Kevin Barrett - "muslim gatekeeper"

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
simonshack
Administrator

Kevin Barrett - "muslim gatekeeper"

Unread post by simonshack »

KEVIN BARRETT - 9/11 "muslim gatekeeper"
(Kevin Barrett is apparently a muslim convert + "9/11 truther" - and a close friend of Jim Fetzer)

Sorry folks - I couldn't resist commenting on Kevin Barrett's last column on Veterans Today...

The column is about one Philip Marshall, yet another supposed "9/11 whistleblower" who apparently
died the other day. As the story goes, he first killed his two kids and then killed himself.
Philip Marshall is the author of the aptly-titled book ... "THE BIG BAMBOOZLE".

(To get familiar with this Philip Marshall - listen to the radio interview linked in my below post). In short, Phil Marshall contends that it was perfectly plausible that Mohammed Atta / Hani Hanjour and friends were trained (in US military flight schools) to pilot with pinpoint-precision the 9/11 airliners onto their targets... Yes, no kidding!

Here's the link to the article:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/20 ... ent-475976

And here's my comment I posted under that Kevin Barrett article:
simonshack wrote: March 2, 2013 - 6:00 am

100% certain: Kevin Barrett is just another cog in the grand 9/11 gatekeeping machine.

Come on now, Kevin. This is an all-time low of your longstanding 9/11 “truther” act.

Why in the world would the US government whack someone who totally supports the US government’s official 9/11 tale – what with those ‘arabic top guns’ suppposedly piloting the alleged airliners into the towers? Here’s a radio interview with this purported “whistleblower” Phil Marshall : http://www.talkzone.com/uploads/audio/c ... 30218b.mp3

You are either very gullible – or fully compromised. There are no two ways about it, Kev. If you are still, after all these years, backing those phony “whistleblower” stories, this is just bad, bad news – either way.

This Philip Marshall is just as ‘real and credible’ as these other “mysteriously deceased whistleblowers”:

- “Barry Jennings” http://www.septclues.com/VICSIMS/WHEN_DID_BARRY_GO.jpg
- “Kenny Johannemann” http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2370816
- “Wendy Burlingame” http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 30#p671930
- “Michael Zebuhr” http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p1623282
-”Dan Wallace” http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p2362934

Kevin, I suspect you won’t publish this comment of mine. It doesn’t matter if you will or not – and I don’t care either way. I’ll be content of the simple fact that you know where I stand – and what I now firmly believe that you always were : just another cog in the grand 9/11 gatekeeping machine.

Sad. Very sad.
Let's see if my comment gets published.

And here's Kevin Barrett's response to the LOUIS MARIANI / LUIS MARIANO issue:
"Simon, I’m not convinced by these photos. I am convinced by people who know Ellen and testify to her sincerity."
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/25 ... ent-475748
brianv

Re: Kevin Barrett - "muslim gatekeeper"

Unread post by brianv »

Kills himself and his two children. See what happens folks when you are a "truther"? You are a murderous suicidal wacko, just like the alleged muslimist perps.

Nice work Simon. That Bar Rat is one slimy piece of shit. Yes, he puts his faith in Mariani's ability to be a sincere liar over the evidence.
simonshack
Administrator

Professor Barrett's response to my above-posted comment:
Kevin Barrett
March 2, 2013 - 6:51 am

