PHIL JAYHAN - still roaming about

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

"A tapir (/ˈteɪpər/ or tə-peer) is a large herbivorous mammal, similar in shape to a pig, with a short, prehensile snout. The New World species seem to be headed toward extinction as the advance of civilization destroys their environment and as native people hunt them, sometimes just for sport."

Dear forum members & readers - and animal lovers,

if you have ever worried about the fate of tapirs - an endangered species threatened with extinction - worry no more: thankfully, it appears that some charitable billionaires have taken the issue of their receding habitat at heart - sometimes even hosting them in their own mansions for weeks at a time :

Phil Jayhan's 2004 tribute to tapir-lover/saver DEBORAH SIMON:
http://letsrollforums.com/many-thanks-d ... -t832.html

So WHO - you may ask - is this wealthy & charitable benefactor, Deborah Simon?
Let's start from this old information provided by 9/11 researcher "Poseidon":

"Poseidon" wrote (at 9/11forum.org.uk )- on June 13, 2006 :
"Following the expose of Deborah S Simon as the link between the billionaire Zionist perpetrators of 9/11 and disinformation agents such as Tom Flocco, Karl Schwarz and Phil Jayhan, the crooked cabal have been attempting to regroup with an alternative team of shills. These rather more articulate propagandists operate under names such as Richard Andrew Grove, Eric Andrew Blair and 8thEstate; their task is to carry on the work of Flocco and Co in distracting truth seekers with false 9/11 news and conspiracy theories." (...)
Read more : http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewto ... 2b216#9722
Naturally, such a shocking rumor linking Phil Jayhan to Deborah Simon and the 9/11 perpetrators themselves was bound to be, sooner or later, submitted to Jayhan - so as to give him a fair chance to defend himself from such horrid accusations...

Here's what a Let's Roll forum member managed to post (before being promptly banned) - on September 28, 2006:
IknowWATuDIDlastSEPTEMBER wrote:
"Here is why Jayhan is a disinfo plant. Jayhan, along with other phony truth seekers, all seem to have one common link....DEBORAH SIMON.

The Simon family includes two Deborahs. Deborah J Simon is the daughter of Melvin Simon and Vice President of Simon Properties. The shills handler, Deborah S Simon, is the daughter of Gerald Cox, a former Captain of Naval Intelligence, and married Jeffrey who was one of the sons of the Simon family. Jeffrey died, evidently of a drug overdose, in the Eighties. Deborah S Simon is still in close contact with Diane Meyer Simon, who married Herbert Simon in 1981. Herbert, 71, is ranked 346= with $1.0 billion in the Forbes 400 (Richest Americans); Melvin, 78, is ranked 93= with $2.5 billion.

Melvin Simon is a business partner of Larry Silverstein and Frank Lowy, who acquired the World Trade Center - and made sure the insurance did not exclude terrorism - a mere six weeks before the 9/11 attacks." (...)

Read more: http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php? ... ostcount=6
So what does Jayhan reply to that? Nothing. He just bans the guy.

Now, if all the above information regarding Deborah Simon were entirely false / made up out of thin air - one would have reasonably expected Phil Jayhan to have at least stated so - before booting the 'offending' forum member into oblivion. But no.

Four days later, on that very same thread, another Let's Roll member ("Moskito") flies by - and submits to Jayhan this simple question :
Moskito wrote: (2 Oct 2006 , 08:04 AM)

"What is your connection to Deborah Simon?"

http://letsrollforums.com/zionist-conne ... 995p2.html
Here are the three ...ehrm... "answers" by Phil Jayhan - in quick succession (*clock ticking*) :
Phil Jayhan wrote: "ANSWER 1": (2 Oct 2006 , 08:19 AM)
I am a friend of hers, why? Something wrong with that? Enquiring minds wanna know! ;) cheers- phil.
I did look at the info he gives, and it is total crap! I don't work for the CIA moron!

"ANSWER 2" :: (2 Oct 2006 , 08:40 AM)
"I'll tell you what. I am in no mood for any bullshit from some little nameless, faceless moron.
And I want a full apology or I am going to simply ban you. You have 5 minutes to comply.
cheers-phil
I'll be damned if I am going to take shit from YOU on MY forum!"

