Magic numbers in news

Fake news and propaganda
brianv

Magic numbers in news

Unread post by brianv »

Whether it's their fixation or simply done by the numbers to make anyone who might question it appear kooky - it's there. You cant fail to see it! Almost guaranteed you will see their "magic numbers" in every news report.

CNN
"explosion at an under-construction power plant rocked central Connecticut Sunday, causing some deaths and injuring at least 11 people, officials said."

""It was almost like an earthquake," nearby resident Lynn Townsend told CNN affiliate WTNH. She said she heard the explosion and went outside to see "a very big, bright orange flame" between the plant's two smokestacks, and immediately dialed 911."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/02/07/connecticut.explosion/

Reuters
"Middletown, a college town, is 23 miles south of Hartford."

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE61619Q20100207

Dont miss the wobbly roof and symbolic 11 tower chimney stacks! Remind you of anything?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pD_aiVIHo4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL7OI3Ng9eA
ozzybinoswald
Banned

Unread post by ozzybinoswald »

brianv @ Feb 7 2010, 10:31 PM wrote: Whether it's their fixation or simply done by the numbers to make anyone who might question it appear kooky - it's there.
You're going to have to look far and wide to find any real "occult" reference to the number 11.

The interest in numbers is completely misunderstood. It's complicated. Like trying to explain fakery to a planehugger. This is archaic science founded in old systems like Compass Rose navigation, in the Precession cycle, and with attendant philosophy. Time and location, calendar and measurement.

It's not arbitrary that Bush's surge was at the very first announced to be 21,600 troops to supplement the then 144,000 and result in 165,600. 21,600 is the number of years contained in 10 of the 12 zodiacal Houses of the precessional cycle. This is not astrology. The military inherited a system from the Romans who got it from their predecessors. 21600 equates to 300? of the 360? complete cycle. And if you recall the surge coincided with the release of the movie "300". 1656 is the number of years from Adam to the Flood. It's also 23? of Precession.

[As an aside, of the 3 addresses targeted for destruction in the movie 'Fight Club', one is 2160 Fulton. The length in years of one zodiacal House.]

I think these number systems can be used to signify meaning and to communicate with others 'in the know.'

One of these days I'll start a thread in Solutions and demonstrate the real occult numbers that saturate the 9/11 operation. Numbers like 81 passengers and 540 mph plane speed.

Ever consider that the nose-out sequence consists of 32 frames through the unseen interior before "breaking through" at the 33rd frame into "more light"?

People should at the least familiarize themselves with Precession referenced in myth and architecture. Just google those terms. Maybe include Angkor Wat, Valhalla and Vedas to directly arrive at the well known examples.

But back to 7/7.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

All of this stuff deserves a thread(s) of it's own as Ozzy has pointed towards..

Seconded. Here is a thread for it. Good topic, curious to hear more.
timothymurphy

Unread post by timothymurphy »

thanx for creating the thread hoi, as i don't want to overload the 7/7 thread with kookiness.

ozzy's post above looks fascinating but is greek to me...

but even a simple guy like me can see that this book review segment of the Richard and Judy Show featuring 7/7 actor Sally Phillips, is absolutely saturated in "3"s:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiwmIHG_7nQ

(and red dresses like those so Beloved of vicsim Benedetta Ciaccia)

there's a whole "red dresses" thing going on with 7/7

such as at the memorial:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/gallery/20 ... =349879945

Dan Kitwood - Getty Images

Reuters

has anyone noticed a special "dress code" or uniform for 9-11 or anything else?

i did a video looking a bit at red dresses and 7/7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGmlmgPnc_M

there is no way i would have posted this on the 7/7 forum cos it's not exactly science...
it's just exploring really.

i think colour codes are just as prevelent as number codes.
timothymurphy

i've been working on this post for ages, and the photos just won't work!!
back tomorrow.

Here is Saba MozaKKa, daughter of 7.7 vicsim, pointing to the KK in the 7.7 memorial:
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

timothymurphy 4 Feb 10 2010, 02:54 AM wrote:
has anyone noticed a special "dress code" or uniform for 9-11 or anything else?
Somebody with a better understanding of art, literature and philosophy than I have can probably do a much better job of explaining what's going on in these compositions.

Covert operations are always about influencing somebody with the goal of keeping the person or organization doing the influencing, the 'sponsor' from being exposed.

The members of this forum are trying to 'deconstruct' a work of fiction: we're trying to figure out the motivations and true identities of the script writers, directors, costume designers, actors, and the rest of the people who had control over the production of these fake terrorist attacks or 'media circuses'.

