Vetting Shills and Trolls: Classic Examples

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby SacredCowSlayer on Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:03 pm

CluedIn » September 25th, 2016, 6:36 am wrote:
Shopguy » September 24th, 2016, 9:29 pm wrote:I am most interested in how people decide that something happened in a certain way then choose what evidence they find convincing based on how well it will support the conclusion they previously arrived at.

For example some of my co-workers were talking to friends who said a person could never smile a week after they lost a loved one in a violent crime. I thought it was an absurd idea, but these people thought it was an excellent piece of evidence upon which to support a conclusion.

I've don't ever remember being a fan of the government, I was raised to be suspicious of them from a young age. This sounds like a strange position to take for a person who enlisted in the military, but I did need a job. :)


Shopguy - I find your "friend of a friend" (co-worker in your case) story a little suspicious. How would a conversation like that work its way back to being told to you? Never, is a strong word about "smiling" a week after losing a loved one to a violent crime. Do you think it appropriate or normal for family members to be smiling and laughing immediately after their loved ones are killed, or is it absurd to think people would be in a constant state of depression and shouldn't be mugging for the camera? Because when I see a supposed father laughing at a podium after his 6 year old was just shot in the face, I don't Be-LIE-ve.

It is also surprising that you state you have been suspicious of the gov't from a young age, but you joined the military for a job? That doesn't make sense to me.


CluedIn, you will Not be surprised to learn that I agree with (and second) your statement above. But allow me to expound.

Shopguy, I'm going to address your statement about being "interested in how people decide that something happened in a certain way then choose what evidence they find convincing based on how well it will support the conclusion they previously arrived at.”

I think you may have found the wrong site if that's where your interest Lies. You see, this forum does not ramble on with speculations of how "something happened in a certain way.” This phrase suggests (at best) that you are here to see how we explain what really "happened" in any given event. It's like you are pretending to be amused by reading "conspiracy theories,” although you don't use that term.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're perhaps just mistaken on this point. Let me be clear.

The psychotic govern-media clowns TELL their idiotic STORIES, and since they proffer them to begin with, the burden remains on them to prove it.

All we do (or can do) is research and analyze the evidence to see if there is deception, fabrication, or otherwise. There are many shades and methods of deception. We don't have the burden of proving that an event did not happen.

On occasion the evidence of fabrication is SO clear that (as a criminal defense attorney) I would submit that prosecutors routinely secure convictions on the charge of Conspiracy against groups of people on FAR LESS evidence than that which is contained on this forum regarding 9/11 and other events.

Your little story about friends and co workers is (from my estimation) a thinly veiled attempt to minimize the collective body of research here by reducing it (via a tacitly implied association with these "co-workers”) to crazy conclusions based on merely misinterpreted ill-timed chuckles.

Moreover, you have continued to dodge the very simple question of what interests you to the point of registering here. If all you want to do is read "how people reason" then I don't see the need for you posting anything here, including an introduction.

As a non-moderator I'll just politely ask you to leave and not come back unless you have something useful to say. Until then I'll assume you don't. If I'm out of line I'll gladly take a chastising from a mod. I've been wrong before. And it will happen again to be sure.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Shopguy on Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:44 am

CluedIn, I think it would be weird and inappropriate to smile and laugh instantly after a child is killed. I am not aware of anyone who has acted like this though. I suppose using the smiling after a week example was not correct.

If a person laughed and gave interviews before their dead child's body is cold, that would be strange. I do not of anyone doing that either.

I am not calling grief and sorrow a sick thing. I am saying that a person does not need to be sad all the time after a child is killed. I do not think it is natural to be sad all the time either.


SacredCowSlayer, I agree that the media and everyone else who makes a claim has the burden of proof.

My story about the conversation I heard by my co-workers is true. I can't really control how you understand it to be taken. It was a genuine bit of conversation I was listening to.

I have not dodged anything at all. I said what I am interested in and that is it.
Shopguy
Banned
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:02 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby CluedIn on Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:36 pm

Shopguy » September 25th, 2016, 10:44 pm wrote:CluedIn, I think it would be weird and inappropriate to smile and laugh instantly after a child is killed. I am not aware of anyone who has acted like this though. I suppose using the smiling after a week example was not correct.

If a person laughed and gave interviews before their dead child's body is cold, that would be strange. I do not of anyone doing that either.

I am not calling grief and sorrow a sick thing. I am saying that a person does not need to be sad all the time after a child is killed. I do not think it is natural to be sad all the time either.