"ANSWER 3" : (2 Oct 2006 , 08:52 AM)
"I gave you 11 minutes. Times up!
Banned!
cheers-
phil
See how that works? Get in my face and be a dick to me on my forums, and what did you expect?"

http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php? ... stcount=16

So be warned, folks: don't be a dick to Jayhan. Answer to his orders - FAST ! - or else get lost. He'll give you max 11 minutes! <_<

As rumors have it, Deborah Simon also financed the making of the blockbuster "9/11 truther movie" Loosechange. If those rumors are / or not, just rumors - maybe we could ask Jayhan about it - since he clearly doesn't deny being a close friend of Debbie?

In any case, try and picture this line-up: the three tapirs - Dylan Avery, Phil Jayhan and Richard Andrew Grove - ALL fed by the multi-billionaire Simon family (and Larry Silverstein's business partners)? Would make sense, wouldn't it?

To be sure, Phil Jayhan actively promoted the phony "Loosechange truther movie" - as mentioned by Dylan Avery here:
Dylan Avery wrote:"In April 2005, after a financial boost from Phil Jayhan of Letsroll911.org, a 1,000 DVD pressing of the original Loose Change was released on the internet, mostly on a whim."
http://www.communitycurrency.org/LCFC.html
Phil Jayhan also promoted the infamous "POD theory" - which Dave von Kleist (another gatekeeping clown) used in his phony truther movie " IN PLANE SIGHT". This was all about a supposed "military ordnance device attached underneath Flight 175 which would have fired a missile to facilitate its penetration into WTC2". Of course, the "POD" theory was meant to reinforce the false notion that the Hezarkhani "amateur video" was real and legit. Here's Phil Jayhan complaining that Dave Von Kleist ought to have made a 'sizeable donation' to him - for his "POD discovery": http://letsrollforums.com/vonkleist-and-pod-t12780.html

Dave Von Kleist showing the "POD" :

Phil Jayhan also promoted the phony "truther" movie by Sophia Shafquat (aka Sofia Smallstorm) - "9/11 MYSTERIES". That gatekeeping movie focused on reinforcing the all-important myth that people were trapped in the Twin Towers - and died: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jk09KxoVUU

Today, Phil Jayhan's main "9/11 research efforts" appear to be focused on discrediting yours truly - and our Cluesforum research. Here is a thread he started in 2012. With over 70.000 views, it is now one of the most viewed threads of his Let's Troll forums. I registered on their forum a long time ago and have done my best to respond to their many questions about myself (as if my 9/11 investigations don't speak for themselves) in a patient and gracious manner. I think it is about time that Phil Jayhan registers on this forum and answers to MY questions. Will you, Phil?
hoi.polloi

Re: PHIL JAYHAN - still roaming about

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Well, Si, look at it this way. Maybe Deborah likes tapirs better than she likes people. To be fair, this is a common trait of many folks. The 'animals are superior by nature of being more natural' philosophy — whatever that means. And it's good that we have people like her guarding the habitats of tapirs, perhaps. As long as it's balanced with a protection of native peoples' ways of life and it isn't an excuse to do a land grab for the whole aboriginal's area with one swift environmental move.

But perhaps she should stick to tapirs instead of herding her pseudo-scientists and personal flatterers, when it comes to arguably serious topics like 9/11. Is this "game over", for Phil?

It's slightly confusing that your first name is Simon and that family's last name is Simon and that you happen to be at cross purposes. You are a single Simon that represents truth and the "Silverstein-Lowry-Simon family gang" represents a conspiracy of military lies and media apologists (the military's cover-up of their Psychological Operations/Public Relations division which monitors and corrals all the major and much of the minor media).

I am not like the extreme paranoids who don't believe in coincidences. But sometimes, just sometimes, I must joke that we are all part of a much larger simulation beyond all human control, which is meant strictly to make fun of our plight in this world. Simon vs. Simons about the future of Simulations. Sigh. But we cannot as reasonable people dwell too long on our species' own artistry (or lack thereof) of the facts, since it distracts from the incredible factual revelation here.

Jayhan must simply explain the connection. Just as you have clearly laid out your apparent connection to the vaguely tangible problem of "the bin Ladens", which hasn't been identified as a culprit by anyone but the very FBI/CIA media who probably agreed with the bin Ladens to use their son as a scapegoat, and people must take your story as it stands or not; Jayhan needs to sort out his connection to the tangible problem of the Silverstein-Simon military cover-up crew, which has been identified as such, and that explanation must stand or fall on its own merits. So far, you are the true man in this situation, Simon, by giving your story for people to check out on their own, once it was shown to be a possible problem. Phil looks, by comparison, like a coward if he cannot trust people to use their judgment on the full details of the military connection, as he knows them.

