Nico Haupt and other original "no-planers"

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
nonhocapito

Re: Archeology

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Dear Ewing/Nico,

the forum cannot be part of your self-healing process unless there is some sort of exchange and transparency that comes with that. On another level, you may have all my sympathy and solidarity if this is your path and your true story. But it remains that collections of barely comprehensible posts take down the forum with them and are too heavy a baggage for us.

In this sense, I am glad I opened this case about you, and I am glad that members such as our estimate reel.deal have warmly defended you. Although reel.deal himself will forgive me if I say that he himself is not always very much concerned with clarity of language -- sometimes I have a hard time deciphering his posts too and, honestly, often I have to give up -- so I can see how he is probably not that bothered by your lack of clarity, intent or transparency of sources. Because it is all fun, I imagine, and I see where he comes from.

However, for someone else, an excessive or deliberate lack of clarity is profoundly unsettling and bothersome. And this what you appear to have, Nico, and it can easily be interpreted as an act of arrogance and self-righteousness, if not something more malicious. In the best case it is something that "ruins" the discourse. And we cannot afford too much of that on the board, I am afraid.

This "I don't need to make myself clear" attitude; this idea that "knowledge is confusion" and hence we are going to be even more confusing: this is not appropriate on this forum -- it could be maybe appropriate on some mainstream outlet as a dadaist form of protest or ironic response. We have enough problems as it is to make ourselves understood to the rest of the world out there. It is that simple. This is nothing against Nico Haupt in person.

Sure Nico Haupt has a bad reputation around here: but, I assure you Nico, that if your posts had been clear, understandable to anyone, with the appropriate sources and links when required -- there would have been no problem (or at least, not this basic problem). List of names or incomprehensible sentences alternated with outrageous remarks cannot but trigger the founded suspect that efforts to undermine the clarity and credibility of the forum are in place.
nonhocapito

reel.deal wrote:nonho, it IS an art thing... everything you said is true... but we havent lived the life.
we havent earned the right... no thread is derailed, we are not 'poisoned by association'.
yeah, clarity must be clear & concise, but after 10 years centre-stage,
i'd be blase or offhand aswell... least he's got a book out, even if it is
neo-dada-fluxus cut-up...
:mellow:
I don't understand the "haven't lived the life /earned the right" remarks, rd.

In any case: of course threads can be derailed for someone and not be derailed according to someone else. When I worry for the welfare of the forum I don't worry about reel.deal or simonshack or nonhocapito -- I worry about the new user that drops by and finds out a language that is barely language and a discourse that is barely a discourse.

The internet is foul with this non-language --and I think that our forum should not be like that.

Also: "it is an art thing", you say. I so very much disagree. I don't find it artistic in the least, I find it instead extremely dangerous for the reasons explained. But even admitting that this is "an art thing": cluesforum is not the place for it, and I'll tell you why.
Because the person that --once again--drops by tomorrow will NOT be looking for art around here. Will NOT be looking for entertainment: but for reason, clarity and for instruments capable of boring through the layers of deceit.

Something else: non-language, non-discourse are actual certified hypnotizing techniques, apparently developed by the CIA and implemented by non-other than Scientology for decades. The trick is to submerge your interlocutor into a sea of barely comprehensible sentences, a discourse filled with subordinates that goes nowhere, strangely captivating and yet suffocating. When the person gets to the point of desperation, struggling for rationality, it is offered a raft of some sense ("subscribe to my magazine; buy my book; join my group") -- and the person will take the raft, will take anything to get out of the confusing discourse.

For reference:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/6523857/pdf-T ... ualCIA-ion
http://www.lermanet.com/exit/confusion-technique.htm

Art, indeed...
nonhocapito

reel.deal wrote:"haven't lived the life /earned the right"...

i mean, me & you. joined mid-2010, latecomers, not originators or immersed in TVFakery history.
unlike Nico, or brianv...
still do not understand how this limits my rights or devalues my life.
reel.deal wrote:all i can say is he's the central character in the play,
and plays on the double/triple agent guessing games. ?
Nico Haupt... genuine, or fake ?
I don't want to force a polemic or anything, rd, but, in my book, Nico Haput is certainly not the "central character" in the play -- and I am very puzzled to see you saying this. Only because "he was there first?" How is that helpful to us today?

Sorry but to me, Nico Haupt is a completely marginal character and barely interesting (especially in that he is to me barely comprehensible). Just like Judy Wood or that other guy who faked his suicide. And honestly I find that blog you linked to borderline creepy, other than visibly steeped in fakery and falsification. Almost certainly a product of the same entity that is or makes Nico Haupt.

