Introducing the TYCHOS

Simon Shack's (Tycho Brahe-inspired) geoaxial binary system. Discuss the book and website for the most accurate configuration of our solar system ever devised - which soundly puts to rest the geometrically impossible Copernican-Keplerian model.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Introducing the TYCHOS

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear all, I have just added this latest discovery of mine to Chapter 21 of my TYCHOS book (2nd Edition).

THE TYCHOS - AND THE "MAGIC" 137 NUMBER

Our earthly clocks can be as many as 16.5 minutes 'out of synch' in relation to the Sun at both ends of a six month period (e.g. mid-April to mid-october). According to our clocks, a solar day lasts on average for about 1436.1 minutes, yet since the Sun can oscillate around its 'mean zenith' over a six-month period by up to 16.5 minutes, we may reasonably posit that the "true mean solar day" corresponds to 1452.6 minutes (1436.1 + 16.5) of "absolute solar time". We see that 1452.6 min ≈ 24.21 h.

In 24.21 hours, the Sun will move along its orbit by about 2 595 941.5 km (107226 km/h X 24.21 h ≈ 2 595 941.5). This value turns out to be most interesting, because it is almost precisely 1/137th of the circumference of the Earth’s PVP orbit of 355 724 597km (as proposed by the TYCHOS model):
355 724 597km / 2 595 941.5 km = **137.031**.

In other words, the distance covered by the Earth in one Great Year (as it completes one PVP orbit in 25344 years) is just about 137.031 times the daily distance covered by the Sun. Or, to put it another way: for each daily rotation of the Earth, the Sun covers a distance equal to 1/137th of the Earth's orbital circumference. Well, it so happens that this peculiar 1/137 ratio is **one of the most famous and hotly-debated ‘mysteries' in physics!**

"Why the number 137 is one of the greatest mysteries in physics. Does the Universe around us have a fundamental structure that can be glimpsed through special numbers? The brilliant physicist Richard Feynman (1918-1988) famously thought so, saying there is a number that all theoretical physicists of worth should “worry about”. He called it “one of the greatest damn mysteries of physics: a magic number that comes to us with no understanding by man”. That magic number, called the fine structure constant, is a fundamental constant, with a value which nearly equals 1/137. Or **1/137.03599913**, to be precise. It is denoted by the Greek letter alpha – α.(...) Appearing at the intersection of such key areas of physics as relativity, electromagnetism and quantum mechanics is what gives 1/137 its allure." ["Why the number 137 is one of the greatest mysteries in physics" - by Paul Ratner (2018)](https://bigthink.com/hard-science/number-137-physics/)

In fact, the number 137 has preoccupied our world's most eminent physicists for decades, including the Nobel Prize-winning Wolfgang Pauli (1900-1958) who was obsessed with it his whole life: _“When I die my first question to the Devil will be: What is the meaning of the fine structure constant?”_ Pauli joked. Physicist Laurence Eaves, a professor at the University of Nottingham, thinks the number 137 would be the one you’d signal to the aliens to indicate that we have some measure of mastery over our planet and understand quantum mechanics. The aliens would know the number as well, especially if they developed advanced sciences. ["Fine Structure Constant - Sixty Symbols" (a short Youtube video featuring Professor Eaves)](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlSLIW0gZtk)

Without delving too deeply into nuclear physics, a domain beyond the scope of this book, suffice to remind the reader that electrons are believed to revolve at high speeds around an atom's nucleus (in 1912, Niels Bohr proposed his now-famous model of the atom, where the electrons orbit around the atomic nucleus "much like planets orbit the Sun"). Today, theoretical physicists refer to the perplexing, more recently-discovered 1/137 ratio as the "fine-structure constant α" (or the "coupling constant") of the electromagnetic force that binds atoms together.

