THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: Our Forum Is A Multicultural Stand Against Hate

Postby Anyhoo on July 21st, 2018, 7:50 pm

To this I say: Is not hate the proper response when one discovers who is behind 9-11, which Simon Shack for some reason will never talk about? I give a big hats off to Simon for helping me see the hoax that 9-11 was, but I condemn that he refuses to go further and identify the perpetrators and the reasons for the hoax, which involve a particular race of people. It is not Hate to identify an enemy in your midst who is doing such things to lie and deceive. I hate Jews because I see them behind 9-11 and so many other horrible things. I do not apologize for my hatred, which is a perfectly natural response when one becomes aware of the reality. Take this any way you want. What you are doing in this thread is to preemptively shield Jews from criticism for their part in 9-11 and other deceptions. I am calling bullshit.
Anyhoo

Postby hoi.polloi on July 21st, 2018, 8:29 pm

Anyhoo » July 21st, 2018, 6:50 pm wrote:To this I say: Is not hate the proper response when one discovers who is behind 9-11, which Simon Shack for some reason will never talk about? I give a big hats off to Simon for helping me see the hoax that 9-11 was,

Wow. There are so many things wrong with your post, I am surprised you are here. Zionists are different from Jews. Most people are lovely. But every society has its conservative psychos. Which are you?

Hate is not a proper response. As Simon has dedicated his research to truth and justice and peace, hate is the opposite response you should have. He is not shielding any one person. He is trying to help everyone gain control over their own lives from those in their community who have failed them. So naturally, if you have some inner hate or fear, it will increase your paranoia that everyone benefiting will result in your hated feared person benefiting too and, in your mind, "anyone that looks like or remotely benefits my enemy is my enemy". Well, that's exactly the path to world wars you fool!

Furthermore, it's really foolish to think one people alone advanced imperial evils on their own without the complete collaboration of all the nefarious power circles of the world. Psychopathy is the true enemy. Don't let it infect you.

Anyway, if you truly hate a single group of people, then you're not understanding the research at all. Everyone uses propaganda. What people do you come from that has been historically immune from weaving mythology about itself?

The goal humanity must have now is to understand and forgive the mythologies used to survive and move on to a place of truth.

But that's not going to happen if you rave about your innocence vs. that of your scapegoat. Even if it's a popular scapegoat.

but I condemn that he refuses to go further and identify the perpetrators and the reasons for the hoax, which involve a particular race of people.

So says you. So because people disagree with your particular bias and prejudice ... that means our motives must be bullshit. What if I called bullshit on you for pretending to be a racist to cause the forum to appear to be supportive of hate, violence and war?

It is not Hate to

blah blah blah. You say "I hate Jews" but "it's not really hate" in the same paragraph.

Duh. You are too stupid (Or is it self-loathing perhaps? Needing someone to blame?) to be responsible with this information. Ah, but perhaps I have "misunderstood" you because you "struggle" with language? Is that what you mean by this:

Take this any way you want.

That's very generous. So if I take it as you are asking to be asked about your community, your people, and your self and what you have personally done to discourage psychopathic behavior, I can take it that way? Great. Let us know!
hoi.polloi
Administrator

A question for Simon Shack

Postby Anyhoo on July 21st, 2018, 9:19 pm

You have successfully exposed the 9-11 hoax, at least to me, but what good does it do to expose the hoax if you do not go on to expose the hoaxers? I am very troubled by the fact that you go to extreme detail to expose all the flaws of 9-11 and show very effectively it is a hoax and not a false flag as so many others assume it is, but you refuse to name the perps. I really wonder about that, especially since I on my own and independent of this web site have identified the perps that you will not talk about. I came here looking for the truth and I thank you Simon Shack for bringing me closer to it than anyone else has, but you stop short of telling the entire truth. The who, how, why, when and where truth I am looking for. I already know the truth about 9-11. Your work helped me connect all the last dots and it all fell into place, but I strongly object that this truth is not being talked about. Why is that? For political correctness reasons? Some other reasons? There is something not quite right about this site but I have not put it together yet. You are honest and yet you do not take it all the way to the source. That is what I call a limited hang out. This entire web site, for all the knowledge it exposes, is a limited hangout. Take this any way you want, but these are my sincere feelings that I wanted to express before I leave again to learn about the truth that I will not find here because you, for whatever reason, refuse to talk about it.
Anyhoo