Just supposing he is guilty and does not offer any explanation? Is it such a huge surprise that these are the people behind a watered-down attempt to copy/mimic CluesForum, while distracting the topic of "total media control" with all the petty dramas within that are used for that purpose? Of course, it makes so much sense, now.

Not that we didn't already intuitively know it was all the same attitude as the Ace Baker/Judy Wood, "Loose Change" and "Pump it Out" crews attempting to discredit any realization that nobody died on 9/11 before it happens. We could easily guess that such an idea, an idea of "no inordinately special deaths on 9/11" prevents people from recognizing how staggeringly large the simulation is, how much it has pervaded and perverted our modern political understandings. It prevents people from seeing how much power and control the military-guided media has on our senses if we question the horror, death and action-adventure stories we are told about the event by those power-greedy powers. In short, if we question their drama, on too high a level, we are called "crazy" or "insensitive".

More like de-sensitized. To manipulative bullshit.

One issue that arises now, in my mind, is that people who do wake up to all this will become extremely cynical and jaded about people in general. We must recognize that this level of manipulation and chicanery is not the normal behavior of every day people. This is a wealthy, perverted and corrupted criminal element cavorting with the top military brass and social scientists that advise on public (and anti-public) policy. It is perhaps arguable that the nature of the positions, as artificially created by the State, are what corrupt (and would corrupt) anybody at all who takes such unassailably powerful positions. In which case, we may wonder, is there a better way for us as a species to organize our society? Better people for those positions? Better ways of finding them and vetting them for tendencies to corrupt?

It seems all talk of change inevitably becomes accused of being the intended change in the first place. This is a catch-22 whereby if you offer no change, the most powerfully corrupt win and it's called an intended (and evil) New World Order. But if we propose a change or possible alternative or a peaceful revolution of some kind, our fear of the unknown, our fear of being manipulated and our trauma from having to deal with such heavy topics causes us to immediately brand all proposals as the intended (evil) New World Order as well. Some default to ancient prophecy as if it were a better guess than what we have now.

Perhaps if we all just paused and realized for a moment that if each of us was offered the power to manipulate the whole world creating an entirely different one, and each of them with the name New World Order, we would also realize that this is a massive lie and it's out of the hands of all but the most technologically powerful. It is times like these I realize nobody is "in control" and what we are really dealing with here is a kind of global anarchy peppered by gangs of organized people with increasingly disparate technological superiority that says little good about their true spiritual worth. It doesn't look good. It looks like the future will be one form of genocide after another unless we can get this "under control" as a species.

But then, another way of looking at it is that nature dictates her own genocides one after the other. Do not all our attempts to stem this or take control of it make us become the disaster itself? And we can boil down our struggle for truth to something as petty as our social desire to seek some form of immortality for our family, as small or large as we imagine it to be?
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

So, it's been three days since Simon's clever "Tapir Treatise" was posted, and the most we get in response is Hoi's sincere and poignant essay on "plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose"?

Well, if this tapir-taunting can't prompt Mr. Jayhan's registering here at CF... whatever could?

(Perhaps an impassioned, personal request to do so from D.Duck or Ozzie?) :blink:

Simon, I suspect you're still more than a bit irritated over Phil's attempt to tar your feathers with the ol' Bin Laden brush, and therefore your digging up what appears to be evidence of Phil's 2006, "kindness-of-strangers" Manhattan weekend with a fabulously wealthy, perp-connected Zio-babe does rate an impressively high mark on the tit-for-tat scale.

But does it really prove he's one of THEM? Or that his forum is actually bankrolled by THEM?

I think not.

Not yet, anyway.

So keep digging.

Yes, I'm just as curious about Phil's personal history, motivations and finances as I have been about yours.

And I thank you once again for your candid responses to my questions in the past.

But so far, neither one of you has convinced me that the other is consciously working for the dark side.

Nevertheless, keep digging.

And I'm sure Phil will too.
simonshack
Administrator

Dear Repententandy (aka Andy Tyme),

What if it turns out that Phil Jayhan - and his ol' pal, Dylan Avery of "Loosechange fame" (with their now 'dead', common benefactor Deborah S. Simon) - have tampered with ... the fake 9/11 imagery? This, in order to make a bogus, "smoking gun case" - clearly meant to uphold the all-important (for the perps) notion that the 9/11 imagery is real and legit - and that real planes crashed into the towers?

