Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
brianv

Re: Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

Unread post by brianv »

I, Gestalta wrote:
brianv wrote:
I, Gestalta wrote:In my above post, I took the exact same image that you did, then re-saved it once so that it compressed down to 75%, then provided the link. Try it yourself.
No, I want you to take a photograph right now, then compress it and upload it for analysis!

I missed this fragment.

"The more you compress the image, the more the alterations will be visible."

Which alterations?
Touch-ups, removals, compositing, etc. As Krawetz states in the various tutorials, solid colors compress very well. Also, he demonstrates just how pixels compress at different quality-levels per each re-save, and will show more distinct layers the more an image is compressed. I actually don't have time to do what you ask at the moment, as I am heading out. I will comply with your request tomorrow, if need be.
Teaching granny to suck eggs! Never mind Krawetz!

Are you implying that there are touch-ups and removals and compositing on the above photograph?

Yes there does need be! You made an absolute statement I want you to back it up with proof!

I asked how do I achieve a similar ELA on a photograph. I have used Gimp for 15 years, and have spent the last 11 years analysing images.
Alfie

Unread post by Alfie »

I think a song is in order,

Its all gone quiet over there
oh there's no f*****g riot over there
its all gone quiet, there's no f*****g riot
oh its all gone quiet over there!

please reply Mr'st ava lie? :wacko:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Sorry everyone - I'll lock this thread for a while. Let's all be nice with each other over xmas time ! <_<
simonshack
Administrator

Woah! ^_^

Today I received this "YT death threat" - in my Youtube inbox :
Warning
"If you censor me again I will be forced to flag and remove your content from YouTube.

...Like what happened to your synched out video....that will be your entire channel.

If you respond to this by blocking my channel then you understand that your content will be remove from YouTube and you will not be allowed to access or obtain any other account on this website."

-Cptstartrek02
For the record, this multi-channel "Cptstartrek" entity has been spamming my YT videos with silly comments for years. Naturally, I tend to block such intense shill-spamming from my channel. I guess it's only a matter of time now before my Youtube account gets zapped? ... :huh:
Equinox
Banned

Re: 9/11 SIMCITY

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:Woah! ^_^

Today I received this "YT death threat" - in my Youtube inbox :
Warning
"If you censor me again I will be forced to flag and remove your content from YouTube.

...Like what happened to your synched out video....that will be your entire channel.

If you respond to this by blocking my channel then you understand that your content will be remove from YouTube and you will not be allowed to access or obtain any other account on this website."

-Cptstartrek02
For the record, this multi-channel "Cptstartrek" entity has been spamming my YT videos with silly comments for years. Naturally, I tend to block such intense shill-spamming from my channel. I guess it's only a matter of time now before my Youtube account gets zapped? ... :huh:

Captain Treks log February 2013. ---"Simon Shack has banned me of his you tube account, and I can’t shill there anymore. How am I supposed shill and pay my bills. I wish Acme – spock was here :wub: … waaa. "

A reply to Captain Trek.

Prior to contrary belief of many who don’t notice, I am a researcher of fake researchers. Around a year ago, I worked out some of the “pump it out” tactics meant to discredit the fakery research. But I was not going to resort to your childish shill tactics. You see, we are better than that. But seeing as though your being a total child Captain Shrek...

Let’s play a game !!!
It’s called….

“CPT TREK AND ACNE SPOCK ARE ONLINE DISINFORMATION SHILLS.”

Naturally there is a concerted effort under way to try and discredited September Clues research.

Jeff at pump it out… who now is an admin for the Alex Jones 9/11 forum, and his gang of incapable shills such as achimspok, cpttrek, matt, blah blah..

Published this movie…

The last 12 seconds of the alleged flight UA175 - refined

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K-WjsHa_2k

It is their master piece. They stand by it…

They claim that it is using state of the art technology, “ 3D city scape environment mapping”
They clam to prove “ONCE AND FOR ALL’’ THAT EVERY UA 175 PLANE trajectories to the towers are in sync and line up.
(Therefore the footage is legit) :lol:

And receives you tube comments like—

If you go to this part of the movie here- (exact link)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... _2k#t=147s

It is where Spock is supposedly formatting coordinates of the perspective,
Namely the "CNN" shot.

