David Icke - A Freemason Shill or Snake Oil Salesman?

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
diagonal2

David Icke - A Freemason Shill or Snake Oil Salesman?

Unread post by diagonal2 »

I want to know your opinions, and if possible, your research on david icke. I've searched this forum and found that there was a serious lack of info about this man. No doubt, ickeman got me into looking for the "truth" (credits given where it's due) however. It just feels like this man is just another disinfo agent trying to keep us busy with sensationalist bs. *Edit* I concluded this due to the fact that he made connections with Alex Jones propaganda / disinfo network (way to expose yourself david icke or make yourself look like an complete idiot).

Not sure the source of this video but the women goes on to say that David Icke went bonkers once she brought up freemasonry:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt93PKAHKSk
Leola

Re: David Icke - A Freemason Shill or Snake Oil Salesman?

Unread post by Leola »

I agree that there's something going on with him. If he had any REAL truth I think he would have been silenced a long time ago... just my personal opinion. People tend to not like the truth. :unsure:
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Here is a video that thoroughly goes into David Icke and his beliefs. You'll see why Chris White, the video maker earned the name "the debunker" by some, and he's done lots of videos like this. A common trait you will see with all the so called truthers like Icke, Michael Tsarion and Jordan Maxwell is that they all have a serious problem with Christianity and push the New Age/masonic belief system. As Christ White said in one other video, the power elite is more than happy that more people are waking up to their plans, as long as we wake up within their paradigm, the way they want us to.

David Icke Debunked:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSGfNp___5o

The New Age and its Relationship to the Antichrist:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E03hbo_MkYQ
The_Thinker

Unread post by The_Thinker »

Ah, David Icke.

I'd like to weigh in here if I may. A long time back now, I used to read and listen to a fair amount of Icke's information. I've watched a fair few of his lectures, listened to him on various broadcasts, and I've read 'The Biggest Secret', 'Children Of The Matrix' and 'Alice In Wonderland And The World Trade Center Disaster'. This was all while I was in the stage that I consider to be the "half-awake/half-asleep" stage of becoming aware of the monumental conspiracy. That stage, for me, is essentially when you're listening to Alex Jones, or some other similar "popular" radio personality on the so-called "alternative" media. The idea that harassing politicians and other low-level goons of the Order seems to make all the difference (as if these pions had any real power!). And The Bilderberg Group, or one of the other reasonably well-known think-tanks is about as high up the ladder as you think everything goes (when of course, these kind of groups are simply like the highest step of the lowest level of the 'pyramid').

Anyway, these days, I firmly consider Icke to be an agent working for the agenda. He's completely safe and controlled. And if he wasn't, if he was really speaking 100% of the truth, his books wouldn't be available in Waterstones! He wouldn't be constantly publishing new ones every couple of years. Does anyone really think that if someone authored a book that told the WHOLE, unquestionable and blinding truth, that "they" would even allow it to be mass published and on sale in a major bookshop!? Hell no! You'd be publishing it Yourself and bootlegging it via your garage or the Internet. Forget major outlets!And hell, If Icke was really a troublemaker, and really part of the true opposition, he would never be allowed to appear to on TV! He gets the press because they allow him to get the press.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that nothing Icke says has any merit, far from it. I believe that a good portion of what he says is true (to a given value of the word true, of course). Disinformation is at it's most powerful when it surrounds itself with the truth. Or at least, a good portion of the truth. A lie is most cleverly hidden between two truths. And omission is the greatest form of a lie. 80% truth and 20% lies. These "gatekeepers" succeed by drawing people in with some real information and then muddying that with a nice dose of bullshit. In Icke's case that bullshit comes in the form of a shapeshifting alien reptile! This effectively accomplishes two things, it makes you sound like a nut when trying to discuss these topics or inform others, even when you might have been arguing a very intelligent point beforehand, the moment you mention reptiles, you've basically slit your own throat. Because not only does it make these kinds of topics seem like something only lunatics would believe, it also can make the everyday person disregard ALL the other information presented, even if it is completely authentic and documented.

Here are a couple of items of interest to muse over (more to follow):

David Icke likes to talk about the bloodlines and geneology of the ruling elite, particularly people such as the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers. But could it be that David Icke is actually a descendant of the Rockefeller bloodline itself? In particular, John D. Rockefeller, Jr...

Here is a picture of John D. Rockefeller, Jr:

Here is a picture of David Icke:

Resemblance much? It is certainly an interesting nugget to ponder...