Shopguy, you seem to be playing with words in your replies. Now you are saying you think it would be weird and inappropriate to smile or laugh INSTANTLY after a child is killed. Spin much? My cat died recently and I cried all day long and sometimes just out of the blue. If my child dies, especially if they were murdered, I would become a hermit, because a part of me would have died as well. In REAL LIFE DEATHS parents would be inconsolable, eyes would be red from non-stop crying and they most definitely would not be on TV. You're claiming you are not aware of people who laughed or smiled after a child was killed - do you mean personally or during one of the many FF's we have witnessed recently? Because there was a celebratory mood going on with parents from Sandy Hook. Meeting and laughing with Obama, sharing stories of writing messages on caskets with Sharpies and laughing during the explanation. It doesn't matter if it was a week later - NOT REAL.

To cut to the chase - I don't believe you are who you say you are and I believe you are here to try and make us look like delusional truthers. Buh-Bye!
CluedIn
Member
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:15 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Shopguy on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:38 pm

First you asked if was appropriate or normal for family members to be smiling and laughing immediately after their loved ones are killed. I replied with it was not unusual to see smiles at a funeral. I also said I thought it would be weird to see a parent smile instantly after their child was killed. What is the right length of time after a child is killed that it is okay for a parent to smile at anything? Who decides this amount of time, you?

I think smiling immediately (or instantly, they mean the same thing) after a death would be strange, but doing it a week later would not. I am aware of videos showing grieving Sandy Hook parents smiling, but as far as I know they were not taken on the day their child died but later on so I do not think it is weird.

Obama met with victims a few days later, is that too soon to smile even a little bit?
Shopguy
Banned
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:02 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby CluedIn on Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:08 pm

Shopguy » September 26th, 2016, 8:38 am wrote:I am aware of videos showing grieving Sandy Hook parents smiling, but as far as I know they were not taken on the day their child died but later on so I do not think it is weird. Obama met with victims a few days later, is that too soon to smile even a little bit?


It seems like you are attempting to create "new norms" with your bullshit. My 6 year old is brutally murdered, and I fly to DC to meet Obama and smiling/laughing is "normal" TO YOU because a few days have passed? That only happens in Hollywood movies and government psyops. No normal human being would be able to cope for quite a while and would most definitely not be out giving interviews and hob-nobbing with the scum of the earth, whilest collecting a never ending paycheck for their performances. What parent gives a shit about meeting a politician when their baby is dead?

I just reread your post and have to ask this question: Do you think Sandy Hook was a real mass murder?
CluedIn
Member
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:15 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Flabbergasted on Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:45 pm

Shopguy » September 26th, 2016, 10:38 am wrote:What is the right length of time after a child is killed that it is okay for a parent to smile at anything?

This conversation is going round in circles. There are all kinds of smiles, even the momentary I-can´t-believe-this-is-happening-to-me smile of someone looking at their own misfortune from a detached perspective.
I think you are perfectly aware that the no-grief smiles CluedIn is talking about are the fresh-faced, relaxed, unfrowning smiles of crisis actors hoping to get hired for the next psyop. Something like this girl:

Image

Grief over a murdered child or sibling is a completely different thing to behold and, as any therapist will tell you, parents are not likely to be campaigning for gun control with Gabby Giffords or O´Bummer a couple of days later, regardless of what the DSM says.
Flabbergasted
Member
 
Posts: 753
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Shopguy on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:21 am

CluedIn » September 26th, 2016, 4:08 pm wrote:It seems like you are attempting to create "new norms" with your bullshit. My 6 year old is brutally murdered, and I fly to DC to meet Obama and smiling/laughing is "normal" TO YOU because a few days have passed? That only happens in Hollywood movies and government psyops. No normal human being would be able to cope for quite a while and would most definitely not be out giving interviews and hob-nobbing with the scum of the earth, whilest collecting a never ending paycheck for their performances. What parent gives a shit about meeting a politician when their baby is dead?

I just reread your post and have to ask this question: Do you think Sandy Hook was a real mass murder?


What is your norm? How did you establish it and why should it apply to anyone else?

I read that Obama flew to Newtown to visit the families of the victims a few days after the shooting and that one or more family members went to DC much later to weigh in on gun control. I am not aware of any of the victims flying to DC as you suggest happened.

I do not think you should be deciding what is normal for me or anyone else.

They are collecting paychecks? I have not seen any evidence for that. What do you have?

I do think Sandy Hook was a real mass murder. I do not see what this has to do with how people choose what evidence they select to prop up their theories.
Shopguy
Banned
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:02 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Shopguy on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:30 am

Flabbergasted » September 26th, 2016, 4:45 pm wrote:This conversation is going round in circles. There are all kinds of smiles, even the momentary I-can´t-believe-this-is-happening-to-me smile of someone looking at their own misfortune from a detached perspective.
I think you are perfectly aware that the no-grief smiles CluedIn is talking about are the fresh-faced, relaxed, unfrowning smiles of crisis actors hoping to get hired for the next psyop. Something like this girl:

Grief over a murdered child or sibling is a completely different thing to behold and, as any therapist will tell you, parents are not likely to be campaigning for gun control with Gabby Giffords or O´Bummer a couple of days later, regardless of what the DSM says.