If you read the training manuals for psychological operations and perception warfare, you'll see terms like 'broad themes to exploit' and 'target audience' mentioned over and over. They even have forms you can download to fill in the blanks for any particular operation.

In a generic psyop, the target might be "urban factory workers in the Ukraine" and the broad theme might be "the current administration doesn't care about working conditions" and the goal might be to generate support for a general strike.

The 7/7 actors playing survivors and victims are likely trying to give life to certain archetypes that will resonate with the various segments of the population that are being 'psyopped' or influenced.

In 9-11 we had certain gay martyrs like "Gay Priest Mychal Judge" and "Gay Bear Todd Bingham from Gay Mecca San Francisco".

In marketing lingo the tailoring of a campaign to communicate to various segments of the population is called "psychos and demos" meaning psychographics and demographics.

The people who wrote the 7/7 play had a list of target audiences and key themes to communicate, and they certainly designed every bit of their media operation to accomplish some goal on their list.

As far as a dress code, we've seen from Simon Shack's post about SoutheastAsiaNews that conspiracy theorists are portrayed as ugly deformed idiots and geeks.

Judging from the highly-visible people in "the movement", no-planers are supposed to be crazy, foreign, disheveled and homeless; former Bush administration officials; poorly-dressed mad scientist coma-victims; unfashionable jingle-writers, or else they're rich eccentrics who've "gone completely of the deep end" like Shayler or Lear. Even though these are wildly different stereotypes, the key point is that all of these no-planers are far, far out of the mainstream and they should be safely ignored.

On the other hand you have the relatively charismatic and attractive Sybil Edmonds, Ms Beamer, David Ray Griffin, Jersey Girls, and other people who are designed to soak up all the mainstream sympathy and support and who are supposed to be taken seriously by a few people who care, but who don't do any serious damage.

Somebody posted a picture of David Shayler as a drag queen not long ago. He also appeared as some sort of offensive Jesus Christ cult-figure a year or two ago. Obviously his decision to put out these sorts of photos and stories along with his no-planes theories is designed to discredit whatever truth he has to say.

If you were casting these characters yourself, what sort of advertisements would you place the actors in? Gary Welz plays nutty professors and wacky mad scientists, so he's cast as a conspiracy theorist with unanswered questions. Mark Humphrey plays handsome soap-opera action hero, so he's cast cast as Harley Guy who explains the official story of plane crashes causing structural failure.

The lady in red "survivor" is some kind of actress who showed up for a casting call somewhere. If you had to cast her in a role, what would it be? I could see her in a minivan or life insurance commercial. Maybe she's intended to represent a wife or mother who needs protection.

All the "Chris" characters and "Angel" characters among the survivors is probably an attempt to win sympathy from Christians who might otherwise be opposed to optional wars in foreign lands.

All of this imagery was created to have a psychological impact. The lady in red is all dolled up in her red dress with her painted fingernails, all of that conventionally suggests sexual desirability. She's dressed for a cocktail party, not a funeral. She's also in red to draw attention to herself and away from whatever else is in the image. Is she rich or poor?

An artist or costume designer could tell you a lot more about what's going on in the picture than I can, but I'm sure that the people here on the forum will have it figured out in short order.

Is the name supposed to be Greek? Whatever it is, it's surely designed to generate additional support for the War on Terror from some constituency.

I'd say that she's supposed to be "Modern Britain's Ethnic Working-Class Housewife" and that by seeing the picture you're supposed to identify with her protectors and feel riled up like a charging bull to support Tony Blair's invasion of some woggish Muslim land. If she isn't already the mother of children she's supposed to be of child-bearing age and looking for a mate.

Anybody with a good eye for art and fashion can probably do a better job than I can at telling you what's going on in these pictures. I have no idea what all the posts sticking out of the ground are supposed to represent.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Look at all the religious words in the picture: Christ, Islam, Jain, Jonathan, David, James, Marie, Levy...
Then we have Japanese conglomerate Matsushita [Michael Matsushita, nice alliteration].

They've blurred the bottom of the picture deliberately to draw your eye to the lighted letters and hand.

There's some kind of alphabet soup thing going on where they've lightened certain letters and darkened or blurred others.

In the next picture they've blurred everything except KILLED IN THE LONDON BOMBINGS. Faceless attractive female killed in the London bombings, appears in blood red with long hair in the wind and no face. Perhaps she's meant to represent some kind of female ghost.

