THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
simonshack
Administrator

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by simonshack »

sekito wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:39 pm Did anyone on the forum ever made a case for the 2003 Iraq war being a hoax?
I found a thread on the war casualties:
https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?t ... t=Iraq+war
Indeed dear sekito - as thoroughly demonstrated by that research that I performed back in 2013, most if not all Anglo-American war casualties definitely appear to be faked.

Ten years have passed since I published those findings here at CF and , so far, only crickets... :mellow:

I warmly commend you for keeping up the noble mission of alerting the people to the staggering amount of fakery surrounding our lives. It's a rather thankless task - but one that must be pursued in order to restore sanity on this planet.
sharpstuff

Unread post by sharpstuff »

Simon wrote:
I warmly commend you for keeping up the noble mission of alerting the people to the staggering amount of fakery surrounding our lives. It's a rather thankless task - but one that must be pursued in order to restore sanity on this planet.
Here is my list of: Great scams
(in no particular order). Feel free to add !

Global Warming
Global Cooling
Global Dimming
Climate change (as advertised)
D.N.A.
Viruses
Bacteria
Germs
Cell structure
‘Vaccinations’
Fluoride in products and water
Fad diets
Most dentistry
Most ‘medicines’
Psychiatry
Most, if not all, psychology
Religions/Cults of any type
Trans-humanism
Wind turbines (for 'energy')
Solar panels (for 'energy')
Space travel/satellites etc.
Atomic/nuclear bombs
Nuclear power stations
Atom/molecular theory
Standard ‘Universe’ theories
Artificial intelligence
Electric vehicles
Crypto-currencies
Most (if not all) wars (in some way)
Most 'great' people regarded as philanthropists
Evolution/Dinosaurs etc.
Fiat money, Stocks and Bonds
WW2 ‘holocaust’
The so-called ‘Green’ agenda

Be well.
sekito

Unread post by sekito »

simonshack wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:03 am It's a rather thankless task - but one that must be pursued in order to restore sanity on this planet.
I mainly do it for my love for truth, and to serve as a record/documentation (knowledge) for anyone who wants to continue these research.
As I have expressed some time ago, I do not think 'information' per se can make those who are unwilling to see reality come to their senses; or: 'restore sanity', in your words.
If there is a way to make people face reality, and that is to think for themselves, that would be through 'Philosophy' and 'Art':

Philosophy - to understand what it means to live, to think, and to feel.
Philosophy, as I see it, has been heavily tainted by the corruption of religion (i.e. Gnosticism-Christianity, Hindiusm-Buddhism) and illogical ideologies,
which are almost always teaching people to deny their Self and Reality, to desire to live in some other world rather than 'this world'.
Personally I see one of the issues with the modern world as people's unwillingness to 'suffer' - to grieve for themselves;
to grieve for having been deceived, taken advantage of, toyed with;
unless they can come to accept these emotions, they will remain unable to face reality.

The other arm, Art - also called 'rhetoric', but it goes further than persuasion;
rather than to convince rationally through Philosophy, Art rouses emotionally -
to feel what is 'right', and to feel what is 'wrong' with the world; and with themselves
That is also the reason I think why so much effort has been put in controlling and degrading Art by the 'Controllers' -
Hollywood, 'Modern Art', the constant focus on 'horror' - murders, wars, aliens, and on 'pleasure' - mobile games, endless streaming services, social media.

Of course, real Philosophy and true Art does exist and get created still,
but the problem is how to make them become known in this sea of controlled and useless information(distratcion).

sharpstuff wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:56 am

D.N.A.
Most dentistry
Most, if not all, psychology
Religions/Cults of any type
Space travel/satellites etc.
Nuclear power stations
Atom/molecular theory
Standard ‘Universe’ theories
Artificial intelligence
Most (if not all) wars (in some way)
I wonder what you mean by DNA as a scam:
if you mean genetic theory, i.e. predicting/altering traits from genes, I would agree with you;
or perhaps its random nature, i.e. Darwinism, I would also agree with you - though I still believe in evolution, or more explicitly 'conscious-directed' fast evolution.
I also think so-called 'genetic engineering' is actually selective breeding masquerading as a manipulating genes;
given the unreliability of even the latest techniques such as CRISPR,
I just don't see how the geneticists could have achieved what they claimed to achieve decades ago.