Postby nonhocapito on July 21st, 2018, 10:48 pm

The second part of your post makes some sense. The first part though, I cannot make ends or tails of it. I probably have missed some big drama with someone hating the jews or praising white supremacy or something. But it sounds a lot like the thought police, very contemporary, creepy, threatening, self righteous to the appropriate degree.

"We reserve the right to re-declare our intentions to end racism, end war, end racist propaganda of all kinds and from all people at any time and for any reason."

Are races being discriminated against on this half-dead forum? To a degree that we need this call to ban "racism"?

Re-declare? When did we declare it first? What if ending racism was NOT someone's priority?

B-but political ideas are still allowed, right?

1474472334859.png

Above: a typical example of a self-defined partisan of multiculturalism.

So, when we witness the full force of the media, of academia, of political cabals and all social media acting as our thought-police while shoving multiculturalism down everyone's throat (and you seem to be on board with that) couldn't, wouldn't there be an urgent political reason to go against multiculturalism, among other things? Not in the sense of "there should be only one culture" (duh) but in the sense of protecting cultures from their visibly planned and accelerated dilution and annihilation, since everyone who is an adult and doesn't wear (((blinders))) has clearly seen by now that not everything is great about multiculturalism, and that everyone stands to lose a lot from it? Isn't it natural and understandable if people push against wide trends such as these, in order to instinctively balance things out? It's called "reaction" and it's a part of how things work...

B-but then, as I argue this, I can now be labeled a "racist" on the cluesforum? As not in line with this new disingenuous goal of promoting multiculturalism? Or is this just a fancy way to say that you don't like it, or find it offensive if someone disparages the jews [insert category you are sensitive about] on here?

Is Simon on board with this? Is this something you both agreed was a priority, of all things that this forum lacks, to point out right now?

What if instead we said something like this: this is a forum for adults. If you are offended by something, tough. Grow a pair and learn to live with it. Move the discussion ahead. Move the research forward. That's what matters.

The rest (bullying, ganging up on someone, being dishonest or deceitful etc), that's regular forum etiquette stuff, something that can and is regularly policed and doesn't require any extra virtuous meaning attached to it, which is just the twitter way to control the conversation. In fact, I can think of a million situations in which the most anti-racist and pro-multicultural person can be a nuisance to a forum, while a highly politically incorrect person may become the crucial contributor to a discussion.

Admin notice (Simon): dear Nonho, it was Hoi's initiative - the two of us had a discussion about it today and, thankfully, cleared it all up. :)
nonhocapito
Administrator

Re: A question for Simon Shack

Postby simonshack on July 21st, 2018, 10:55 pm

Anyhoo » July 21st, 2018, 8:19 pm wrote:You have successfully exposed the 9-11 hoax, at least to me, but what good does it do to expose the hoax if you do not go on to expose the hoaxers? I am very troubled by the fact that you go to extreme detail to expose all the flaws of 9-11 and show very effectively it is a hoax and not a false flag as so many others assume it is, but you refuse to name the perps.

Anyhoo,

We 'refuse to name the perps'? Really? Would you like me to spend a week or so searching & compiling the names of the countless individuals (suspected of being involved at every imaginable level of the gigantic 9/11 hoax) that have been mentioned / exposed in this forum over the years? I'm sorry, but I prefer to spend my time in better ways - so I encourage you to search the forum to verify this fact for yourself.

Ever since you joined (in February this year), you have been complaining at some aspect or the other of this forum. What's up with that?