Actually CluedIn said, "Meeting and laughing with Obama, sharing stories of writing messages on caskets with Sharpies and laughing during the explanation." and "I'm talking about those people that are smiling, posing, laughing and giving interviews before their supposed dead family member's body is even cold."

He did not present any evidence that these people were crisis actors waiting for the next pysop.

Which of the Sandy Hook victims went to Obama or Griffords a few days later to campaign for gun control? I read that they waited a few years instead.
Shopguy
Banned
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:02 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby SacredCowSlayer on Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:21 am

SacredCowSlayer wrote:
As a non-moderator I'll just politely ask you to leave and not come back unless you have something useful to say. Until then I'll assume you don't.


It's clear you've ignored my request, and that's your prerogative so long as the Mods here decide to tolerate your nonsense. You're engaging in a classic forum disruption technique, and you've been nothing but a waste of time.

Shopguy » September 26th, 2016, 8:21 pm wrote:
I do think Sandy Hook was a real mass murder. I do not see what this has to do with how people choose what evidence they select to prop up their theories.


So your theory (that it was a real mass murder) is supported by what evidence exactly? The people on TV assured you it was real? The class "photo"? The authentic human behavior? The blood and bodies? Dr. Carver's expert and professional analysis?

What exactly is the evidence to support your "thinking"? Please go to the 100+ page thread on Sandy Hook and present evidence that it was a real mass murder.

I don't expect anything useful, but that's my suggestion if you wish to attempt. But stop wasting our time.

Note to Mods: Shopguy has demonstrated ZERO good faith, and has been given every benefit of the doubt. But evidently he has insisted on setting up camp here to ridiculously argue about a single drop in the lake of evidence about one of the most obvious psy ops of our time. He will just waste more time around here if allowed. I'm done wasting my time on him.

It's almost as useless as having grown men submarine around the world pretending to protect something.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator
 
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby simonshack on Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:19 am

SacredCowSlayer » September 27th, 2016, 4:21 am wrote: It's almost as useless as having grown men submarine around the world pretending to protect something.


Priceless comparison, SCS - loved it . ^_^

Touché, coulé.

Bye now, Shopguy - go shopping elsewhere, buster. If you can buy the Sandy Hook media product - you can buy just about anything.
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6602
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby Anyhoo on Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:41 pm

I am a new member of this forum, and after reading through much of the forum, I would like to suggest adding another section called something like "Where Do we Go From Here?", which would contain threads that go beyond 9-11 and discuss the ramifications/implications of the 9-11 Hoax on American society and also discuss the true source of the 9-11 hoax. Simon Shack has proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that 9-11 was a media hoax for anyone honest who pays attention to his message. Beyond using 9-11 as a tool or mechanism to wake other people up, I don't think it is useful for everyone to just keep talking about 9-11 and never to go the next logical step: Clearly identifying the perpetrators and making an attempt to unplug the Matrix. As an example of one subject that might be discussed in this section, has anyone considered this fact: That by willingly participating in a media fraud and basing its foreign policy on that media fraud, the U.S. Federal Government completely destroyed any legitimacy it may have had as an authentic, honest government? The ramifications of this are enormous on all levels. Are you also aware that the U.S. Federal Government that willingly participated in a media hoax is capable of being blackmailed by any foreign country, for example Russia, that has documented proof of the fraud via its intelligence assets? These are examples of very important topics that go beyond the 9-11 event to the very heart of the deception behind 9-11, fully discussing it and describing it as accurately as possible. We have an opportunity here, a great opportunity to expose the truth of 9-11 in such a way that it has never been exposed before. It is in our power, if we organize, to unplug the Matrix concerning 9-11 and let the whole world know that 9-11 is a lie. What will this exposure do to the United States of America as we know it today? It will destroy it. Are we ready to go that far or do we try to bring it down "gently"? I hope everyone appreciates me getting real, because after learning about this, all I want to do is expose the lie and bring the system down. Surely I am not the only one.
Anyhoo
Banned
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:32 pm

Re: PHIL JAYHAN - still roaming about

Postby Anyhoo on Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:02 am

I should mention something that happened to me recently on LetsRollForum. I created a new thread there and in that thread I mentioned that 'September Clues' had proven without a doubt that no actual planes crashed into the twin towers. Very quickly my post was responded to by someone I suspected was a GateKeeper, named TruthIsSweet. You have to see the irony in a Truth Gatekeeper being named TruthIsSweet. This person immediately told me that I was in the wrong place to be promoting 'September Clues', did not want to even discuss 'September Clues', and just wanted to talk about a link he or she had posted. You can see the thread here, if you are curious:
http://letsrollforums.com//north-tower- ... 32494.html

BTW: I no longer believe the hole is real, but that was the way I saw it at the time, before I looked into it deeper.
Anyhoo
Banned
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:32 pm

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby antipodean on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:32 am

Some good points raised there. But you need to post here first.
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838

Ever thought about the possibility of the Russians blackmailing the U.S. over the Moon Landing hoax.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=59
antipodean
Member
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:53 am

Re: Where Do we Go From Here?

