REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
simonshack
Administrator

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by simonshack »

Welcome to the forum, kalliste!

I've been lurking a bit today at your site http://dvc.org.uk/wp/ - and have truly enjoyed your quirky and humorous writing style.

Many years ago I briefly visited the Philippines (Manila & Cebu) and have always wished to return there some fine day - for a number of reasons.
kalliste

Unread post by kalliste »

Thanks for your comments Simon. My blog is really for me so I can look back it's more of a public diary of a very odd kind. I think events have reached a stage where if your sense of humour fails you it's all just too dark. The enormity of the crimes committed by the ruling families, both historically and presently, are bad enough but the fact that the vast body of humanity go along like sheep is the really hard part. The Inevitable Zombie Apocalypse was here all along but I couldn't see it.
Markus

Unread post by Markus »

Hi All,

I am from Rotterdam Netherlands, 40 years old and following cluesforum for 10 years now.

I read a lot. I travelled to India and Egypt. I am planning to become a truckdriver.

Currently I sort of have a midlife crisis. Mainly because I realize how much fake jobs/careers there are.

https://www.henrymakow.com/2021/02/its- ... stone.html

I read the book Bullshitjobs from the late writer David Graeber.

I like to contribute more, I think the origins of fakery have do with capitalsm/parasitism, it's all about the money but they won't tell you that, the most important person in any business is the salesmanager.

It seems like real jobs pay less because they are real, fake jobs pay more because they are fake.

Kind Regards,

Markus
simonshack
Administrator

Hello, Markus. I agree with your view that real jobs pay less than fake ones. If it were the other way around, I'd be a rich man... :P

Welcome to the forum.
Markus

Unread post by Markus »

Thanks Simon,

You are a musician right? Anyway you live in the City of God so money doesn't matter tonight.

:)
ashwinder

Unread post by ashwinder »

Hey all,

I am quite new to understanding the extent of deception carried out for so long by media and governments globally. I knew of 'conspiracy theories' but never once looked into them, dismissing them without examining or even thinking to examine them.

Then 2020 happened. Like many others, this woke me up. I saw for myself the explanations that didn't make sense, articles being rewritten to spin them to inspire fear when the original would have done no such thing, the backtracking and flip-flopping when proposed strategies to 'flatten the curve' never worked out, the sheer amount of censorship against anyone speaking out contrary to the narrative, the complete fabrications published by news agencies - all sounding the same even though they're supposed to be independent. Just the incessant barrage of lies and irrationality which has carried on for years.

And so began the journey into the rabbit hole which eventually found me here. I don't have much to offer to the 9/11 or NASA side of things; I only found this place within the past couple of months, so I've only just learned about the lies and deception involved there. But I am well-versed in the corona nonsense and the germ/virus fallacies, and while I'm late to the party, new bullshit about anything and everything continues to be fed to us, to which my relatively newfound skepticism is now honed.

It's good to join everyone here :)
panertos

Unread post by panertos »

Hi,

I only recently discovered your forum, where I found numerous topics that coincide with what I've been writing about and investigating.

For approximately 7 years now, I've been on a journey to uncover the truth, which initially began with doubts over the official Holocaust narrative. After visiting Treblinka, I found it implausible that 1 million people were killed there, considering there's no discernible evidence to corroborate that.

This led me down a path of extensive research to comprehend what's truly happening. In the process, I've become convinced that large portions of our history are fabricated. It's been a distressing experience, compelling me to question many ideas I previously held.

I have a particular interest in the following topics:
- The Cold War - I perceive it as a media conflict that mutually benefitted the USSR and the USA after WW2
- The fabrication of nuclear weapons - A cornerstone of the Cold War narrative
- The manipulation of fear as a means of control - from the Cold War to climate change, COVID-19, racial tension, and more
- WW1 - A conflict among national elites culminating in the worst sacrifice in history
- Inflated death tolls (in events like 9/11, the Ukraine war, the Gulag, and WW2)
- The use of sexuality as a tool for social engineering
- The exaggerated narratives of child abuse within the Catholic Church
- The push towards a single international power structure (so the Catholic Church poses a direct threat)

And much more.

