Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
kalliste

Re: Fakery in Orbit: THE I$$

Unread post by kalliste »

I think the ISS is up there or at least something that reasonably can look like it from the ground and the trick is it's at the limit of how high you can get with rockets. Rockets won't work in a hard vacuum but they'll go up to some height and indeed you could shoot things up higher with a gun once the rocket was tapped out. The ISS which we see from the ground could have been rocketed up to as high as it can get. They can dock rockets with it once it has fallen in orbit and needs a boost up, a rocket can dock with more fuel and the ISS can re-boost itself get back to maximum height. So in principle measurements from the ground of the ISS would tell us how high rockets can get if my hypothesis is correct.

They have to fake all the stuff of what's supposedly happening in it because the main thing that's happening is keeping it in orbit. It's on the face of laughable to pretend it would be a shirt sleeve environment in there. If what NASA / ESA claim about the workings of the ISS were true a trivial failure that is not reasonably foreseeable would constantly threaten instant death to the astronots. It's beyond absurd, submarines (even ships) have bulkhead doors and warships and submarines will close bulkhead doors when things get iffy. There's no bulkhead door circus play on the ISS, for instance when space debris threatens there should be a bulkhead door closing and consequent inconvenience, so that is a dead giveaway. The weird thing is so many SF films riff on the submarine bulkhead doors trope how could they have missed it? The more you think about it the more insane it becomes.
Discumbobulate

Unread post by Discumbobulate »

Like your point about the bulkhead doors and shirt sleeve environment.

About ISS being up there - it's possible if we disregard the assumption that gravity is an effect of an attraction between mass at distance otherwise ISS would begin it's descent to earth immediately any propelling force stops.

Gravity is not as we are told in my opinion . I think you can put something up there using rockets via ballistic trajectory but the air pressure at 62 mls altitude is about a millionth of sea level pressure 14psi. So no thrust possible at the given 235ml height of ISS. Also satellites are regularly put up there by balloon , and they do stay aloft for years. This disproves gravity as a function of mass. It appears self illuminated or hologrammatic maybe . But how do we see it at 235 mls up?
Flying Saucer Man

Unread post by Flying Saucer Man »

Gravity yes. I believe the secret to gravity is that there is none.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

Flying Saucer Man wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:33 amI believe the secret to gravity is that there is none.
There is a thread by the name "What is gravity?" where you are welcome to expound your gravitational hypotheses .... if you can hold on to the keyboard long enough.

(I trust you have a sense of humor)
Mansur

Unread post by Mansur »

kalliste wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:43 am So in principle measurements from the ground of the ISS would tell us how high rockets can get if my hypothesis is correct.
But it cannot be measured from one single place. From several fairly distant pre-selected well-chosen locations by simultaneous / well-coordinated measurements, perhaps it could be...* The point has been raised a couple of times here; - and it seems rather odd that, although so much work is done on the subject, by amateurs and semi-professionals alike, no co-operations have ever been done. (?)
______
Ed. : * In principle, even two such observation/measurement points are sufficient for the calculation.
kalliste

Unread post by kalliste »

In another thread I've posted my theory of how rockets can work in the vacuum space, it's just not how NASA is fond of telling us but it's in a manner engineers could make something work. I think it's obvious NASA and all the BS about exploring space is just a way of looting money and hiding nefarious goings on and pretty much everything NASA puts out is for the purposes of control of public perception. The ISS is now joined by a Chinese space station and what is interesting from the meta point of view is why China was excluded from the ISS when Russia wasn't and what value there is in China having their own psyop running.

I firmly believe all the conflict between "great powers" and "emerging powers" is completely fake to construct a narrative that keeps the word's populations under control and in line with plans with made at the supranational scale. The simplest solution to the China space station conundrum is that it's a way of restarting the fake "space race" to justify throwing yet more money at NASA and ESA. China has clearly been tasked to play the bad guy alongside Russia at present. The next logical move in this narrative is for Russia to withdraw from the ISS and join up with the Chinese space station effort. It seems to be mostly on the back burner at the moment though thanks to the Ukraine shenanigans.

So, my prediction: when the Ukraine psyop winds down the "space race" will come to the fore with China-Russia vs NASA-ESA and a whole pile of money on fire. Probably with plenty of UFO/UAP thrown in for good measure.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

DECIDE FOR YOURSELVES :

Wikipedia source of official NASA poster of their (alleged) "ISS" 2009 crew : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expedition_21

Do you feel fooled yet? If not, I'm afraid I can't help you. -_-

Oh wait, perhaps some of you will say that "NASA is just being cool"- and that this is just an innocent and humorous way of advertising their space exploits? Well, if so, I STILL cannot help you. If you are happy that NASA spends billions of taxpayers' monies to sell you this ongoing & pathetic space travel hoax, you'll probably buy ANYTHING that the government sells you. Good luck with your lives! You're probably the same sort of folks who let themselves being inoculated with toxic broths.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

I really have only a few of questions regarding this alleged ISS.

