Simon a shill?

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Simon a shill?

Unread post by simonshack »

abirato wrote:I'd like to donate, but prefer to do it anonymously. The only way I've found so far is tiptheweb dot org. Simon will have to put one of their buttons up or claim his site via theirs. Let me know if you're able to do so and I'll send in my thanks for real truth.

BTW is there an android app to access here? Tapatalk works well. Entering posts via these forms on a smartphone is damn near impossible.
Dear abirato,

I have put up a "TIP" button at bottom left of http://septemberclues.org

Thanks a lot for your tip regarding the TiptheWeb initiative ! :)

(I'll have to forward your other questions to webmaster nonhocapito - I know little/or nothing about android apps and Tapatalk...)
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

SmokingGunII wrote:Reel - Aaaaaah, Francoise Pascal, also one of my younger crushes. Unfortunately, she isn't looking as svelte these days, unlike the gorgeous Madeline Smith! ;)
oh yes to Madeline Smith - Two Ronnies "Hampton Wick"...the crush of a lifetime... absolutely no fakery going on there

:wub:
eowawa

Unread post by eowawa »

MrSinclair wrote:I just made a donation and encourage others to do the same. We have been provided with answers to some of the great questions of our time through this website and I'm sure many of us have bought various stupid books on 9/11 so lets make at least an equal contribution here.

Thank you Simon ya shill ya.... :lol:

Likewise to that thought and certain $$ action. As to the 'shill' question, anyone so persuaded should just take a gander at the Sai Girl activism thread to see that Simon tries to give everyone a fair shot here to peruse and post their honest views. Only when their true colors are flown or somehow unearthed, does he allow them flutter elsewhere to disrupt and waste others timem like the pesky horsefly they so admire and imitate. B)
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

The only way Simon Shack can be a shill...is if his 'role' is to enlighten people...but then lead them off in a New Age direction...

I've seen no signs of that. This site is by far the most solid source of free-thinking and conspiracy research I have found.
Pilgrim

Unread post by Pilgrim »

I see Evil Edna is the latest forum member to call our Host a shill with no reason or logic based on no evidence within days of being called out about something. How quick some some folks can change it seems ya? http://jahilliya.wordpress.com/2014/06/ ... mment-1294
As Hoi says we should all be discerning about posters on this forum and therefore even the forum itself but EE makes some illogical and fallacious assertions based on speculation and non deductive means of character assassination.
Where did EE learn that "Tavistock" needed to address the small percentage of "Unbelievers" despite the differences that they may hold and "needed feedback" as if they needed feedback. What evidence is there they need "feedback"? Please let's get real here. How do these "Tavistock" people of "knowledge" Know what Tavistock wants? and needs and have assumed they have a lack?
If the dissenters are only a minority, why should this matter? Tavistock would already know that they already have the majority in their hands and a small percentage of people don't agree for whatever reason and are totally irrelevant anyway who can be split via bull crap but EE provides no real evidence against this other than a personal attack.I don't deny Tavistock research things but the reality is they don't and cannot control all minority or dissenting worldviews it seems no matter how a much minority they are and why should they as they it seems they control the consensus anyway.The media is all they have if you deny the brainwashing from for family and friends.
I could equally assert that the PTB do what they wish and don't give a hoot what the minority of 1% to 20% of people who can potentially see through the fakes (or whatever it is) and don't give a toss to what they they think other than very limited damage control.
Simon Shack and Clues Forum at least shown real evidence while EE clings to conspiracy based assertions

[ADMIN: Pilgrim, in the future, if you use punctuation marks like , ; — or break up some sentences now and then, your post would probably be much more readable. I had to really scratch my head to figure out what you were saying. I think it's good? -hp]
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"within days of being called out about something"

What have I missed? It must have been something in dopeycop's Mental Disorder thread or "Are Movies Unwatchable?", which I can't answer, because I don't watch movies. So I usually just hit the 'Forum Read' link on those ones. That aside what is going on with EE?
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

brianv wrote:"within days of being called out about something"

What have I missed? It must have been something in dopeycop's Mental Disorder thread or "Are Movies Unwatchable?", which I can't answer, because I don't watch movies. So I usually just hit the 'Forum Read' link on those ones. That aside what is going on with EE?
My thoughts entirely just read EE's long post on let's roll, & am still none the wiser.
He was posting some stuff on fakeologist about Jimi Hendrix's death being a hoax. I'd always thought Hendrix was murdered and there was a cover up.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