It's thematic apperception: What do you see? If you never heard of 7/7 and had to make up a story about this picture, what would it be? Think of it like a movie poster. It's an advertisement for something. The ominous dark clouds are a nice touch. It looks like the airbrushed clouds took out a little bit of the column on the left near the top. To me it looks like an ad for a horror movie with ghosts.

The photographer crouching on the left seems to be casting a shadow down and to the right, but the pillars all cast shadows up and to the right. Hmm.

And in this photo the people in front and center look like they're excited by the new products on display at the trade show. The expression on their faces is not one of misery at having all the terrible emotions of losing relatives on 7/7 dredged up again. I think these are just stock models cut-out from catalogs and brochures. Lazy perps strike again. Look at the happy smile on the perky model in the sleeveless white sun dress and pink high heels--She belongs in a laundry detergent commercial. The look on her face says, "whiter whites, and colors don't fade". Contrast her to family members you see at the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial.

What's the blond preppy kid looking at? Nothing? These folks look like stock commercial print models pasted in to the scene, to me, anyway. They should be advertising the kitchen appliance sale at Tesco. They look like photos of shoppers looking at items on racks.

timothymurphy

The members of this forum are trying to 'deconstruct' a work of fiction: we're trying to figure out the motivations and true identities of the script writers, directors, costume designers, actors, and the rest of the people who had control over the production of these fake terrorist attacks or 'media circuses'.

bloody hell, you're good fred!
can i offer something further about the Reuters picture.
I think that the man on the right is meant to be novelist Ian Mcewan -someone I have strongly suspected as being a scriptwriter for this crap, having read tonnes of it... (but that's another story)

Mcewan:

He is admiring his creation, and i hadn't noticed it till just now.

Can I offer some outlines of the archetypes being exploited?

Saba is Arabic for Sheba: QUeen of Sheba.
(here is my vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGmlmgPnc_M )

Without making you look at a million photos of 7/7 women in red dresses, and 3 symbolism, let's just say There is a Goddess theme. - The Triple Goddess.

An example of the triple Goddess is Bridget - Sally Phillips (7/7 actor was in Bridget Jones' diary and mentions Bridget Jones a number of times during her 7/7 themed appearance on the Richard and Judy show)

(a show which apart from being saturated with 3s features a novel set in London and Bombay, reviewed by a woman who is inexplicably in Spain (ie Madrid bombing)) - 3 terror locations

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiwmIHG_7nQ )

Incidentally, Bridget Jones features cameos from Salmon Rushdie and Jeffry Archer - more dodgy novelists.

In the movie they are at the launch of a book called Kafka's Motorbike.

(obviously, apart from having two Ks in Kafka has certain reality bending associations...)

If you have come accross the 7/7 mockumentary "The Search for Truth"
(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMtdM-OBoKw )

you may notice it is narrated by MarK CricK
who is most known for his spoof book, Kafka's soup.

Skipping some stuff:

The major archetypes being exploited in London are:
Goddess (especially Bridget and Queen of Sheba)
King (especially Solomon)

(remember Raj in Life without Benedetta - Raj=King in Hindi)

Ok -
The Newly built Ark Academy King Solomon School in London, not far from the 7/7 memorial has the following Logo:

observe the two Ks.

While i agree with you Fred about the exploitation of archetpyes - i also conclude that the 7.7 people literally want to revive some kind of occult cult and to abuse children, and to put into effect a British Israelism agenda (ie British Royalty is desceded from Jesus and is Divine)
(leave that for now...)

To Ireland....
We have the town of Kells.
This town features a well known round Tower.
It is also the home of Muad Dib, maker of the Ripple Effect Mockumentary.
(a British Israelist and self-proclaimed messiah)

Across the plain of Tara is another town called Kildare.
This is an ancient place of dedication to the Goddess Bridget.
An eternal flame dedicated to Bridget was relit here in 1996.
Kildare also has another celebrated round Tower.
You could call the towers in Kildare and Kells Twin Towers.

And the plain of Tara is traditionally a place where Kingship ceremonies took place.
According to British Israelists it is where the Ark of the Covenant is buried.

The Kingship ceremony is traditionally a marriage of a man to a Goddess. - (Bridget is a sun Goddess, by the way.)

By the way, note the new film, Solomon Kane, and the fact that the Tavistock institute feature a reference to Citizen Kane on their front page.

King Solomon and the Queen of SHeba are most famous for for the fact that they had sex...

Whether all this imagery is part of a psy-op or whether it is an end in itself for hese occultists, i don't really care. Let's just explose it so it loses it's power.