But for me, one of the bigger smoking guns concerning David Icke's actual allegiances are his appearences on Terry Wogan's TV programmes. These were the TV appearences that essentially made Icke who is today. Originally making him a figure of ridicule amongst most of the general public. And then, on Wogan's "Now And Then", showed him return as a reborn conspiracy author and guru. Not only is Wogan a member of the "unholy" knighthood Orders; he has connections to the aristocracy, and he was also trained and educated by the Jesuits from a very young age. These interviews between Wogan and Icke are simply ruses. Complete controlled opposition tactics. Icke is simply serving his higher masters as he does this; he and Wogan maintaining a staged little back and forth between each other, working together in a nice little ruse for the people's consumption. Nothing, but a nice little piece of theatre for the masses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Wogan - Terry Wogan's Wikipedia page.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nMq6gc1yMg

David Icke on Wogan.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

The_Thinker,

Doublethink much? I hope you realize you completely contradicted yourself here. Once it becomes clear that someone is a high profile disinformation agent (opportunist, profiteer etc.) there is obviously no way they can be trusted to provide anything "true", untainted or reliable about whatever they allege to be "completely authentic and documented" !

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

I'm frankly amazed that anyone would continue to drink from a well after they realize it's contaminated, let alone offer it to others. We are not interested in entertaining anything from Icke/Jones/Watt [TF] et al, their apologists or shills.

The real irony of ironies is that such charlatans make Léo Taxil, their progenitor and patriarch of all fraudsters, look like an amateur — especially with their success at regurgitating his most infamous, self-confessed hoax for a whole new generation of believers desperate for a scapegoat demon.

Here's a simple rule of thumb to resist being suckered, if they avoid and/or attack the subject of media fakery and media complicity in 9/11 (plus every psyop hoax since) and refuse to acknowledge or expose it then they are the opposition engaged (or duped) to protect it. Period.

Their latest strategy is just a variation on the old theme, of setting up infiltrators (witting & unwitting) to ostensibly support and promote our exposure of media fakery only to infect and associate it with a new generation of kooks pushing weird and unverifiable theories (the whackier the better) to disgust rational people and turn all seekers off the demonstrable evidence of mass Media deception!

Oh, and here's my comment on that Icke interview from 2 years ago [Comments pg 5]:
Sadly, instead of learning from the inevitable mockery for claims he couldn't prove, in his psychotic break, his ego sought revenge by conjuring a fantastic Shadow projection for himself & the spiritually bereft to believe in. He's now become the epitome & most ironic example of the very deception and mind-control trickery he rails against. A cautionary tale for the truly aware to cite, indeed.
JehanneDeLys 2 years ago
lux

Unread post by lux »

Maat wrote: Here's a simple rule of thumb to resist being suckered, if they avoid and/or attack the subject of media fakery and media complicity in 9/11 (plus every psyop hoax since) and refuse to acknowledge or expose it then they are the opposition engaged (or duped) to protect it. Period.
I'm no expert (or apologist) for David Icke but I was under the impression that he was highly critical of the media and considered them a bunch of liars and part of "the control system" as he calls it. He was a media personality himself at one time (BBC) and says that news announcers are nothing more than actors and only read what is put in front of them by their employers. He also has a section of his web forum titled "Useless Media" (implying that they don't report the truth). He has also specifically stated that NASA's Apollo missions were a hoax. I don't know what his views are on media fakery as regards 9/11.

Again, I'm not defending the guy -- maybe he is a shill -- I don't know. I don't really trust ANY of the internet cast of characters and Icke seems to have now allied himself with Alex Jones which is a very bad sign of course. But, as i understand it, Jones once hated Icke so I don't know what's up with all that.

But, as far as I was aware, Icke does support the idea of media fakery, lies, propaganda, etc. Unless there's something I missed?
Dcopymope
Banned

lux wrote:
Maat wrote: Here's a simple rule of thumb to resist being suckered, if they avoid and/or attack the subject of media fakery and media complicity in 9/11 (plus every psyop hoax since) and refuse to acknowledge or expose it then they are the opposition engaged (or duped) to protect it. Period.
I'm no expert (or apologist) for David Icke but I was under the impression that he was highly critical of the media and considered them a bunch of liars and part of "the control system" as he calls it. He was a media personality himself at one time (BBC) and says that news announcers are nothing more than actors and only read what is put in front of them by their employers. He also has a section of his web forum titled "Useless Media" (implying that they don't report the truth). He has also specifically stated that NASA's Apollo missions were a hoax. I don't know what his views are on media fakery as regards 9/11.