I have personally worked in propaganda and marketing, and therefore have a deeper understanding of mind manipulation.

Furthermore, I am a Catholic. “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

In essence, I believe in the liberation that truth brings. Lies, on the other hand, perpetuate enslavement.

I hope to contribute valuable insights.

Thank you.
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

panertos wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:58 amI hope to contribute valuable insights.
Hi panertos,

Good to have you on the forum. Your list of topics sounds very good. In particular, we could use some fresh research on the Cold War and how and by whom it was managed at top level. What role did "intelligence agencies" play in it? Why was it necessary? Why did it end the way it did?

Also, tell us about your choice of handle...
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

ashwinder wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:14 pmThen 2020 happened.
Also welcome to you, ashwinder.

Sorry about the late greetings. I did read your post on the first day.

Indeed, 2020 was a turning point in many ways. Events since the start of the scamdemic have vindicated many a "conspiracy theory" one could not even mention for fear of utter ridicule. Even certain things that I thought were a bit far out have turned out to have much more than a grain of truth in them. You may have seen a cartoon with a tinfoil-hatted fellow saying "I am looking for new conspiracy theories; all the old ones turned out to be true!"

One of the results of this is that, post-2020, telling people there is no space station up there or that the buildings were empty on 9/11 has become an entirely different experience.

PS: Why "ashwinder"?
GrappleWithReality

Unread post by GrappleWithReality »

I became skeptical of Nasa in the mid to late 90s. This led me on a never ending search for the truth about this realm. Within weeks of the event, I realized 9/11 was staged. I was in the minority and unable to find many that would agree with me. I watched Loose Change in 2005 and that was a major breakthrough on my path. I could not get enough of the 9/11 truther material. Films such as In Plane SIght eventually started to trickle in. Then Zeitgeist, another pivotal film in my search.

After years of searching and researching various models of the cosmos, I finally came across Tychos a year or two ago, thanks to Dave Mathisen and Nigel Howitt's YouTube channels. That was another game changer. I had heard of Tycho Brahe but never took the time to understand his model.

I have been down many "truther" paths during the last 2 decades. I am familiar with many of the narratives and ideas floating around though, certainly not all.

Now, at 46 years old, I finally have an idea of reality that resonates with me and works within the constraints of my perspectives and paradigms. That being said, I will never quit searching, pondering, and dwelling on the truth of our reality.

I am happy to be in the company of others who are skeptical of mainstream, force fed narratives.

John - Currently in Alabama, USA
simonshack
Administrator

Hello GWR - and welcome to the forum.

As I wrote to you via e-mail, movies such as "Loose Change", "In Plane Sight" (not to mention "Fahrenheit 9/11" by Michael Moore) were all designed to 'fool the public twice' and lead every prospective '9/11 truther' down the wrong rabbit hole and into la-la-land. Most importantly, they served the purpose of reinforcing the bogus imagery aired on TV and to hammer into our minds & psyches the notion that what we saw was genuine live footage filmed on the day.

I thank you for inspiring me to finally write some sort of long-due, concise summary of my - and this forum's - longstanding September Clues research.

Of course, the aforementioned movies never raised the slightest suspicion that the crucial 'action shots' ("plane impacts" and "tower collapses") aired on TV might have been doctored and prefabricated in 'Hollywood fashion' - thus protecting the media corporations' active and essential complicity with the Grand 9/11 TV Hoax. All that was needed to pull it off was to envelop the WTC complex in thick smoke - the oldest 'field combat trick' in the military psyop book. The smokescreen was raised early on in the morning (i.e. PRIOR to the controlled demolitions), a slightly 'inconvenient' fact which was subsequently 'justified' by the alleged whistleblower Willy "Boom" Rodriguez, a crisis actor cast as the 'janitor of the twin towers' . Willy was later exposed as a former pupil of the infamous magician James Randi, but only after having toured the world with his tale of "BIG explosions that went off in the WTC basement BEFORE the first airplane impact!". Evidently - and in hindsight - Willy's role was to provide a 'plausible-denial cover' in the event of any (however improbable) future class action against the government ( :rolleyes: ) filed by inquiring citizen-eyewitnesses of the day who might have sought answers concerning the early visual obscuration of the WTC towers BEFORE the official timelines of their collapses. Their class action would have been met (and thus promptly dismissed) with the 'alibi' of those alleged "BIG basement explosions which must have generated lots of smoke around the towers..."