"Perhaps the most intriguing of the dimensionless constants is the fine-structure constant α. It was first determined in 1916, when quantum theory was combined with relativity to account for details or ‘fine structure’ in the atomic spectrum of hydrogen. In the theory, α is the speed of the electron orbiting the hydrogen nucleus divided by c. It has the value 0.0072973525698, or almost exactly 1/137. Today, within quantum electrodynamics (the theory of how light and matter interact), α defines the strength of the electromagnetic force on an electron. This gives it a huge role. Along with gravity and the strong and weak nuclear forces, electromagnetism defines how the Universe works. But no one has yet explained the value 1/137, a number with no obvious antecedents or meaningful links."_ ["LIGHT DAWNS" - by Sidney Perkowitz (2015)](https://aeon.co/essays/why-is-the-speed ... d-of-light)

The "magic" 137 number is also described as a constant related to an electron's magnetic moment, or the "torque" that it experiences in a magnetic field. In the TYCHOS, of course, the Sun could be imagined as the "electron" that revolves at high speed around the spinning "nucleus"(which we may tentatively envision as 'the barycentric magnetic field' constituted by the Earth's PVP orbit). As we saw above, _for every diurnal rotation of the Earth, the Sun moves by a distance corresponding to 1/137th of the circumference of the Earth' PVP orbit._ Could this Sun-Earth 1/137-relationship (exhibited in the TYCHOS model) be purely accidental? Or could it perhaps help elucidate this 137-riddle that still has our world's theoretical physicists fruitlessly scratching their heads?

Dulcis in fundo, we then have this quote by John K. Webb (of the University of New South Wales, Australia), arguably the world's foremost researcher of the mysterious 137 number, a.k.a. the 'fine-structure constant Alpha': "There's something stange going on... a spatial variation... because when we look in one direction of the Universe we see Alpha being a little bit smaller - and when we look in exactly the opposite direction it's a little bit bigger."
Source: "Is Our Entire Universe Held Together By One Mysterious Number?"

In another speech, John K. Webb further muses about the 'very strange' issue of the observed, opposed variations of the constant Alpha. He explains that the two sets of data he studies are collected by two of the world's largest observatories (the Keck Observatory in Hawaii and the VLT in Chile), located practically on the opposite sides of our planet: "Using the Keck telescope, it seems as if Alpha decreases, while using the VLT, it seems as if Alpha increases. Very strange..." Once more TYCHOS model offers a plain explanation for this 'strange phenomenon': since the Earth is slowly proceeding at 1.6 km/h along its PVP orbit (along a virtually straight line), the stars "to our left" will seem to move in the opposite direction of the stars "to our right". This is also why the stars exhibit both 'positive' and 'negative' parallax - as will be thoroughly expounded and illustrated in Chapter 25. But the best is yet to come - with regards to professor Webb's most rigorous and exacting research:

As we can read in the Wikipedia's "Fine-Structure Constant" entry, John K. Webb's first, groundbreaking findings (published in 1999) reported a minuscule variation of the Alpha constant ("In 1999, a team led by John K. Webb of the University of New South Wales claimed the first detection of a variation in α.")_ Now, this variation of Aplha amounted to about "0.0000057" (of the 137 value).

We see that 0.0000057 is 0.0000041% of 137 - and 0.0000041% of 939 943 910 km (i.e. the Sun's orbital circumference) is 38.537km.

Well, in the TYCHOS model - as you may recall from Chapter 11 - the Earth moves each day along its PVP orbit by 38.428km !

So could this minuscule 'Alpha variation' that John K. Webb detected possibly be directly related to the Earth's diurnal motion? If not, we shall have to chalk this up yet again to some extraordinary coincidence, the odds of which you may choose to characterize as "astronomical" or "atomical"...

In conclusion, as assessed within the TYCHOS paradigm, the 1/137 ratio would not only seem to be 'reflected' by the Sun's daily motion vis-à-vis the "nucleus" represented by the Earth's PVP orbit, but its tiny observed variation can also be shown to be ascribable to the daily motion of the Earth itself! One can only marvel at the explanatory power of the TYCHOS model which, as we progressively apply its tenets to each and all empirically-observed cosmic motions, would even appear to extend to arcane quandaries of physics such as the pesky mystery known as the "1/137 fine-structure constant".

