Nico Haupt and other original "no-planers"

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
fred
Banned

Nico Haupt and other original "no-planers"

Unread post by fred »

[ADMIN NOTICE: I'm starting this new thread with recent contributions from the chatbox regarding especially Ewing2001 AKA Nico Haupt --and other original "no planers", by many experienced and discussed as shills and double agents. I know posts about Nico Haupt in particular can be found in many threads around the whole board. If you specifically know of the whereabouts of such material, let me know. If feasible maybe we can move them here. Thanks. ~nonhocapito]

No, Mr Hytten, I don't remember vouching for Rick Siegel. Care to enlighten us all? I do remember when 911researchers was the only forum where I could post articles without having them deleted.

---

Why are you casting aspersions?

I might as well ask how much it costs to rent a villa in Rome and if the Social Service is selling out that many shows every evening. Clearly it's not iTunes paying the bills around there. Rich uncle? Stipend from Norwegian Royal family?

It's odd that you would respond with insinuations about me rather than looking at the actors that the new guy has apparently discovered. I've never had any ties to Rick Siegel other than being a poster on his forum years ago.

What's the big idea here? I don't understand why you're reduced to taking cheap shots at me instead of responding substantively.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

fred wrote:Why are you casting aspersions?

I might as well ask how much it costs to rent a villa in Rome and if the Social Service is selling out that many shows every evening. Clearly it's not iTunes paying the bills around there. Rich uncle? Stipend from Norwegian Royal family?
Well, I find this post pretty offensive, and I'm not even one of the two involved in the dispute. Far be it from me to tell Simon or Fred what to do, though, so I'll use it as a teaching moment for the forum's readers.

Don't ever post anything on here that sounds defensive or emotional, and don't ever sound hurt. No one here cares how you feel, or whether you 'like' any of us. Even more important, DON'T EVER make outright personal accusations, or snide insinuations, against any long-term member, unless you provide evidence substantially likely to prove your point.

Irrelevantly, I live a very modest lifestyle. I chose to give up practicing law 18 years ago, so that I would have the freedom and autonomy to live the life of my choosing, on my terms, material possessions be damned.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Please let's try to stay on topic. I don't see how Rick Siegel has anything to do with the Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP. I have as much "involvement" with Rick Siegel as Simon does. So I found Simon's post annoying. In fact Simon and I shared some private emails way back when about Rick's involvement with online TV and various media figures and discussed ideas about whether or not he had ulterior motives. I haven't ever "vouched for" Rick. He had the only 911 forum where I could post back when "no planes" was a taboo subject.

I see your point about Forum Etiquette, Fred Benario, but this is hardly the thread for it.

Fbenario, do you have any comments on the pictures posted here from the website of our member Dallasgoldbug? He's got a bunch of stuff on the Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP that I think merits our attention. I don't have any opinion on the author's trustworthiness or lack thereof. I've never met him. I've never talked to him. I've never emailed him or pm'ed him. I've only discovered his website from his posting here. And wow, it looks like interesting stuff if, like me, you're interested in the Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP.

I do think that everyone reading this should go download everything he's got before it gets scrubbed from the interwebs. Maybe it will be quickly proven to be fool's gold and I'll look like an idiot for telling people to download it, but so be it. Right now it looks very enticing and worthy of consideration.

And lest anybody get the wrong idea, I'm a big fan of Simon's work. I just don't like to be held out as "vouching for" somebody because I used to publish articles on internet forum run by that guy.

So far I haven't seen any proof that Dallasgoldbug isn't who he says he is, but that's certainly not vouching for him, either. These jpegs and pdf files he has are extremely interesting.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

fred wrote:No, Mr Hytten, I don't remember vouching for Rick Siegel. Care to enlighten us all? I do remember when 911researchers was the only forum where I could post articles without having them deleted.

---
Why are you casting aspersions?

It's odd that you would respond with insinuations about me rather than looking at the actors that the new guy has apparently discovered. I've never had any ties to Rick Siegel other than being a poster on his forum years ago.

What's the big idea here? I don't understand why you're reduced to taking cheap shots at me instead of responding substantively.
Fred,

I have moved this little exchange between the two of us to the Chatbox (I shouldn't have started it in the Arizona psyop thread - my bad). Also, please pardon me for that curt post I did last night regarding Rick Siegel.