Okay, I confess. Everything I’ve ever done, including this article, is part of a grand conspiracy to obscure the brilliant discoveries of 9/11 boy sleuth Simon Shack, and prevent him from being awarded the Nobel, Pulitzer, and all the other prizes he so richly deserves. All 9/11 victims are figments of the collective imagination; only Simon understands that nobody has ever, ever died in connection with 9/11. Obviously the important thing about Philip Marshall is not that he questioned 9/11 and was mysteriously murdered, but that he failed to question the precise aspects of 9/11 that the brilliant and beneficent Simon Shack has questioned. Therefore he must be part of the cosmic conspiracy against our beloved Simon Shack, the only person in this universe who really matters. Heaping scorn on the victims, and insisting to their loved ones and neighbors that they never existed, as Simon does, is the only way to win the hearts and minds of the American people and solve this case. Bravo, Simon! You have unmasked all of us – 9/11 investigators, journalists, and nonexistent victims alike. Your wisdom and discernment knows no bounds. My hat would be off to you if I wore a hat. Since I don’t, I will take my head off to you, if I can find a way to remove it.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/20 ... ent-476014
Ouch! (*still reeling in shame for being so utterly ridiculed by Prof. Barrett's razor-sharp wit and sarcasm*). <_< ...
Well, I guess that serves me well for taking on the Grand Sultan of 9/11 truth - what a mean whipping! I should have known that Professor Barrett has a history of kid-bashing... Dang! - if only I'd consulted Whackopedia beforehand... (yes, the illustrious Professor B. has a Wiki page !) :
"On September 12, Barrett had been charged with disorderly conduct in Sauk County Circuit Court after being accused of hitting his 13-year-old son at home on the morning of the September 9, 2008 "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Barrett
Seriously now, whatever Barrett has been up to all of these years is anybody's guess. I know, some will say it is self-evident - and that any attempt to communicate with such clowns is a pointless waste of time. However, I won't regret this rare little 'incursion' into his own turf - were it only to get a clearer picture of the guy. Judging by his smarmy-imbecilic reply, the Barrett agenda should now be transparent to anyone with a head firmly attached to their body.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Sounds like a very calculated response.
Okay, I confess. Everything I’ve ever done, including this article, is part of a grand conspiracy
Belittle investigative research by admitting/suggesting "grand conspiracy" terminology.

to obscure the brilliant discoveries of 9/11 boy sleuth Simon Shack
Belittle investigators by calling them names, such as "boy", and subconsciously equating them with terms such as "sleuth", which in pop culture is used more for children's books than for academic investigation, despite the fact that they mean virtually the same thing, and he himself is posing as such a sleuth.

and prevent him from being awarded the Nobel, Pulitzer, and all the other prizes he so richly deserves.
Belittle relevance of investigation by claiming it's for money, treasure, awards and/or glittering gems representing popular accolades.

All 9/11 victims are figments of the collective imagination;
Straw man. Distort the claims of the research, inflate and exaggerate the most extraordinary possibilities suggested and claim that is the main hypothesis, rather than the more frequent claim that we don't know what actually happened.

only Simon understands
Claim anyone who thinks along investigator's lines is a fruitcake, and investigator is alone in their hairbrained ideas: see Straw Man, above.

that nobody has ever, ever died in connection with 9/11.
Further child-like menacing of a "theory" that only Barrett himself presents and claims is Simon's.

Obviously the important thing about Philip Marshall is not that he questioned 9/11 and was mysteriously murdered, but that he failed to question the precise aspects of 9/11 that the brilliant and beneficent Simon Shack has questioned.
Deftly dodging again the point that Philip Marshall may be yet another hoaxed story that the media is now so proficient at.

Pile sarcastic praise onto investigators to play into the human resistance to celebrity, and the (very American) resistance to allowing celebrity outside of media endorsement. Make them out to be a nobody.

Therefore he must be part of the cosmic conspiracy
Upgrade the absurdity and foolishness of Straw Man to spiritual, universe-sized level in order to associate conspiracy with religious beliefs, paranoia, and/or arrogance.

against our beloved Simon Shack
Further stress that the personal stakes are the other investigator's loneliness, need for validation and/or false belief in himself.

, the only person in this universe who really matters.
Correction: make opponent out to be a nobody with infinite conceit.

Heaping scorn on the victims, and insisting to their loved ones and neighbors that they never existed, as Simon does,
Shield one's self behind the broadly trumped up propaganda about loved ones and neighbors and the "wall of tears".

is the only way to win the hearts and minds of the American people
Again, present false stakes and/or inject one's own language of heroism.

and solve this case. Bravo, Simon! You have unmasked all of us – 9/11 investigators, journalists, and nonexistent victims alike.
Again, remind readers of the numbers, the numbers, the numbers. Make the numbers of conspirators seem overwhelming.