A recommended viewing: "Why Is 1/137 One of the Greatest Unsolved Problems In Physics?" - by PBS SPace Time

Dear Cluesforum readers, allow me to say that this is a "BOOM" - of nuclear proportions! -_- As I like to say, the TYCHOS is here to stay. :)
simonshack
Administrator

ABOUT THE SOLAR APEX AND THE SOLAR ANTAPEX

Amazingly enough, the Tychosium simulator shows the Sun moving across space just like has been determined by centuries of observations and calculations which sought to determine the Sun’s so-called apex and antapex.

In the last few centuries, astronomers have dedicated humongous efforts to determine the spatial progression & direction of the Sun - in relation to our surrounding stars. What they call the “solar antapex” is the point in the sky from which the Sun appears to be receding - whereas the "solar apex” is the point in the sky towards which the Sun appears to be approaching. To make a long story short, it has now finally been determined that the Sun is receding from a celestial point (at RA 6h28m - roughly in the direction of star Sirius) and approaching a celestial point (at RA 18h28m - roughly in direction of star Vega). Source: SOLAR APEX - at Wikiwand

Well, this would be in most excellent accordance with the TYCHOS model - which has the Sun moving precisely in such manner. My below graphic illustrates that, in the TYCHOS, the Sun would indeed (over a 12672-year period, i.e. half a TYCHOS Great Year) be MOVING AWAY from RA:6h28m - and MOVING TOWARDS RA:18h28m. In this respect, the TYCHOS model fully agrees with the observed / computed spatial progression and direction of the Sun's motion - from its antapex to its apex. Et sic probatio (or, if you will, Q.E.D.):

The TYCHOS, as I like to say, is here to stay! :)
simonshack
Administrator

OUR 811000-YEAR MEGA CYCLE

Ladies & gents,

Allow me to start off the present exposé with this rather ‘bombastic-sounding’ statement - were it only to wet your reading appetite:
if what follows won’t make your jaw drop – or totally blow your mind – probably nothing ever will! :)

I will assume that this forum's readers will have at least heard of the famed “Milankovitch cycles”; if not, you may peruse this Wikipedia page dedicated to the same - to get a general idea of what those long-term cycles are all about.

Well, in later years, a peculiar / long-term Milankovitch cycle of 405000(±500) years has become a hot topic among a wide range of diverse, wholly unrelated scientists. In fact, it would appear that the existence of this “405-kyr cycle” (kyr = kiloyear) is largely agreed upon by geologists, climatologists, dendochronologists and astronomers alike! To be sure, this is a most unique and remarkable instance of multi-disciplinary consensus between such different fields of research.

Below are a series of links to articles concerned with this ‘curious’ 405-kyr cycle

- “Geologic evidence confirms existence of 405,000-year Milankovitch cycle”

- “Jupiter and Venus Change Earth’s Orbit Every 405,000 Years”

- “Researchers have found rock-solid evidence for a 405,000 year cycle in Earth's orbit, which affects climate change”

- “Every 202,500 Years, Earth Wanders in a New Direction”

Note that the last article mentions a period of “202500 Years” which is, of course, 405000 / 2.

Now, those who have read my Tychos book will know about the 25344-year period (i.e. the “Great Year”) which is the time stipulated by the TYCHOS model for the Earth to revolve once around its PVP orbit (as illustrated in Chapter 20). Also, in Chapter 16 of my book, I expound how our Solar System seems to be pervaded by the number “16” (or round multiples / fractions thereof). I thus decided to put this “16 factor” to the test (in relation to the 405-kyr cycle) – and promptly found that:

25344 X 16 ≈ 405500 (i.e. the higher boundary of the 405000±500-year estimate of the long interval known as the “405-kyr Milankovitch cycle”).

So, having spent several years fine-tuning the accuracy of the Tychosium 3D simulator (and being quite pleased with its performance so far), I was curious to see what would happen if I added 405500 years to a given date in the Tychosium. Well, that’s when my jaw dropped…The Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars returned to the almost exact same celestial positions (ephemerides)!

