Total control of urban areas during live terror drills

Fake news and propaganda
hoi.polloi

Total control of urban areas during live terror drills

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

-

TOTAL CONTROL

How do they do it? How do they fake virtual events / bogus terrorist attacks in crowded cities?

On 9/11, HERF or EMP was certainly involved:
Please read: http://www.septemberclues.org/visual_control.htm

Here's where to discuss and learn the methods used to stage modern-day false-flag operations - in order to recognize the enemy as soon as it strikes and keep yourself and your children safe from the next media & military deceptions .

Cheer up ! :) It's an exciting World we live in !
hoi.polloi

It was probably possible to block the streets in the following manner given a 5-year plan:

Step 0. (pre-event) Measure out perspectives capable of clear views of the towers from street level. Measure out perspectives capable of clear views of the towers from within buildings. Use money and authority to lock down areas and minimize event coverage.

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

On 9/11:

Step 1. Place helpful but slightly panicked peace officers on the outside, for crowd control.

Step 2. Within that circle, bring multiple vehicles of peace officers, firefighters and people who are genuinely concerned about public safety and who may or may not know that they must keep quiet about what's going on inside. Block the streets with officers and vehicles and strategic use of trucks, one way streets, etc.

Step 3. Within that circle, put a "security wall" of aggressive types, undercover agents within the peace officer community, and those allowed to use deadly force.

Step 4. Within that circle, put a small sampling of military snipers - a combination of private blackwater-type military and high ranking officers to prevent infiltration of the inner sanctum.

Step 5. Discharge chaff and obscurants and activate EMP or HERF weapons to disable civilian coverage.

Step 6. Activate simulation within media.

Step 7. Activate false attack of towers - tower 1.

Step 8. Activate ground peace officers to clear streets of any possible civilian views.

Step 9. Once control point (WTC7?) says streets are cleared of any civilian witnesses, activate false attack of towers - tower 2.

Step 10. Get as many people engaged to simulation as possible. Place TVs in windows, activate store TVs, encourage huddling, crowds and pre-fabricated "safety points" where all can watch event on TV in intimate and memorable situations. Peace officers push people down streets away from viewing event.

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

Meanwhile:

Certain people with special "simulation management" classes are allowed in and out of the circles, because they are given "clearance" to simulate the notion that there are NO security circles.

Possibly launched from the security vehicles in the inner circle, these people come out of the vans and transportation vehicles that brought them - possibly out of spacious fire trucks, dressed as injured people and rescue officers but not actually being such.

These people are cleared to run in and out of the "lock down" area, giving civilians on the outside the sense that there is NO security of the area and there is absolute panic and disorder.

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

Afterwards:

Military adds extra notes to the official script which would coincide with the "simulation management" team's acts. This would include particular interactions the actors had had with real people and things that otherwise needed to be confirmed officially which civilians recorded as "my personal experience."

Does that sound do-able? Anything too far fetched here?
Kentrailer
Banned

Unread post by Kentrailer »

I think you've got it about right.

No planes were used because it would cause too many loose ends.. the security perimeter/ anti-video devices, and approach from the South for the second strike would guarantee, or minimize potential for someone just filming an explosion blowing out.

What would you do if the 'hijacker', or remote controlled plane missed/ something went wrong? Then you'd have a building full of explosives and a lot of investigators coming around. No real planes= way fewer loose ends (except for the people you employed to create the images, which are a big loose end). Less real family members= less people really looking into how their loved one died/ less people potentially not signing the lump sum payout.

Other benefits of using CGI instead of planes: you can make it more dramatic- a real hollywood blockbuster.- Where a real plane maybe would have logged itself halfway in the bulding, with chunks of tailsection/ cabin falling down the side of the tower, never creating the illusion of really damaging the support structure.

This would also run the risk of dislodging/ upsetting the connections the strategically placed explosives (although, I have a feeling directed energy was also used, case in point missing engine blocks/ door handles/ oxydation but no other damage from cars blocks and blocks away, but I digress).