Your wisdom and discernment knows no bounds. My hat would be off to you if I wore a hat. Since I don’t, I will take my head off to you, if I can find a way to remove it.
Finish with "just" a bad joke, or deliberately craft - as the rest of the post has been crafted - to make self seem slightly clownish and therefore incapable of finer propaganda writing that the rest of the text is.

Barrett has totally exposed himself, now. Well done, Simon.
simonshack
Administrator

My response to Kevin's offer to take his head off for me: <_<
Keep your head on your shoulders, Kevin, I honestly wouldn't know what to do with it - unless you think it's heavy enough to replace my old chestnut-wood paperweight. As for your juvenile and facetious reply to my previous comment, I'd say it weighs in at a couple of tons of heavy-duty silliness and arrogance. Way to go, Kevin! You may have a bright future in the mainstream media industry : "hey, Bill O'Reilly and Anderson Cooper, watch out! Here cometh the new sultan of scorn and derision, Kevin Barrett!"

Once you get that plum job at ABC TV, Kevin, make sure to "win the hearts and minds" of the American people by relentlessly repeating the lies they want to hear - and keep scoffing in flatulent and derisive fashion at anyone discussing the most untouchable issue of the 9/11 psyop:

"Why are the nearly 3,000 9/11 victims missing from an official federal death registry?"
http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/why-are-th ... f-death%3F

Meanwhile, get some practice by telling your fellow Americans why they are wrong about questioning the reality of the alleged 9/11 victims. I'm certainly not the only person on earth raising these questions today - and your lame attempts at ridiculing my half-decade-long research are less of a concern to me than a mosquito bite:

WHERE ARE THE 9/11 VICTIMS?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjlkF9DlImI
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/20 ... ent-476064
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

Isn't it odd that Simon does not even have the honor of a wackopedia page dedicated to spreading disinfo about September Clues and himself but Sultan Abdul-Barrett-Fetzeroff of the Newport Sailing fraternities has a very long and detailed one directing people to his longstanding plane-hugging / gatekeeping operation ? :P I guess they figure only 'real people' who believe in childish Abrahamic fairy tale books like Koran Kevin the Bill O'Reilly promoted troofer should get their own page. That's where most people first heard of this guy, I know I did, from his appearance on O'Reilly's show where he displayed advanced verbal judo skills against that crotchety old MSM ass-clown. Right after that he jumped onboard Fetzer's ship on Dynamic Duo without ever becoming a No-Planer like Fetzer even now 6 years later.
On September 12, Barrett had been charged with disorderly conduct in Sauk County Circuit Court after being accused of hitting his 13-year-old son at home on the morning of the September 9, 2008 "
Barrett must have been hallucinating himself a 'shariah law' household in the wrong country when he went apeshit enough on his kid for his wife to get a restraining order against him. :P

I wonder if he supports the Muslims running around England now declaring 'Shariah law' neighborhoods, as if violating a person's individual rights can ever be a 'religious right' of anybody.

Who's forcing multi-culturalism down Europe's throat whether they like it or not?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiaMKUL-GSY

I also heard Barrett say more than once on the old Fetzer / Barrett Dynamic Duo show that he used to be a Newport-Beach resident where he helped his Olympic-sailing-champion dad design and build sailboats. Not a bad life to be born into, huh ? This is a very affluent Southern California beach community where the median price of a home is 1.2 million dollars. Maybe he only worked there but if he lived there, his poppa must have either sold more than a couple of sailboats or had some rich friends. The much less affluent Huntington Beach just up the coast (median price of homes: $621,000) is where the yearly U.S. Open surfing championships are held. Barrett was also a punk rocker in his youth. 90% of Punk Rock being a commie Tavistock-promoted Psy-Op that through the back-door of nihilism embraces multi-culturalism or cultural Marxism (falsely claiming that all cultures are 'equal' and then promoting and passing laws that allow mass immigration into mostly white European countries of people from third world areas in order to weaken the dominant cultural base and standards that hold sway there), it's no big surprise that he devolved from his Black Flag and Devo records to advanced study of Islamic fairy tales. ;)

http://www.zillow.com/local-info/CA-Ora ... ue/r_1286/

"Some call it Marxism — I call it Judaism."
(The American Bulletin, Rabbi S. Wise, May 5, 1935).
In the study of comparative religion, an Abrahamic religion is any of those religions deriving from a common ancient Semitic tradition and traced by their adherents to Abraham ("Father/Leader of many" Hebrew אַבְרָהָם Arabic ابراهيم), a patriarch whose life is narrated in the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament, and as a prophet in the Qur'an.