Postby Kham on Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:34 am

Anyhoo,

Have you considered that the media hoaxery surrounding 9/11 is just business as usual for corporations whose speciality is managing people and land, a.k.a. governments? And that lying to the people by inventing scenarios to control the population and manipulate property ownership is just a tool that all governments use?

In the very old tale ‘The Epic of Gilgamesh’ the character Utnapishtim needed help from the city dwellers to build his ark. He asked God how do I get them to help me when I have nothing to give them in return. God replied “Lie to them, tell them you will provide them with a great feast once the ark is built.” It works and the city people build the great ark, then all get washed away and die in the flood.

After reading the ‘Epic of Gilgamesh’ years ago I always felt as if it were an educational tale meant for rulers, not the common man, as it is a hero’s journey of a king, highlighting his successes and failures.

Why would any other government expose such a valuable tool such as lying when they themselves also use that tool? It seems more and more plausible the more I study media fakery that this is the case as the collusion surrounding 9/11 is massive and includes not only other governments but multinational corporations, wealthy families, etc.

The great beast that is the military media complex is too large and has many failsafes to protect itself from attackers. It’s only real power comes when we engage with it and give it our attention. Imho the best we can do is to disengage from it as best we can.

Where Do We Go From Here you ask? The thread titled ‘Getting the Word Out’ started by Hoi Polloi is where we go from here. Now that we can demonstrate lying is a tool used against us we can spread the word out in many different ways directing people to Clues Forum to educate them on HOW lying is used against us giving people a reason to disengage from the disingenuous military media complex.
Kham
Member
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:30 am

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Postby Anyhoo on Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:46 pm

I am a new member of the forum. Allow me to tell you a little of myself. I have been researching 9-11 for over ten years, since at least 2006, attempting to understand it. I have been frustrated and confused and gone in circles countless times because of the huge amount of disinformation and misinformation posted in the 9-11 Truth Community, especially the Planes vs No Planes Debate. After a certain point, I became convinced that the 9-11 official story was completely false, but beyond that I did not know the truth. When you are given many versions of the truth and they all sound very reasonable and they all point in different directions, what do you do? Most people just give up trying to figure it out. I have certainly done that multiple times in my journey to try to understand the 9-11 event. Recently I lost my job as a software developer and, not having any distractions to pull my attention away from it, I decided to dive into the 9-11 mystery pool one more time to try to glean the truth from the confusing mass of information about it. This is at least my fourth attempt to understand it, but not having any distractions, I could go deeper into it than I ever had before to understand it at an intuitive level, not just an absorption of information level. I had seen 'September Clues' at least once before in my journey, but its information got drowned out by all the other information I was seeing. There was nothing that made it any more compelling or believable to me, so its message was lost to me. In fact, I can say that I never really comprehended the message of 'September Clues' because I was overwhelmed with information and could not connect the dots. Well, this time I watched it again but with comprehension, and I also connected it with other events such as the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, which I had determined was a completely fictional event by the MSM and the Government and portrayed as real news. I guess I should thank them for doing such a horrible job with the Sandy Hook school shooting event for helping me comprehend the real message of 'September Clues', which I had never been able to fully wrap my head around. To fully understand 9-11 is to abandon your entire world view about your notion of reality, and most people are unable to do that. It is the hugeness of that lie that makes it so easy to believe, because the common man cannot even conceive that such monumental deceit is even possible. But I get it now, and its really very simple to understand just difficult to accept because of the scope of it. I feel like I am waking up inside of a bizarre episode of the Twilight Zone, but unfortunately this is no television series and is real. What do I do and Where do I go and who do I turn to for help when I discover the world I thought I lived in does not exist? This knowledge about 9-11 being a hoax has opened my eyes and I feel like I am being reborn in this knowledge. I want to fight this. I want to expose the lies to the whole world. I want to do everything in my power to bring down the lying "Machine". That is my story and that is my driving motivation now, not just to help wake others up but to take the fight directly to the enemy and make them choke on their own lies.
Anyhoo
Banned
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:32 pm

PreviousNext

Return to HOW TO REGISTER at CLUESFORUM - and other tips

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest