SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread postby anonjedi2 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:51 pm

There's something weird about the highlighted section of this photo between the two chairs. Can someone find a larger version or blow this up for analysis?

anonjedi2

Unread postby dollphin on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:33 pm

Here is a class picture of Victoria Soto's class. There are 15 kids.
http://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/image ... PGDm5OGe9L

5 or 6 of these kids "died" depending on which article you read.

6 of the kids made a run for it and got killed:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -dead.html

5 of the kids made a run for it and got killed:
http://www.examiner.com/article/heroic- ... ss-picture

Gene Rosen sheltered 6 kids (who had made a run for it and survived) from Victoria Soto's class:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjCJPvJmOcs
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... veway.html

7 kids from Victoria Soto's class stayed put in the closet and survived.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -dead.html

Apparently all the kids who had made a run for it had got shot. Nevertheless Gene Rosen found 6 of them alive and well at the bottom of his garden.

Total number of kids in class photo = 15

Number of kids that made a run for it and survived = 6
Number of kids that made a run for it and died = 5 or 6
Number of kids that stayed put and survived = 7
Total number of kids = 18 or 19

Also, the kids that were shot emerged from the closet and were killed. Would the gunman not have checked the closet to see whether there were anymore kids in there to shoot? Or did he have his own little rule that he only shoots them once they pop out?
dollphin
Banned

Unread postby nonhocapito on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:47 pm

anonjedi2 wrote:There's something weird about the highlighted section of this photo between the two chairs. Can someone find a larger version or blow this up for analysis?

There's one here slightly bigger, but it is probably the same one stretched: http://entertainment.topnewstoday.org/c ... e/4077678/

maybe it has been noted already -- but amazing how in this other picture Victoria wears exactly the same clothes:

From http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/t ... HmrmLSFqqL
nonhocapito
Administrator

Unread postby nonhocapito on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:08 am

I know this is a bit sloppy, anyway... Here's a way to visualize how the facial features might have been superimposed to a neutral, artificial head and torso:

Often facial features of vicsims appear too small or too large compared to the face, probably because the have been fitted on a head that was prepared separately.
nonhocapito
Administrator

Unread postby Lazlo on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:09 am

anonjedi2 wrote:There's something weird about the highlighted section of this photo between the two chairs. Can someone find a larger version or blow this up for analysis?

Not much to work with there. I blew it up in a couple of Window's programs. Window's Photo Viewer and Window's Paint. There are not a lot of pixels there so it pixelates really fast on blow-up. Of interest is that if you make it a little smaller it tightens up a bit. There is some "flesh tone" masking there to my way of thinking and it looks like it was done in paint with an eye-dropper and a brush. Windows Paint recognized it as a standard color ( a blend (or subset)) of it's default pallet with the following info:

Hue: 239 Red: 148
Sat: 31 Green: 116
Lum: 124 Blue: 117

The color as it is extant in the photo looks opaque and matches what passes for "nude" in some women's lingerie; for what that is worth.

Hope that helps
Lazlo

Unread postby anonjedi2 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:30 am

So is it safe to assume that the eyedrop tool was placed on the shadow behind that line in the red box and then used as the color to paint?

What do others make of this area in between the two students?

Are the shadows that the teachers cast consistent with what that type of classroom photo shoot flash would produce?
anonjedi2

Unread postby simonshack on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:02 am

anonjedi2 wrote:Are the shadows that the teachers cast consistent with what that type of classroom photo shoot flash would produce?

No.

Look under Victoria's skirt: you have a full black shadow - and then a 'twin', lighter shadow to the left of it. Just won't happen in real flash photography. Wanna argue that there were multiple spotlight sources? Duh... :rolleyes:

Besides, did everyone miss these comparisons I made a few days ago?

simonshack
Administrator

Unread postby MrSinclair on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:55 am

Prof Tracy has now taken a stance that "some people undoubtedly died".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -died.html

This is also the view of people like Jay Weidner and Jeff Rense. While laying out evidence that makes it clear nobody died they nonetheless insist that there were real victims. In fact Weidner and Rense took great umbrage at the notion that it was a totally staged event. Their view was that it was an elaborately staged event with some but not all real deaths. They speculate about some massive Stepford Wives mind control program as the reason for the lack of grief. How idiotic. Jay Weidner insists that Parker and his daughter are both real and that he is not an actor just a CIA controlled dupe who didn't really care about his own daughters murder. Yea Jay,sure... :wacko:

I can make no sense of this as a staged event with a few real murders thrown in . Given this events failure to present a single convincing case of grief what is the likelihood of real deaths? I have seen no body racked, tense and flushed with pain and anguish. No straining to keep composure. No involuntary spasms of tears while speaking. No tears at all. All the survivors speech flows in an easy cadence denoting no tension in the bodies. Mrs. Pozner felt so good and relaxed she went for a tattoo the day after a masked gunman put multiple bullets into her child, isn't that precious? What can you say about a "mass murder" with more demonstrable laughs and smiles among the survivors than actual tears?

