Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
ATTC

Do You Literally Think There Are Shills Online

Unread post by ATTC »

We throw around the term shill a lot. But I never really thought about the logistics of that.

I mean the information on the amount of people that work for the NSA as well as their budget is of course classified.

I've just been mentally trying to picture guys who sit behind a computer all day long just to defend official accounts of events.

On the surface it sounds ridiculous, but when I see the relentless effort of those who try to discredit those who challenge an official accounts of events, you can't help but think they have to be on the payroll. I mean seriously who has the time and resources and incentive to sit all day long debating with people considered a fringe group?

I mean you don't see people doing that on sites about people who believe in UFOs and extraterrestrials do you? You don't see people sitting all day long going on forums, or youtube videos debating people who believe in Big Foot, like you see for those who defend official accounts of events like 9/11.

And not only is it the effort of these people but it's the language. Almost like they are trained in the art of propagada techniques like the tv/radio personalities.

I don't know about you guys but I'm totally convinced this is the case and places like JREF is like their headquarters.

Perhaps that's a sign that TPTB are a little paranoid/concerned by how many people are waking up to their machinations.
IceDash
Banned

Unread post by IceDash »

well these "shill" are my own opnion is a distraction

The real deal is there are disinformation agents that go to a popular forum or chat room that spread the truth

Above Top Secret
Godlike Production
and many others.

The funny thing is when you mention bigfoot or ghost or satanic stuff, there wasn't that many shillers there

But if you mention september clues or government's top secret, you will get insult and try to shear people away from the truth and it work all the time.
ATTC

Unread post by ATTC »

IceDash @ Apr 3 2010, 06:54 PM wrote: well these "shill" are my own opnion is a distraction

The real deal is there are disinformation agents that go to a popular forum or chat room that spread the truth

Above Top Secret
Godlike Production
and many others.

The funny thing is when you mention bigfoot or ghost or satanic stuff, there wasn't that many shillers there

But if you mention september clues or government's top secret, you will get insult and try to shear people away from the truth and it work all the time.
That's what I mean when I say shill. That means someone who is paid to hold a certain position. I literally mean disinformation artists who are on some kind of payroll.

Point being I just can't see a group of people that organized who just volunteer all of their free time fervently defending official accounts of events.

I mean sure there are people who are blind homes for their country but to spend that much time? And again if you think someone is crazy, why go all the way out of your way to join/post on those forums to debate them?

And again the deceptive language they use to suggest this isn't exactly a blindly patriotic Joe Public you're dealing with.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Based on the behavior I have witnessed of people responding to me along my path from "Loose Change" believer to "September Clues" follower to free-thinker, I would have to say if they are not paid, they sure must be getting something out of it.

There are all sorts of mind games going on using the power of anonymity.

There are people pretending to be three people and having conversations with themselves, there are people sucking up to Simon only in an attempt to steer the conversation back to Perp-it-Out, there are people using every method available to be generally obstinate and insolent in the face of honest inquiry into public events.

That's a tradition of empire and the story seems to be much older than 9/11 or modern technology. It's a lifestyle to live and breathe deception. There are many people who gain money from it and find it lucrative to pay others curious about such a lifestyle. I see nothing in the way of the lies being a private sub-economy of our system. It's certainly more profitable than the truth.

If all you value is cash instead of human relationships and compassionate social co-existence, then I suppose lies are the best thing to invest in for you.
MartinL
Banned

Unread post by MartinL »

Includes topics such as "How to shut down Problematic YouTube Channels and Videos"

Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2001

http://www.thejidf.org/2001/09/take-action.html

Even the Israel newspaper Haaretz reported that the Israel government instructed Israel embassies worldwide to mount local media campaigns and recruit native speakers.

Realising the importance of new media the Israel government recruited 1,000 volunteers with the objective of flooding news websites and blogs that the ministry term as anti-Israeli with pro-Israeli opinions.

http://www.thecanadiancharger.com/page.php?id=5&a=218

Not sure if this qualifies, but these guys are of course some of the ones we run into online while promoting evidence and discussing 9/11.
hoi.polloi

MartinL @ Apr 4 2010, 01:07 PM wrote: Image

Includes topics such as "How to shut down Problematic YouTube Channels and Videos"

Even the Israel newspaper Haaretz reported that the Israel government instructed Israel embassies worldwide to mount local media campaigns and recruit native speakers.

Realising the importance of new media the Israel government recruited 1,000 volunteers with the objective of flooding news websites and blogs that the ministry term as anti-Israeli with pro-Israeli opinions.