This forms a large group of related, largely monotheistic religions, generally held to include Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and the Bahá’í Faith (based upon Islam), and comprises about half of the world's religious adherents.

According to the Jewish tradition, Abraham was the first person to reject idolatry, hence he symbolically appears as the founder of monotheistic religions. In that sense, Abrahamic religion could be simply equated with monotheistic religion, but not all monotheistic religions are Abrahamic. In Islam he is considered as the first monotheist and is often refered to as Ibrahim al-Hanif or Abraham the Monotheist. The term, desert monotheism, is sometimes used for a similar purpose of comparison in historical contexts, but not for modern faiths.

All the Abrahamic religions are derived to some extent from Judaism as practiced in ancient kingdoms of Israel and Judah prior to the Babylonian Exile, at the beginning of the 1st millennium BCE

http://tdwotd.blogspot.com/2010/07/abra ... igion.html

Kevin's dad was this guy here:

One of Americas greatest racing sailors, (2 Olympic medals), lecturer, and Renaissance man. (He had degrees in Law, business, mechanical engineering, and naval architecture from Web Institute of Technology to name a few) and a man that was liked and admired by everyone who knew him.

http://sailboatdata.com/view_designer.a ... ner_id=271
Maybe the Sultan of Newport-Beach should move to Islamic republic of Iran where they whip 'libertarian party candidates' like him in public for protesting their sisters getting taking away to prison by the fashion police ?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7aLxywU-88

My father, the late Peter J. Barrett, didn't like coming in third. Even placing second and winning a silver medal in the 1964 Olympics could not satisfy him. So he went back and won a gold medal in 1968.

Me, I'd be more than happy to take third place in the most important race of the 21st century: That grueling ten-year-long-and-still-going-strong marathon, the race for 9/11 truth.

Actually I don't care where I place. I just want to reach the finish line.

WTLC radio is too generous in rating me as #3 of The Top Five 9/11 Truthers behind only Alex Jones and David Ray Griffin. One of the great things about 9/11 truth is that there are so many talented people putting in so much effort and energy, that it would be very hard to limit it to a top five or ten or fifty or two hundred or two hundred thousand for that matter. Who knows which hardworking street activist will awaken the hundredth monkey, or should I say the hundredth sheeple, and trigger the coming paradigm shift?

http://truthjihad.blogspot.com/2011/09/ ... uther.html
Awakening the hundredth monkey to trigger a 'paradigm shift' ? :P A paradigm shift to what ? More BS from the MSM and now the bigshots of the alternative media like Alex Jones practically joining the MSM with appearances on Piers Morgan, Howard Stern and having Michael Wiener Savage on ?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRdI6JJheOk

100,000 views in just 6 days on the AJ Howard Stern appearance. That's in addition to the 20 million who already heard him on Stern's radio show itself.

If there was any 'paradigm shift,' it's already happened and it's 'people don't want to know the truth,' INCLUDING alternative media half-truther people like Barrett and Bollyn, whether placed agents or useful idiots being irrelevant to the result being the same. In this regard I am always reminded of a particularly insightful section of an article I read over 10 years ago:
"In the short period of time since Watergate, the wimping of America picked up steam.

The problems confronting us now are no longer seen as problems. Truth is perceived as the problem, as the real enemy, and more and more we look to our government to protect us from it.

When the War in the Gulf began we therefore not only accepted, we embraced with patriotic fervor, press censorship of the war. We would only see what our government wanted us to see and we saw nothing wrong with that. We liked it that way. Our government was looking after us. It wasn't that long ago, however, that we felt nothing but pity for the poor Soviet people whose undemocratic government controlled the media and censored all the news from the war in Afghanistan.

