Introducing the TYCHOS

Simon Shack's (Tycho Brahe-inspired) geoaxial binary system. Discuss the book and website for the most accurate configuration of our solar system ever devised - which soundly puts to rest the geometrically impossible Copernican-Keplerian model.

Re: Introducing the TYCHOS

Postby simonshack on July 2nd, 2018, 8:49 am

PianoRacer wrote:

Diameter does not equal distance, I agree with that. However - how else do you explain the fact that when planets go backwards, they get bigger? Are they literally growing?

Either they are growing, getting closer, or some third alternative that I have never observed. Given the continuity of the data - it seems obvious that they are getting closer. Unless I have a specific model that I am attached to and thus am resistant to this concept... hmm...

In the TYCHOS, the Sun's two moons (Mercury and Venus) transit closest to Earth whenever they "go backwards" (i.e. when they appear to 'retrograde') - and will therefore naturally appear bigger than usual as viewed from Earth :

(See how Venus and Mercury produce those "teardrop loops"- even though they both just circle around the Sun):
The Tychosium 2D Planetarium (activate the 'Progressive' trace function)

Mars will appear much bigger whenever it retrogrades (as it transits in so-called "opposition") - due to a combination of two concurring factors:

A - Mars then transits closest to Earth (between 56.6 and 101 Mkm depending on what stage it's at in its 16-year cycle)
B - since Mars is then "in opposition", the Sun will be shining 'head on' at its surface (thus maximizing its apparent size & shine)

The "P-Type" planets (a.k.a. our 'outer planets', from Jupiter to Pluto) will appear slightly larger & brighter when retrograding - due to the above-mentioned factor B.
"In practice, however, Jupiter orbits much further out in the solar system than the Earth – at an average distance from the Sun of 5.20 times that of the Earth, and so its angular size does not vary much as it cycles between opposition and solar conjunction."
https://in-the-sky.org/news.php?id=20180509_12_100
simonshack
Administrator

Postby patrix on July 2nd, 2018, 9:31 am

Dear Cluesforumers,

Interesting discussion. I agree with Observer and PianoRacer that we should be suspicious about official data because “here be dragons”. Just as the imagery of 9/11 show problems with the official story, it may be fabricated data with the intention to send skeptics down the wrong alley.

But if we take a step back, I think we can agree that Simon in his book, a masterpiece supported by numerous independently verifiable data, shows that the Copernican model is geometrically impossible. And what any good scientist like Simon does when he finds a hypothesis/model to be false, is to set up a more likely one and test the evidence against that.

The Nutwork can only control so much of the people, communication and information. Every astronomer/historian can’t be “in on it” even though they are of course tightly groomed to never question the true faith – Copernicus.

The formulation of Simon's TYCHOS model is very sound. He shapes it by investigating historical astronomers works like Brahe and Samanta, and by looking at the latest data regarding binary stars. The proportions of Sirius, our closest star system that can be observed in detail, and or own Solar system are identical. And all observable systems appears to be binary with a similar configuration. This is an exceptionally strong case of deductive reasoning and a mountain of other observations support it. Forgive me for bringing it up, but this is similar to the Flat Earth vs Globe Earth. By investigating history (albeit with the suspicion it may be falsified) and by concluding that the Moon and planets are spheres. Deduction then gives us the hypothesis that Earth is also a sphere and rational observations and experiments support that hypothesis.

The Copernican model on the other hand, has no sound basis in its formulation other than the Sun being the biggest object in our system and that the so-called inner planets - Mercury and Venus, orbit around it. It did not make any sense in the first place and we have yet to find another system with a similar configuration. It can be regarded as a Flat Earth hoax that was successful. And forgive me for being cynical, but given time they may very well convince the world of the Flat Earth model as well unless the reasonable people of this world wake up. Simon has managed to awaken some of us now, but one man can only do so much.
patrix

Postby hoi.polloi on July 4th, 2018, 10:18 pm

Furthermore, it's not true that stars just do a small circle.

The "tiny circles" described by the Copernican system could very well be because they "account" for trochoidal movement of stars (as we see with Vega and others tracked over several years) by "resetting" the loop-de-loops each year claiming they don't know why they have to do so.

The "tiny circles" the stars are doing each year, in the TYCHOS, are related to the loops done by our frame of reference during a person's yearly path on Earth's rotating surface as it moves along the PVP.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby PianoRacer on July 10th, 2018, 9:19 am

In the rare case that anyone is interested, I put the graphs that I've been referencing out on the interwebs:

http://planetgraphs.info

Feedback welcome.
PianoRacer

Postby Skinnylegsandall on July 14th, 2018, 10:47 pm

How do you explain this phenomena?
Happening in 5 days claiming revolving around sun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p10hTryZ5Fw
Skinnylegsandall

Postby hoi.polloi on July 16th, 2018, 2:15 am

Please elaborate the claim you are talking about, in text. Do you mean "all planets on one side of the Sun"?
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Previous

Return to The TYCHOS model