(Russians What?) The Yuri Gagarin Hoax

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
tanertan

Re: (Russians What?) The Yuri Gagarin Hoax

Unread post by tanertan »

Hello and happy new year everyone!

I wanted to share with you this book by a German author named Gerhard Wisnewski I recently discovered:

https://books.google.com.tr/books?id=Ew ... in&f=false

In the chapter on Gagarin, I was astonished to read that almost all the crappy videos "documenting" his maiden flight that we have available nowadays did not even surface until 1964 - a good three years after the Gagarin hoax was publicized worldwide based on some news bulletins and photographs of Gagarin, and perhaps some TV coverage showing him being paraded around Moscow or interviewed after the alleged flight took place.

This makes perfect sense considering the rather slim volume of video "evidence" available on the flight, and whatever we have sure looks like it has been pieced together well after the "event" from haphazardly shot short segments - possibly in a lame attempt to silence the skeptics. And while there seem to be many cameras present at the rocket launch, there is never a take that lasts longer than several seconds among the videos available today. How could there not have been some unedited footage from these cameras surviving to this day if this "launch" actually took place and was filmed by many as it appears to have been?

In some of the footage available, we even see a shot from a camera filming several other cameramen filming the launch from a distance! That's four cameras in that shot already in addition to all the other ones much closer to the rocket. But rather mysteriously, none of this allegedly (or seemingly) taken footage has ever been accounted for.

Obviously, this largely undocumented yet still uncontested journey of the Soviet Baron Von Münchhausen was just a part of this pathetic "Space Race" scenario co-authored by both countries' propaganda machines. And just like a pair of Russian and American fake wrestlers on a WWF ring, one of them was pretending to be getting beaten badly early in the "fight" until his opponent returns the favor to concede a pretend defeat in later stages.

And sadly enough, just like how two men do not have to actually fight or wrestle for many Americans to get excited over what they call "wrestling," nobody has to go or land anywhere either for what they call "space travel" to be exciting and enjoyable. :(
tanertan

Re: (Russians What?) The Yuri Gagarin Hoax

Unread post by tanertan »

And therefore, nowadays I call the "Space Race" the "Space Ruse".