The wimping of truth took another step recently when the diplomatic cables of our Ambassador to Iraq were declassified by the State Department.

The justification for the entire war rested on the premise that war was unavoidable and that our Ambassador in the firmest of tones had warned Saddam Hussein not to violate the territorial integrity of Kuwait. Our State Department assured us that this was true. Our Ambassador, testifying in front of the Senate, reaffirmed the truth of this position.

It now turns out, just as we expected, that it was all a lie. But the fact that our government now feels safe in declassifying these tapes bespeaks another truth.

They are no longer afraid of truth because they know that the truth will have little impact on us. Their message to us is this: we've given you a glorious victory and we've given you back your self-esteem...now here's the truth. Which do you prefer?

The implications are terrifying. We are being told that we can't have both anymore, truth and self-esteem. We have to choose. One excludes the other.

The implications are even more terrifying than this. Our government now perceives that we are entering a new phase where we, in return for self-esteem, are willing to lie to ourselves.

We are rapidly becoming prototypes of a people that totalitarian monsters could only drool about in their dreams. All the dictators up to now have had to work and work hard at suppressing the truth. We, by our actions, are saying that this is no longer necessary, that we have acquired a spiritual mechanism which can denude the truth of any significance. In a very fundamental way we, as a free people, have freely decided that we want to live in some post-truth world."

-- Steve Tesich, "The Wimping of America" (1997)

http://www.srpska-mreza.com/authors/Tesich/wimping.htm
Tesich was a screenwriter who wrote the film "Breaking Away."

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0856270/

Of course, he over-estimates the we, as a 'free people' part quite a bit since no nation shackled to International Usury can be considered free, but we are given a choice to reject the mind-control imposed on us by the MSM and the alternative media establishment as well.

"The technique of infamy is to invent two lies and to get people arguing heatedly about which one of them is true." --- Ezra Pound

"Understanding of usury is central to understanding of history. Until you know who has lent what to whom, you know nothing whatever of politics, you know nothing whatever of history, you know nothing whatever of international wrangles." ~ Ezra Pound

"There is no freedom without economic freedom. Freedom that doesn’t include freedom from debt is plain bunkum. It is fetid and foul logomachy to call such servitude freedom…" ~ Ezra Pound
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

New York City asks: What happened to the 1,116 missing 9/11 victims?

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:2AM

By Dr. Kevin Barrett

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/03/31 ... overnment/

More limited hang-out, laughable plane-hugging shillery by Sultan Abdul-Barrett. It's all about pretending to question this or that while confirming yet again and for the thousandth time the crucial points (planes at the WTC, no major TV fakery, no manufactured vicsims only 'missing' bodies) required to keep the entire Psy-Op hoax propped up that much more strongly in the minds of the latest round of 'questioners' being herded into slightly bigger gates, safely locked away from sites like Clues Forum. Once they spend their hourly allowance of inquiring leisure on the likes of Barrett and his 60 /40 controlled opposition formula of truth-to-dog-shit, the energy required to investigate sites like Clues Forum will be dissipated and Barrett's beloved friends in the media and their Psy-Op-manufacturing factories will remain standing stinking mountains of BS for yet another year.

He's even got that boo-hoo-hoo-on-cue buffoon Robert McIlvaine making ever-so-credible 'statements' helping his Muslim-Christian-Jewish Alliance phony search for truth. :lol:
Robert McIlvaine, whose son Bobby was murdered in the Twin Towers on 9/11, has stated that roughly half the family members share his suspicion that the Towers were explosively demolished in a false-flag attack. William Rodriguez, the famous 9/11 hero :P who has spoken to hundreds of thousands of people around the world, is another representative of the 9/11 survivors who asserts that the evidence for “controlled demolition” is an open secret.

simonshack
Administrator

I couldn't resist posting a link to this masterpiece of supreme silliness authored by Professor (and "9/11 Expert Sleuth") Kevin Barrett...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/04/01/911victims/

"New York City Asks: What Happened to the Image Missing 9/11 Victims?"