So it seems like a great effort is being made to keep the so called alternative media insisting that while it was a conspiracy nonetheless the deaths were all or mostly real. A page from the 9.11 playbook...
MrSinclair

Unread postby zested on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:09 am

I looked this up and to the contrary I found 9:01 am...

anonjedi2 wrote:Jillian Soto tweets about the shooting at 8:01am the morning of the 14th?

zested

Unread postby lux on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:12 am

As far as I know there are currently no lawsuits filed as regards Sandy Hook, a major logical omission. There was one suit: the Pinsky lawsuit but it has now been withdrawn for flaky reasons per CNN.

(CNN) -- Outcry over a request for permission to sue the state of Connecticut for millions of dollars in the aftermath of the Newtown shooting prompted a New Haven attorney to at least temporarily withdraw his client's petition, the attorney said Tuesday.
"I was getting hundreds of (Facebook) comments" about the potential lawsuit. "So I figured I'd take (the request) off the table for now," said Irving Pinsky, who represents the parents of a 6-year-old survivor of the mass shooting at Sandy Hook elementary school.
Last week, Pinsky said in his filing that the state had failed to protect his client from what he described as "foreseeable harm."
Since then, a flurry of online comments -- many of which surfaced on Pinsky's Facebook page -- blasted the potential lawsuit and accused Pinsky and his client of trying to profit from last month's tragedy.

Huh? Since when is it "profiting from a tragedy" to sue over a loved one's death?
lux

Unread postby MrSinclair on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:21 am

New York City is a mere 75 miles from Newtown CT and packed with rabid mad dog lawyers who dream of events like this and all the ways they can profit from them. Were this a real event the rage of the survivors and the insatiable greed of the lawyers would create a perfect storm of lawsuits. We are now one month into this tedious war on our senses, if it were a real event the biggest lawyers in NYC would already have signed up most of the families and held press conferences announcing massive lawsuits.
MrSinclair

Unread postby nonhocapito on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:32 am

MrSinclair wrote:So it seems like a great effort is being made to keep the so called alternative media insisting that while it was a conspiracy nonetheless the deaths were all or mostly real. A page from the 9.11 playbook...

It seems that it is becoming customary at this stage to throw fakery in between the classical conspiracy theories used as a distraction when these events occur. But of course it is a special kind of fakery that allows something to be fake, as long as all the rest is real. It seems that this is necessary now because we are breaking through and they have to take that into consideration.
Not bad. :)

And about the lawyers, of course you are perfectly right. This isn't reality. Maybe in Norway after Oslo they could pass an absence of lawsuits as credible. In Italy with Concordia (and it is still incredible). Not in America. Not in Connecticut. Not in rich communities with a relevant jewish presence. No way.
They open support funds the very same day of the event, and yet they don't sue? Not real.
nonhocapito
Administrator

Unread postby dollphin on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:40 am

Is the lady on the right the source of Victoria Soto's beautiful smile? The nose is quite similar too.
I did a side by side comparison of the lower half of both their faces and I felt there was a strong likeness. Does anyone else see it?

http://trendypicture.com/victoria-soto/ ... p-rez.html
Image[/URL]More at TrendyPicture.com

Also in my last post I talked about the number of kids in Vicki Soto's class. This article
http://entertainment.topnewstoday.org/c ... e/4077678/
states
"This is Victoria Soto's class." The photo shows a smiling Soto along with her full class and another Newton victim, teacher Anne Marie Murphy.

So, the total number of kids in her class was 15. But, as I stated in my last post the total number of kids that were killed AND that survived that were from her class added up to be 18 (or 19).
dollphin
Banned

Unread postby MrSinclair on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:49 am

I know he's taller than her but he's not that tall :huh:
and again, no sign of real tears...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1239915
MrSinclair

Unread postby Lazlo on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:27 am

anonjedi2 wrote:So is it safe to assume that the eyedrop tool was placed on the shadow behind that line in the red box and then used as the color to paint?

What do others make of this area in between the two students?

Are the shadows that the teachers cast consistent with what that type of classroom photo shoot flash would produce?

Personally, I don't know and can't take it any farther than that. My personal experience with those types of things is in demonstrating the strengths and limitations of computer programs to the computer illiterate; like showing someone how to create a Power Point and how to apply some basic artistic compositions to to slide shows and the basics of photo manipulation like sizing and proportionality. Once I took a mole off a SAG actress's head shot (she had had it removed and didn't have the money for a new photo session) but that is the extent of my "expertise," if you will, as it is not my field at all.
Lazlo

PreviousNext

Return to London, Madrid, Oslo and other faked terror events: the psyops are everywhere