventually stop - either disbanded or imprisoned
5. The Western government now feels justified to impose sanctions; the citizens of the country/city turn their hatred towards their neighbors and the government - some may even feel inclined to become spies or work actively against the government
6. These spies, if they are successful, might eventually(years or decades) be able to infiltrate the government and take control it from the inside
Mansur
Member
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:22 pm

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Mansur »

Yes, that is the way 'social changes' take place nowadays. My point was simply concerning your number 2. Some teenagers and (very) young men (and women), as you say.

(Your numbers 5 and 6 seem to refer specifically to eastern, i.e. still 'developing' countries. Although I find it very difficult to imagine that there could be a government in the world today in 2022 with even minimal independent decision-making ability in important areas - and I seem to recall that this idea was raised already a hundred years ago.)

Coming back to the actual rioting, - it is perhaps relevant to note that there is no point in what they are doing there, neither the vandalism, nor the banners, nor the slogans they are chanting, it is all completely pointless, strikingly pointless.

It could be noted here also that the mass, in this context, is quite related to the physical sense of the word. The very first characteristic of mass in physics is that it is inert and makes all motion only by external agency, and as soon as this ceases, motion ceases.
Post Reply