Sending TYCHOS to Astronomy Institutions

Simon Shack's (Tycho Brahe-inspired) geoaxial binary system. Discuss the book and website for the most accurate configuration of our solar system ever devised - which soundly puts to rest the geometrically impossible Copernican-Keplerian model.
patrix

Re: Sending TYCHOS to Astronomy Institutions

Unread post by patrix »

I agree https://thesocialservice1.bandcamp.com/ ... er-of-time :D

Happy birthday Simon! And you may be pleased to know that writing this is procrastination from my work on the new Tychosium. I have some weird technical issues but I've finally found a way to solve them.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Here is what you can read on the main page of the site that has just published an article quoting my TYCHOS research:

"The Vatican Observatory is one of the oldest active astronomical observatories in the world, with its roots going back to 1582 and the Gregorian reform of the calendar. Headquartered at the papal summer residence in Castel Gandolfo, outside Rome, this official work of the Vatican City State supports a dozen priests and brothers (Jesuits and diocesan) from four continents who study the universe utilizing modern scientific methods." https://www.vaticanobservatory.org/

I have to wonder if my fate will be that of Galileo (who was supposedly confined in house arrest for the rest of his life) or that of Giordano Bruno (who was burned at the stake)! :lol:
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

However it turns out I'm really glad to see you're getting some airtime at some of these influential sites. As I've said many times before there's no such thing as bad publicity.
Peaker

Unread post by Peaker »

Well I, for one, was a bit disapointed in the article. Could he have picked a more recondite part of The Tychos?

And it's good to raise the burning of Bruno here as it points out just how significant the operation of our Solar System is to everyday life here on Planet Earth. They don't burn you for just passing the time of day.

The Microscopic and the Macroscopic are the domains that rule our world, it seems.
simonshack
Administrator

Peaker wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:34 pm And it's good to raise the burning of Bruno here as it points out just how significant the operation of our Solar System is to everyday life here on Planet Earth. They don't burn you for just passing the time of day.
No, dear Peaker - today they won't burn you at the stake: they will just ignore and ridicule any 'heretic' evidence that contradicts heliocentrism (using the weight and brunt of the 'widely-accepted and peer-reviewed academic science'). By doing so, they obtain the exact same effect as assassinating / silencing the messenger - without the inconvenience and stigma of being called 'cold-blooded murderers'...
simonshack
Administrator

ADMIN NOTICE (Simon): I have moved the last 7 posts of this thread (containing our former forum member Mansur's last gobbledygook) to the "Derailing Room" : https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?t=1222&start=1815