The thing is, I don't get how people can realize the second plane was flying faster than is physically possible for a Boeing at sea-level, yet act like this isn't an issue... pisses me off a little bit.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Kentrailer 4 Oct 22 2009, 08:46 PM wrote: The thing is, I don't get how people can realize the second plane was flying faster than is physically possible for a Boeing at sea-level, yet act like this isn't an issue... pisses me off a little bit.
Kentrailer,

I promise you that - once you get familiar with all the available evidence of the 9/11 hoax - you will not just be pissed off. You'll want to DO something about it.

You will encounter resistence all around you because that is what the operation has achieved : a universal brainwashing of many many people.

However, the recent discovery that perhaps no one (or very few) died in the process should open new doors : No longer should people fear that their governments mass murder their own citizens. No longer should anyone tell you that you "disrespect the families of the dead" - since perhaps none was killed.

If some were really killed that should be possible to verify. At this moment, we have no solid verification of this. If anyone has such verification, please submit it right here on this forum.

The total control of the 9/11 psyop seems to have been based on 3 criteria:

1: Total control of the private film/photography capture in the wide Manhattan area
2: Total control of the victim lists ("plane passengers" and WTC occupants/tenants)
3: Total control of the news reporting of the event and related witness reports

Anyone denying that such an operation was feasible, given the culprits involved, must think again.
All that 9/11 had to achieve was to demolish the WTC COMPLEX and blame it on "foreign terrorists".

It's simple. It's not hard to understand.
http://www.septemberclues.org
Kentrailer
Banned

Unread post by Kentrailer »

simonshack 4 Oct 23 2009, 11:22 PM wrote: " since perhaps none was killed."

I agree that this would have lowered the death count, but there were still quite a few people who died on 9/11.. and after because of it, planes or no planes. You don't think the buildings were completely empty before being dissintegrated right Simon?.

I'm sure that was just a slip of the tongue.. or maybe that's not what you meant, I'm not sure.

So, has the authenticity of the remaining "Jersey Girls" been verified?.. There are simple lie detector programs aren't there?

P.S. Simon- I AM doing something about 9/11 being an inside job.. and so have you, congratulations on your videos. The best evidence of no planes is that approach angle from Brooklyn vs. the One from the Empire State that show's the "Divebomber"- you single handedly help pull me toward no planes.

;)
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I would like to take this opportunity to thank stevenwarren for his remarkable blog. Anybody who hasn't visited it, I suggest they do so ASAP.

Steven, your depth of investigation is awe inspiring and your literal skills are a delight to read. I am currently spending hours catching up with all archived material.

I always understood how the perpetrators could control the Pentagon area, but I hadn't realised how big an area they had control of - not just the lawn. I am inclined to believe that the traffic jam was also orchestrated, giving us our 757 witnesses.

You also have a recent entry regarding the pilot on one of the flights. I have found some interesting additional material in the FBI files that you may find of interest?

I'll post when I have collated the detail.
hoi.polloi

I agree that this would have lowered the death count, but there were still quite a few people who died on 9/11.. and after because of it, planes or no planes. You don't think the buildings were completely empty before being dissintegrated right Simon?.

Kentrailer, please reference "9/11 Memorial Scams" to have this discussion or provide your arguments for a death or multiple deaths on 9/11. http://z6.invisionfree.com/Reality_Shac ... owtopic=21

The argument behind "9/11 Total Control" is an explanation for why the victims, terrorists and rescuers appear to have been entirely fabricated.
simonshack
Administrator

AIR FORCE ONE MANHATTAN FLY-OVER

Was the "outrageous" Obama Airforce1 fly-over perhaps just a fabricated news event designed to provide another 'newsbite' - a platform to remind us all about the "grieving 9/11 families" ?