Willy was of course hailed and rewarded as a "9/11 hero who saved many lives" - as "the last person to exit the North Tower alive on September 11th"...
Source: https://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/12/prweb489019.htm

Image Willy "Boom" Rodriguez and George "Dubya" Bush

And thus the Grand 9/11 Hoax was pulled off. With the entire WTC complex engulfed in a dense smokescreen, the perpetrators had no worries whatsoever about any private citizen filming any part of the day's events: all they would have captured on film would be hazy views of Lower Manhattan enveloped by what quickly became a gigantic and impenetrable cloud, ostensibly generated by military-grade smoke machines. These were likely placed in the infamous WTC7 governmental CIA / FBI building[/url] which "mysteriously" collapsed at 5.20 PM in the afternoon - its "job" done...)

That the smoke machines would have been located in the WTC7 building is of course only a speculative theory of mine - yet it is supported by a number of circumstantial evidence and reasoned considerations. As some will remember, we were told that the WTC7 had caught fire (for some utterly unfathomable reason) well before the tower collapses, thus igniting the "huge tanks of diesel / heating oil located in its basement" - and thus 'explaining' the huge smokecloud gushing out of the 47-story-building's backside (which directly faced the Twin Towers).

In fact, a few rare film clips exist of this WTC7 "fire" (and were briefly aired on TV) - such as the two below examples:

Image The WTC7 smoke - as aired on the History Channel

Image The WTC7 smoke - as shown in the French Naudet brothers' feature movie "9/11"

Now, please note that it is inconsequential whether the above film clips are real or not (most likely not; they are more probably prefabricated CGI clips meant to replicate at least part of the real-world visuals that would have predictably occurred under the pre-planned psyop). What matters is that we may quite reasonably conclude that the absurd and inexplicable WTC7 "fire" was part and parcel of the Grand 9/11 Deception, since the master script of the operation would have required some sort of (however outlandish) 'justification' for the gigantic smoke cloud that enveloped the whole of Lower Manhattan - virtually from dawn to dusk. Hence the need for the short film clips of the smokey WTC7 - so as to put to rest any suspicions of foul play that some bystanders might have nurtured as they saw that thick smoke gushing out of the WTC7 in the early morning hours - well before the WTC demolitions (which, of course, would have been triggered only after the tall twin towers had fully disappeared from view). That's right: there exists NO real imagery of the actual WTC collapses, since they fell behind a visually impenetrable smokescreen. As has been methodically demonstrated on this forum, every single film clip you have ever seen of the twin tower collapses are 100% fake and were created with 'Hollywood technology' - much like what we've all seen in CGI-packed disaster movies such as "Independence Day" (1996) and "Armageddon" (1998).

In fact, the motion graphics shown on "Live TV" (meant to depict the actual tower collapses) were - all in all - quite horrendous, piss-poor CGI productions, and looked nothing like the subsequent high-resolution photographic renderings 'of the same' which were only released in 2010 (nine years later!), officially due to - get this! - a FOIA complaint filed by the ABC TV Network against NIST (The National Institute of Standards and Technology) which lamented that NIST was "unduly withholding from the public important & historical 9/11 video material"! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Savour the irony of that "ABC-vs-NIST episode", folks - or hold your vomit for the cringy in-your-face audacity of the wretched 9/11 hoaxers.