CNN is located at 1 PENN PLAZA” as I demonstrate here-

I know this part of New York well, as with the help of 3d city mapping I proved even further that Devin Clark’s footage was fake, read about that here -

Pay attention too those readings Spock uses.

40 45'19.17"N 073 59'33.48"W
Altitude 80 meters.

I simply formatted those coordinates to what the 3d map would interoperate.
CNN is not - 40 45'19.17"N 073 59'33.48"W

Those coordinates are far behind 1 Penn plaza.

A C M E spook is just making up numbers about the locations of the shots! :lol:

Now let’s look at altitude…
You claim the CNN static camera is sitting 80 meters altitude of sea level.
Here is where I roughly re-created the CNN shot. The Camera facing the twin towers on the roof is
CNN – “1 PENN PLAZA. “

Can I verify that it is meant to be on the roof?
Yes.
We can see this reporter allegedly standing outdoors.

And the altitude is 80 meters? How do you get that Spook?
“1 PENN PLAZA. “
Height is exactly 104.55 met.

Source- http://wikimapia.org/22165465/5-Penn-Plaza

How did you get 80 meters? :wacko:

“Scotty, Beam Acme-Spock up! - 24.55 meters exact.”

“I can’t do it captain! I don’t have the power! “

Jeff, Matt, Acmespock. Cpt Trek, Have all stated that there is no lie with the method, and that the expensive flight simulator software is accurate to an inch, microsecond…. Etc.
But you want to know something , Captain Obvious?

YOU'RE BUSTED….

You’re just making up the numbers as you go! You now know that that entire expensive 3d movie. Can’t be trusted as accurate. That’s what happens when you get caught out I guess.

Speaking of the shot…

We proved it was fake with the masking lines.
The final nail in the coffin is the fact that the Twin Tower composite masking lines are visible through a transparent WTC 7!

Read more; learn more, on that here folks- http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f= ... 6#p2371921

Cheers EQ.
:P

And there you have it folks…. The whole pump it out shills --trek, spook, matt, Jeff shill… have pumped out fabricated numbers out of thin air to get their own “perspectives.”

These 'technical' lines and crap through the air is just some fairy tale to make you believe in the footage.

I’m going to get a coffee.
Talk soon.
Peace!

Ha-ha, I have just noticed something. I have some kind of glitch in my Google earth and there is no sun and my 3d view looks all grey. And matches up the grey background color of the live CNN shot... classic!
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It's weird how the perps are clinging to space opera fiction/sci-fi identities like Spock and Kirk, when Star Trek is among the very shows directly tied to NASA and promoting bogus space physics. "All in good fun" of course. William Shatner has firsthand experience with NASA props and the public relations successes of that Masonic program.

It's almost like it's not enough for them to crash our basic understanding of science; they also have to take our entire pop-culture out with them. Associating their goggle-eyed nonsense with Star Trek is not going to support the official fakery. It's going to add fuel to the fire that be combustin' this whole house.

Are they trying to usurp pop fiction on purpose? Or is it just a side effect of their failures as hypnotists - or merely their being morons? Who knows? Thanks for the update on Shill World.

Relevant threads:
Sci-Fi Fathers of NASA: http://cluesforum2.info/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1341
Doctor Who Dubiousness: http://cluesforum2.info/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1510
Marvel Comics Shillery: http://cluesforum2.info/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1513
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

It's pretty interesting to see how lynx_land, MsQ, Equinox and others all came to the defense of Brian S Staveley and how they individually claimed to be friends with a sim or to various degrees turned out to be "simmy" themselves and have since maintained membership on our forum.

I think this is a small testament to our tolerance for members that could end up being more of the same lying sacks of shit.

As to ATTC starting this whole business by pointing his finger at JREF, I think this may have been a ploy to make our entire site dedicated to scientific skepticism look as though it is accusing an entire other site claiming to be dedicated to scientific skepticism of being completely shill-infested, and create an emotional barrier for JREF members to consider the points discussed here by feeling accused for no reason.