Let me say straight away that I have no desire to start a feud with you. I prefer to think that the 'Fred' I exchanged mails with (back in the chaotic days of Rick Siegel's "911researchers" forum) was just someone impersonating you. I distinctly remember this 'Fred' repeatedly asking me to reconsider Rick Siegel, that he thought Rick was a 'good guy, only with a bad temper' (or something to that tune) and that he had met him in person. If that was not you, I will of course apologize for erroneously assuming that it was you.

I will therefore cautiously ask you if you are the same Fred who has - until recently - vouched (I think that is the right word) or, should I say, 'given the benefit of doubt' to personnnages/entities such as Nico Haupt, Ozzybinoswald and Judy Wood. I can only hope you will understand my perplexity as to why someone as profoundly experienced and intelligent as you would still concede any sort of credibility to the aforementioned trio.

As for this quote of yours (which, undoubtedly, must be authored by the 'Fred' I am addressing right now...) :
Well - I prefer not to answer to these questions of yours. They have a distinct smell of provocation, the sort of which I strongly dislike. All I will say is that I've had a variety of jobs in my life, some of which have allowed me to put aside some (modest) savings - and never earned a buck or a euro dishonestly. The house I live in was bought by my long deceased father (1990) with his lifelong savings. If you are interested in renting a spare room I have, you can contact me via private e-mail:

[email protected]
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

simonshack wrote: Fred,

I have moved this little exchange between the two of us to the Chatbox (I shouldn't have started it in the Arizona psyop thread - my bad). Also, please pardon me for that curt post I did last night regarding Rick Siegel.

Let me say straight away that I have no desire to start a feud with you. I prefer to think that the 'Fred' I exchanged mails with (back in the chaotic days of Rick Siegel's "911researchers" forum) was just someone impersonating you.

I distinctly remember this 'Fred' repeatedly asking me to reconsider Rick Siegel, that he thought Rick was a 'good guy, only with a bad temper' (or something to that tune) and that he had met him in person. If that was not you, I will of course apologize for erroneously assuming that it was you.
Well, that's actually very interesting because I do distinctly remember trading a few private messages with you, but I've never met Rick Siegel in person (ever) and have never made such a claim! So, I suppose it's entirely possible that the email got "tweaked" by someone else before it reached you. My basic take on Rick before it became increasingly clear that his Amateur video wasn't was that the guy was kind of an abrasive asshole but a straight shooter, which is pretty far from vouching for somebody. Ultimately Rick started editing my posts in a sophomoric and annoying way before his forum disappeared forever, so that would be his style, actually, to subtly change an email or two. I hadn't really considered that as being a problem, but if you're saying I said I met Rick, well then you got a different email from what I sent.
I will therefore cautiously ask you if you are the same Fred who has - until recently - vouched (I think that is the right word) or, should I say, 'given the benefit of doubt' to personnnages/entities such as Nico Haupt, Ozzybinoswald and Judy Wood. I can only hope you will understand my perplexity as to why someone as profoundly experienced and intelligent as you would still concede any sort of credibility to the aforementioned trio.
I've been half-jokingly considering putting out a video called "Nico Haupt: Double Agent" for a couple of years now. He deliberately surrounds himself by perps and pseudo-truthers and then engages in annoying and provocative behavior. His early no-planes music videos were actually my first introduction to the possibility that there were no planes used, so you know, I'm reluctant to criticize the guy. I like the aesthetic that he and Melle Belle put together. He's a provocateur, certainly, but as for who's side he's on? I think he hates truthlings and perps with equal passion. He's bright and maybe half-crazy. If he's an employee of the bad guys I think they probably have as many doubts about him as we do. "Wait a second here, is this hurting us or helping us? I don't get it. WTF is this??" On a personal level, over the internet, he was always nice enough to me. I like the guy as an artist and I don't know who's paying him or if he's using them or they're using him or what. My impression (and I have absolutely no evidence to back this up) is that he has some kind of game going where he lets the perps recruit him and then kind of taunts them, in much the same way as a fabricator would sell fake tips to the police, so is the guy a snitch because he's working for the police, or is he cleverly sabotaging the police's effort? Whatever it is, it makes me very uncomfortable. He's too close to the perps so I can't go near him. I think Paula Gloria is "Them" and he has supposedly been Paula Gloria's house-guest on many occasions... so, I certainly can't vouch for him. He kind of reminds me of one of these people who runs up and sticks his hand in the alligator's mouth for thrills. Well, that's certainly bold, but um, that's a really bad idea, and you seem way to smart to be doing something stupid and crazy like that, so... you make me very uncomfortable, Mr Haupt. If I ever make the video I'll have Warner Herzog direct it. :P