You can verify this for yourselves: open the Tychosium on your laptop. Set the date at 2001-06-21 (a day that, incidentally, featured a solar eclipse). Take note of the positions of the Sun, the Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars. Then, jump forward by 405500 years to the date 407501-06-21.

I was then curious to see what would happen if I halved that 405500 value to 202750 (keeping in mind the “202500-year” period mentioned in that last article linked above). Lo and behold – the Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars returned again to the near-exact same positions!

You may now rightly ask: “so what about the Moon? Wasn’t there a solar eclipse on 2001-06-21?”

Yes indeed. So I then tried adding 811000 years (i.e. 2 X 405500) to the date 2001-06-21, which gets us to the date 813001-06-21. And that’s when my mind well & truly blew up… Lo and behold, – the Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars returned AGAIN to the same positions, while the Moon returned facing the Sun (in a solar eclipse)!

As it is, the Tychosium simulator shows that – with each 202750-year interval - the Moon “ticks” by 90° around its own orbit (as illustrated in my below, ‘mega-graphic’ - which should clarify all of this). Hence, in 811000 years – i.e. 202750 X 4 - the Moon (which in my book I call the “central driveshaft of our system”) completes what I will henceforth be calling "our System’s 811000-year MEGA CYCLE”:

But there’s more, folks: What one may call the “cherry on the cake” of all these astonishing synchronicities, is the fact that EROS (our most famous near-earth asteroid) also returns to the near-exact same position in our skies over one 811000-year MEGA CYCLE! Mind you, perhaps this shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise, since we know that EROS has a distinct 81.1-year period in which it returns CLOSEST to the Earth. Hence, in 811000 years, EROS will complete exactly 10000 such 81.1-year periods! (81.1 X 10000 = 811000).

Lastly – but not leastly - it is known that the two components of the Sirius binary system ( Sirius A and Sirius B ) revolve around each other in 50 years. This means that, in 405500 years, they will revolve around each other for a total of 8110 times (or 811000 / 100). Well, at the end of Chapter 6 of my book, I speculate that the Sirius binary system may be the “double-double” companion of our Sun-Mars binary system. Logically then, one might reasonably surmise that HALF of our revolution around Sirius is completed in 405500 years – and that a FULL such revolution is completed in 811000 years.

In any event, dear ladies and gentlemen, it is looking more and more as if we live in a formidably stable (and non-chaotic) “clockwork universe”! We may thus live our lives in the blissful assurance that no cataclysmic cosmic event will wipe out humanity anytime soon. ;)
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Is that for the second or the third edition of the book? :D
simonshack
Administrator

Flabbergasted wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:40 pm Is that for the second or the third edition of the book? :D
Dear Flabbergasted,

A couple of months ago, I actually integrated this "405-kyr" topic at the end of Chapter 16 of the 2nd Edition :

https://book.tychos.space/chapters/16-o ... -kyr-cycle

In that final section of Chapter 16, I also mention the "811000 Mega Cycle" - so I have this particular subject matter covered fairly well in the book.

However, I certainly haven't integrated in the book that new, ridiculously tall / huge graphic titled "OUR SYSTEM'S 811000-YEAR MEGA CYCLE" - as it simply wouldn't fit into even a full page ... But hey, perhaps we could add to Chapter 16 one of your proposed external QR-CODE links to the same, what say you? :)
simonshack
Administrator

REQUIEM FOR THE HELIOCENTRIC THEORY

Dear all,

Here's why the Copernican / heliocentric model of our solar system is impossible. You can test it for yourself - in the comfort of your living room! :)

That's right: the Copernican theory's explanation for the observed retrograde motions violates the most elementary laws of perspective.

It is case closed. :)
Peaker

Unread post by Peaker »

This is a good graphic and I welcome even more at this arrangement(retrograde) has to be illustrated in as many ways as possible.

