ACE BAKER - top September Clues "plagiarist"

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
lux

Re: ACE BAKER - top September Clues "plagiarist"

Unread post by lux »

Who must give permission to record a telephone or in-person conversation?

Federal law permits recording telephone calls and in-person conversations with the consent of at least one of the parties. See 18 U.S.C. 2511(2)(d). This is called a "one-party consent" law. Under a one-party consent law, you can record a phone call or conversation so long as you are a party to the conversation. Furthermore, if you are not a party to the conversation, a "one-party consent" law will allow you to record the conversation or phone call so long as your source consents and has full knowledge that the communication will be recorded.

In addition to federal law, thirty-eight states and the District of Columbia have adopted "one-party consent" laws and permit individuals to record phone calls and conversations to which they are a party or when one party to the communication consents. source
But, though it's probably legal, that doesn't mean it isn't underhanded.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Alexander Collin Baker on fecebook: https://www.facebook.com/acebaker1234/friends

:mellow:

"Who is Ace Baker'?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEZDlxTXKBU
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

Thanks for the summary, Simon. I'm sorry he treated you that way. It's difficult for me to understand how anyone can watch the 9/11 footage and Sandy Hook and Boston and more and not see the media fakery. Once you understand what they've been doing, there is no going back and it's just so blatantly obvious. This site is the only place with the real truth and I'm grateful for it.
MSXsystems

Why was the Ace Baker film put out?

Unread post by MSXsystems »

I actually found this forum and Simons vid after watching the Ace Baker vid. I watched his vid and was thinking....yea this seems right but something was off....the guy seemed weird and his vid had cringe music parts and later I saw some fake suicide vid....the guy seemed phoney. So why was he even commissioned to make the film? I dont think there was enough people considering no-planes where they had to go into damage control and get some agent to put out a vid to direct people in the wrong way, so why then? I know the disinfo in it such as the nuclear bomb and not saying most of it was CGI but only the planes....I guess it didn't work on me because I revisited the no-planes idea a year later by googling more about it and ended up finding the truth here I stead of being mislead permanently.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Ace Baker is just another Alex Jones, whereby the truth can interfere with the brand.