It so happens that I exposed Dylan Avery of doing just that - a long time ago. But, as we can see in these old Let's Roll articles HERE and HERE it emerges that Phil Jayhan was directly involved with that scam - and was actually an active / vigorous promoter of the same. See, at the time, Dylan and Jayhan were saying that some mysterious "flashes" could be seen in assorted clips featuring "Flight 175" and "FLIGHT11". These flashes were, supposedly, "damning proof" that missiles were fired by both planes just before impacting. The missile, they claimed, would have been fired from that 'mysterious appendage" which they - and that other clown Dave Von Kleist - called "the POD", a supposed 'miltary ordnance' attached underneath the plane ...

The problem is, NONE of the versions I had previously downloaded (or in my original DVD of the Naudet brothers' movie "9/11) of those same 'plane-impact' clips - featured ANY of those "mysterious flashes":

This animated gif, for instance, is featured in the above-linked Let's Roll pages (Naudet's "first strike"):

To be sure, this big / bright flash is absent in the original Naudet DVD movie "9/11" - but don't take my word for it: buy the DVD and check it for yourself. I am not going to make a gif from my own DVD - as naysayers will just say that I removed the flash myself.

Now, please note that - In the Let's Roll screenshot at the top of this thread - Phil Jayhan writes:
"She [Deborah S. Simon] took time of her busy schedule to make sure I got to ground zero many times, one of which I purchased the new photograph showing the Military ordinance tucked on the far wing, (...)"

Wow. How interesting. So Phil Jayhan went down to Ground Zero and purchased a 9/11 picture? This single sentence brings up a bunch of questions: WHAT picture did he buy? WHO sold it to him - and HOW MUCH did it cost him? Precisely WHERE did this transaction take place - well, somewhere around Ground Zero we must presume - and if so, WHY at Ground Zero - of all places ? Did he buy the pic from a street vendor? Or did he meet with Steven Rosenbaum / Evan Fairbanks / or Carmen Taylor? Inquiring folks would like to know. Because Phil Jayhan made A BIG FRIGGIN' DEAL about that "photograph that he purchased at ground Zero".
simonshack
Administrator

DEBORAH S. SIMON - umpteenth "9/11-truther-martyr"
Suspected handler of Phil Jayhan and Dylan Avery - dies a violent death

Regarding tapir-lover Deborah S. Simon (Phil Jayhan's and Dylan Avery's benefactor), here's how things stand: Phil has NOT denied that she was in fact the daughter of Gerald Cox, a former Captain of Naval Intelligence, and that she married Jeffrey - one of the heirs of the Simon family, a multi-billionaire real estate dynasty headed by Melvin and Herbert SIMON - longtime business associates of Larry Silverstein. Incidentally, Melvin also ran a Hollywood production company remembered for such films as Porky's, Love at First Bite, and Zorro, the Gay Blade.

Well, apparently Deborah S. Simon (the tapir / or exotic pig lover) was found dead in her house in Pigtown - on November 3, 2012, stabbed by her new black neighbor "Antonio Johnson". Here's the brief newspaper article reporting Debbie's tragic demise:
"Pigtown stabbing victim identified" (...)
"Baltimore police have identified a 55-year-old woman found stabbed inside her home in Pigtown (...) Deborah Simon was found by relatives inside a home in the 1200 block of Washington Blvd. on Monday afternoon, and police said she had been stabbed several times. Property was taken from the home, and detectives are exploring whether she might have known her attacker."

According to neighbor Erin Harty, Simon had moved to the home from around the corner, after a mid-August fire badly damaged her home in the 1400 block of S. Carey St. Harty said Simon was working at a nearby Royal Farms while going to school. "She was extremely friendly, and all the neighbors knew her well," Harty said. "She was extremely outgoing, and very political."

Simon was active in homeless outreach, Harty said, driving around the neighborhood to deliver peanut butter sandwiches, and once sought to run for Congress. She maintained an active political blog, posting up until Saturday.

http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2012-1 ... re-pigtown

Alright, so here's the alleged killer - "Antonio Johnson" (as reported by ABC News - on Nov 9, 2012):
Man charged in woman's stabbing death
Baltimore City Police have arrested and charged Antonio Johnson for his role in connection with the stabbing death of 55-year-old Deborah Simon.

Simon was found dead in her home by a family member on [Monday] November 5 in the 1200 block of Washington Boulevard.

Officers initially responded to the home for reports of an unconscious individual, but found Simon with multiple stab wounds. At this time, police have not release a motive in the killing.
http://www.abc2news.com/news/region/bal ... z2DMj56qrq
So, let's see: that ABC article says that Debbie was found dead in her home on Monday November 5, 2012.