I was listening to Chad A. Haag recently on YT. He said something caught my intuition. He said that a computer(AI) can't talk about itself as it would create endless reiteration and it's as if the community of Astronomers is the same...they cannot talk about themselves and what they believe... they can't reiterate what they believe to be true!
Macaria

Unread post by Macaria »

simonshack wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:34 pm You can verify this for yourselves: open the Tychosium on your laptop. Set the date at 2001-06-21 (a day that, incidentally, featured a solar eclipse). Take note of the positions of the Sun, the Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars. Then, jump forward by 405500 years to the date 407501-06-21.
Verified.

Then I tried the same exercise beginning with the date 0-01-01. The planets were at very near the same positions at 202750 y intervals as in the previous exercise. The moon changed position at about 90 degrees anticlockwise each cycle as previously. However, the moon is about 30 degrees shifted from its year zero compared to its position at the year 811000. After another 811000 y, (1622000), it is much closer to its 811000 position (rather than the position at year 0). After another 811000 years cycle, the same.

Is there something going on at the year zero?

Anyway, even with this possible glitch, the cycle is well demonstrated.

Just a lucky coincidence that it matches the other evidence though, I'm sure...
But seriously, bravo Simon!
simonshack wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:34 pm Logically then, one might reasonably surmise that HALF of our revolution around Sirius is completed in 405500 years – and that a FULL such revolution is completed in 811000 years.
Any idea how one might find evidence for such a revolution?
simonshack
Administrator

Macaria wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:02 pm
Verified.
Thanks, dear Macaria - I'm truly grateful for your verifications. In fact, they helped me fine-tune the Moon's orbital speed - by an infinitesimally small decimal amount. The Moon's (constant) orbital speed in the Tychosium has now been augmented from its previous value of "83.8521" to "83.8521007". That's right, I merely added the James Bond number "007" :) ... to the fifth decimal. Does that mean that I'm "cheating"? I dont' think so - I'm just following what I believe is a logical fine-tuning process: to be sure, I have verified that this minuscule "007" tweak further improved (in the Tychosium) the Moon's SECULAR positions / ephemerides as observed and documented across the centuries.

You will now see that the Moon returns to almost PRECISELY the same place in our skies (i.e. at about 1h47min of RA and 11°17' of DECL) between 811000-01-01 and 1622000-01-01. If you then go forward another 811000 years to the date 2433000-01-01, the Moon will appear slightly "off" - but only by ONE DAY : in fact, if you only step back by one day, i.e. from 2433000-01-01 to 2432999-12-31, the Moon will once again be at 1h47min of RA and 11°17' of DECL!... If you then proceed even further (by 811000-year steps) you will see that the Moon will return to the same place EVERY OTHER 811000-year step (but will be intermittently be "off" by 1 or 2 days EVERY OTHER 811000-year step). Why? I frankly don't know - but you may agree that it is all rather fascinating!

At the end of the day, the most remarkable fact is that - according to the TYCHOS and its Tychosium simulator - ALL of the "inner bodies" of our Solar System (i.e. Mercury, Venus, Mars and our Moon - but also the SUN!) return to the same relative & absolute angular positions in our skies every 811000 years. Surely, this cannot be a matter of pure / random coincidence, especially since geologists / astronomers / climatologists all agree about the existence of a peculiar 405500-year period (i.e. 811000 / 2) that appears to be a "reliable metronome" of sorts which pervades & regulates our Solar System in various ways (see final section of Chapter 16 of my TYCHOS book).

simonshack wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:34 pm Logically then, one might reasonably surmise that HALF of our revolution around Sirius is completed in 405500 years – and that a FULL such revolution is completed in 811000 years.
Macaria wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:02 pmAny idea how one might find evidence for such a revolution?
Well, no - not at this time, dear Macaria... But perhaps further efforts, calculi and studies (based on the TYCHOS paradigm) may unearth indications in support of this speculative musing of mine. <_<
Macaria

Unread post by Macaria »

Well, I'm very happy to be of assistance.
I have verified the precise positioning of the moon at 811000 year intervals as you have outlined.

I note that in the year zero, the moon hits precisely that sweet spot, in this case 1h46min of RA and 11°25' of DECL, on the 4th of Jan.
That is, three days later than expected compared to the date 811000/01/01.

