Vacancies for Crisis Actors

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.

Vacancies for Crisis Actors

Postby nonhocapito on September 5th, 2018, 12:56 pm

I guess it could be useful to collect these, if you ever happen to run into one.
Of all dates:
2018-09-05 17_53_01-Work - ROLE PLAYER ACTOR - Camp Atterbury, IN - Indeed.com.png

From https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Human-Domain ... 98a3&vjs=3

Human Domain Solution seems to be quite a dedicated company: http://www.humandomainsolutions.us/
"Disabled-veteran small business"
Their "about"/"who we are" pages though, are strangely lacking any faces or names. This is not what usually happen with a small company. Yet a bunch of strange codes. Virginia-based.
nonhocapito
Administrator

Re: Vacancies for Crisis Actors

Postby Anyhoo on September 11th, 2018, 8:42 pm

It would be very good to collect these and to try to match them up to later events that are presented on television as Real News instead of Drills. In that they case they could be used as direct evidence of Establishment collusion to stage fake events as Real news. Of course, in America we are a very familiar with fake events, from 9-11 to Sandy Hook Elementary to probably every other so-called "Real" school shooting presented on the MSM. As someone who has seen all the way through this, I think it reeks to high heaven that our own Governments would deceive us so. Governments deserve to fall for doing such things but as long as the bad guys are in control of all the major institutions, nothing will change. Jews and their minions are at the heart of all such deceptions and I live to expose them and their lies. Oh, and by the way, in the previous sentence I just said what Simon Shack refuses to say. I love him for exposing the 9-11 hoax but I hate that he made the choice not to expose the whole truth about it. Politcal correctness and Truth mix about as well as Oil and Water. They don't.
Anyhoo

Re: Vacancies for Crisis Actors

Postby simonshack on September 11th, 2018, 10:21 pm

Anyhoo » September 11th, 2018, 7:42 pm wrote:Oh, and by the way, in the previous sentence I just said what Simon Shack refuses to say. I love him for exposing the 9-11 hoax but I hate that he made the choice not to expose the whole truth about it. Politcal correctness and Truth mix about as well as Oil and Water. They don't.

Anyhoo, let me tell you something :

If you just search this forum for (for instance) "Kenneth Feinberg", "Steven Rosenbaum", "Howard Lutnick" and "Henry Kissinger", you will see that I have never refused to expose the antics of the jewish power-maniacs of this world. The thing is, countless non-jewish power maniacs are just as corrupt and despicable as the afore-mentioned individuals. I have never bowed to "political correctness" (a notion that I abhor) and will never do so.

You may also wish to check out the group of scientists who were behind the Great NUKE HOAX :
https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p ... 0#p2382470
simonshack
Administrator

Return to Local psyops - and minor media scams