Yet, this other TV news outlet (WBALTV11) says she was found with stab wounds - but died a few hours later:
Man arrested in woman's stabbing death

BALTIMORE —City police said they have arrested a man in connection with the fatal stabbing of a woman Monday in southwest Baltimore.

Antonio Johnson, 52, was arrested Thursday. Police have not yet said what he's being charged with.

Detectives said the victim, Deborah Simon, 55, was found with several stab wounds Monday afternoon inside a home in the 1200 block of Washington Boulevard. She died a few hours later. (???)

Investigators said property was taken from Simon's home, so they originally thought burglary may have been a motive; however, police have not said yet if they still believe that is the case.

The reason behind Johnson's arrest is still unclear.
http://www.wbaltv.com/news/maryland/bal ... h/17340834
Hmmm...so what's it gonna be? Was she found dead - or did she die a few hours later that day (Monday Nov 5, 2012)? Well, let's forget that petty little detail, folks - because it gets weirder still... See, according to her funeral home obituary, Mrs Deborah S. Simon is supposed to have passed away on Saturday, November 3 !!! (i.e. two days before the alleged stabbing...)
Deborah S. Simon - age 55, passed away on November 3, 2012.

Born: Tue., Mar. 12, 1957
Died: Sat., Nov. 3, 2012
Deborah S. Simon's obituary page: http://www.parkviewfh.com/obits/obituary.php?id=224080
Who knows WTF is going on here - but ONE thing is for sure: Dylan Avery and Phil Jayhan have been closely associated with this bizarre DEBORAH S. SIMON character/ entity - for which the mainstream media can't even get the death-date right. This low-key disappearance of a woman supposedly linked to a multi-billionaire dynasty has all the hallmarks of a crude & classic CIA operation.

And last, but not least - check out what Phil Jayhan replied to me about Deborah Simon - when I confronted him with it:
Phil Jayhan wrote:"But let's say for the sake of argument that your right. That Deborah Simon is related by marriage to the billionaire Simon group? BTW, she's sort of kind of dead. Not sure if you knew that. But lets say she is who you say. So what Simon?"
http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php? ... tcount=464
She's "sort of kind of dead"? Is she DEAD, Phil - or is she just "sort of kind of dead"? ^_^

And have you ever mentioned the (alleged) 2012 assassination of Deborah Simon on your forum? If not - why?

Deborah S. Simon's Fecebook page: https://www.facebook.com/deborah.simon.56/photos

Phil Jayhan's "fan base": http://www.lies.com/wp/2004/07/30/ron-r ... r-on-bush/

I'm sorry folks - but I'm just going to say it - LOUD AND CLEAR:

PHIL JAYHAN AND DYLAN AVERY ARE NOW DEFINITIVELY EXPOSED AS "MAINSTREAM MEDIA OPERATIVES".
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:I'm sorry folks - but I'm just going to say it - LOUD AND CLEAR:

PHIL JAYHAN AND DYLAN AVERY ARE NOW DEFINITIVELY EXPOSED AS "MAINSTREAM MEDIA OPERATIVES".
... and repentantandy should repent of a number of sins: taking Jayhan seriously, equating Simon's postions/arguments with Jayhan's, and so on.
hoi.polloi

Sometimes I feel like every single thing you type is "bait" repentantandy. All you do is defend the most ugly behavior sometimes and claim it's not suspicious or worth distancing from. An investigation of this matter doesn't have to be forgiving of that kind of nonsense. We can personally try to be forgiving of it. But a forum dedicated to exposing the truth about the media hasn't much business tip-toeing around the professional associations of the most public opponents to the truth. Of course they are going to try to look a bit dog-eared and "forgivably kooky" if they want to resemble their own victims. That's what is so twisted about their job.
I wouldn't say I equate Simon's and Phil's positions on 9/11 or anything else -- other than a personal dedication to keeping a highly controversial web forum going in the face of relentless attacks from opponents and near-total ignoring by the mainstream media and the general public.
But what would you know what Phil's (or Simon's for that matter) personal dedication is? Have you met either of them? And even if you did, were you shrewd enough to notice any way they might be working you? You write your opinions like you're the creator of a soap opera you are trying to sell.