Here's the "collapse of WTC2 as shown on Live TV" by the American CBS network. And yes, this offensive crap is still to be found in the official 9/11 TV archives :

To be sure, the gigantic smoke cloud lingered and lasted for the entire day, a completely absurd and inexplicable fact if it had been - as we were shamelessly told - a consequence of the tower collapses, or the "burning jet fuel" - or whatnot. Indisputably, and as of common knowledge, the dust of ANY controlled demolition of even the largest buildings (or huge, concrete football stadiums) only lingers in the air for no more than 15 minutes before completely subsiding.

Yet, THIS is what New Yorkers saw for the entire duration of that fateful day - from morning to dusk:

See my 2014 post titled "THE 9/11 SMOKESCREEN" : viewtopic.php?p=2391828#p2391828

With this real-world scenario in place (i.e. Lower Manhattan covered in smoke), it would then have been a child's play for the TV networks to air a few seconds of fake prefabricated imagery depicting "a commercial airliner impacting the WTC2 tower...on LIVE TV!" A few seconds, really? Yes indeed: your mind may be obfuscated by the many short, purported 'amateur videoclips' that were subsequently uploaded on Youtube (trickling in gradually yet relentlessly) - making you think that countless people captured the "incoming & impacting airplane". As a former professional photographer and video editor, I have analyzed each one of them over the years (there are currently about 50 of them to be found - i.e. of the alleged "Flight 175") and demonstrated that they all contradict each other in one way or another - and thus cannot be legit / authentic video material. As for what was aired on "Live" TV (which is of course what concerns us the most), we were indeed only shown a grand total of 16 seconds depicting the purported airplane approach and crash. Now, those 16 seconds were - incredibly enough - seamlessly split into 4 sequential clips which were 'distributed' across the 4 major American TV networks: CBS, NBC, ABC and CNN. (On FOX news, a separate clip of the "plane crash" was aired, showing the nose of the 'airplane' emerging miraculously INTACT out of the opposite side of WTC2!).

At the time of my 'full-immersion' into my September Clues research, I had all the "Live TV broadcasts" lined up (multitracked and synched) on my video editor. I have to admit that I burst into incontrollable laughter as I eventually realized what follows. Firstly, you need to know that EACH of the 4 TV networks aired what were passed off as "helicopter footage", supposedly captured by each one of their own 4 TV choppers (ALL of which 'just happened' to be circling the WTC towers at around 9AM, i.e. less than 15 minutes after the alleged 1st plane crash of "Flight11" into WTC1 at 8:46AM !...). One must wonder how all those TV reporters and TV chopper pilots arrived on the scene wayyy before the jet fighters of the USA's mighty military machine!

The ABC TV "postcard shot": The below clip from ABC's "live coverage" of 9/11 has to be among my favourites: we see what is meant to be the ABC chopper's landing skid rotating in front of a (STATIC) 'postcard' backdrop of Manhattan. Say what you may - but this sure resembles the cheap 'motion effects' used in the old 1950's movies! If you don't agree, then think about how idiotic it would be to mount a panoramic chopper camera in a spot where the panorama would be obscured by the chopper skids...

In hindsight, the 9/11 hoax planners' ludicrous idea of using (exclusively) purported aerial chopper imagery for the "live TV approach & crash of Flight 175 at 9:03AM" wasn't as silly as it might seem : after all, the vast majority of the hypnotized worldwide TV audience bought it all - hook, line and sinker, no questions asked.

Well, hold on to your seats now, dear readers: what I first noticed (in my headphones) was a faint "double-beep" such as those commonly used in Tv/ film studios to synchronize video tracks with each other. This double-beep audio cue occurred (on ALL the TV network feeds) precisely 17 seconds before the "actual Flight 175 impact" that everyone saw on ABC and CNN onto the southern face of WTC2 (which was - 'conveniently enough' - hidden from view). Of course, my initial question was: how could this "double-beep" audio cue possibly have bled (?) into the audio feeds of all these 4 different TV networks? But that wasn't the end of it. As I carefully examined my 4 TV video tracks lined up on top of each other, I soon noticed that the 16 seconds depicting the purported airplane approach and crash had been seamlessly split between the 4 TV networks! That is to say, the first few seconds of the "airplane approach" had been 'allotted' to the CBS 'live feed', the next few seconds had been 'allotted' to NBC, the next few seconds had been 'allotted' again to CBS - and the final (and most spectacular) few seconds had been 'allotted' to ABC and CNN !!! You really cannot make this stuff up. Or can you?