As for Ozzybinoswald, I used to trade emails with him on at least a weekly basis. He was always an interesting correspondent and I can't say I harbored any real suspicions about him until the kerfuffle over the dead cousin, after which point he started denouncing you as a shill, and then quit responding to me. That was the last I ever heard from him. It was a very sudden and abrupt change. So, maybe the Ozzy of old is dead, or he quit, or he's upset with me for still hanging out over here--I have no idea. Total radio silence.

As for Judy Wood, initially I was thrilled that SOMEBODY was looking into higher-tech possibilities than just "thermite" or "explosives". I liked her initial unfinished paper with Morgan Reynolds. I thought that she would finish the paper and include some science and flesh that out. But no. Instead she started publishing all the doctored photos of melted junk cars and coming up with more and more elaborate hypotheses and less and less substance, and then I learned about her back story with the "Jane Doe" thing of having been in a coma for years and waking up with amnesia and having the murdered graduate student, etc. At that point I thought, OK, this is ridiculous. So, I haven't been a supporter or fan or believer in Judy Wood since maybe late 2006 or early 2007. 4 years or more. A couple of months after her unfinished paper came out it became clear to me that it was a go-nowhere "let's see how far-out and far-fetched we can make this sound..." Very disappointing. At this point I think they chose an actress to play an "uncharismatic champion of a valid idea" to get people to ignore it, basically. Unfortunately you can't bring up beam weapons without being tarnished by Judy Wood. So they were pretty effective with that ploy.

Webfairy was extremely helpful and supportive to me when I first started writing about 9/11, almost to the point where I felt it was manipulative and started worrying about it. I started getting bad vibes as her emotional state seemed to be deteriorating to an almost suicidal level. She's either an excellent actress, or someone who is genuinely passionate about some odd ideas and prone to severe bouts of depression. She used to insist that the Naudet First Hit video was real, which didn't make any sense to me. She was always agitating against "total fakery" which also didn't make a lot of sense to me. So, either she's a bad guy or she's just willing "to go down with the ship" with bad ideas. She seemed almost maniacal in her obsession with Edna Cintron and proving that Edna was a real person.

My impression of Nico, Webfairy, and Ozzy is that they're all extremely intelligent. Webfairy's probably the least "sane" in the conventional sense, and Ozzy's on the most even keel until his effective disappearance. Webfairy seems fragile enough that I think she can be led by others. She's kind of a nice old lady with a screw loose and some serious emotional problems, razor sharp wit, and and a walking encyclopedia of conspiracy lore. I always suspected that [The Mossad's] Paula Gloria was ultimately controlling her and became her case officer. After Webfairy moved to NYC with support from Paula Gloria I decided that if she's not a perp, she's under the perps' financial control, which is almost as bad. If she's been a perp all along she's one of the best actors they have. Jeff Hill (clearly a perp IMHO) as another excellent actor.
As for this quote of yours (which, undoubtedly, must be authored by the 'Fred' I am addressing right now...) :
Well - I prefer not to answer to these questions of yours. They have a distinct smell of provocation, the sort of which I strongly dislike. All I will say is that I've had a variety of jobs in my life, some of which have allowed me to put aside some (modest) savings - and never earned a buck or a euro dishonestly. The house I live in was bought by my long deceased father (1990) with his lifelong savings. If you are interested in renting a spare room I have, you can contact me via private e-mail:

[email protected]
My point was not so much to demand transparency from you as to just demonstrate that I can be a jerk and hypocrite by asking questions too, as in two can play this game. I took umbrage to what I considered to be an outright lie about my having vouched for Rick Siegel. It wouldn't surprise me though if he (or they) played some games like changing a message that I sent. If it took 4 years to discover the fraud, and that's been giving you a jaundiced impression of me all this time, I would say that their dirty trick had the desired effect.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Just for fun....