Now, Prof Barrett is of course very close to Prof Fetzer - you know, that former Marine Corps officer turned "professor of logic, critical thinking, and scientific reasoning"... http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKfetzer.htm

Both claim to be on top of things when it comes to 9/11 - and enjoy a sizeable audience of readers and followers. Isn't it high time to call them out for what they both are? These professors peddling holograms and mini-nukes at the WTC are ... well, just clowns - at best. At worst? Well, your thoughts are welcome.
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

simonshack wrote:*

I couldn't resist posting a link to this masterpiece of supreme silliness authored by Professor (and "9/11 Expert Sleuth") Kevin Barrett...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/04/01/911victims/

Well, your thoughts are welcome.
Fetzer, Stephen Jones, Judy Wood... Barrett is another one of these wacky professors of '911 Truth' whose function is to obsfuscate the media hoax by burying it in half-truths and nonsense conspiracy theories.

Amazingly, these clowns effectively capture the attention of a huge majority of the people who make it as far as knowing that the official story is a joke, and discredit the concept of serious 911 research.
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

A few theories about why people can't handle September Clues and the forum:

Many of them can handle being part of a fringe minority, but not one this fringe, or this small.

There is no easily recognizable label for the 'bad guys' here. Sorry Simon, 'nutwork' is a good word, great even, but it just isn't catching on ;)

Clues Forum doesn't boast any 'professors' or other types of 'experts' or any kind of 'resume' of any of the researchers.

It is not presented in a similar way to mainstream news sites - no catchy slogan, no logo, no fancy graphical 'polish.'

There is not one photo of a contributor on any page I have ever seen, not even of Simon.

I think much of the success of the major 'alternative' news sites ability to hold an audience is that they copy the mainstream 'look and feel.'
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

ImageImage

This is what we need? :puke:

And excuse me but Simon has posted several photos of himself! The real people here have lives and families, unlike the Festers who are paid agents and have nothing to fear... ... except ridicule which they so richly deserve.

Why are you here dblitz?
simonshack
Administrator

+

I don't think dblitz is suggesting we copycat the 'style' of the above-named clowns, Brian - or that we should 'upgrade' to a mainstream look and feel.

However, dear Dblitz, what exactly do you suggest that we should DO to reach a wider audience? :mellow:
Flabbergasted
Administrator

Unread post by Flabbergasted »

I don´t want to meddle, but just putting in my two shillings:
Quantity is naturally opposed to quality. One can´t reach a much wider audience without risking lowering the quality. As Chesterton once said:
The objection to spreading anything all over the world is that, among other things, you have to spread it very thin.
No need to "change" to reach certain audiences. People find what they are looking for. They will come to CF when they feel they need a more sober approach to the question of media fakery. The vast majority will probably never even visit, although they may be impacted indirectly by ideas fostered on these pages.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

brianv wrote:ImageImage

This is what we need? :puke:

Thanks for a great laugh BrianV... :lol:
dblitz

Unread post by dblitz »

I don't think dblitz is suggesting we copycat the 'style' of the above-named clowns, Brian - or that we should 'upgrade' to a mainstream look and feel.
That's right. My point is that people transition more easily to the 'mainstream alternative' because it is packaged in a similar way to the 'news' they have always read, and most sites are built around that type of pre-existing psychological conditioning that Clues deliberately eschews and relentlessly breaks down. It's still news as entertainment, while this site is a more scholarly, but truly grassroots effort.

People want to attach to 'heroic' journalists who fight a clear 'enemy' and have some vague idea that they will somehow 'take back' their liberties or pursue some global 'awakening' or some other overall narrative that they can play a part in. Most sites concentrate on a kind of certainty about the world while Clues is more concerned with uncertainty. In that sense it goes against the whole underlying basis of western thought, and I think there are very few people with minds free and honest enough to tackle the kind of reality breakdown the research here represents.

In answer to your question Simon, I really don't know, but I have some ideas I am working on that I will post on the relevant thread when they are completely thought through.