We'll Do It Live, Jeff C, Max Resistance, YT Community

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
simonshack
Administrator

Re: We'll Do It Live, Jeff C, Max Resistance, YT Community

Unread post by simonshack »

MORE OF THE SAME OLD SAME OLD

I thought it would probably be good if I shared my humble personal opinion about the recent "drama" and "raging feuds" between a number of Youtube 'Truther Channels' (for lack of a better term) - were it only to show that I have indeed paid some attention to the whole hubbub - and that I'm not going to pretend it has nothing to do with our forum and our efforts to expose (among other things) the rampant TV image fakery. Of course it has. That hyper-inflated TAIPEI-TRANSASIA 'infighting' episode among truthseekers - and obvious trolls (what with its 9/11 connotations and memes, "planecrash / "CGI" / "staged drills") stinks of classic and wholly predictable 'divide-and-conquer' antics whipped up by the Nutwork.

So, allow me to bluntly ask : WHAT'S NEW?

What's new with the fact that discussions about Image Fakery in The News has become, by far, the most shill-infested area of the wider psyop / truth research being performed by growing numbers of independent, critical minds ? Has Cluesforum not been the target of countless attacks over the years - due to our diligent exposure of the continuous use of fake imagery in the news media? To be sure, such cointelpro attacks are to be FULLY expected on the part of this world's rogue "intelligence agencies"- since just about ALL of the major media / military hoaxes of our times have been pulled off with the use of FAKE IMAGERY: the NUKE hoax, the NASA Hoaxes, the TERROR hoaxes - etc, etc (you name it!). Yes, ALL of the afore-mentioned hoaxes - and many more - have relied primarily on "Hollywood-aided skullduggery" (or, if you will, "visual mind-programming") sold to the public.

It stands to reason - and shouldn't surprise anyone - that people who have started using their eyes and brains to expose the fact that FAKE IMAGERY IS SOLD TO US ON TV AS REALITY - will be the PRIME targets of the cointelpro spooks appointed by the fakers themselves, whose main objective is - of course - to infiltrate our 'ranks' in order to try and deligimate / discredit our findings.

Their old & tiresome tactics / MO ( Modus Operandi) always remain the very same old same - and can be summed up as follows:

1: Befriend and gain the respect of REAL & HONEST TRUTH SEEKERS by first producing some supportive research and videos.
2: At some stage, totally flip-flop ('turncoat') and start launching vitriolic denigration-campaigns against the same.
3: Lastly, as you get exposed as a cointelpro clown, accuse all REAL & HONEST TRUTH SEEKERS of being cointelpros - and start behaving like a complete fool / madman - lashing out sinister accusations so as to sow as much strife and insider-fighting as possible while, at the same time, discouraging / putting off outsiders to even look into honest truthseeking circles.

That's just the way it goes - and has always gone.

And just to remind you :
TaipeiPlaneCrash_24.PNG
TaipeiPlaneCrash_24.PNG (2.3 MiB) Viewed 11279 times
No legit videos captured by any camera will produce such artifacts. Period.
Cobra Commander

Unread post by Cobra Commander »

*Update*

This YouTube war is over. Free Radio Revolution and Max Malone started buying YouTube subs and views from Taiwan back in June. They also have very shady connections.

I have the link to the video, but this is a research forum. I was attacked by these people daily. Every day I was in a new video by Jeff C (Derek) and his crew, and I'm relieved. I sort of know how Simon and Hoi feel when attacked by these people now.
Cobra Commander

Re: TAIPEI river plane crash

Here's my newest Transasia video. If you are at work, you might want to mute the music... NSFW

again,NSFW

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrteZw2ljU8

I know exactly where they got their source images for this, and probably for most of the airplane scenes. I will reveal all this in my third episode about Sim City, Taiwan.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

CC, I’m not sure why you think it must be a different “angle” of the same bogus scene when it only appears to be a wider version — the background building missing from similar images seems more pertinent.

However, whatever you wish to demonstrate will always have more credibility if presented without annoying soundtracks, typos and distracting references to insult-trading personal feuds with opposing Youtube clowns. Not exactly an objective analysis, is it?