One night Nico Haupt wanted to meet me face-to-face. Naturally I wanted to meet Nico, so I did what anyone would do: I bribed a friend of mine to dress up as a Russian Sailor and carry a New York Post to the designated location while another friend filmed from across the street. Well, you have never seen so many "undercover" officers. Men wearing wires. Men in cheap suits. Men in old clothes. Women with cell phones. Gumshoes. Dicks. Spooks. Back up units. Paddy wagons. You would think the UN General Secretary were meeting with DSK for the RNC or something. Anyway. The meeting took place. Nico appeared sane and charming and like a toned-down version of his online persona. Everyone left in different directions on foot, and the various bystanders began moving as well, attempting to follow everyone everywhere.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

@nonhocapito I certainly can't conclude that Nico is a perp but he's certainly a "perp magnet" and under heavy surveillance, or at least he used to be.
nonhocapito

Nico Haupt - the noplaner

Unread post by nonhocapito »

fred wrote:@nonhocapito I certainly can't conclude that Nico is a perp but he's certainly a "perp magnet" and under heavy surveillance, or at least he used to be.
By your brief account I assumed the surveillance was there because you were expected to appear, not to spy on Nico (considering he was obviously an agent of some sort?)
Weren't you bothered to be identified by agents considering your normal precautions?
And after having been identified, probably photographed on that occasion, can't you assume today that they know very well who you are and that precautions are kind of useless?
Have you shared the story in the past on some forum?
Do you care to share it again with more details?
And again: can we see the video?
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Nico is basically a public figure and to the extent that anybody wanted to go follow a "no planer" or "9/11 skeptic" around, he's certainly one of the most visible ones. So I think that everybody has a file on Nico Haupt. He attends rallies and meetings and speaks out and demonstrates and yells at people and grants interviews etc. So he attracts a lot of attention and generates a lot of "contacts" and "incident reports". People who keep track of "disturbances" have plenty to keep track of around Nico.

Therefore, I think the surveillance probably had little to do with me and more to do with "Nico's holding a meeting with somebody, we'd better see what he's up to this time." I'm sure they spent a little bit of time figuring that one out.

It's too bad I missed what sounds like a great party at Simon's place, though. The meeting with Nico was just like that but without the beautiful girlfriends, the singing, the music, the hugs, the plane props and decorations, and the Roman villa. But with a not-so-subtle police presence.

When I'm in the city I'm photographed dozens of times every day. But so what? If someone wanted to write a book about me who would read it?

As for video, there's nothing exciting I can show you. No fights broke out. Nobody got led away in handcuffs. The police had nothing to do except try to figure out who showed up and where they went, which was probably a big waste of their time. I gave up on trying to upload content to youtube a long time ago. They don't want me there.

"OK, Nico met some sailor we haven't seen before, and they talked, and now he's leaving, and um, hmm, maybe those other people are with them? What about these other people. Are they with us? What's going on here?"

Pics or it didn't happen. I know. I know. Somebody has the audio from the meeting, I'm sure. I don't think I've posted that anywhere before. Nico might remember it. His life is a lot more complicated than mine. Supposedly he's been fired from jobs and lost his apartment over his public advocacy of some of the views we express here. As of a few years ago he certainly existed outside the computer, but I don't know anything about where he comes from. He's a very interesting person.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

The only thing I find a bit suss about Nico is that he was posting on a forum about 9/11, virtually as 9/11 was happening. (the times shown are obviously West Coast times.)
http://www.draheid.com/archives/war-1/m ... 20384.html

http://www.draheid.com/archives/war-1/m ... 20641.html
Last edited by antipodean on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

fred wrote:Nico is basically a public figure and to the extent that anybody wanted to go follow a "no planer" or "9/11 skeptic" around, he's certainly one of the most visible ones. So I think that everybody has a file on Nico Haupt. He attends rallies and meetings and speaks out and demonstrates and yells at people and grants interviews etc. So he attracts a lot of attention and generates a lot of "contacts" and "incident reports". People who keep track of "disturbances" have plenty to keep track of around Nico.

Therefore, I think the surveillance probably had little to do with me and more to do with "Nico's holding a meeting with somebody, we'd better see what he's up to this time." I'm sure they spent a little bit of time figuring that one out.

It's too bad I missed what sounds like a great party at Simon's place, though. The meeting with Nico was just like that but without the beautiful girlfriends, the singing, the music, the hugs, the plane props and decorations, and the Roman villa. But with a not-so-subtle police presence.

When I'm in the city I'm photographed dozens of times every day. But so what? If someone wanted to write a book about me who would read it?