I also fail to see how all this should justify Nico's antics around here and should put us in a restrained, respectful attitude.
Sorry, no special respect here. To me he is just another member of this forum and as such responds to the same requirements as everyone else. Unless you, rd, who describe yourself as "brand new", have a special reason to think differently, when, in your own words, you weren't even there when he was there.

So why do you care so much? Don't give me the "we oughta have respect" crap: there's gotta be a return, you know. A benefit for us, the forum, the research. Our progress and our breaking through. Or is it for the same reason why you wanted to keep fred around too, because he was there first and it is nice to get along?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

reel.deal wrote:"haven't lived the life /earned the right"...

i mean, me & you. joined mid-2010, latecomers, not originators or immersed in TVFakery history.
unlike Nico, or brianv...
:puke:
upstream

Unread post by upstream »

Nico's past associations with various limited-hangouts (Webfairy, Paula Gloria etc.) makes him not trustworthy imo. Certainly NOT the "central character in the play" (really? reel.deal? You think this?).

Here's a screenshot of a pop-up I received while visiting our friend Nico's now defunct "911truthlingwatch" site back in March 2008:

(More readable link to this image: http://postimage.org/image/jfrehxisz/)

Unable to verify the identity of www.pms317.navy.mil as a trusted site

I have never seen this before and only saw it when clicking on "911truthlingwatch".

Spooked me out enough at the time to screenshot it. I Haven't trusted anything from Nico since.

Anybody know what PMS317.NAVY.MIL is?
ewing2001
Banned

Unread post by ewing2001 »

lol, this *is challenging ;-) Didn't really wanna respond on this, because i clearly expressed, that the posting in the newChronologist thread *here was supposed to be my last one, since i surf on that matter more on russian and romanian sites right now, and the rest wasn't understood *here anyway, as pointed out by 3-4 members (statistically watched by 20 visitors during the day|~5hours, according to sepClues-stats)

The question is more, where were *you* sitting in March 2008, who wanted to scare you -clearly not me- or if bloglines.com was 'intercepted' in some kind?

I checked wiki info on bloglines.com and couldn't find any satisfying result, if they were routed through a military server.
At that time bloglines.com officially belonged to InterActiveCorp and i have no clue, how *they handled their RSS stuff.
David Warthen, another owner [=ask.com] , worked for GlobalStreams, where he served as CTO.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Warthen
Garrett Gruener, who also owned bloglines.com that time, was co-founder of Alta Partners, a venture capital firm.
Both are from Berkeley.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garrett_Gruener

Why there was a potential IP spoofing could be the next question. I saw worse popups during my research 2001-2004 and rarely it creeped me out, got used to it. I looked up PMS 317, it's a – "San Antonio class amphibious transport dock (LPD 17) program". http://www.navsea.navy.mil/teamships/te ... Ships.aspx

Your screenshot furthermore implies at the lower left corner, you were additionally transferring to wethePeople Radio http://www.wtprn.com/ ;
Can you recall all other tabs you opened at the same time ? ;

Sounds like an oldschool truthling-paranoia or post-traumatic "association"-stress test too,
as if there are no monitoring programs exist or no computers go through military routers. cute ;

Some present for you, in case {....] can't refresh particular [....-]sarcasm as this time ;-) :

Image ; if image is blocked : http://postimage.org/image/5egdmnpnf/

During MARCH 2008, i checked my own memory, i tried to "waterboard" weareChange.
Maybe san antonio didn't like this idea ;

Never mind, thx for the honor saving this, the related brain-popcorn research and take it easy dude ;
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

I like this Nico a whole lot better. Even though she's German, she's much more understandable than our forum member.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjjDmX9Tkss

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1N8GtDkYfQ
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

Nonho, I think Nico was referring to 362 as the timespan of recorded history, not the age of the earth (but I could very well be wrong!). That means the year 1649 was the beginning - Biblical times, and so I guess Aristotle was around 1700. (!) Now that IS a big one to swallow.

Whether anyone was the first or last to reveal the details of the enormous deceit on 9.11.2001, we should remind ourselves that the time frame we are talking about – ten years – is small, even by the standards of a normal lifespan, let alone in historical terms. (sorry, Nico!) No-one should be congratulating themselves on this claim, though I can understand why it would seem like forever when you’re in it. But communication is about reaching out to people who don’t know – at least here, in CluesForum. No one person has every piece of the puzzle or all of the answers; to be sure we are all helped by others along the road to ‘enlightment’, if that’s the word.

With the recent arrival of both ewing2001 and now MattMarriott, here we have two figures who seem to have a ‘heavyweight’ reputation in 911 research circles. Today I’ve been reading through Marriott’s blogs and forum outings, and see a big similarity in style to Nico’s – as far as communication goes. Both have a ‘Deep Throat’ style, the manner of one giving away secrets, whispered in a dark place, coded information. Nothing is made absolutely clear, and, when (if) you actually get at what they’re on about, the clues offered seem to be of no more importance than those from others who simply tell it straight.