Here's the animated gif file I made of this whole sordid affair:

The full 17-second sequence of the "Flight 175 approach and crash" breaks down as follows:

-17sec (a double "beep" audio cue can be heard 17 seconds before the 'plane impact' - in each of the 'live' audio feeds of ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN !)
-16sec to -15sec : "THE DIVEBOMBER"(CBS)
-15sec to -7sec : "THE BALL"(NBC)
-7sec to -4sec : "THE WINGTIP"(CBS)
-3sec to 0sec : "THE INTERNATIONAL SHOT"(ABC and CNN. These 3 seconds are likely the most widely-known and diffused in the history of television)

Yes, dear fellow good citizens of the world: we were all roundly duped on September 11, 2001. Yet, it is never too late to wake up to the shenanigans foisted upon us by the seemingly incurable psychopathic individuals who have been allowed, perhaps through the mechanisms described by Darwin's sad rules of natural selection, to unite around their ill-obtained riches, unruly behaviour and insane cravings for hegemonic power - to rule upon us all. In any event, their pathetic 9/11 World Deception has long been exposed and dismantled - much like their recent and far more deadly "Covid pandemic" hoax - and it's high time for us to unite and take a firm stance against this ongoing and criminal skullduggery on the part of the wealthiest individuals of this planet.

May reason prevail.

P.S. : For your entertainment, here's a track from my September Clues movie's soundtrack which starts with an alleged early "firsthand eyewitness" of the event ("Tony" - the garbage man who says he witnessed a "BIG BIG PLANE" and ... "THE BLACK SMOKE ALL OVER THE PLACE") . Enjoy!

https://septclues.com/AUDIO%20FILES/SEP ... _BREAK.mp3
ReverseHistory

Unread post by ReverseHistory »

Hi Everyone,

My intention to join is to further my knowledge on Simon's work and that of others in the forum. I've been a longtime fan of Simon's since his initial September Clues work which proved to me that the planes were CGI.

I am currently in the initial stages of building my video documentary project on YouTube & other less censored platforms. I'll actually be briefly referencing Simon's work in my second episode which I'm actively working on as I type, soon to be uploaded as a part of a long running series on psyops & other social engineering methods. My website is the following which includes all of my current channels (intro video & prelude to #2 are online) and social media.

https://reversehistory.wiki

Best wishes,
Christopher
Joshua Tree

Unread post by Joshua Tree »

Hi! I'm a 36 year old American lineman. I work for a telecommunications company in Texas. I was a kid when 9/11 happened, and ever since then I've been going in and out of the 9/11 rabbithole, just as I have with several other American criminal cases. I have no professional research experience but I have been a web sleuth for a long time.

I am primarily interested in the victims of 9/11. Having taken a closer look at the lives and social circles of a few 9/11 victims, I have come to notice disturbing patterns that I can't explain. 9/11 victims and their friends and family members have an uncanny tendency to say and do the darndest things. Thankfully I was able to discover this forum and the treasure trove of vicsim info that you have compiled -- so I know I am not alone in having noticed these patterns. And now I want to share what I know. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to do that.
simonshack
Administrator

Welcome to the forum, ReverseHistory and JoshuaTree! :)
pwr

Unread post by pwr »

Australian, 40 years old, computer programmer.

I discovered these forums during the coronavirus mandatory lock down period, where I had time to ponder long-held suspicion about society being engineered.

The recent chatbox thread discussion on geo-politics has motivated me to join and add comment.