What is Gravity?

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
patrix

Re: What is Gravity?

Unread post by patrix »

Another interesting video about Eric Laithwaite who lifted a 20 kg weight effortlessly on national British TV. The Royal Institution were not amused. Start at 12 min.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1CD3J-2VAo

https://youtu.be/f1CD3J-2VAo

"When you are invited to be thus feted by your fellow members of the Royal Institution and to deliver a Discourse from the spot where Faraday and Davy stood, it is usually the prelude to collecting the rewards of a lifetime of distinguished public service: Fellowship of the Royal Society; Gold Medals; perhaps even a Knighthood. In keeping with such a conservative occasion, those invited to speak generally choose some worthy topic on which to discourse -- the future of science, perhaps, or the glorious achievements of the past. But Laithwaite chose not to discourse on some worthy, painless topic but instead to demonstrate to the assembled bigwigs that Newton's laws of motion -- the very cornerstone of physics and the primary article of faith of all the distinguished names gathered in that room -- were in doubt."

https://electricitybook.com/gyroscope-antigravity/
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Greetings Dear Cluesforumers,

Been doing some studying on gravity and aether physics the last few days and I'd like to share some musings. Please know that I'm not native English so the wording my be crappy.

I think the view of the aether as a kind of fluid that electromagnetic waves propagate through is correct. And like any fluid its density can change which in turn affect molecular materials. If for example the water at the bottom of a lake has a higher temperature than the water above, then neutrally buoyant objects in it tend to stay there. This is because that water becomes less dense.

And using that analogy, this could be the reason for gravity. The density of the aether is not affected by heat, but by electromagnetic energy. The electromagnetic activity of Earth, "heats up" its surrounding aether, thus causing a bubble of lower aether pressure around it. And the air we live in gets affected by this thus keeping our atmosphere in place.

Magnets and electromagnets do the same thing, and this causes aether vortexes when the surrounding aether starts moving because of the changes in density. The "black hole" that can be seen when a magnetic field is viewed through a ferrofilm is the low pressure bubble that the magnet creates. In the case of Earth and its gravity we are inside this low pressure bubble and do not detect or get affected by the vortexes and commotion outside because of it.

If a strong enough local aether bubble with even lower pressure could be created and maintained, then you would in effect have an anti-gravity device and if you could control it so that the vortex created in the higher pressure aether outside it either pushes or pulls you, then you would have a vehicle that moves in defiance of Newtonian physics.

Now this may sound like Science Fiction BS but it seems that there already exists such a proof of concept. This can be done with gyroscopes. Take a look at the videos below. But do mind that this is a mainstream media production so the space travel and nuclear physics hoaxes must of course be enforced. A significant part of it is also devoted to explain to ordinary folks that trying to make new radical inventions puts a horrible strain on your family and otherwise nice life... Oh and my references to Simon has of course nothing to do with this "Professor Simon".

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5qlOahrQJ8

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAckjYtdig0

One might wonder why this type of technology is so suppressed. I believe one reason is the TYCHOS research project Simon has embarked on with my assistance as the digital artisan.

If the physics of aether and electromagnetism became correctly understood, then it would eventually also become clear that the Earth is in fact NOT moving at ninety times the speed of sound around the Sun just as the Michelson-Morley experiment indicated and Simons research vindicates. So this area needs to be kept under the covers at all cost.

And just like the lying child the Nutwork lie has become taller and taller. We've had Einstein and now we have the nuclear, space and terrorist hoaxes just to mention a few. Anything goes to maintain the position and prestige that they in turn use to cause trouble and harm for the rest of humanity. Need I say vaccines? I hope some day enough will be enough.

Peace and may reason prevail /Patrik
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

So, I've been doing some more digging on the subject of gyroscopic propulsion and it seems like others have been following the tracks of Prof. Laithwaite or have come up with similar things independently. But established science/media/NASA is not very supporting it seems.

It becomes pretty obvious that these systems are affecting something, otherwise the so called Newtonian laws of inertia would be violated, but this "something" is obviously not air, water or expelled mass (which by the way is the unphysical and unprovable explanation to why rockets would supposedly create propulsion in space).

And I believe this "something" to be the substance Einstein removed from physics a century ago - the Aether. Inertia is probably aether friction and with the right type of motion this friction can be utilized to create motion in a specific direction without any need to interact with molecular materials which any other type of propulsion system of course have to (including rockets).