Phil wouldn't have an example of how to look like an oppressed forum if 911movement.org hadn't appeared first. Not that perps are so uncreative that they wouldn't just make something up to look legitimate. One thing we know they are practiced in is making themselves look like oppressed underdogs that rise to the top of a pile. And when you say "near total ignoring by the mainstream media" it suggests that they have had attention from the media. Is this true? It would be a case against them.
Phil may have taken some totally erroneous positions from time to time and fraternised with some very dubious characters over the years, but I have yet to encounter any credible, solid proof that he's a paid shill for the Zio-perps.
But what kind of "credible, solid proof" do you ever expect to find if you know they have already created such public figures as Alex Jones, Judy Wood, Ace Baker and so on? And why do you immediately assume the only paid shills are for Zio-perps, whatever that is? Do you mean Israel is the main opponent of truth? We have seen time and again their loyalties can be very well hidden, even if we know they basically come to a discussion to create disruptive media about so many subjects.

Do you believe those people are legitimately confused by Simon's most salient points?
hoi.polloi

bostonterrierowner wrote:they don't hide anything.
Great post, full of stuff to chew on. I would only add that they do actually hide some things — but it's because we share the same planet and there is only so much space we all occupy together under military guard and/or oppression. So they physically keep stuff in plain sight, and psychologically hide things from us so that we cannot see what is right in front of us. Hence, education. Misdirection. Et cetera.

I don't think the hoaxers playing a hypnotic trick on people exonerates them. It is just a pitiable fact that we are our own predator species.
simonshack
Administrator

repentantandy wrote: Dylan Avery, on the other hand, merits absolutely NO admiration or confidence from me at all. :angry:

LOOSE CHANGE / RIPPLE EFFECT / IN PLANE SITE
Phil Jayhan - Deborah Simon - and the "mysterious POD appendage"

Andy,

The thing is, Phil Jayhan and Deborah Simon were closely / actively involved, ever since day one, with Dylan Avery's "Loose Change" - arguably the most egregious 9/11 cointelpro-movie of them all - and I think this fact is nothing that Jayhan can possibly deny. As it is, the first edition of "Loosechange" relied heavily on the infamous "POD" (which Phil credited Deborah's eagle eyes to have detected):

As stated by "Firetown", one of Phil Jayhan's 'privileged' forum contributors: "(...) Mr. Phil Jayhan, original producer of the movie Loose Change and owner of the forum to which I will be restricting my conspiracy related posts from now on: LET'S ROLL FORUMS." http://www.firetown.com/2012/06/01/fire ... -theories/

Loose Change: 1st Edition (2005)
"The first edition, Loose Change, suggested that there was an unusual device (which the filmmakers refer to as a "pod") under the fuselage of the plane that struck the South Tower of the World Trade Center. The "pod" was presented as evidence that the planes involved in the attack were replaced with remote-controlled drones. Another film 911: In Plane Site [by Dave Von Kleist} delves into the topic of the commercial airlines being military airlines with "pods".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loose_Change_(film_series)
Now, guess WHO first diffused Loose Change on TV across the USA. Yes, you guessed it... FOX TV ! (quote from above-linked Wiki page):

"Release and reception: In North America it aired on Fox TV affiliates, but received further screenings internationally."

It is a documentable fact that Jayhan and Deborah Simon were, at the very least, vigorous promoters of the original Loose Change movie release (2005). How that "damning conspiracy movie" managed, within months, to be aired on FOX TV affiliates is anyone's guess. In other words, HOW exactly did Avery and Jayhan go about attracting FOX TV's attention to their 'home-made / grassroot / fringe conspiracy-movie'? :huh:

Could "LOOSE CHANGE" possibly have been commissioned / financed by FOX TV ? Would you call me "crazy" for suggesting such a thing ?

Image< Phil Jayhan in his rustic raccoon-damage restoration office(?)

Later on, the "POD" was also featured in two other cointelpro CON-spiracy movies by Dave Von Kleist - "IN PLANE SITE" and "911 RIPPLE EFFECT". In fact, Jayhan is personally featured in the latter - alongside certified gate-keeping clowns the likes of Willie "Boom" Rodriguez, Kevin Barrett, Jim Fetzer (and, of course, Dave Von Kleist himself). The lesser-known "9/11 RIPPLE EFFECT" also heavily featured the ubiquitous "POD" - which certainly qualifies as one of the most egregious red herrings of the 9/11 imagery debates. Here's Phil Jayhan explaining how he and Deborah Simon went down to Ground Zero to purchase "all the pictures they could find... from street vendors at Ground Zero..." You've gotta love Phil's investigating ways - as we picture him chasing "damning pictures of 9/11" down at the Ground Zero street markets... :rolleyes: :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... oufc#t=493
"Looking for more video evidence, you know, right at Ground Zero, Deb Simon and I went down to new York City one day and...ah...buying all the pictures from street vendors we could find..."
Interestingly (or bizarrely) enough, in the end credits of the "9/11 RIPPLE EFFECT", Phil Jayhan appears to be listed as a "FOOTAGE contributor" to the movie - alongside imagery sources such as TIME IMAGES, FEMA, NASA and the US DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE...