Three days in 811000 years is near one part in ten million... So, the precision of this time cycle is amazing and I'm NOT going to be criticising the simulated moon for being unpunctual (nor the real moon if it indeed varies its lap time so minutely)!
simonshack
Administrator

Dear all, I have added this new & most astounding discovery to Chapter 20 of my upcoming 2nd Edition of the TYCHOS book. Enjoy! :)

The TYCHOS - and the magnetic pole reversals of the Sun and Earth

The so-called 'magnetic pole reversals' of the Sun and the Earth are a subject of much debate and popular fascination. Yet, no firm explanation has been proposed to this day as to the causality of these magnetic reversals, nor much less as to the diverse rates at which they occur. The TYCHOS model, short of explaining exactly why these reversals take place, provides nonetheless a compelling proposition which would account - quantitatively - for the vastly different periods of magnetic reversals of the Sun (ca. 11.5 years) and the Earth (ca. 800000 years).

Above: A conventional illustration of the concept of pole reversal (of the Earth)

Let us first take a brief look at the Sun’s 'magnetic field reversal' period - as of the official reckoning :

"During what is known as the solar cycle, the magnetic field of the Sun has reversed every 11 years over the past centuries. This flip, where the south magnetic pole switches to north and vice versa, occurs during the peak of each solar cycle and originates from a process called a “dynamo”. Magnetic fields are generated by a dynamo, which involves the rotation of the star as well as convection and the rising and falling of hot gas in the star’s interior." "3D simulations reveals why the Sun flips its magnetic field every 11 years"

So the Sun’s magnetic field, we are told, reverses in the very short period of 11 years. However, this is not an exact value since this period can vary from 9 to 14 years:

“Most people think of the solar cycle as having a fixed length of 11 years. This is not strictly true as cycles vary considerably in length from as little as 9 years to almost 14 years.” "The Length of the Solar Cycle"

It should therefore be more correct to say that the mean of this solar cycle amounts to about **11.5** years (9+14=23/2=11.5).

Do scientists have any clue as to why this solar cycle exists? Well, no:

“If you’re confused about the sun’s impending magnetic field flip, don’t feel bad — scientists don’t fully understand it, either. The sun’s magnetic field will reverse its polarity three or four months from now, researchers say, just as it does every 11 years at the peak of the solar activity cycle. While solar physicists know enough about this strange phenomenon to predict when it will occur, its ultimate causes remain mysterious.” "What Causes the Sun’s Magnetic Field Flip?"

In Chapter 16, we saw that the most recent geomagnetic reversal of the Earth’s poles occurred roughly 800000 years ago. More precisely, what is known as the "Brunhes-Matuyama reversal" is reckoned to have occurred 781000 years ago.

In the TYCHOS model, the Earth’s orbital speed (1.601169 km/h) is a mere 0.00149326% of the Sun’s orbital speed (107226 km/h). So let’s see how this pans out mathematically - with regards to the respective magnetic reversal periods of the Sun and the Earth:

0.00149326% of 781000 years amounts to ≈ **11.6624** years

In other words, it would appear that the magnetic reversals of the Sun and the Earth are regulated by - and are commensurate to - their respective orbital speeds! Another way to express this astonishing relationship would be:

- Earth's orbital speed is 66967.3 X slower than the Sun's orbital speed (107226 / 1.601169 ≈ 66967.3)
- Earth's magnetic reversals occur 66967.3 X less frequently than those of the Sun (781000 y / 11.6624 y ≈ 66967.3)

This sort of remarkable realization is, of course, only possible when viewed through the 'TYCHOS lens'. To be sure, no 'heliocentric' thesis has ever been attempted to account for the vastly different recurrence rates of the Earth's and the Sun's magnetic reversals; in absence of any official explanation for their respective periodicities, one may say that the TYCHOS model "wins by default", much like when a basketball team fails to show up at a tournament...
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Happy 5th year anniversary to your Tychos model Simon! The start of a new age.
simonshack
Administrator

patrix wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:46 pm Happy 5th year anniversary to your Tychos model Simon! The start of a new age.
Dear Patrik,