Here, for instance (barely a month after you joined), you stated that this place is "infiltrated":
Anyhoo wrote: I am not dissuaded from following the truth. I just won't do it here, because this place is infiltrated.
https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p ... 5#p2405405

So why didn't you list the members that you suspect to have infiltrated this forum, Anyhoo? Afraid of naming names, perchance? -_-

Anyhow, Anyhoo: I'm not troubled by your complaints as much as I'm dismayed by your dismal understanding of the f''''d up world we live in - what with its multinational mafia of conniving heads of state (a.k.a "the Nutwork") :

Anyhoo wrote: Are you also aware that the U.S. Federal Government that willingly participated in a media hoax is capable of being blackmailed by any foreign country, for example Russia, that has documented proof of the fraud via its intelligence assets?
https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p ... 9#p2405299

Yeah, right: let's call Putin and tell him about our collective findings at Cluesforum. That'll surely cause a pancake collapse of the rogue ruling class of this planet!... :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Re: A question for Simon Shack

Postby HonestlyNow on July 21st, 2018, 11:07 pm

Anyhoo » July 21st, 2018, 4:19 pm wrote:. . . you do not take it all the way to the source.

Those who are unconscious and/or ignorant, willful or otherwise, are the source of our troubles. If enough people were willing to be honestly conscious of what is right and good, the deceivers would not be having their full world stage. It would be limited to those who wish to en-trance themselves in the deceivers' hypnotic plays.

There's a saying that goes, "You can't cheat an honest man."
HonestlyNow

Postby Skinnylegsandall on July 22nd, 2018, 12:46 am

That was perfectly stated Nonhocapito.
Skinnylegsandall

Postby hoi.polloi on July 22nd, 2018, 1:31 am

That's a good thought about multiculturalism and how it's misused against others. I agree with you. Perhaps that's the wrong word or theme.

It was definitely a personal matter that happened off the forum, in real life (that we don't need to get into) that made me scratch my head and wonder how our forum could be mistaken for something against world peace. I mean, what the bloody heck do people think we are calling out propaganda for? Well, it also made me think: am I bad for the TYCHOS? Is my attempt to help Simon's work actually hindering it?

Maybe you were right all along: we just need to get the TYCHOS off of this web site and in its own space. :mellow:

The age (in America) of hyper-political correctness is kind of annoying. But some aspect I like about it is that it asks people to be respectful of one another and to de-escalate conflict (when it's not going too far and asking people to censor information and just accept evils and accept invasion).

I wanted to post something about ourselves that may be truthful and exciting to people finding us for the first time through the TYCHOS. I wanted them to say to themselves, "Woah, not only is their model for the solar system better than expected, but their goals of peace and love are so impressive!"

Thanks for the brain check, nonhocapito. I guess it's just time to remain cool and confident, instead. People who understand what we are will need no reminder.

Speaking of maturity ... in real life, even adults hope that truth wins in the end.