As for video, there's nothing exciting I can show you. No fights broke out. Nobody got led away in handcuffs. The police had nothing to do except try to figure out who showed up and where they went, which was probably a big waste of their time. I gave up on trying to upload content to youtube a long time ago. They don't want me there.

"OK, Nico met some sailor we haven't seen before, and they talked, and now he's leaving, and um, hmm, maybe those other people are with them? What about these other people. Are they with us? What's going on here?"

Pics or it didn't happen. I know. I know. Somebody has the audio from the meeting, I'm sure. I don't think I've posted that anywhere before. Nico might remember it. His life is a lot more complicated than mine. Supposedly he's been fired from jobs and lost his apartment over his public advocacy of some of the views we express here. As of a few years ago he certainly existed outside the computer, but I don't know anything about where he comes from. He's a very interesting person.
Thanks for the summary Fred. I must admit I know next to nothing about all these characters who disappeared before I even conceived or heard of fakery and digital planes. I know Simon or Hoi or brianv or others can sum up in one sentence for me and for you the amount of damage people like Nico Haupt caused and why they obviously must have been playing for the bad guys all along.

For the little I know of the topic, I have problems believing that Nico Haupt was followed and spied so closely. And, judging by your words, still is spied now. Isn't it possible that his disturbances and interventions were instead orchestrated with the favor of the establishment, since they seem to be designed to make everyone look deranged? And if so, isn't it more likely that these people worked with him rather than on him?

Is it so necessary that the most influential character interested in fakery was also such a complicated fellow, like you put it, that would put the whole "group" in such a horrible light? Ace Baker, Jeff Hill, Nico Haupt: aren't these rather created characters who danced in synch with Alex Jones, when he yelled from his radio show that no planers believed in holograms?

I'm happy to read that, like me and like most rational people you are not too worried about the fact that we can be identified or tapped because of our interest in media fakery and false terrorism. I remember much more chilling stories from you that seemed to imply necessary caution in trying not to be identified, because of the high risks we all are supposedly running. A caution which after all must be worn out at this point, since so many years later you are still among us, as Nico apparently is.

My curiosity with the video lies essentially with these figures surrounding the encounter between you and Nico. Since you seem to have recognized among them so many agents and supervisors, I was curious as to what they looked like.
nonhocapito

antipodean wrote:The only thing I find a bit suss about Nico is that he was posting on a forum about 9/11, virtually as 9/11 was happening. (the times shown are obviously West Coast times.)
http://www.draheid.com/archives/war-1/m ... 20384.html

http://www.draheid.com/archives/war-1/m ... 20641.html
Ewing2001 Tuesday, September 11, 2001 - 06:18 am
I'm in NYC. I can watch the WTC burning. It's a big shock... http://www.draheid.com/archives/war-1/m ... 20384.html

Ewing2001 Tuesday, September 11, 2001 - 12:25 pm
I saw the 2nd tower live falling, but i reported this whole morning. I saw both tower burning and right now need a while for other news...
This is a sad day for New York and a tragedy for america and the world. http://www.draheid.com/archives/war-1/m ... 24675.html
Remarkable. So Nico could see the towers the whole time.
All the pages archived on that website seem to be sort of interesting, by the way. There are early comments on all sort of topics including Anthrax, the infamous Flight 587 that crashed in queens, etc... And there is activity from "Ewing2001" archived on a lot of pages apparently. What consistency, I must say, more than 10 years of internet/forum activity that could kill a horse...

BTW, there is another user enlisted on that archived board: "Izzywhat". I don't like the sound of that... :P
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

nonhocapito wrote: Thanks for the summary Fred. I must admit I know next to nothing about all these characters who disappeared before I even conceived or heard of fakery and digital planes. I know Simon or Hoi or brianv or others can sum up in one sentence for me and for you the amount of damage people like Nico Haupt caused and why they obviously must have been playing for the bad guys all along.

For the little I know of the topic, I have problems believing that Nico Haupt was followed and spied so closely. And, judging by your words, still is spied now. Isn't it possible that his disturbances and interventions were instead orchestrated with the favor of the establishment, since they seem to be designed to make everyone look deranged? And if so, isn't it more likely that these people worked with him rather than on him?