Not sure if this qualifies, but these guys are of course some of the ones we run into online while promoting evidence and discussing 9/11.
Don't these people know that their paranoid tactics feed exactly into the "worldwide Jewish conspiracy" accusation?

If this is truly a move on Israel's part - to proudly seed deception for temporary gains - they are more foolish than even their worst enemies make them out to be. How sad.
Piper

Unread post by Piper »

I've seen evidence of online shills as far back in 2005, when I exposed one particular case on a few forums (Conspiracy Central, Liberty Forum, Pravda and the old Let's Roll forum). My post was titled NIST shill outs himself on mainstream physics board!

In a 987-page thread on PhysForum started by Andrew Johnson and called "Basic Physics, Correct Analysis of WTC Towers Collapse" (which is still there), this particular shill, going under the nickname a_ht, was accused at one point by a poster of being an Israeli disinfo agent. This was his reply to this accusation:

I am not an Israely information agent, and I take offense.

I work at the American society of civil engineer, an office which contributed massively at the NIST report. I work at the public relation department, so if I seem angry when I post, its because my *** is on the line; they want to shut down our department because of people like you who oppose the official version. Politicians don't want another scandal.

Seems clear enough to me... :o
hoi.polloi

That is an interesting case, Piper. Thanks for sharing.
Rasta84

Unread post by Rasta84 »

hoi.polloi 4 Apr 4 2010, 04:16 PM wrote:
MartinL 4 Apr 4 2010, 01:07 PM wrote: Image

Don't these people know that their paranoid tactics feed exactly into the "worldwide Jewish conspiracy" accusation?

If this is truly a move on Israel's part - to proudly seed deception for temporary gains - they are more foolish than even their worst enemies make them out to be. How sad.
This documentary from 2007 highlights some of the tactics the so-called Israel lobby uses to silence it's opponents and intimidate people, as well as a look at the dominance it has over the U.S. government. I believe this is at the core of the conspiracy.
hoi.polloi

There are many cores to this conspiracy because it benefited a lot of people - not just Israel or the UK central governments.

The Zionists wish to be the most intimidating and feared. Others will use that to their advantage ... maybe even tell the Zionists so. Does that make sense?
D.Duck
Banned

Unread post by D.Duck »

Rasta,

as well as a look at the dominance it has over the U.S. government.

Yea right, but have you ever asked yourself the questions:

Who can pull the plug on who? Cui Bono? Israel? USA? Both? Someone else?

Do you think all problems went away if you made a parking lot out of Israel? if so why don't USA do it, they sure have the capability.

Who do you think gave the order to have Collin Powell give the speech 2003 in UN about WMD? Why do you think it worked? Why do you think Obama is President?

The real players knows exactly what they are doing.

Quack
D.Duck

Edit: Who do you think did the lobby for the Obama to get The Nobel Peace Prize? the yoooos? Why do you think Obama got the Prize and at the same time saying
"we will send 20.000 more troops" and no one took the Prize away from the guy? cos he is protected by the yoooos?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Just my two cents now - but I value them a lot since I'm a little weary of the endless feuds over the "WHODUNNIT" debate. Sorry for my 'simplistic-sounding' tone - that's just the way I like to express myself at this time.

- Some rich and rogue jews are in this sh#t to their neck
- Some rich and rogue jesuits are in this sh#t to their neck
- Some rich and rogue muslims are in this sh#t to their neck
- Some rich and rogue atheists are in this sh#t to their neck
- Some rich and rogue actors are in this sh#t to their neck
- Some rich and rogue miscellaneous criminals are in this sh#t to their neck

They're all the same type of manure.

What's the bloody point of focusing on just ONE specific group of slimeheads?

The lot has to be exposed and kept from messing with the majority of peaceful people of this planet. Full stop (as far as I'm concerned).
http://www.septemberclues.org
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

I think most of them are WASPs! Jews, jesuits, muslims, hindous, shintoists, atheists, actors, mafiosis, alcoholics, social misfits, jobless, drug addicts, proletarians, etc, etc, just dream of it.

So they are easy to spot. Good for nothing.
hoi.polloi

In conclusion, yes. Paid defenders of the official story.

Lies apparently pay off as long as they are believed.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

It is quite obvious that it was the US government that carried out 911 (on itself) in order to start wars of aggression everywhere. Many major conflicts have started that way. Planning incl. making all videos apparently started under Clinton in order for Obama and Mrs Clinton to carry on. The shills online are just government agents. They just do what they are told. It is not very complicated. Just look at this Sarah Palin doll!