The last three videos leave me puzzled. It seems like some guy started a company called International Space Agency and one of it's research projects was an inertial propulsion engine. I have no idea what to make of it.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKUrKHQDO4c

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIt661hfr9c

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFtkFRUDAbE

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lMcnMgjq78

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thAsLC1YE2Q
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

I too was looking at the videos of Professor Laithwaite. I will comment on the videos you posted after I finish watching them. But first I had some more speculative kind of thinking, that has been in my mind.

I've always believed that the Galaxy & Universe are filled with countless habitable planets and that we could one day get to them. I believe a larger, more massive Star would cause the planet that sits in the mid-point of the magnetic fields to be further away. And a smaller Star, the planet in the mid-point will be closer.

You see, while the size of these Stars will vary, the reality of the mathematics of the magnetic fields will remain the same. I think we will find that all of the other Star systems have planets & Moons at the same relative distances to their sizes as our own binary system.

That is why Venus & Mercury mirror the relative distances of Mars' moons, Phobos & Deimos. At first I was not sure of this idea until Simon pointed out this relationship. Because I thought the internal shape & consistency of the iron/other magnetic metals & composites might radically alter what the magnetic field looks like. That still might be true for planets at an earlier state of their development than Stars. But the 2 Stars we know well, the Sun & Mars seem to have this pattern.

The planets & moons will be at points where the magnetic field crosses from repulsive to attractive. While no masses could possibly stay in the zones which are repulsive or attractive as whichever force would in time push or pull them out of that zone(and then they would have momentum when entering the next zone). And where the magnetic field crosses from attractive to repulsive, the planets & moons also could not stay there, as that point would be so small as to be non-existent so the object would either be pushed or pulled out of there.

If we know the size of Sirius A and its smaller companion Sirius B then we should also know where the planets will be.

For the size of the planets it maybe that the shape of the curve of repulsion & attraction of the magnetic field determines the size of the planets. For example some curve shapes would be more able to 'catch' passing by meteors. Or the planets may form by some other method that we do not know. For example I believe the Earth is 'growing', so there must be some magnetic phenomenon that is causing actual mass/elements to be created.

In the barycenter of Sirius A & Sirius B there must be another planet. If the distances of the planets & stars are proportionate to the size of the stars then it may be basically by default that the planet has a habitable planet.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

aa5 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:02 am You see, while the size of these Stars will vary, the reality of the mathematics of the magnetic fields will remain the same. I think we will find that all of the other Star systems have planets & Moons at the same relative distances to their sizes as our own binary system.
Excacty. The identical proportions between Sirius A/B visavi Sun/Mars as Simon has discovered and as you mentioned between the moons of Sun and Mars (Mercury, Venus, Phobos, Deimos) confirms this.

It would be interesting to do experiments with magnets and metals where they are floating (by using for example pieces of cork) on a fluid like water or alcohol. They could also be suspended in the fluid and weighed off so that they have perfectly neutral buoyancy.

If motions similar to what we can see in Sirius, other star systems and our own Solar system can be replicated in such an experiment, then we would have confirmation that celestial motion is produced by electromagnetism.
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

patrix wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 7:12 am Excacty. The identical proportions between Sirius A/B visavi Sun/Mars as Simon has discovered and as you mentioned between the moons of Sun and Mars (Mercury, Venus, Phobos, Deimos) confirms this.

It would be interesting to do experiments with magnets and metals where they are floating (by using for example pieces of cork) on a fluid like water or alcohol. They could also be suspended in the fluid and weighed off so that they have perfectly neutral buoyancy.

If motions similar to what we can see in Sirius, other star systems and our own Solar system can be replicated in such an experiment, then we would have confirmation that celestial motion is produced by electromagnetism.
Btw I am still interested in the Professor Laithwaite's gravity research, just I am very busy until the end of the month at work.

That is a good idea for an experiment, at first I was thinking we would not be able to replicate the distances, but then I remembered it was the distances relative to the size of the magnet.

We would have to get a sphere shaped magnet and get it spinning to create an electro-magnetic field. Then have another sphere shaped magnet and walk away from the spinning magnet and see where the direction of pull/push is on the magnet we are holding.

As I understand the right hand rule, the direction of force is always at a 90° angle to the 2 dimensional cutout of the magnetic field. That is why planets go in a circle around the Sun is the 90°angle of force. So we would feel the magnet pulled in that direction too.
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

A reasonable hypothesis regarding celestial motions is that electrochemical reactions in planets and stars are generating pressure mediations in the aether, aka magnetism, and this is what is causing their motions. And circular orbits (with an offset barycenter) can be demonstrated experimentally as opposed to elliptical orbits.