In any event, it is a fact that the "POD" managed to become the central talking point in all of three blatant cointelpro CON-spiracy movies. Next (within months) and true to form - Jayhan-the-brawler stirred up ( utterly infantile & phony) rabid feuds with both Dylan Avery AND Dave Von Kleist, accusing them both of usurping his...uh... 'all-important' discovery of the "damning POD" - and calling them 'thankless / traitorous / asswipes', or something very much along those lines - well, I think you get the drift. Jayhan-the-betrayed now lamented on his forum how he had felt deeply & unfairly cheated by Avery & Von Kleist - whom he claimed to have stolen his pet '9/11 smoking gun' (i.e. the "POD" discovery - which Jayhan credited to Deborah Simon's eagle eyes)...

To be sure, Jayhan used to have high regards for Deborah Simon's 9/11 truth efforts :
LetsRoll911.org thanks her for all her efforts and everything she has done. She is a literal Army of one, gaining converts on a daily basis to the 911 movement. She is a workhorse for the movement, and I just wanted to take the time and thank her publically [sic] for her sacrifice in all of this (...)"

Well, here's what Jayhan has to say about 'sacrificial Debbie' TODAY. Debbie, he now claims, was no 9/11 researcher: :(
"Deb Simon was not a researcher nor was she a whistle-blower." (Phil Jayhan, Oct 2014)

How sad. Poor Debbie. As you may know, Debbie was reportedly stabbed - and died (on Nov 3 or/and Nov 5 2012) - but her widely publicized (in all of three movies) 'contribution' to the 9/11 truth search ("the POD") is now dismissed (?), belittled (?), demeaned (?) by Jayhan himself...

As it is, Deborah Simon's 'unclear demise' (as in, WHEN exactly did she ACTUALLY die?) is a carbon copy of the 'unclear demises' of several other '9/11 truthers' - such as 'Dan Wallace', 'Michael Zebuhr' and 'Barry Jennings'. In fact, the four of them share the very same question raised by the conflicting reports of Deb Simon's "death", namely: on WHICH exact day did they ACTUALLY expire?

DAN WALLACE:
"One thing I noticed while visiting his page was, according to myspace, Dan's last log in was January 30, 2007, which is odd, because he was found dead during the morning hours of the 29th. There could be a reasonable explanation for this, though. It's possible that a member of his family, or a friend had access to his myspace password and logged in to his account for whatever reason."
(...) "I checked the page again and the last log in was Feb 3rd. I'm guessing it's a family member. Probably nothing to be concerned about."
http://breakfornews.com/forum/posting.p ... 47bb74a673

"There can be any sort of reason why Wallace was made disappear": http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p2362934

MICHAEL ZEBUHR:
"Contradictions galore. Did Zebuhr die on Sunday, Monday, or Saturday?"
http://michaelzebuhr.blogspot.it/

BARRY JENNINGS:
"The utter ineptness, sloppiness and lack of coordination of the 9/11 hoaxers is quite a blessing for us researchers. Their continuous, asinine cock ups make it often laughably easy to expose their deceitful games. This time, their '"whistleblower witness Barry Jennings" who allegedly "died in mysterious circumstances" was actually inserted in the SSDI as : Deceased on Sept. 10, 2008. His gravestone prefers the more preposterous date of Sept 11, 2008. While Metapedia - supposedly a serious source of information - goes with a third, uh, hypothesis : August 19, 2008."
http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=1542070#p1542070

DEBORAH SIMON
"(...) there is something very fishy with the Simon death; she is blogging heavily: see how many posts she puts up on November 3 2012, yet this is the day the funeral home puts up the date of death. She was found by relatives on Monday afternoon, that is to say November 5 2012.
http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php? ... ostcount=6

It looks like no one knows WHEN EXACTLY these supposed "9/11 martyrs" showed up at Heaven's door. Funny, innit? In any case, Deborah Simon's "uncertain date of death" appears to be a hallmark of the various alleged "truthers & whistleblowers" who get "mysteriously whacked" - a ploy clearly designed to instill anguish / terror amongst honest / independent researchers. It is nothing but an extension of the emotionally-charged "vicsim" ploy - which has served the 9/11 perps quite nicely to this day - and it appears that Phil Jayhan plays along with these 'pre-packaged' / boringly rehashed cointelpro schemes. In any case, Jayhan's own antics of late (dodging any questions regarding Debbie in crass & clumsy fashion) are more than telling - and rather amusing, if you ask me!
simonshack
Administrator

"DEBORAH SIMON = PAULA HATIN-ST.AMOUR" ?