This isn't to say that JREF isn't shill infested - it certainly seems to be filled with a lot of gullible people - but just that the emotional divide is at least as effective as our usual crankiness at steering certain folks clear of our site. Perhaps ATTC was trying to cement a rift.

Again, no regrets -- we don't need fools and dupes entranced by official narratives coming on here and whining, but I am merely making some observations in a retrospective reading of this thread; how it attracted and dispensed with various fake folks claiming to be fans/supporters and making us look overly tolerant of them, before we finally realized they were not just infiltrators but sims.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote:Again, no regrets -- we don't need fools and dupes entranced by official narratives coming on here and whining, but I am merely making some observations in a retrospective reading of this thread; how it attracted and dispensed with various fake folks claiming to be fans/supporters and making us look overly tolerant of them, before we finally realized they were not just infiltrators but sims.
From the beginning of this thread I've greatly disliked its title. Not only is the word 'literally' entirely unnecessary, it introduces an element of disbelief at the claim that makes the claim somehow sound foolish. Of course there are sims online, and anyone questioning their existence is either stupid or acting in bad faith. In either case, they have no role to play on this forum.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

fbenario wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:Again, no regrets -- we don't need fools and dupes entranced by official narratives coming on here and whining, but I am merely making some observations in a retrospective reading of this thread; how it attracted and dispensed with various fake folks claiming to be fans/supporters and making us look overly tolerant of them, before we finally realized they were not just infiltrators but sims.
From the beginning of this thread I've greatly disliked its title. Not only is the word 'literally' entirely unnecessary, it introduces an element of disbelief at the claim that makes the claim somehow sound foolish. Of course there are sims online, and anyone questioning their existence is either stupid or acting in bad faith. In either case, they have no role to play on this forum.
Ditto.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Ditto ditto.
JohnnySmithy
Banned

Unread post by JohnnySmithy »

Megaphone desktop tool;(the call to arms)

The Megaphone desktop tool is a Windows "action alert" tool developed by Give Israel Your United Support (GIYUS) and distributed by World Union of Jewish Students, World Jewish Congress, The Jewish Agency for Israel, World Zionist Organization, StandWithUs, Hasbara fellowships, HonestReporting, and other pro-Israel public relations organizations. The tool was released in July during the 2006 Lebanon War. By June 2011, the tool became no longer available through the GIYUS website. An RSS newsfeed is available.

So what the megaphone desktop tool would do is if a forum or whatever is dissing Israel then a popup on their desktop would alert the defenders of Israel to all gather to that topic or discussion defending it to death.

I dont think i should quote Wikipedia because;

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t52LB2fYhoY

So it looks like these people have just been brainwashed from birth and probably dont receive any funding to do this, they just do it cause "they love Israel" :blink:
simonshack
Administrator

JohnnySmithy wrote:Megaphone desktop tool;(the call to arms)
A most revealing post and video - thanks.

I am practically left...ehrm...speechless.

Hey, perhaps we should devise a little pop-up desktop tool that alerts us whenever someone disagrees with our forum's research, views and findings? Naah - only joking, folks! <_<

Good Heavens - what a weird world we live in!...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
JohnnySmithy wrote:Megaphone desktop tool;(the call to arms)
A most revealing post and video - thanks.

I am practically left...ehrm...speechless.

Hey, perhaps we should devise a little pop-up desktop tool that alerts us whenever someone disagrees with our forum's research, views and findings? Naah - only joking, folks! <_<

Good Heavens - what a weird world we live in!...
Why this recycling of Alex Jewnes and Infofears garbage from years ago?
simonshack
Administrator

brianv wrote:
Brian, I for one had missed it. Had never heard of this pathetic "Megaphone desktop tool". To tell you the truth, my inner self really hopes that it is untrue!
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote:
Brian, I for one had missed it. Had never heard of this pathetic "Megaphone desktop tool". To tell you the truth, my inner self really hopes that it is untrue!
Ever the optimist ;) I imagine there are a number of computers at desks in the Pentagon or at CiaNN that have similar apps that alert whenever forums receive posts about media fakery. Thankfully, the shills and trolls are summarily dispatched by CF moderators before their antics become disruptive.