The PR of Secret Societies

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.

Re: The PR of Secret Societies

Unread postby kickstones on Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:19 pm

In regards 440 tuning pitch a quick google reveals many articles out there.

For example....

Musical Cult Control: The Rockefeller Foundation’s War on Consciousness Through the Impostion of A=440Hz Standard Tuning

by Leonard G. Horowitz, DMD, MA, MPH, DNM(hon.)
Published here: Friday, October 22, 2010 @ 5:43 AM

Abstract

This article details events in musical history that are central to understanding and treating modern psychopathology, social aggression, political corruption, genetic dysfunction, and cross-cultural degeneration of traditional values risking life on earth. This history concerns A=440Hz “standard tuning,” and the Rockefeller Foundation’s military commercialization of music. The monopolization of the music industry features this imposed frequency that is “herding” populations into greater aggression, psychosocial agitation, and emotional distress predisposing people to physical illnesses and financial impositions profiting the agents, agencies, and companies engaged in the monopoly. Alternatively, the most natural, instinctively attractive, A=444Hz (C5=528Hz) frequency that is most vividly displayed botanically has been suppressed. That is, the “good vibrations” that the plant kingdom obviously broadcasts in its greenish-yellow display, remedial to emotional distress, social aggression, and more, has been musically censored. Thus, a musical revolution is needed to advance world health and peace, and has already begun with musicians retuning their instruments to perform optimally, impact audiences beneficially, and restore integrity to the performing arts and sciences. Music makers are thus urged to communicate and debate these facts, condemn the militarization of music that has been secretly administered, and retune instruments and voices to frequencies most sustaining and healing.

https://battleofearth.wordpress.com/2010/10/22/musical-cult-control-the-rockefeller-foundation%E2%80%99s-war-on-consciousness-through-the-imposition-of-a44ohz-standard-tuning/

The link to the main article doesn't work on the site above, here's a direct link to the article that does...

http://medicalveritas.org/musical-cult-control/

Introduction

Contrary to popular opinion, the most powerful “hard” science influencing society, politics, and economics is behavioral science. This generally neglected fact enables advertising agencies, social engineers, marketing firms, and the persuasive media, to direct people, like cattle, most profitably.

A flock of sheep, for example, according to the Merck Veterinary Manual, responds synchronously to stimuli, such as approaching dogs or humans, due to a special set of nerve cells that fire electrically causing the release of stress hormones associated with the flight response and herd behavior. Malcolm Gladwell’s, The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference, cites social examples of the small levels or percentages of a total population required to act, “at which the momentum for change becomes unstoppable” for the entire social network.

There have been many unexplained “mass hysteria” episodes recorded besides the War of the Worlds fright that was broadcast by CBS Radio and narrated by Orson Welles, on October 30, 1938. Bartholomew called a related public health crisis, “Occupational Mass Psychogenic Illness” in Transcultural Psychiatry. Wessely added the warning that this bizarre herd behavior impacting health and well-being reflects poorly on our mass mindset inspired by the terroristic media. He wrote:

“[I]t is easy to lose sight of the dynamic, protean [varied] nature of mass sociogenic illness and its historical and transcultural manifestations, which mirror popular social and cultural preoccupations that define each era and reflect unique social beliefs about the nature of the world.

The Rockefeller Foundation and Military Music

..........Academically directed by grants provided by the Rockefeller Foundation, in concert with the US Navy and National Defense Research Council according to the foundation’s archives, acoustic energy researchers, including Harold Burris-Meyer, an audio engineer and drama instructor at New Jersey’s Stevens Institute of Technology, were commissioned.........
kickstones

Unread postby ICfreely on Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:01 am

Nice work, kickstones. A friend of mine in Vegas introduced me to the concept of "music therapy" late last year. He was born into a "mob family" and has lived an interesting life to say the least. He's a DJ/producer and we grew up on gangsta' rap, heavy metal, EDM and all that. Now he's formed a foundation to provide a 12 week music course to at risk youth in Clark County; teaching them how to write, produce and distribute their own songs (completely bypassing the record labels in the process). He told me that, based on what kind of track he lays, he can control the vibe/theme of the artist's lyrics. Keeps telling me, "Music is medicine."