Is it so necessary that the most influential character interested in fakery was also such a complicated fellow, like you put it, that would put the whole "group" in such a horrible light? Ace Baker, Jeff Hill, Nico Haupt: aren't these rather created characters who danced in synch with Alex Jones, when he yelled from his radio show that no planers believed in holograms?

I'm happy to read that, like me and like most rational people you are not too worried about the fact that we can be identified or tapped because of our interest in media fakery and false terrorism. I remember much more chilling stories from you that seemed to imply necessary caution in trying not to be identified, because of the high risks we all are supposedly running. A caution which after all must be worn out at this point, since so many years later you are still among us, as Nico apparently is.

My curiosity with the video lies essentially with these figures surrounding the encounter between you and Nico. Since you seem to have recognized among them so many agents and supervisors, I was curious as to what they looked like.

Taking your paragraphs in order:

Nico used to participate in "9/11 Truth Groups" and he used to complain that these groups were run by the perps themselves and he denounced the leaders. At first I thought Nico was making accusations that were a little bit paranoid. It turned out that he was correct about that. (See Simon's work on Luke Rudkowski, for example.) So, whether he's a good guy or a plant, he was an early advocate of the "infiltrated 9/11 truth movement.". Incidents like Nico denouncing Luke in public, for example, could certainly be designed to make everybody look bad, although I think we can all agree that Luke is a fake "truther" worthy of denunciation.

I'm not at all sure that Nico is still alive and well. The meeting to which I refer took place several years ago. And I assure you he was under constant surveillance back then (whether to protect him or keep an eye on him, I know not.)

First of all, holograms obviously exist (look at the credit cards in your pocket or go to a museum and see for yourself), so believing in holograms isn't a bad thing. Secondly, Alex Jones has been claiming that "TV Fakery" is "holograms" for years without any help from Nico Haupt, who has always been denouncing Alex Jones as far back as I can remember. Ace Baker is a "CGI insert into real video" shill, and Jeff Hill is the "Dial a Sim Shill". Nico's kind of the "crazy guy who speaks the truth" as far as his public image was concerned back in the day.

I'm not too worried about having been identified since I get death threats over email and not death threats (from NASA or anybody else) in my mailbox. My accounts have long since been deleted under bogus pretenses from TPTB so they seem to be frustrated.

I still think the caution is warranted. 9/11 is less of a hot topic today, especially in Burlusconi's Italy, so you probably don't have to worry they way you would if you were taking on people closer to home. Nico seems to have been replaced by a posting-bot and I haven't heard of him making any public appearances anywhere for ages.

I don't have any evidence that Nico or even Ozzy is alive and well at this point. It wouldn't be a big surprise to learn that someone else has taken over posting responsibilities for the previous owners.

Italy's apparently a land where you can take on powerful politicians without fear of any physical reprisal. Sadly the USA is not usually such a place.

As for what agents and operatives look like, aren't you able to spot plainclothes policemen? Ace Baker has the look down to a T. Or look at the "couple who works for the sheriff's dept" in the Gabby Giffords Safeway parking lot. 60-year-old man trying to dress like a juvenile delinquent is a good sign. A protester wearing a wig and an Anarchy A shirt and a Peace Sign would be rather suspicious looking. People wearing suits who obviously don't look like businessmen and have no clue how to wear a suit, bums wearing old and tattered clothes who are obviously very clean and neat and don't look strung out on drugs and alcohol who seem very alert... anybody reasonably "street smart" can tell you what to look for. It's the same all over the world.
Gary-Welz
Banned

Re: Nico Haupt and other original "no-planers"

Unread post by Gary-Welz »

The latest activity of Nico I can trace dates back to march 2010. He did an interview with Jim "Shill" Fetzer.

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2010/03/nico-haupt.html

Nico filmed himself while taking to Jim Fetzer, he uploaded a 2-hour video of the conversation to channels.com. The video can't be found on the internet anymore though because the Ewing2001 account got removed. However, I have the footage on my computer because I downloaded the video; it was an interesting conversation.

After the channel got removed I was still able watching the video through a cached version which now seems to be removed too.
http://www.channels.com/episodes/10789500?page=2
Equinox
Banned

Re: Nico Haupt and other original "no-planers"

Unread post by Equinox »

I don't really understand the whole Nico thing... for your anyone who is interested, or unfamiliar with Nico Haupt.. here is a couple of videos.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRj-S-Ktm5Y

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XYPwFexaRs

more here.. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... aupt+&aq=f