EE is known as 'psyopticon' at Fakeologist. He was deliberately agitating everyone there by denying his use of what they believed was voice morphing technology when it 'cleared up' during some bug/mistake in the software/hardware. Then he came back to CluesForum and continued a story about the ISS Simon found unlikely. Now he is saying everyone at CF and Fakeologist are pretty much followers of the evil monsters Simon and Ab. So real cracking reporter, I guess. Thanks, EE, I never would have found out Simon was a shill if it wasn't for your groundless ad hominem attacks! :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

The EVIL EDNA / PSYOPTI-CON clown

Oh, just another case of 'deep' trolling, Brian - not much worth anyone's time. But since you're asking, here's a brief summary of this umpteenth, tiresome troll-infiltration episode.

The "Evil Edna" character (aka "Psyopticon" over at Fakeologist.com) first registered here in November last year. Here's an extract of EE's intro:
EvilEdna wrote:Hello Cluesforum! I'm Evil Edna originally from Shepherd's Bush, London, cauldron of the modern psyop. [oh, thx for the frankness! - ed.] :P
(...)
Not sure which part of Cluesforum I enjoy the most. Some days it's the NA$A hoax-busting you all do. Other days there's immense satisfaction from watching the final nails being driven into the worm-ridden coffin of the ogrish 911 Myth. And sometimes I just likes to sit and giggle as the shills work relentlessly, trying to breathe new life into worn-out old hoaxes :rolleyes:

On other forums, I try my best to point those awakening towards Cluesforum.

http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2388111#p2388111
Lovely intro, huh? Well, as his first forum 'contribution', EE immediately went on to make some horridly flawed photo analyses of the Glasgow Clutha 'incident' ("police helicopter crashing into pub rooftop"). Hoi Polloi immediately smelled a rat (and rightly so - as it turns out), called him out on it and suspended his account: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2388524#p2388524

Our good member BTO ( bostonterrierowner ) worried that this was a tad too harsh / hasty of a punishment - and so I decided to give EE a second chance (dang! - I should learn to trust Hoi's razor-sharp intuition and "sixth sense" on these matters!) and reinstated him.

Here's EE's fawning post in which he sheepishly promised to do better and to sharpen up : <_<
EvilEdna wrote:Hi, I just want to say thank you for giving me a second chance. I will endeavour to maintain a much higher standard of image analysis in the future. And just as importantly, I want to apologise, especially to Lux, for my insulting tone, and to Hoi Polloi, who was also very patient in explaining where and why my logic was flawed. While it would seem possible that many key photos from Glasgow are faked, that is irrelevant when the poor points I was trying to argue didn't prove a thing. As Hoi and Lux have advised, I will properly study the subjects of parallax/perspective before commenting again. Maybe I can also try to reassure that my motives for participating here were always sound, and remain so. All the research documented in September Clues and Clues Forum has proved unquestionably accurate, and I would never challenge that.Whenever possible I do try to disseminate your work to the wider audience, and will continue to do that whether or not a forum member. There is certainly no wish on my part to undermine any of the groundbreaking work you guys have been doing over many years now. I'm sorry everyone.
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2388543#p2388543
Straight out of the "Bootlicker's Soft-Soap Manual", you might say... Note how EE stresses his (implied) 'unconditional trust' in our work - and that he would "never challenge the unquestionably accurate research documented in September Clues and Clues Forum"...

EE then turned up as "Psyopticon" over at Fakeologist.com (making no secret that he was known as "Evil Edna" over here). For weeks on end, he went on to flood Ab's site with a relentless stream of seemingly 'knowledgeable research' on all sorts of topics, ostensibly (in hindsight) to build up for himself some 'street cred' within Ab's readership and radio listeners. Of course, EE would intersperse his endless ramblings with some fairly interesting stuff (as he also did here for a while) - so as to maintain a margin of credibility, an age-old 101 shilling tactic if there ever was one.

EE then joined / called-in to a few audio-chats (frequented by Ab and his international members / listeners) and proceeded to act like an obnoxious twat - and eventually accusing every single one of them to be shills & fakes. Utter mayhem ensued, as EE's slithering divide-and-conquer tactics briefly managed to make everyone suspect of each other - and even to make some of Ab's longtime members 'abandon ship' in disgust. Reminds me of the 'bad ol' days' when "ozzybinoswald" and "Dduck" played out their lame dog-and-pony show over here, causing dire strife and mayhem with their insider-fighting antics (the two clowns are now, of course, both to be found huddling over at Phil Jayhan's Let's Troll forums).