This is one of my favorite youtubes. Go to 4.23

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V9WbkXkM0I
https://youtu.be/4V9WbkXkM0I
aa5

Unread post by aa5 »

patrix wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:42 am A reasonable hypothesis regarding celestial motions is that electrochemical reactions in planets and stars are generating pressure mediations in the aether, aka magnetism, and this is what is causing their motions. And circular orbits (with an offset barycenter) can be demonstrated experimentally as opposed to elliptical orbits.

This is one of my favorite youtubes. Go to 4.23

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V9WbkXkM0I
https://youtu.be/4V9WbkXkM0I
That video is %$@$--- incredible!!!
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

aa5 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:27 pm That video is %$@$--- incredible!!!
I agree:-) And what would be even more incredible is to get some of the dough that is currently poured into science to preserve this false religion, to do some real scientific experiments that could confirm that magnetic force indeed can create the type of motions we see in the universe. My hunch is that the positions and movements of celestial bodies are dependent on the material they contain, their size and how much electromagnetic energy they emit. And that these motions probably can be reproduced experimentally and that different bodies are "locked" into circular orbits because of various magnetic fields and their interactions.
rusty

Unread post by rusty »

Look into plasma physics. Most if not all of the "celestial bodies" are probably made of electromagnetically supercharged plasma.
Kopfhoerer

Unread post by Kopfhoerer »

I came upon an other Video.
A huge (Cake shaped) Magnet and ferro-fluid. What would/should happen when you drop the Fluid on the Magnet?
And what is the actual outcome telling us?

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIRxUl-DIuE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIRxUl-DIuE

I dont want to jump too fast to concluding something called Flat-Earth. I always thought (cause of multiple reasons) more of an expanding earth, more like a Balloon. So...what to make of this?
Imagine a ball made of magnetic clay with enough field strength and dropping fluid on that. Where would it gather? Could it be possibly true, that...the fluid get sucked in at some point and ejected on the opposite? Means...the earth constant revolving in and out? Like a Wormhole?

Would love some help on thinking.

I cant figure out, why will it not show the picture?

[Admin Note: Image inserted by SCS.]

https://ibb.co/WH6RY6w
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Hello K,

The video you just posted is from Ken Wheeler. He has an eBook out on The Secrets of Magnetism. Ken is a genius of another kind. His discovery is that

MAGNETISM = ELECTRICITY = GRAVITY

Ken also found out that gravity changes according to the medium and lots of other incredible insights. Under no account would Ken believe in a flat earth as the evidence for globe earth is overwhelming should one choose to look for it.

Take care,

Kham
Kopfhoerer

Unread post by Kopfhoerer »

Kham wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:18 pm Under no account would Ken believe in a flat earth as the evidence for globe earth is overwhelming should one choose to look for it.
Neither do I.
Kopfhoerer wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:54 pm
Imagine a ball made of magnetic clay with enough field strength and dropping fluid on that. Where would it gather? Could it be possibly true, that...the fluid get sucked in at some point and ejected on the opposite? Means...the earth constant revolving in and out? Like a Wormhole?
patrix

Unread post by patrix »

Kopfhoerer wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:30 pm Imagine a ball made of magnetic clay with enough field strength and dropping fluid on that. Where would it gather? Could it be possibly true, that...the fluid get sucked in at some point and ejected on the opposite? Means...the earth constant revolving in and out? Like a Wormhole?
I fail to find a reason to consider this or other hypotheses regarding the shape of Earth since the current (spherical) theory has never been falsified by observations or experiments. It's rather puzzling to me that so much thought seems to be devoted to this "issue" when, as Simon has so concretely demonstrated, the configuration of our system is where real progress can be made.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

patrix wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:00 pm
Kopfhoerer wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:30 pm Imagine a ball made of magnetic clay with enough field strength and dropping fluid on that. Where would it gather? Could it be possibly true, that...the fluid get sucked in at some point and ejected on the opposite? Means...the earth constant revolving in and out? Like a Wormhole?
I fail to find a reason to consider this or other hypotheses regarding the shape of Earth since the current (spherical) theory has never been falsified by observations or experiments. It's rather puzzling to me that so much thought seems to be devoted to this "issue" when, as Simon has so concretely demonstrated, the configuration of our system is where real progress can be made.
Maybe I’m missing something here—but it doesn’t look like our member Kopfhoerer is trying to speculate about the shape of the earth. But rather, the comments appear to be more topic related—that being, “what is gravity?” That said, I truly got lost (or didn’t understand) the reference to “revolving in and out? Like a Wormhole?”