Oh, by the way, the British Israelism agenda has been playing out on TV programmes such as Who do you think you are? - and This is your Life.

In January 2010, Davina Mccall, host of Big Brother, was on the show, discovering she had ROyal roots.

What a coincidence that Davina (Divine) Mccall, looks a little bit like vicsim Bennedetta (blessed one) Ciaccia!!:Image

It could be that vicsims are being used to draw worship onto celebrities for occult reasons.

Hope this post isn't too complicated and meandering.
But i am very glad to see Ian Mcewan in that pic.
bugger! i am having to take out pictures from this post cos it won't let me post it.
timothymurphy

ozzybinoswald @ Feb 8 2010, 01:46 AM wrote:
You're going to have to look far and wide to find any real "occult" reference to the number 11.

K is the 11th letter of the alphabet.
and i think it's basically about Kells, Kildare and Kings.

but i'm not so arragant that i think i've "cracked" it. but a bit pleased as seeing the irish thing tho.

sorry about the huge photo above.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

fred 4 Feb 11 2010, 08:13 AM wrote: Look at all the religious words in the picture: Christ, Islam, Jain, Jonathan, David, James, Marie, Levy...
Then we have Japanese conglomerate Matsushita [Michael Matsushita, nice alliteration].

They've blurred the bottom of the picture deliberately to draw your eye to the lighted letters and hand.

There's some kind of alphabet soup thing going on where they've lightened certain letters and darkened or blurred others.

In the next picture they've blurred everything except KILLED IN THE LONDON BOMBINGS. Faceless attractive female killed in the London bombings, appears in blood red with long hair in the wind and no face. Perhaps she's meant to represent some kind of female ghost.

It's thematic apperception: What do you see? If you never heard of 7/7 and had to make up a story about this picture, what would it be? Think of it like a movie poster. It's an advertisement for something. The ominous dark clouds are a nice touch. It looks like the airbrushed clouds took out a little bit of the column on the left near the top. To me it looks like an ad for a horror movie with ghosts.

The photographer crouching on the left seems to be casting a shadow down and to the right, but the pillars all cast shadows up and to the right. Hmm.

And in this photo the people in front and center look like they're excited by the new products on display at the trade show. The expression on their faces is not one of misery at having all the terrible emotions of losing relatives on 7/7 dredged up again. I think these are just stock models cut-out from catalogs and brochures. Lazy perps strike again. Look at the happy smile on the perky model in the sleeveless white sun dress and pink high heels--She belongs in a laundry detergent commercial. The look on her face says, "whiter whites, and colors don't fade". Contrast her to family members you see at the Vietnam Veteran's Memorial.

What's the blond preppy kid looking at? Nothing? These folks look like stock commercial print models pasted in to the scene, to me, anyway. They should be advertising the kitchen appliance sale at Tesco. They look like photos of shoppers looking at items on racks.

Fred - the posts represent the victims (52 of them, arranged in random groups to reflect how many died at each location).

http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/ ... -hyde-park

There are many interpretations as to what a "lady in red" symbolises and it is used extensively in movies, music videos and marketing, so it's hard to guess what subliminal message is being told here. In the bible it is used as a symbol for life and power.

Following on from Timothy's excellent post; what I see in the photgraph is the woman placed between the twin towers (11) - more subliminal messaging? In fact, the first thing I see after the woman in red is 11 11 (back to Tim's KK?).

I wouldn't get hung up on the shadow of the photographer as he is on a slope, but I do think his presence in the photograph is significant - why else would the photo taker not have asked him to move out of his shot? Perhaps it's another "in joke" - that they know they are being watched??
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Whether the sponsors of these events really believe in astrology and occult stuff or not, they seem to incorporate a lot of it into their designs. Kings and emperors have been fascinated by the occult for centuries, so why not? The event planners even trotted out old Prince Charles and his new wife / former mistress to participate in a little ceremonial ritual.

Since there are no 'grieving relatives' or 'families and friends' to worry about, the 7/7 architects could build this 'memorial' to themselves however they wanted and conduct any kind of ceremony. They chose the photographers who participated and controlled the photos they release, so it's certain that the whole event was carefully choreographed.

The 7/7 planners had the liberty of choosing any day and location and any number of imaginary victims for their mock sacrifice, I'm sure the dates, numbers, and locations are intended to mean something. If nothing else, the it keeps the numerologists busy gives the occultists something to do.

According to the Guardian:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/artanddesign/ ... -hyde-park

"When you see it standing, and see how it holds the light rather than reflecting it, that's a very powerful thing."