How many people are supposed to be up there?
What do they do all day?
What real-life experiments have they done, are doing, are going to do?
What 'break-throughs' have they accomplished which could not be done on the ground or rare atmosphere where possible (if possible)?
Where can we evaluate the results of these alleged 'experiments'?

Answers on a postage stamp, please.

Be well.
heniek1812

Unread post by heniek1812 »

Have a look at how a vacuum chamber looks that is used on Earth by the military to test .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSHPxIem-14

We are told,
Both the US Space Shuttle Program and International Space Station make use of a 14.7 psi normal cabin barometric pressure, as this requires the least adaptation by crewmembers and avoids confounding of scientific experiments that might be affected by atmospheric pressures different from the terrestrial standard.
Then we are given these specs for the much larger ISS "utility hub" called Harmony, also known as Node 2.
Harmony is the second of three node modules on the United States Orbital Segment (USOS).[13] It is composed of a cylindrical, 5.1 cm (2.0 in) thick 2219-T851 aluminium alloy pressure shell with two endcones and is thermally insulated by a goldised Kapton blanket. It is protected from micrometeoroids by 98 panels, each made from a composite sandwich of stainless steel and 6061-T6 aluminium alloy, and a secondary barrier of Kevlar/resin.[14][15] The design is based on the existing Multi-Purpose Logistics Module, as well as the European Space Agency's Columbus module (both of which have only one passive Common Berthing Mechanism [CBM]).[13] There are six CBMs on Harmony: the aft CBM that connects it to Destiny is passive; the rest are active.[16]
This thing is at around ~420 km up in space, where pressure is basically zero. Any stress induced crack will invite molecules to seek it out and try and escape.

The chamber in the video that we saw the military uses certainly was not made of 5 cm aluminum !!!!
Why not ?

Here is an image of what CERN uses. To my eye the thickness of whatever metal they are using is much thicker than 5 cm.

Here is another chamber where they don't even attempt to simulate space vacuum. Look at those bolts !!!!

https://www.wired.com/2013/08/up-into-t ... pace-suit/

My specialty is not structural engineering but no one will convince me that the LEM tin can survived in Space and landed on the Moon.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Actually to maintain a higher pressure than the surrounding atmosphere does not require a very strong container. A soda can or a plastic bottle can hold about three times the atmospheric pressure and the pressure cabin of an airplane is not very thick. To maintain a lower pressure than the surroundings is much more stressful, and that is why vacuum chambers needs to have thick walls.

But regadless, the ISS and all space travel is absolutely fake, since the rockets they claim to use can not produce any thrust in the unrestricted vacuum of space.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Let's all hope that the I$$ bullshite is finally hitting the fan... -_-

ImageBringing NASA lies to the county commissioners

Source : https://fakeologist.com/blog/2023/04/28 ... issioners/
Discumbobulate

Unread post by Discumbobulate »

Nice video - is this the response?

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2023 ... -hand-slot

Also this :https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2023 ... -moon-dust.

Sources of apollo moon dust revealed?
chocopeluche

Unread post by chocopeluche »

I find the topic of NASA fakery compelling in many ways, but some parts with regards to satellites I struggle with due to the perceivable utility they provide. I found this video on youtube where a ground-based observer is able to read information from an orbiting weather satellite the russian "M2 Meteor". Youtube link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_QpKGK0tuE . Its claimed altitude is 832 Km (source https://www.eoportal.org/satellite-miss ... 2-2#launch ), and the images he downloads seem to show ground features that are verifiable by other means. Personally I believe its possible for NASA fakery to exist while acknowledging the existence of unmanned satellites at high altitudes (same as ISS) but Im open to other explanations, maybe this can spark some discussion. thanks
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

For some reason I can´t figure out, currently there are many short compilations of space fakery going around on social media.

A couple of examples:
Bubbles on the ISS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r21gMh ... sp=sharing
Moon clownery: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I_GOAS ... sp=sharing

Assuming it´s actual NASA footage, it contains clips I hadn´t seen before.

Perhaps it´s a good time for this, just as the USAF, Washington and NASA are moving into high gear with the alien invasion deception.

Several of my acquaintances now fully accept NASA is a dream factory and never went beyond the atmosphere. Not bad.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Flabbergasted wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 8:19 pm For some reason I can´t figure out, currently there are many short compilations of space fakery going around on social media.
And have you noticed if any or all of these are pushers, or at least "believers", of flat Earth?