Apparently, Deborah Simon was an animal-lover who was into greyhound adoption / rescuing:
http://www.parkviewfh.com/obits/obituary.php?id=224080

Now, Phil Jayhan's apparent partner in his raccoon-restoration business is the colorfully-named Paula Hatin-St.Amour:
http://www.mayhemrestoration.com/#!abou ... tion/c20r9

As I image-googled her name, I ran into a series of greyhound pictures - so I clicked on them to see why googling "Paula Hatin-St.Amour" brought up these greyhound pictures. Imagine my surprise when I found that Paula Hatin-St.Amour is also into greyhound adoption:
Image <<Could these be the same two dogs as in the below photo?
"My son and I had been volunteering with Greyhound adoption groups since the 90's and started with N.G.A. when they first arrived at the location they are at now. (...)"
Paula Hatin-St.Amour

http://www.northerngreyhoundadoptions.o ... php?did=57
Hmm... Is Jayhan trying to pass off his partner Paula as his "ol-friend-in-9/11-truth-arms Deborah Simon", a lady reportedly murdered back in November 2012 (at some uncertain date) ? Nah, this might all be purely coincidental happenstance... what a tinfoil-hat-conspiracy-nutcase I am ! :P

( On his forum, Paul Jayhan posted the below/left picture to illustrate the 'Deborah Simon' who allegedly "discovered the POD" - see post above) :

I am sure that Phil Jayhan can clear all this up for me. After all, I'm only asking questions. Isn't that what research is all about?
lux

Unread post by lux »

What's the difference between greyhound "adoption" and just getting a greyhound? Or, is "adoption" the hip phrase now for "buying a dog"?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Paula Hatin-St.Amour (imanillusion) I'm an Illusion
http://s62.photobucket.com/user/imanillusion/profile/
----
"My thoughts and prayers for Rodney, his family, and his friends.

Respectfully,
Paula Hatin-St.Amour"

*** Posted by Paula Hatin-St.Amour on 2009-11-16 ***

http://www.9-11heroes.us/v/Rodney_Dickens.php
It appears that ole' "Dog-Face" is an Obituary groupie. Real or not, I don't know! It made several posts on fake victim "Rodney Dickens" at Legacy.

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/thesta ... wPz2l.dpbs

Paula Hatin-St.Amour, St. Albans, Vermont

----

I don't know what this is, but the obit' reads like the usual crap.

"A devoted father and husband, Tom loved playing with his kids and X-Box. Committed to the USMC and a strong desire to serve his country, he was planning on enlisting before the end of this year."

http://www.minorfh.com/Obituaries/Text/ ... iii/136365
simonshack
Administrator

brianv wrote: "My thoughts and prayers for Rodney, his family, and his friends.

Respectfully,
Paula Hatin-St.Amour"

*** Posted by Paula Hatin-St.Amour on 2009-11-16 *** http://www.9-11heroes.us/v/Rodney_Dickens.php
Huh? So Phil Jayhan's partner knew someone who supposedly died on 9/11 - on "Flight 77" ? :huh:
Image< She knew this "11-year-old Rodney Dickens" entity?

WHY oh WHY has Phil never mentioned this? Or is this just a namesake case, i.e. a different / unrelated lady named "Paula Hatin St.Amour"? :rolleyes:

To be sure, Paula Hatin St.Amour has posted as many as six tributes in the "Rodney Dickens" Legacy obituary page:
http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/thesta ... wPz2l.dpbs

And here's the Let's Troll administrator "DR FUBAR" actually mentioning "Rodney Dickens" on Phil's own forum:
http://letsrollforums.com/showpost.php? ... ostcount=5

Phil? Would you mind responding to this over on your forum?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Nice catch on the date Si, I missed that! 2009-11-16. The clowns were certainly clowning with the name too : ROD-ney DICK-ens. I bet his junior-school classmates had a giggle every time his name was called. And thanks for cleaning up my post.
simonshack
Administrator

Brian,

Interestingly, "imaillusion" is also a most prolific poster over at Findagrave.com:

"15 MURDER VICTIMS - A Virtual Cemetery - created by imaillusion" : http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... vcid=71965

Irving Paul HATIN tribute (created by "imaillusion"): http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... d=32397408