Dentistry... well, other than the necessity of pulling out the wisdom teeth, and the use of anesthetics; what do you disagree with?

Psychology, at its core, is more a Philosophy than Science;
I would agree that some psychological claims, especially those related to 'conformity'/'authority' to be faked,
such as the 'Stanford Prison experiment', 'Milgram obedience experiment', the so-called 'bystander effect', 'Asch conformity study' etc,
and the majority of psychology 'studies' to be completely useless (but then, so are all other 'Sciences'),
but again Psychology are theories of how humans think, feel, behave etc, as such it is difficult to characterize the study of it as a scam
Religion, as well, is a kind of Philosophy. Perverted? Yes, for almost all mainstream religions;
but at its core, lies an underlying Truth.

I have seen some discussions on the nature of Nuclear power stations,
but so far I have not seen any convincing argument of how it generates energy if not by 'radioactive material';
what are your thoughts on this? Burning Hydrogen/Oxygen?

Particle physics is wrong, mostly because (I believe) there is a misunderstanding of the nature of reality,
which comes from the rejection of ether.
Other than universe theories, I will add modern astrology (black holes, quasars etc.) are just as unconfirmable;
I also think General Relativity is wrong in its manipulation of time (Special Relativity is fine for me, at the current moment).
We also don't know the true structure (and shape!) of planets, moons and the stars, whether they have expanded/are expanding (which seems to be the case).
Speaking of which, the world map is also suspicious, especially the two poles;
for example, a lot of the imagery and footage of Antarctica is extremely fishy.

'Artificial intelligence' - that is a very broad area;
artificial general intelligence(AGI) still seems unachievable,
as well as using AI to predict stock prices(i.e. quants) (sidenote: the stock market is entirely manipulated anyways),
autonomous self-driving is over-exaggerated,
and bipedal robots are fake.
But, at the same time, AI ultimately is picking out patterns, which is really nothing new: WolframAlpha, Search engines, (programming) language parsers already exist.
The recent GPT4 seems to me to be an aggregate of these existing technologies, coupled with some language-generation capabilities.
True, that I think OpenAI is lying about it being a 'large language model'; and personally I don't find it that useful (I have no problem with using a search engine),
but it is what it is.

Wars - I would add 'terrorism' (foreign and domestic), riots, 'serial murders' or high profile murders, assassinations;
as well as plane crashes, natural disasters - especially the recent ones: fires, earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis etc,
man-made disasters - train crashes, oil leaks etc.

Others 'scams' you have not mentioned:
- Chronology before the 20th century, the modern understanding of 'historical' events, dynasties and cultures
- paleontology, dating techniques; (some) archaeology findings
- economic theory or money theory, or better called 'politics'; central banking
- modern cell theory, modern theory of how the brain works (neurotransmitters, synapses etc.)
- feasibility of 'nanobots'
- feasibility(or usefulness) of quantum computing
- mainstream nutritional advice
- peak oil, the origin of oil
- other theories of modern physics: gravity waves, 'quantum mechanics' (?, I have my doubts)
- world population and other population statistics
- political theory, geopolitics (as we all know, it's just for show)

Some other doubts I have:
- does North Korea truly exist? - both as a country, and as a place on the map
it seems to me 'North Korea' is just a theme park that tourists can go to, and Hollywood would occasionally produce some news-worthy clips to maintain its presence;
but I seriously doubt if there is a 'population' there. And if not, does it even exist physically?

- plant-based meat, or lab-grown meat
This is an idea I have just the other day,
could the so called 'fake meat' actually be regular meat (mixed with some soy, salt and other stuff)?
Regular meat renamed in order to be upsold

============================================================================

Ah yes, recent psy ops! What do we have:
- Nashville shooting - the vicsims generation software is getting really good nowadays, I personally can't see any gaffs with the photos this time
- St Petersburg bombing - still had to keep the 'war' narrative going, I see
- Artemis II crew announced - I see they're finding the usual actors(and actresses)
simonshack
Administrator

IMPORTANT SEPTEMBER CLUES ANNOUNCEMENT (April 2023)

Hear hear, everybody !

The domain of our historical website septemberclues.info (founded in 2009) has been attacked and stolen by some low-life 'domain hijackers' - and is thus 'dead' and no longer active.