B)
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Re: 9/11 anniversary

Postby Anyhoo on September 11th, 2018, 5:13 pm

Simon, I try to promote you as a valid source of information on 9-11 whenever the opportunity arises, but here is the problem with trying to expose the truth of 9-11. The problem is the difference between a Hoax and a False Flag. Most people appear to be clueless about this difference but it is of critical importance when trying to understand 9-11. For the record, a False flag is an actual non-staged event that is blamed on a patsy. An example of this is the JFK assassination. JFK definately was assassinated but not by who the government said did it. A Hoax on the other hand is a staged media event created for deceptive purposes to accomplish one or more goals. This is the situation of 9-11, which you have brilliantly exposed, opening my own eyes to something which I never considered possible. The problem is that the 9-11 truth moverment has been massively infiltrated by agents of the Government who push all kinds of conspiracy theories to show that 9-11 was an actual event but commited by someone else than Islamic terrorists as the official explanation says. They push every conspiracy theory they can to so confuse and muddle the truth that the average person who wants to know the truth can never find it. He is mislead on all sides by disinformation, heavily promoted by dishonest people, so that he is left going around in circles chasing all the red herrings that has been purposely placed in his path so he can never reach a consensus. I saw this long ago but until you exposed it to me, I did not know the truth. Because of the infiltration of the 9-11 truth movement, which most truth seekers use as a source for finding out the truth (and why wouldn't they?), we are in a very bad state right now in terms of people knowing the truth about 9-11. I try to spread what you exposed but most people are unwilling to hear it. Many people reject the official 9-11 version of events but they have latched instead onto one of the false flag conspiracy theories, which are lies and conceal the truth that 9-11 was a staged media hoax. There is a great ignorance among even the people who want to know the truth about 9-11. Truth seekers are like lost sheep being mislead everywhere they turn for the truth. If someone is lucky, they might find you, but that is going to be much harder now since YouTube banned your entire channel. I am not surprised by that. Are you? But I digress. The main point I wanted to make is that we are still in the dark ages in terms of even most truth seekers knowing the truth of 9-11 and that is a very bad thing. The bad guys are winning the war of disinformation and I do not see that changing any time soon. But I will still continue to spread your message wherever I can to whomever will listen to me. The main obstacle with people accepting this is that they cannot conceive that so many people were involved in the deception. They do not trust the government but the notion that the Western media would be heavily involved in open deception like this is what is the difficulty I have of in getting people to accept that 9-11 was a hoax. Is there anything you or anyone else can say to help explain how so many people could be involved in this and yet the lie is still maintained basically intact. I cannot explain how they got away with that myself so I would be very interested in hearing others views on this. Understanding how they accomplished this is going to be critical for us in educating Normies to the truth. Unless we can explain this, we are probably not going to be believed by most people.
Anyhoo

Postby SacredCowSlayer on September 11th, 2018, 8:58 pm

Anyhoo » September 11th, 2018, 11:13 am wrote:Simon, I try to promote you as a valid source of information on 9-11 whenever the opportunity arises, but . . .

Dear Anyhoo,

Please consider editing this post (only very partially quoted above) and breaking it down into multiple paragraphs. Your single paragraph style renders the post unreadable, and fails to meet the standards of this forum.

Sincerely,

SCS
SacredCowSlayer

Postby Anyhoo on September 11th, 2018, 9:41 pm

SacredCowSlayer » September 11th, 2018, 8:58 pm wrote:
Anyhoo » September 11th, 2018, 11:13 am wrote:Simon, I try to promote you as a valid source of information on 9-11 whenever the opportunity arises, but . . .

Dear Anyhoo,

Please consider editing this post (only very partially quoted above) and breaking it down into multiple paragraphs. Your single paragraph style renders the post unreadable, and fails to meet the standards of this forum.

Sincerely,

SCS

I have dealt with you before here, Shill. There is no way I am ever going to do anything you want. I suggest you Eat Shit, Shill. You don't give a fuck about the Truth. I hope Simon Shack is aware of how many Shills have made this place their home, probably becoming moderators and Admistrators in the process. This web site is infiltrated like all the rest, but the basic truth that Shack has exposed is not a lie. If you want to ban me because of my words, feel free. If this is the kind of response my posts are going to get here, then I don't want to be on this forum at all.
Last edited by Anyhoo on September 11th, 2018, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anyhoo

Postby simonshack on September 11th, 2018, 9:54 pm

No, Anyhoo. That's not a very good move of yours - since your rude ways remind me of the worst shills we have had on this forum over the years.

You either present your excuses to SCS - or I will have to personally bid you farewell.
simonshack
Administrator

Postby Anyhoo on September 11th, 2018, 10:05 pm

simonshack » September 11th, 2018, 9:54 pm wrote:No, Anyhoo. That's not a very good move of yours - since your rude ways remind me of the worst shills we have had on this forum over the years.

You either present your excuses to SCS - or I will have to personally bid you farewell.

Then you will have to bid me farewell, Simon. I came to your forum seeking the truth and you revealed it in may ways, but I have no patience for games. So go ahead and ban me and you can continue to not say anything bad about Jews. Shame on you for being a limited hang out. You go further than all the rest in exposing the truth and I commend you for that but you stop when it comes time to name the perps. Still a limited hangout.
Anyhoo

Previous

Return to THE LIVING ROOM