All that does is promote them, compromise the research and taint your motives — especially since I thought you had realized why reacting to shill bait is only playing their game (e.g. here & here). I really don’t appreciate this forum being associated with that kind of nonsense.

I frankly don’t give a rat's rectum what any YT goons believe or claim, because anyone capable of seeing through them and interested enough in real research can obviously find us here. The fact that the 3rd-person feud-promoter who attacked this forum (for daring to question his peculiar behavior patterns) is now one of your fanboys should also be a sign. <_<
Cobra Commander

Maat wrote:CC, I’m not sure why you think it must be a different “angle” of the same bogus scene when it only appears to be a wider version — the background building missing from similar images seems more pertinent.

However, whatever you wish to demonstrate will always have more credibility if presented without annoying soundtracks, typos and distracting references to insult-trading personal feuds with opposing Youtube clowns. Not exactly an objective analysis, is it?

All that does is promote them, compromise the research and taint your motives — especially since I thought you had realized why reacting to shill bait is only playing their game. I really don’t appreciate this forum being associated with that kind of nonsense.

I frankly don’t give a rat's rectum what any YT goons believe or claim, because anyone capable of seeing through them and interested enough in real research can obviously find us here. The fact that the 3rd-person feud-promoter who attacked this forum (for daring to question his peculiar behavior patterns) is now one of your fanboys should also be a sign. <_<
Maat,

The street line not lining up in the 2 photos, and the different location of the utility pole is a dead give away that the photo is not a widescreen shot. As property claims adjuster that takes photos of structures for a living, I know that is an impossibility to perfectly lock together 2 separate photos of the structure from even the slightest difference degree of an angle, especially locking together a gable roof.

As for realizing and reacting to shill bait... I started to understand their chess game, and didn't want them to make this forum their playground. I went to their playground instead after figuring out how to beat them at their game of chess. At the same time, I've opened a few eyes that were saying just the plane was CGI, and have new people questioning the whole event instead of one scene. It is hard to find your way here even if you are aware of the deception. Sometimes people need to be shown the light since it can be difficult to find in all the darkness.

I fixed my typos in my second Tranasia video. My first one was rushed, and straightened that out the second time around. I do not feel that any of them were insult videos. I just pointed out that all these people were all connected, and media fakery should be shown to the world even at the alternative media level. There was a method to using Immortal Technique as a soundtrack. He woke me to media fakery a long time ago, plus the opening sample is from The Network.

The 3rd person you spoke of is a good person, whom doesn't speak that way if you actually talk to them. I like his research, especially on Transasia, and if I'm judged for liking his work... It won't be the first time. I've been called "Cult of Simon" for weeks now for enjoying Simon's work, and lost a best friend for saying that nobody died on 9/11.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

CC, of course they are faked photos, but you need to be much clearer about exactly what you are trying to demonstrate, like the moving utility pole etc., without gratuitous distractions that divert attention from it.

No, it’s not a bloody “chess game”, it only comes across as childish one-upmanship that you’ve been caught up in but apparently can’t/won’t let go of long enough to ‘get’ why it doesn’t help us, or anyone looking for serious analysis. When you include allegations of what you believe about other characters it only discredits you, the research and us by association.

If you “didn’t want them to make this forum their playground”, why name & ridicule them on videos you make referencing Clues? (You still have a typo in it anyway, “buiding”).

You “do not feel that any of them were insult videos”? Really? So what does this provocative crap have to do with credible research:

“Well, the mice took the cheese and sprung my trap! Hahaha!” ... “they didn’t figure I had the pic … ready to expose them!” — “[user name] aka [user name] (Queen Jeffie) did not expect this one. How much Influence did you receive for your freedom? ($$$)”

As for the rambling “3rd-person*feud-promoter, did you miss its 2 whacko hit videos on us a month ago? I suggest you catch up on how to sort the ‘shit from the clay’ by reading what actually triggered that self-exposure, i.e. Nonhocapito’s astute observations + my reply here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p2394099

*illeism

Ref http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a5 ... rson-1108/
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/new ... d=10882549