A Reminder About Provocative Images and Events
On Monday April 27th the 747 back up plane to Air Force One, followed by an F-16 fighter, circled around lower Manhattan at low altitude, prompting evacuations in several buildings along the river in New Jersey and New York, including the New York Mercantile Exchange and Goldman Sachs in Jersey City. To view the Families of September 11 statement about this incident click on the link.

http://www.familiesofseptember11.org/ac ... =560&tid=1

fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

simonshack @ Nov 1 2009, 07:48 PM wrote:
Was the "outrageous" Obama Airforce1 fly-over perhaps just a fabricated news event designed to provide another 'newsbite' - a platform to remind us all about the "grieving 9/11 families" ?
Yes. Completely made-up. No panic on the streets. No fly-over.

The whole "Miracle on the Hudson" skit was also more of the same.

If you are ever unfortunate enough to find yourself watching TV News in the USA you'll find that they come up with excuses to mention 9-11 about 5 times in every broadcast.

A typical broadcast goes something like this:

"A woman who lost her dog on 9-11 has now been re-united with a heroic rescue worker who saved the animal from the rubble... Right after we heard the terrifying sound of the hijackers crashing the jets into the buildings I heard a dog barking.... Firemen who volunteered to donate blood saved scraps from their lunch to feed the animal that had been hit by airplane parts. And in other news a battleship with steel from the WTC will be returning to New York City..."

There's a constant drone of 9-11, "the economy since 9-11", "this since 9-11", "that since 9-11". "We heard a car door slam and it reminded us of 9-11". On and on.

The fake plane crash into Beverley Vicsim's house was another one.
simonshack
Administrator

fred 4 Nov 2 2009, 10:35 AM wrote:
Yes. Completely made-up. No panic on the streets. No fly-over.

Thanks Fred,

Well it is about time ALL understand that Virtual Reality News stories have now become standard (mal)practice.

The Air Force One fly-over farce was a very cheap one and horrendously put together. The following "amateur" video was released soon after the non-event was reported by the newsmedia. A crowd starts panicking and running (the wrong way) as they see a dot appearing in the distance ... :blink:

Air Force One Flyby Of Goldman Sachs Tower
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn0tMMYE ... L&index=40

I hope that video makes ALL wish to scream. It's healthy, you know?
Lest anyone think it may be a real event filmed by a real camera ... here are a couple of observations :

That video has, btw, all the characteristics and looks of a Steven Rosenbaum "CAMERA PLANET" production (whose countless, horribly fake 9/11 videos infest Youtube): the same bludgy pixels, 'water colors', goofy camera shake, wrong shadows and inane soundtrack.
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Yes Fred,

Terror,9/11,OBL,terrorist,war,taliban,alCIAda,muslims,koran,terror,terror,terror,
9/11,plane,BS,BS,BS,and BS again.

Its a constant struggle to keep the world in fear mode and have the perps to come up with a solution to get you out of it and at the same time present themselves as saviors.

And in other news a battleship with steel from the WTC will be returning to New York City..."

I hope they never cook food for the crewmen on that battleship cos the steel will weaken and that ship will sink in a heartbeat.

D.Duck
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Here's supposed video of this morning's demolition of Dallas Cowboys Stadium. Real?

hoi.polloi

Let's assume - for the sake of arguing the technology - that this building destruction is not real and that is why we are seeing it on multiple Internet channels for no particular reason outside of its destructive entertainment value. Or that it may be real, but in any case we are meant to dissect it.

First of all, the quality is horrible. With today's digital technology, it is confusing how only the most expensive and wealthy corporations who rely on their footage for the trust of their audience would produce such garbage. (Why did everyone switch to High Definition non-UHF cable TV, exactly?)

But that's besides the point. The real question is similar to how they may have faked 9/11.

How can they insert fake events in to the middle of a high-population area?

Consider these human factors when taking into account the idea that something questionable happened in apparent broad daylight and practice considering them on this video which may or may not be real:

Human memory is fickle. Videos shown to people depicting events quickly if not immediately override their memory of how those events took place, except under certain extremely specific conditions where the memory feels important. Even trauma and excitement do not qualify for these specific and misunderstood conditions where a memory feels important. Sometimes, it is actually the calm, collected and focused memory which wins over video (or other Simulated Memory) rather than the panicked and upset memory of witnessing a sudden, shocking or exciting event. Combined with a few people who confirm - either honestly or dishonestly, it doesn't matter - that the video matches reality, the human holding on to the real memory will often just let it go and imagine themselves error-prone.