The damage the music industry's been inflicting on society is not lost on me but the info you posted here is news to me. Very interesting stuff. Thanks for that.
ICfreely

Unread postby kickstones on Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:14 am

ICfreely » January 15th, 2019, 4:01 am wrote:
The damage the music industry's been inflicting on society is not lost on me .

Or a few other folk.

Jailhouse Roc: The FACTS About Hip Hop and Prison for Profit

..........My tirade was about marketing. It was about media powers seeking out the biggest pretend criminal kingpins they can find, (many of whom who shamelessly adopt the names of actual real life criminal kingpins like 50 Cent and Rick Ross), and exalting them as the poster children for a culture. It was about an art form reduced to product placement, the selling of a lifestyle, and ultimately, a huge ad for imprisonment.

This is not my opinion.

Corrections Corporation of AmericaLast year Corrections Corporation of America (CCA), the biggest name in the private prison industry, contacted 48 states offering to buy their prisons. One stipulation of eligibility for the deal was particularly bizarre: “an assurance by the agency partner that the agency has sufficient inmate population to maintain a minimum 90% occupancy rate over the term of the contract.

What kind of legitimate and ethical measures could possibly be taken to ensure the maintenance of a 90% prison occupancy rate?.......

...........Yasiin Bey (formerly Mos Def) put it best; “‘hip-hop” is just shorthand for ‘black people.'” Before our eyes and ears, a “web of business relationships that now defines America’s media and culture” has one particular business raking in billions of dollars while another defines the culture of a specific demographic as criminal. Both business are owned by the same people. Mainstream media continue to endorse hip-hop that glorifies criminality (most notably drug trafficking and violence), and private prison interests, long since proven to value profits over human rights, usher in inmates of color to meet capacity quotas. The same people disproportionately incarcerated when exposed to the criminal justice system are at every turn inundated with media normalizing incarceration to the point that wherever there is mainstream hip-hop music, reference to imprisonment as an ordinary, even expected, component of life is sure to follow.

Conspiracy theorists get a lot of flak for daring entertain the notion that people will do evil things for money. Historical atrocities like slavery and the Holocaust are universally acknowledged, yet simultaneously adopted is the contradictory position that there can’t possibly be any human beings around intelligent enough and immoral enough to perpetrate such things. Even in the midst of the Europe-wide beef that was actually horse-meat fiasco, and the release of real-life nightmare documenting films like “Sunshine and Oranges,” there is an abundance of people content to believe that the only conspiracies that ever exist are those that have successfully been exposed.

The link between mass media and the prison industrial complex, however, is part of a very different type of conversation.

The information in this article was not difficult to find; it is all public.

This is not a conspiracy. This is a fact.

http://hiphopandpolitics.com/2013/04/24 ... or-profit/
kickstones

Unread postby ICfreely on Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:32 am

Rap music originally started out as a way to vocalize the strife of disenfranchised African Americans. It was a grass roots social/intellectual movement with uplifting messages. In the mid to late 80's industry big wigs decided to co-opt and subvert that movement with the new advent of gangsta' rap. I remember reading a "conspiracy" article about it a few years back. Can't seem to find it.

Anyway, saggin' (wearing one's pants very low) originated from faggin' (prisoners who wear their pants low as a sign of their homosexuality). And all the talk of "bitches & hoe's" and denigrating women in general was deliberately promoted in order to damage traditional male/female relationships and the family unit.