So what took us so long (both Fakeologist and Cluesforum) to boot the EE clown out of our tranquil discussion gardens?
Well, as I said, EE occasionally submitted some seemingly good info on various topics and had me also, for a while, 'sitting on the fence' about the personage. I tend to let shills burn themselves out with their own antics, so as not to be accused of being overly zealous and ban happy. Well, as it is, EE's burnout came pretty quickly, as he posted this completely made-up bullshit story on our ISS thread:

ISS SHILL ALERT:
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2391577#p2391577

Right on cue - and unsurprisingly - "Psyopticon / aka Evil Edna" is now also to be found over at "Let's Troll" - which has long been the "go-to" retreat-cove for the various shills and antagonists of our (entirely independent and unfunded) research endeavors. And right on cue, EE has done a sudden 180° flip-flop, 'morphing' overnight from an enthusiastic Cluesforum fan and admirer - to an all-out enemy somberly accusing me of being a non-existing multiple entity created by the Tavistock Institute ... :rolleyes:

And so it goes... <_<
simonshack
Administrator

Just stumbled into Psyopti-con's Twitter page : https://twitter.com/psyopticon

It reads like the page of an enthusiastic & vigorous promoter of this forum and its findings.

Fascinating, isn't it? So for months on end, the clown was a die-hard supporter of Cluesforum - and then just woke up one morning to ... ehrm... 'realize' that we are nothing but a devious & sinister Tavistock operation? :lol:

Well - that Twitter page is still up - for all to see. Is the clown going to leave it up indefinitely - as some sort of "testament to his former, ill-considered endorsements?" Good grief - the silliness of it all...
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

I am currently travelling with limited internet access and haven't been going to CF for several days. Anyways I am very surprised by this whole EE controversy. For the sake of brevity some of my remarks :

1. There must have been something about EE because he managed to fool even Hoi in the end. I remember Hoi's recent post when he said/wrote he was glad that EE stayed on CF despite the initial harsh treatment or something like this. I don't have time to find this right now but I will do it once back home.

2. It's a very sad thing because he seemed like a legit forum member and most certainly didn't make me suspicious at all. Whoever is responsible for shilling activities on CF made a great job.
ShaneG

Unread post by ShaneG »

I followed him on twitter at some point toward the end of last year, and to my surprise he blocked me from following him. At the time he'd only made a few tweets - had no followers and wasn't following anyone - so I thought he'd appreciate it, given the concept of twitter is to share information with your followers. Strange character.
Pilgrim

Unread post by Pilgrim »

Without a firm foundation in logic, deduction and reason this truth seeking malarkey can drive anyone crazy with paranoia or cognitive-dissonance kicking in which no doubt TPTB take full advantage of by creating many factions amongst the non believers. Accusations require evidence built on true premises that lead to the necessary conclusion based on deduction not induction which is a logical fallacy. (which most of modern pseudo science is based upon in reality)

Perhaps i am being kind to EE by offering them a way out by being driven to paranoia and even a mild form of Solipsism by this whole business, rather than accusing him of being a Tavistock agent which by their own standards is not an unreasonable charge.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

bostonterrierowner wrote: 1. There must have been something about EE because he managed to fool even Hoi in the end. I remember Hoi's recent post when he said/wrote he was glad that EE stayed on CF despite the initial harsh treatment or something like this. I don't have time to find this right now but I will do it once back home.
I am quoting myself but because I said A I have to finish with B as the old Polish saying goes :
Evil Edna, I appreciate your gumption in sticking around after cold words were thrown at you in the start. My apologies for undervaluing your contributions, and I thank you for what you have done on the forum.
Hoi.Polloi August 6th 2014 THE CHATBOX .
simonshack
Administrator

bostonterrierowner wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote: 1. There must have been something about EE because he managed to fool even Hoi in the end.
:lol: Dear BTO, this has to be the first time ever I've been 'faster on the trigger' than Hoi !
To be honest - EE (ak "Psyopticon") also fooled me for a period of time. These clowns are professional infiltrators.
Naturally, we will keep bumping into such clowns - and naturally, we will keep bumping them back into the vacuum of cyberspace.