Again, I'm not defending the guy -- maybe he is a shill -- I don't know. I don't really trust ANY of the internet cast of characters and Icke seems to have now allied himself with Alex Jones which is a very bad sign of course. But, as i understand it, Jones once hated Icke so I don't know what's up with all that.

But, as far as I was aware, Icke does support the idea of media fakery, lies, propaganda, etc. Unless there's something I missed?
My rule of thumb for determining whether or not someone is a disinfo agent unwittingly or not was never based solely on whether or not they discuss media fakery or attack the idea of it, because contrary to what some on here would have you believe, the world isn't that simple. You have to get down to the core of that individuals beliefs if you are expecting to even get a clue of what he is really all about. If those beliefs are in line with the agenda's of the power elite, spreading some truth while mixing in the bull shit they want us to believe on top of it, then that individual will be seen by me as highly suspect, and that's the bottomline.
Dcopymope
Banned

Bill Cooper on David Icke:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oNmoVRUaNo
lux

Unread post by lux »

Dcopymope wrote: My rule of thumb for determining whether or not someone is a disinfo agent unwittingly or not was never based solely on whether or not they discuss media fakery or attack the idea of it, because contrary to what some on here would have you believe, the world isn't that simple. You have to get down to the core of that individuals beliefs if you are expecting to even get a clue of what he is really all about. If those beliefs are in line with the agenda's of the power elite, spreading some truth while mixing in the bull shit they want us to believe on top of it, then that individual will be seen by me as highly suspect, and that's the bottomline.
I gather this is directed at me since it was posted below a quote of mine. I don't know why you are responding to me about something I said to Maat but all I can muster as a response is this:

If I cared about this topic I might ask you to explain what "the core of David Icke's beliefs" are and how that aligns with "the power elite's agenda" but I don't care so my indifference has saved you some typing. :P

(Serve's me right, I guess, for posting on this thread. What can I say? I was bored.)
The_Thinker

Maat wrote:The_Thinker,

Doublethink much? I hope you realize you completely contradicted yourself here. Once it becomes clear that someone is a high profile disinformation agent (opportunist, profiteer etc.) there is obviously no way they can be trusted to provide anything "true", untainted or reliable about whatever they allege to be "completely authentic and documented" !

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

I'm frankly amazed that anyone would continue to drink from a well after they realize it's contaminated, let alone offer it to others. We are not interested in entertaining anything from Icke/Jones/Watt [TF] et al, their apologists or shills.
Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear enough. :unsure: I wasn't trying to suggest that I still listen to, or read information from David Icke as I don't. And I agree completely with your post. I was simply trying to put my two cents in as to how these shills disinformation works so well in fooling people. Hence, my reference to a 'given value of the word 'true'', but I apologise if that wasn't as clear as it could/should have been. So, I'll just reiterate here that I neither support, nor endorse the word of David Icke. And as I said before I believe him to be 100% controlled opposition. And that he works to muddy information he presents about these subjects with lies and sensationalism, and that that is partly how his disinformation works. His use of some "truth" is, after all, in my opinion, how he so effectively decieves. Which is why I said that some of what he says has merit (not that I continue to read him), I believe it does, because if it didn't, he wouldn't be such an effective gatekeeper.

I was simply trying to show how it may be seen from an outside perspective, and give a basic opinion on how these agents propagate their deceptions.
diagonal2

Unread post by diagonal2 »

The_thinker

Thanks for your input, but the 80/20 thing is just silly. Take this as an example: ley lines. David Icke is a big advocate of mystical energy sources found on these supposed "lines / points". The problem with this theory is that there are no facts to support it. And for anyone who doesn't know, Ley lines where invented by Alfred Watkins, a known hoaxer. http://www.badarchaeology.com/?page_id=871

I took the “ley line” from a Google Earth addition made by a ley hunter. If they don’t know its line, then I don’t know who does!

By the way, Wilbury was never a “Roman camp”, despite the local popularity of the name. Wilbury originated as an enclosure late in the Bronze Age; a rampart was erected in the Early Iron Age, but the defensive ditch had been infilled and buildings erected over it by the first century BC. There is a little material of Roman date from the site, including a burial, but it looks like a small settlement.

Wilbury Hills Road is an Enclosure Road dating from the late eighteenth century. An older, twisting line has been found by the recent excavations by the railway line. Originally, it seems to have been heading for Highover Farm. You can see that quite clearly on the Dury and Andrews map of 1766. It didn’t exist in the Roman period.