With regards to America's private prison industry; it's interesting that "the land of the free and home of the brave" (5% of the world's population) is home to 25% of the world's prison population. Moreover, Americans consume more psychotropic medications than the rest of the world combined. This isn't a knock on Americans in any way whatsoever. Most Americans that I've been fortunate enough to know are genuinely good people. The devolution of society isn't just an American phenomenon. It's happening all over the world in varying degrees of intensity.
ICfreely

Unread postby ICfreely on Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:24 am

I managed to find the article.

Music Industry Confession

The Secret Meeting that Changed Rap Music and Destroyed a Generation

We love a good conspiracy theory. But even the ones that ring true can’t always be trusted. But then again, our entire global history is rife with real conspiracies, not just theories.

Wax Poetics, along with many other good people in the music and publishing industry, received this email today from an anonymous source claiming to be a former insider. We have chosen to post this for our audience to read, but we neither support nor argue against the claims of Mr. “John Smith.”

Hello,

After more than 20 years, I’ve finally decided to tell the world what I witnessed in 1991, which I believe was one of the biggest turning point in popular music, and ultimately American society. I have struggled for a long time weighing the pros and cons of making this story public as I was reluctant to implicate the individuals who were present that day. So I’ve simply decided to leave out names and all the details that may risk my personal well being and that of those who were, like me, dragged into something they weren’t ready for.

Between the late 80’s and early 90’s, I was what you may call a “decision maker” with one of the more established company in the music industry. I came from Europe in the early 80’s and quickly established myself in the business. The industry was different back then. Since technology and media weren’t accessible to people like they are today, the industry had more control over the public and had the means to influence them anyway it wanted...
The meeting was held at a private residence on the outskirts of Los Angeles. I remember about 25 to 30 people being there, most of them familiar faces. Speaking to those I knew, we joked about the theme of the meeting as many of us did not care for rap music and failed to see the purpose of being invited to a private gathering to discuss its future. Among the attendees was a small group of unfamiliar faces who stayed to themselves and made no attempt to socialize beyond their circle. Based on their behavior and formal appearances, they didn’t seem to be in our industry....
…He explained that the companies we work for had invested millions into the building of privately owned prisons and that our positions of influence in the music industry would actually impact the profitability of these investments. I remember many of us in the group immediately looking at each other in confusion. At the time, I didn’t know what a private prison was but I wasn’t the only one. Sure enough, someone asked what these prisons were and what any of this had to do with us. We were told that these prisons were built by privately owned companies who received funding from the government based on the number of inmates. The more inmates, the more money the government would pay these prisons. It was also made clear to us that since these prisons are privately owned, as they become publicly traded, we’d be able to buy shares. Most of us were taken back by this. Again, a couple of people asked what this had to do with us. At this point, my industry colleague who had first opened the meeting took the floor again and answered our questions. He told us that since our employers had become silent investors in this prison business, it was now in their interest to make sure that these prisons remained filled. Our job would be to help make this happen by marketing music which promotes criminal behavior, rap being the music of choice. He assured us that this would be a great situation for us because rap music was becoming an increasingly profitable market for our companies, and as employee, we’d also be able to buy personal stocks in these prisons. Immediately, silence came over the room. You could have heard a pin drop. I remember looking around to make sure I wasn’t dreaming and saw half of the people with dropped jaws…

…As the months passed, rap music had definitely changed direction. I was never a fan of it but even I could tell the difference. Rap acts that talked about politics or harmless fun were quickly fading away as gangster rap started dominating the airwaves. Only a few months had passed since the meeting but I suspect that the ideas presented that day had been successfully implemented. It was as if the order has been given to all major label executives. The music was climbing the charts and most companies when more than happy to capitalize on it. Each one was churning out their very own gangster rap acts on an assembly line. Everyone bought into it, consumers included. Violence and drug use became a central theme in most rap music. I spoke to a few of my peers in the industry to get their opinions on the new trend but was told repeatedly that it was all about supply and demand. Sadly many of them even expressed that the music reinforced their prejudice of minorities.

http://www.waxpoetics.com/blog/news/music-industry-confession/
ICfreely

Previous

Return to General World Affairs