Nobody believes anybody. If popular opinion says it can't be so, then it isn't, even when it happens to you and you try explaining that it really happened. To others, we are forever little else than animated story-tellers, entertainers who contribute to their personal narrative. If what you're saying doesn't "fit" with that story, or even if it does, you will be dismissed within the day and utterly forgotten within the week.

Nobody pays attention to anybody. And when they do pay attention, it is often in a cold, detached way. How many times have you been to a big city and heard a hundred roaring trucks on a highway -- and read every label on every truck? Would you have any reason to doubt a single one if they told you their contents on the outside? If you live in an American city of a million people or more, you might hear gunshots or screams on a regular basis. Do you call the police? Do the police ever come? Even when you do call? The exception to this may be close friends, but even then do you want even a single close friend who just thinks whatever you tell them? Do you have any relationship like this?

David Copperfield did it. If a man and his magic troupe can truly organize the disappearance of a building, a mountain or some other such thing - according to the perceptions of random witnesses - don't you imagine the military would like to understand how it was done? If you don't think they care about this kind of power, you are more naive than the most spoiled child. Power attracts power - and power of perception is most important these days. You can bet that if someone on TV has done it, every government worth its leather wants it in their bag of tricks, even if they can't get it right away or they have to commission spies to figure out how it was done.

Military technology has used chemical obscurant since at least Gulf War I. And it's more ancient than that if you count old-fashioned fists full of sand in the eyes. These days, however, a samurai's sand or dust attack is reduced to child's play. Giant pumps of chemical fogs which blur, shift light or render things painful to look at are not outside of the realm of possibility.

Everyone wants to pretend they know everything. If a hundred people walk by something like it's no big deal, one person who stops and stares is going to be deliberately looked upon as a fool. Their behavior will quickly change if they do not want to be called a social misfit, unless they are able to convince the others it is interesting. Contrarily, however ...

Curiosity is exploitable. Distractions work. If someone is staring at a spot and they look convincing and people can't immediately identify them as a lunatic or a drooling mental case (and often even if they do) they will often sneak a glance themselves. If people draw attention to a place, either this subtle way, or through overt means such as blinking signs, noises, whistles, wiggling toys, bouncing breasts and wagging butts, it may cause a noticeable stir.

We have entered the age of biological manipulation. Long ago, arguably. But now that technology like DNA sniffing, cloning, grafting, neurological tampering, thought reading and emotional reading are known to the public through popular fiction and articles, literally all of our perceptions are at stake if we do not exercise them fully. It is unclear what kinds of ways perception-altering can be controlled, but you can bet when the military figures out how to build the Matrix, you are not going to see an "exclusive" government-approved teaser clip on a Fox conspiracy show.

Hollywood is in the age of simulation. Computers are now built, programmed and operated en masse to fabricate completely realistic fictional scenarios in sound, visuals and psychological impact. If you remove the music from a television show, you really understand how ham-fisted and unrealistic most television acting is. The human ability to act, pretend and lie far exceeds what we see on television, which is mostly amateur-level lying for entertainment purposes. Californians emulate and sound like actors, not knowing they are acting like cheesy copies of a copy of a copy. Computers in military use have everything Hollywood has, University psychology professors have and a detachment from their immoral behavior like only computers can have. Thus, killing or hoaxing people en masse has been reduced to a button-pushing trick that anti-social individuals activating the computer needn't think about. The systematic control of desired outcomes in targeted scenarios are pre-calculated in days, not years. As computer technology improves, the ability to completely simulate human systems using a computer will become more powerful than anything the human race has seen thus far. And humans will continue to deny responsibility for bringing these horrors into existence.