Kevin Barrett - "muslim gatekeeper"

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
anonjedi2

Re: Kevin Barrett - "muslim gatekeeper"

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

My answer is simple. Fear. People are just simply afraid to open the Pandora's Box of media fakery because they're not prepared to deal with the consequences of knowing that the world is not what they thought it was. When you first discover these ideas and concepts, it can be a pretty dark and sobering ride, but that's part of the journey to being awakened and set free.

Most of the population would rather remain blissfully and willfully ignorant because it's "easier" that way and they don't have to confront themselves, their beliefs, and what they hold to be true.
Critical Mass

Unread post by Critical Mass »

brianv wrote:Kills himself and his two children. See what happens folks when you are a "truther"? You are a murderous suicidal wacko, just like the alleged muslimist perps.

Nice work Simon. That Bar Rat is one slimy piece of shit. Yes, he puts his faith in Mariani's ability to be a sincere liar over the evidence.
Recently one of my family members tried to use this story... I think as a way of saying how 'dangerous' my current research is. I found it cute... but unconvincing.

The story has the usual magic numbers & interesting imagery...

I love how the boys shadow on his 'fathers shoulder' is in a different direction to the right most tree shadow (onto the car).

The boy here, to me, looks completely cut & pasted.

And then there's this image of the daughter recovering from a 'golf cart accident' with her father watching over her...

Image.

The story reeks of 'conspiracy candy' for the conspiracy theorists & 'beware the nuts' for the masses.
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

A Santa Barbara T-shirt on the boy in the Daily Mail photograph no less...
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Do the perps do it deliberately with the images/symbology so that people [such as myself] read into it?

The one picture in the 'Dimly Ail' shows the Santa Barbara t-shirt wearing son [bringing up hints of the 'madman' 'lone nut' Elliot Rodger, then they have the daughter 'sucking on' a StarFucks cup which then leads you down the connection with the logo, supposedly depicting Melusine [not that I ever had any interest or knowledge of this character previously other than seeing it on the shop front/cups etc.].

This is a character who supposedly wanted to punish her father for breaking promises to her and her mother and/or having spied on her, or her mother and/or siblings discovering that they were half human/serpent due to mating of the gods with humans yada yada yada.

Do they do it because it means something to them and is a nod to those in the know, or is it because they are bored and look for tenuous connections, to make it interesting for themselves and/or to waste our time chasing down these tenuous clues?

If that's what floats their boats :wacko:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melusine
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... mself.html