“Ley lines” don’t exist. They were invented by Alfred Watkins in the 1920s. The title of the book in which he launched them on the world, The Old Straight Track, shows that their creator thought of them as straight. The “St Michaels Ley Line” was proposed by John Michell in the 1960s, who claimed that it links places with dragon legends and churches dedicated to saints who are supposed to have killed dragons. It is alleged to run for more than 610 kilometres from St Michael’s Mount in Cornwall to a point on the coast of East Anglia via Bury St Edmunds Abbey. This is the line that is supposed to pass through the Stapleton’s Field henge but which, according to those who believe it exists, actually passes a kilometre to the south. Michell included places that lie off the line by more than 3 kilometres yet had that gall to describe the line’s “accuracy” and call it “one of the wonders of prehistoric engineering”!

Source: http://www.nortoncommarch.com/?p=1166#
The_Thinker

No problem, and fair enough on the 80/20 comment. It was a generalisation, however I accept that it's a figure much less than that. So the criticism is certainly accepted.

And I certainly agree with you about the ley lines, etc. Thanks for the sourced article, it was an interesting read.
Simon1961
Banned

Unread post by Simon1961 »

I believe David Icke is a very intelligent man, researcher but most of all a very good communicator. I think he believes too much that is told to him but is more right than people give him credit for. I saw him being interviewed on "The Project Camelot" series of youtube interviews - mostly phonies of those I have seen. I had previously seen an American predecessor , Jordan Maxwell on the same series. Apparently JM had sponsored DI in some way. DI seemed to use similiar ways of speaking about things as JM. I observed that JM spoke about having the feeling of being protected by invisible forces. DI articulated the same thing. I believe he had this, perhaps subconsciously to his "repertoire". David Icke had based his style on American style "communicators " in the same way the Beatles copied US Rock N Roll and took it back IMO :-)

As British people know David Icke had a sort of mental breakdown. That doesn't necessarily preclude that he did have significant spiritual awakening as well. When interviewed Icke seems to rail-road his views through and talk over those speaking to him without incorporating their views in a "dialogue". He has made money, he is sincere, does have a big ego. I would say he is a brave man.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Simon1961 wrote:He has made money, he is sincere, does have a big ego. I would say he is a brave man.
I would say he needs tossing in the Solent, to feed the giant reptilian sea monsters that lurk in its depths.

Icke has no credibility. That's by design. Just like David Shayler, the "renegade spy", 911 Troofer, and now New Messiah.
That pair of plonkers would make a great pantomime double act. "Oh no they wouldn't!"
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Simon1961 wrote:I believe David Icke is a very intelligent man, researcher but most of all a very good communicator. I think he believes too much that is told to him but is more right than people give him credit for. I saw him being interviewed on "The Project Camelot" series of youtube interviews - mostly phonies of those I have seen. I had previously seen an American predecessor , Jordan Maxwell on the same series. Apparently JM had sponsored DI in some way. DI seemed to use similiar ways of speaking about things as JM. I observed that JM spoke about having the feeling of being protected by invisible forces. DI articulated the same thing. I believe he had this, perhaps subconsciously to his "repertoire". David Icke had based his style on American style "communicators " in the same way the Beatles copied US Rock N Roll and took it back IMO :-)

As British people know David Icke had a sort of mental breakdown. That doesn't necessarily preclude that he did have significant spiritual awakening as well. When interviewed Icke seems to rail-road his views through and talk over those speaking to him without incorporating their views in a "dialogue". He has made money, he is sincere, does have a big ego. I would say he is a brave man.
There is no way David Icke is anything but controlled opposition. He is an agent of propaganda hired to herd dissent and people with questions towards far fetched territories where desire to pursue the truth further or oppose the system is completely exhausted and ultimately lost.

The reptilian angle is a pure hollywoodesque invention that mimics "antisemitism" to pollute completely the discourse over social responsibility, be it of certain categories or classes of humans against others. The culprits offered are instead a race from outer space, and all humans become equally victims of this bizarre intruder... This is a psychological device more than anything. It equates Scientology as a designed system to make alternatives interpretations of the human condition impossible.

As to his interpretation of 9/11, it does not differ from Alex Jones' at all. It is made of the same pre-cooked conspiratorial flavor, whose main purpose is to make the acknowledgment of media fakery impossible.

You are new to this forum, Simon1961, but you should really familiarize yourself with our research not just about 9/11, but also about the controlled opposition that was there since the beginning to make that scam possible down the line. Do this before posting again on this subject, otherwise we end up wasting our time.
Last edited by hoi.polloi on Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected typo: were to where