Fortunately, we have been able to reinstate the site under the domain name https://www.septemberclues.org/

Everything should thus be OK - but if you care about the September Clues research, please diffuse this domain change as far and wide as you possibly can !
sekito

Unread post by sekito »

I've been keeping an eye on the Sudan conflict, which I have proven to myself to be fake;
for example, see this badly staged hospital shelling https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojaaz8hc9-s
or search for "Khartoum smoke" images and see how they're poorly photoshopped

One particular aspect caught my attention: Operation Kaveri - an operation conducted by Indian Army Forces to evacuate Indian citizens from Sudan.
I have determined from the photos available that the images are at least manipulated, if not completely fabricated through AI-generation
through the distorted hands and fingers in the photos
https://twitter.com/indiannavy/status/1 ... 1906485256
https://twitter.com/MEAIndia/status/1650793277812260865
https://twitter.com/MEAIndia/status/1650947190335115264
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/op ... r-AA1akxFS

What's new to me is that, it seems the VIDEOS from the 'Operation' also show the same feature- i.e. distorted hands/fingers;
you can judge for yourselves:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlvQYx9jjgk
https://twitter.com/SouleFacts/status/1 ... 5256423424
https://twitter.com/satyaagrahindia/sta ... 4222367744

If I am right, this can mean either 2 things:
1. someone intentionally manipulated the videos to give the hands an odd appearance - this has happened before in other psy-ops with photos of allegedly dead people, but I'm not aware it was done with people who are 'alive', and certainly not in videos
2. the video is AI-generated - AI is notoriously bad at generating hands so the artifact would be understandable; but this would mean that 'THEY' now possess the ability to generate VIDEOS of vicsims, not just photos

If the 2nd case is true, and the videos are AI-generated,
then it means 'THEY' now have the ability to
1. create a large amount of videos at a low budget:
2. videos with large amount of people/victims, and no longer limited to a few crisis actors
3. the 'actors' will likely have better 'acting' as they do not need to be 'trained'

-We might be entering a new phase of fakery
Peter

Unread post by Peter »

Sharpstuff agree with your list except maybe a couple of things. Why is solar power a scam? I think it is extremely inefficient and given to us as a joke in lieu of a much more efficient method that would be feasible eg atmospheric electricity. But people do buy these systems in sunny countries and they do produce electricity and they claim it cheaper long term that the grid.

Crypto currency a scam? Isn't it just another investment? Another that doesn't have any real value other than what someone else will pay for it. (Gold is considered a solid investment with tangible value but that's a con. Cash also has none. Property does, shares in a company do).
sekito

Unread post by sekito »

Peter wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:28 pm Crypto currency a scam? Isn't it just another investment? Another that doesn't have any real value other than what someone else will pay for it. (Gold is considered a solid investment with tangible value but that's a con. Cash also has none. Property does, shares in a company do).
Depends on your threshold of what is considered a ‘scam’: almost all crypto exchanges can be traced back to one or two companies: Bitfinex and Coinbase, it was also speculated that Coinbase created Bitfinex. Bitfinex in turn created Binance which is arguably the largest exchange right now https://twitter.com/BoringSleuth/status ... 4176862208
And binance in turn created other exchanges, some now bankrupted.
FTX was also one of Binance’s secret subsidiaries.
Since the exchanges are all own by the same entity, it has effective monopoly over the coin prices.

Since Bitfinex can create Tether(USDT) out of thin air, the unbacked Tether is used to hike up prices in the exchanges (through bots) so bettors are liquidated, would you consider this a ‘scam’?
Also, many exchanges offer absurdly high interest rates, which is very reminiscent of Ponzi schemes - and many exchanges indeed went ‘bankrupt’ (read: clients’ funds become unrecoverable)

Moreover, it was long argued that Satoshi Nakamoto stands for ‘Central Intelligence’, i.e. CIA
Markus

Unread post by Markus »

I like to add: the construction industry

Construction is traditionally a sector/vehicle for the financial sector to pump liquidity/ create jobs in the economy.

But the building/construction itself that is to be created, do we really need that? Most of the time not.

In my town we have a football stadium which is about 85 years old, its still going strong. Now they want to build a new stadium. The construction lobby is mainly pushing it. Not the football club or the muncipality.
simonshack
Administrator

ANNOUNCING RELEASE OF THE NEW SOCIAL SERVICE ALBUM

Album freely accessible at: https://thesocialservice1.bandcamp.com/ ... ing-curves

After a three-year hiatus, The Social Service is finally back with a new album – “Learning Curves” – for the joy of our billions of human and animal fans! 😉 (yup, it appears that even dogs, birds and butterflies enjoy our social services).