Yesterday (March 21, 2023) was indeed the 5th anniversary of the 1st Edition of my Tychos book. The 'plan' was to celebrate it with the release of the 2nd Edition, but the final editing / proofreading / book design & page layout is proving to be rather more time-consuming than expected!... Anyways, as the wise old Italian adage goes:

"Chi va piano, va sano - e va lontano." ("Thee who go slowly, go safely - and go far")

Besides, since our old planet moves at snail-pace across space, we need not worry to work at warp speed, do we? ^_^

Jokes aside, I feel confident that the 2nd Edition has the potential to start a new "age of reason" - as the sheer amount of logic and evidence it contains can only continue to be ignored and dismissed by unreasonable minds. Having said that, I'm well aware of the difficulties the TYCHOS model will encounter along the way - and not just among academic circles but also among the general public which, in this harrowing and dystopic epoch of ours, is understandably more concerned with the impending social tyranny planned for us by the Nutwork (a.k.a. "the Powers That Shouldn't Be"). However, please try and look at it this way, folks: the Nutwork clowns are constantly boasting about their scientific and technological "advancements" which they plan to use to control this planet's population with. Of course, as we have methodically exposed and dismantled on this forum for over a decade now, practically all of their "super-advanced technology marvels" (e.g. "Atomic Bombs", "Space Travels", "Mrna vaccines", etc.) are nothing but crass and vapid propaganda.

The Nutwork clowns are, evidently, "putting all their money" into convincing the general public of their purported, absolute supremacy in scientific matters.

Well, how cool would it be if the general public would realize that even their understanding of the configuration of our Solar System is a load of bunk?

I am certainly growing weary of those folks who take issue with my Tychos efforts and argue more or less as follows : "Oh Simon, why should we care about our Solar System's configuration when we have so much madness, pain & suffering to deal with here on Earth?"

Hopefully, my answer to that recurring question should now be crystal clear.
simonshack
Administrator

"TYCHOS EPIPHANY"

Ok, folks (drums rolling) - I'm truly done ! Yes, it took me some ten years to "fix" our Solar System, but I think it was all worth the effort.

Anyone who manages to (rationally) disprove the TYCHOS model deserves the "NOBEL DEBUNKING PRIZE" ! ;)

I made the below graphic in response to the most frequently-asked sort of questions I'm getting these days regarding my TYCHOS model, namely:

"What does the Earth revolve around? What exactly is at the center of its PVP orbit? Is the Earth just revolving around a random point in space? "

The answer to that last question is "no"; as you can see below, the 'secular center' of our Solar System is constantly visited by none other than Mars - the Sun's binary companion. One may perhaps say that the orbit of Mars plays the role of "pivotal barycenter" of our entire system :

I'll be eagerly awaiting for (the inevitable) aspiring debunkers who will have to argue that the TYCHOS model is just a bunch of coincidental stuff! :lol:

(Also, I'll be awaiting for those numerologists who will say that "6336" is tantamount to 6-6-6... and that Simon Shack is thus a demonic kabalist! :rolleyes: )

Oh, and by the way, you may verify for yourselves my above composited graphic by perusing the TYCHOSIUM simulator: https://ts.tychos.space/

Does anyone think I deserve a little support for what I've been doing in the last decade - with NO financial support (or academic study grants) whatsoever? If so, feel free click on this forum's donate button, I will much appreciate your help to keep afloat, as I am currently unable "to make ends meet". Much love and thanks to those who will do so! :wub: :wub:
simonshack
Administrator

Dear Swedish forum readers (I think there are a few of you :) ),

On September 3, 2023 - in about two weeks time - I willl be travelling to Stockholm to present the TYCHOS model along with Patrik Holmqvist. The talk will be held in Swedish and the running time should be about 3 hours (including break, Q & A session and buffet with ‘Swedish fika’). We both hope to see you there - välkomna !

You will find the details of the meet-up here: https://foreningencuibono.se/

Link to event page / invite on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/events/9899135 ... f=newsfeed