[Whatever that's supposed to mean]

As ever, God is in the details. Each column bears a simple inscription that records the date, the location and the time of the bombing. Thus, 7 July 2005 is repeated 52 times; each single death marked and, simultaneously, the collective loss emphasised. [sic]
[...]
an extraordinarily powerful testimony to the dead. It comprises 52 columns, each 3.5m high and made of roughly textured stainless steel cast in sand. From a distance, it looks like a single structure but, as you approach, the columns appear almost as standing stones amid a group of trees near Park Lane. It seems both ancient and modern, the rough steel surfaces of the columns a ghostly white in the summer sun, arranged in four clusters of six, seven, 13 and 26, each cluster referring to the number of lives lost in each bombing
--
7 days in a week, 52 weeks in a year?

7+7+7=21 repeated 52 times is 364... probably works for some occult lunar calendar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calendar_reform
The World Calendar, favored by the UN in the 1950s, and the International Fixed Calendar, quite popular among economists between the World Wars, are proposals that start each year on a Sunday. The remaining 364 days then form 52 weeks of 7 days.

'An early 13-month proposal was the 1849 Positivist calendar, created by Auguste Comte. It was based on a 364-day year which included one or two “blank” days. Each of the 13 months had 28 days and exactly four weeks, and each started on a Monday. The International Fixed Calendar is a more modern descendant of this calendar.'

Four groups for 4 seasons...

The number of victims makes 4 groups of 13.

6,7,13,26? 6+7=13, 13=13 , 13+13=26

Goddess imagery: Isis? Notice that the 'photographer' is kneeling in front of the pillars and so is the goddess figure, I mean, the supposed 'bereaved relative'. They've even set up the photo so that the gravel at the base of the pillars forms a pyramid.

Isis usually seems to have straight black hair and a red dress.

Temple of Isis

----
from

http://www.sacred-texts.com/tarot/mathers/mtar06.htm

Christian, the disciple of L?vi, in his recent work on Magic, has made the explanation of the twenty-two hieroglyphics of the Tarot form part of the initiatory ceremonies of the Egyptian mysteries of Crata Repoa.

Before concluding this short treatise, I will say a few words on the occult and Qabalistical signification of these wonderful Tarot Cards. It has been long known that the ordinary 52 card pack was susceptible of some peculiar numerical significations, e.g.:

52 Cards in the pack, suggest 52 weeks in the year.

13 Cards in each suit, suggest 13 lunar months in the year, 13 weeks in the quarter.

4 suits in the pack, suggest 4 seasons in the year.

12 Picture Cards in the pack, suggest 12 months in the year, 12 signs of the Zodiac.

Furthermore, if we add together:

The pips on the plain cards of the four suits
=

The pips on the 12 Picture Cards
=

Twelve Picture Cards reckoned as 10 each
=

The number of cards in each suit
=

We shall obtain the number of days in the year
=

But concealed behind their apparently arbitrary and bizarre designs, the Tarot Cards contain a far more complicated system of recondite symbolism. We find the number ten multiplied by the mystical number four, and combined with a primitive hieroglyphic alphabet of twenty-two letters.

Eliphas L?vi says in his "Histoire de la Magie": "The absolute hieroglyphical science had for its basis an alphabet of which all the gods were letters, all the letters ideas, all the ideas numbers, and all the numbers perfect signs.
timothymurphy

SmokingGunII 4 Feb 11 2010, 03:43 PM wrote:
; what I see in the photgraph is the woman placed between the twin towers (11) - more subliminal messaging? In fact, the first thing I see after the woman in red is 11 11

but I do think his presence in the photograph is significant - why else would the photo taker not have asked him to move out of his shot? Perhaps it's another "in joke" - that they know they are being watched??
they know they are being watched...
yeah - another remove from reality as they direct the photo fakery experts to look at the photographer taking the picture...
trying to tell us it's a real photo...

smoking gun.
great minds think alike.
re: the twin towers thing.

i actually made a video trying to emphasize the comparison:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEEuT2fGSls

fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -20679187/

52 pillars of family love 1/08/2008

7/7 MEMORIAL

Families of the victims of the July 7 London bombings yesterday revealed plans for a memorial of 52 pillars - representing each of the innocents who died in the atrocity.

The ?1million stainless steel sculpture in Hyde Park will also have four interlinking clusters to mark the separate attacks three years ago.

Angel of the North creator Antony Gormley has acted as an independent adviser for the design to be unveiled on next year's anniversary.
--
BrianV and Timothy, you'll love this: More angel and goddess imagery from the 'independent adviser'.