Most of the tracks of “Learning Curves” were recorded during the wretched lockdown imposed on this world’s citizens (most of which should now hopefully have awakened to the pathetic shenanigans conspired by our demented world rulers). For a number of reasons, this sickening global farce also slowed down our music making, yet it inspired some duly sardonic / poetic vibes & lyrics (in line with our current world situation) that should put a smile on your face.

The album cover is – of course – dedicated to my TYCHOS model of the Solar System which has kept me ‘swinging with the stars’ for the last decade, while still rocking with my band from time to time. We hope you’ll enjoy what we truly feel is the most diverse and colorful album we’ve ever put together (as we soon will celebrate our band’s 20-year anniversary).

As ever, we have published our new album at the "freebie-music" Bandcamp website - in true 'social service style'. However, we would of course be very happy if some of you would purchase the album (it downloads in higher / top audio quality) in order to support our unsigned and pretty much penniless band. :)
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Thank you, Simon, for all of your brilliant work on the Tychos, and for your music, which I am in process of listening to your latest album.

Question: How does a [bot] become a registered user?
In total there are 44 users online :: 2 registered, 1 hidden and 41 guests . . .

Registered users: Ahrefs [Bot], HonestlyNow, Semrush [Bot]
simonshack
Administrator

HonestlyNow wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:57 pm Thank you, Simon, for all of your brilliant work on the Tychos, and for your music, which I am in process of listening to your latest album.

Question: How does a [bot] become a registered user?
In total there are 44 users online :: 2 registered, 1 hidden and 41 guests . . .

Registered users: Ahrefs [Bot], HonestlyNow, Semrush [Bot]
Your kind words of appreciation are much appreciated, dear HonestlyNow - I'll keep keeping on ... :)

I've no idea how bots can register themselves - lol! I'll forward the question to our current Swedish webmaster, Timo - who might be able to solve the mystery...
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

A 644-page report on Hunter Biden´s "laptop from hell". I haven´t read much yet, but it seems like there is a lot of meat in it:

https://bidenlaptopreport.marcopolousa. ... x.html#p=1

(Microsoft Edge has rated the site "dangerous" and attempts to block access).
Flabbergasted
Administrator

In this amusing passage from Conan Doyle's "A Study in Scarlet", Dr. Watson (who has just met Sherlock Holmes) holds up the Copernican theory as the utmost minimum any civilized person ought to be aware of. However, the passage has nothing to do with heliocentrism, and of course Dr. Watson is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. It is about how we use (or waste) our mental energy and capacity, and as such is quite relevant, even more so in our times of information overload than in Queen Victoria's day.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17OFpcq ... sp=sharing (Read by Stephen Fry)

The question we have to ask ourselves at every turn is: What is important?
Nefilimp

Unread post by Nefilimp »

So we have hit a new low in the Netherlands; a new law pushed through in that convenient timeframe between the falling of a cabinet and elections, states the following;
14-07-2023
It is explicitly forbidden to publicly condone, deny or downplay the horrors of the Holocaust. This has been decided by the cabinet on the proposal of Minister of Justice and Security Yesilgöz-Zegerius. Discrimination and racism are already banned. With this ban, victims and surviving relatives of genocide and other war crimes will also be specifically protected against particularly hurtful statements that deny and trivialize these types of international crimes.

With this specific criminal law prohibition, the government is implementing the European obligations to explicitly criminalize certain forms of public condoning, denial or far-reaching downplaying of genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes. Abusive forms of condoning, denial or trivialization of these international crimes will carry a maximum prison sentence of 1 year. The ban is part of the European criminal law re-implementation bill.
I think the most important part of this new law is that it refers to other war crimes and crimes against humanity, like for example 911 and most of the other events this forum talks about. As an example, in the near future they might claim Covid was a bioweapon used by China and I state there is not even a virus to begin with. One year in jail!

Isn't it great to live in a country where you have freedom of speech? ^_^

#edited to remove typo
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Flabbergasted wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:10 pmIn this amusing passage...
At the conclusion of the adventure, Sherlock aphoristically asserts the reason for the existence of all media fakery research:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18Nqzuf ... sp=sharing