Introducing the TYCHOS

Simon Shack's (Tycho Brahe-inspired) geoaxial binary system. Discuss the book and website for the most accurate configuration of our solar system ever devised - which soundly puts to rest the geometrically impossible Copernican-Keplerian model.

Re: Introducing the TYCHOS

Postby hoi.polloi on Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:18 pm

Furthermore, it's not true that stars just do a small circle.

The "tiny circles" described by the Copernican system could very well be because they "account" for trochoidal movement of stars (as we see with Vega and others tracked over several years) by "resetting" the loop-de-loops each year claiming they don't know why they have to do so.

The "tiny circles" the stars are doing each year, in the TYCHOS, are related to the loops done by our frame of reference during a person's yearly path on Earth's rotating surface as it moves along the PVP.
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby PianoRacer on Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:19 am

In the rare case that anyone is interested, I put the graphs that I've been referencing out on the interwebs:

http://planetgraphs.info

Feedback welcome.
PianoRacer
Administrator

Postby Skinnylegsandall on Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:47 pm

How do you explain this phenomena?
Happening in 5 days claiming revolving around sun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p10hTryZ5Fw
Skinnylegsandall

Postby hoi.polloi on Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:15 am

Please elaborate the claim you are talking about, in text. Do you mean "all planets on one side of the Sun"?
hoi.polloi
Administrator

Postby simonshack on Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:26 am

A delicious humble pie ^_^

I'm quite happy to eat some (tasty) humble pie regarding this latest realization of mine: Earth's PVP orbit is not, after all, tilted at about 23 degrees in relation to the Sun's orbit (as of my original Tychos configuration). Instead, Earth itself is.

The reason why I'm happy will soon be clear. For a long while, I had tried to find some reliable historical information regarding the observed secular precession of our Southern polar stars. Astronomy literature offered plentiful material concerning the precession of our Northern pole stars - but precious little about the Southern ones (specifically, the rotational direction in which they were observed to precess). As I finally found what I was looking for, it dawned upon me that Earth had to be tilted at 23 degrees - yet not in the "fixed" manner proposed by the heliocentric / Copernican model. I must admit it took me many days (as Hoi and Kham can testify, as we discussed it vividly over brunches & dinners) to wrap my head around the issue and to figure out exactly how to solve it! Ultimately though, not only was the solution disarmingly simple but, to my immense delight, it also simplifies the entire Tychos model's geometry - since it does away with the only awkward or, if you will, 'inelegant' feature of my original model : the PVP orbit's obliquity.

And yes, this also means that our member Seneca (who rightly argued with me last month, via several personal e-mails, the equivalence of the 23-degree tilt) was right all along. So, many respectful hat tips to you, dear Seneca! This has led me to revise the relevant sections in my book (see the revamped chapter 12) and to make a couple of new graphics (see below) to illustrate this wonderful development of the Tychos' geometry.

038_NEW_AxialTilt_ofEarth_01.jpg

TYCHOS_Paths_of_Earth_&_Sun_01.jpg

As 'luck' has it, this development has no disruptive bearings on the TYCHOS' core principles - but simply makes the model even simpler! :)
simonshack
Administrator

Postby anonjedi2 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:25 am

Simon,

I thought you might like to see this video posted by John le Bon where he gives you a bit of a hat tip and props. The video examines the possibility that Tycho Brahe never existed. le Bon did have some nice things to say about you and your work early in the video.

Cheers.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdC41C5qJvs
anonjedi2

Previous

Return to The TYCHOS model