I will point out that Marriott’s 911-for-dummies blogspot seems to be an exception, as it is relatively straightforward compared to his blogs on just about any other subject I can find. 911-for-dummies is great, and of course Marriott deserves high praise for getting there first. But his other blogposts? Holy _ _ _ _! Please tell me if I’m missing something, I mean that genuinely.

What could be the reason for writing in this manner? Do they think it will somehow ‘protect’ them from consequences? If they are smart enough to figure this shit out all by themselves, they must realise their style must severely curtail the number of people their message will reach.

Moreover, as Nonho says above, evidence of this technique is abundant across all spectrums of our society: obfuscation, lack of clarity, ‘your way of writing [or whatever] is as good as mine’ - and it’s the reader’s fault if they just don’t ‘get’ it; everything can be, and is, ‘art’. Bullshit. I’m old school, and I don’t give a fuck about mash-ups and style when it comes to discussing the way this world works in reality. As if we don’t have enough mud in the water already!!! The truth - this thing that is so huge at the moment - demands clarity. That’s why I’ll take September Clues-style clear, straight talking any day.

Da Vinci’s quote “simplicity is the ultimate sophistication” comes to mind.

burnin|game
burningame

reel.deal wrote:
its not my 'job' to 'convince' or 'persuade'; like a 'defence lawyer'; nor hold newbies' hand & walkthrough
the CGI 9/11 playstation 'game'
Of course not, RD. That's why we have our one available universal tool, clear thinking and communication in language, as the leveller.

And I get where you're coming from, I am an artist (though jazz=old school), I can see & appreciate the style; but like I said, for this topic of such gravity, style should not be allowed to outweigh substance.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Burningame wrote:What could be the reason for writing in this manner? Do they think it will somehow ‘protect’ them from consequences? If they are smart enough to figure this shit out all by themselves, they must realise their style must severely curtail the number of people their message will reach.

Moreover, as Nonho says above, evidence of this technique is abundant across all spectrums of our society: obfuscation, lack of clarity, ‘your way of writing [or whatever] is as good as mine’ - and it’s the reader’s fault if they just don’t ‘get’ it; everything can be, and is, ‘art’. Bullshit. I’m old school, and I don’t give a fuck about mash-ups and style when it comes to discussing the way this world works in reality. As if we don’t have enough mud in the water already!!! The truth - this thing that is so huge at the moment - demands clarity. That’s why I’ll take September Clues-style clear, straight talking any day.

Da Vinci’s quote “simplicity is the ultimate sophistication” comes to mind.
Exactly right. Very well said.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

I remember way back - by the time I'd watched this(mashup?) (and this was before all the more loony antics) I had already become so damned leery of all the over-excited players in the 'movement', though with N.H. I strongly sensed he was -more than anything- affected by personality disorders and addictions simply because I'd known people who exhibited that type of behavior all their lives...but who the fuck knows.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3awtNxSEKA feel free to dump this in 'chat' or whatever
burningame

I'd say it has more to do with personality disorders rather than any kind of lack of sobriety.

----

Hey reel.deal,

I just composed a lovely reply to you but the system is telling me you've got PM's turned off!
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

This thread is fast becoming a trip down memory lane.
Just seeing that smug prick Dylan Avery, suddenly Nico is an OK guy, despite his demons.
burningame

Yeah, and having done battle with all these creeps - taken the fight to the the streets - with the inevitable personal toll that would incur, I guess he's earned the right to post any damn way he wants to!
nonhocapito

Nobody has earned such right, Burningame. I must issue a warning now to stop immediately these efforts to build up and support this character on our forum. I guess Maat was once again right in cutting to the chase. This is simply not tolerable anymore.

Why are we even still on this subject, I wonder, reel.deal?
Why do you answer for Nico? Why the confusion? After the promotional fake creepy blog, now the promotional fake creepy video? What's happening, man?

And what did you guys expect? Nico Haupt was proposed as a "no-planer". Of course he had to clash with the truthers. I can't believe that this video, clearly staged if not faked, still serves the purpose to make this confrontation plausible and give credibility to this artificial character. After all we have seen in the past few years.

All this video does is to establish how Nico Haupt was against the official "truthers" -- so if you wanted to be against them too, you had to go with Haupt. What a great choice you were given.

In my opinion, the less relation, link and connection we have to these early characters the better. They appear so very clearly to me as efforts to prevent "media fakery" to be intelligently discussed and exposed.

Are we supposed to go all the way back now and take for good and useful their non-language and no attention to sources and no respect for the reader and no real intent to emancipate or share knowledge?

Nice try, but we are not here to make excuses for endearing little quirks, while a big trojan horse is being slipped by the gates.