Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

New Registrants Introduce Themselves
gitarrmannen

Re: Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Unread post by gitarrmannen »

simonshack wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:55 am *
Hejsan / hallo gitarrmannen,

Let me guess... I take it that you're Scandinavian, AND musician, AND truthseeker - like myself?

If so, we have a lot in common! :)

Velkommen 'ombord'.
Hej Simon!
You’re absolutely right on all parts. 👍
Lives in Sweden and playing music and seeking for truth, all at the same time!

Tack för välkomnandet!
freerangehuman

Unread post by freerangehuman »

Hello!

Thank you for accepting my request. I am from the great communist-wannabe country of Canada. Sad to see the direction my country is going in. It makes me sick quite honestly. My father raised me to be a "truther". My family's origins are Eastern european and I heard stories of WW2,the camps, and then also about communism. I think we live in a world of great deception and I also believe we live in a matrix-like reality. In other words, this is not base reality that we currently occupy in the time-space continuum. I enjoy reading the posts on here, have for sometime, and quite frankly I am blown away by the knowledge base in this community. Thanks again for letting me into this community and I hope to connect with you all.
Dani
Administrator

Unread post by Dani »

gitarrmannen, welcome to the forum. :) My apologies for not getting to you sooner. Things have been a bit crazy on my end so your patience is appreciated.
Dani
NickL68

Unread post by NickL68 »

Thanks for accepting my request.
Just like the line in Strawberry Fields....'Nothing is Real and Nothing to get hung about"

I no longer watch TV or listen to any meaningful Radio.
Music strictly on Spotify even with the great Mark Devlin's insight.

Since my eyes have been opened I can see,smell and taste mainstream media bullshit a mile off. It's the same as learning a foreign language.

Newspapers are nothing more than paid for propoganda.
Same with TV News Channels.

All sport is just bread and circuses for the Useless Eaters.

Not one major event is as it appears., from Wars, Kennedy's JF and RF, Space,Globe,, PeakOil,Climate,Dinosaurs,Terrorism, Covid-19, pretty much everything, ever.
Dani
Administrator

Unread post by Dani »

Ah yes. The world we live in is certainly flawed. Waking to all the bullshit is—liberating and saddening. I will go ahead and put you in the registered users group. :)
Dani
Patrik S

Unread post by Patrik S »

Hello,

My name is Patrik Solberger. I was born 1955, live in Uppsala, Sweden, and work as a lawyer principally in family law.

I found this website perhaps 3 years ago; I don’t remember how but it may have been through a recommendation somewhere on the internet when I tried to grasp 9/11. I was introduced to the mind blowing world of alternative history and news by one of my sons around 2014.

At the moment I’m looking for interesting writing on atomic bombs; my hypothesis is that they don’t exist.

I don’t know If I will be able to contribute to this forum but one never knows.

Thank you for letting me in.

Best regards,

Patrik
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Hello Patrik S,

You wrote:

"At the moment I’m looking for interesting writing on atomic bombs; my hypothesis is that they don’t exist."

That's a pretty sound hypothesis, if you ask me !

You may wish to start reading about it here - an old post of mine (2013) which briefly summarizes the NUKE HOAX (and the clowns behind this global scam):

"THE NUKE HOAX - a little historical background" : viewtopic.php?p=2382470#p2382470

Welcome to the forum.

Simon
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Welcome Patrik S. :)
joshualibrarian

Unread post by joshualibrarian »

Hello cluesforum Admins! I'm Joshua, live in California... Well, I originally found this place a couple years ago when I found the September Clues video, which I really appreciated... I have a rather large collection of 9/11 literature. Then recently I re-found it when I stumbled on the TYCHOS model, and am quite fascinated by that, have some points about it I'd like to discuss, so thought to come join the fun here. :)
simonshack
Administrator

Hi Joshua,

I'm assuming you're the same Joshua that e-mailed me a few questions regarding the TYCHOS a few weeks ago.

I will look forward for any more of your good questions and / or discussions - feel free to post them in any TYCHOS thread of your choice. :)

Welcome to the forum

Simon
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Hi Joshua,

I have placed you in the Registered Users group.

Welcome :)
Chris-Toffer

Unread post by Chris-Toffer »

Hi guys!

Im a 38 year male from sweden.
I have listened a lot to the swedish podcast Radio Cui Bono.
I have done a lot research about the 9/11 event and during the last two years i have digged a lot about the germ theory and found out that it is pseudoscience.
I have become more open-minded and i want to find out more and i was recomended to join this forum.
After all, they might have been lying about everything.
Im also very interested in the freemasonry and the founders of freemasonry.
Nospmas74

Unread post by Nospmas74 »

Hi,

I have been an avid fan of September Clues since watching it many years ago. I was a member of 911 Truth forum around 2008, which is where I found Clues.

I actually started to look at 911 after watching Loose Change. Obviously not long after having been on that forum I realised that he was only willing to accept and discuss a limited number of topics related to the events of that day.

No Plane Theory was something I was fascinated with as I remember seeing the footage on the news all the way from Australia and I thought it looked like a really bad special effect.

I studied many aspects from the missing planes, building destruction and also the fake victims (I started to look at that after looking into Sandy Hook).

It didn't take me long to realise that discussing these topics with friends got me the standard "That's just stupid." response.

I dropped off the radar for a long while and only just watched Clues again the other day and discovered this forum.

Thanks for having me,

Phil.
simonshack
Administrator

Welcome Chris-Toffer and Nospmas74 ! :)

I'll just grab this occasion to encourage all newcomers to the forum to report any problems you may encounter when posting. Apparently, we are currently having some technical issues concerning the posting functions. For instance, after having written a post and then clicking "submit", an error may occasionally occur which will 'zap' your post into cyberspace (i.e. your post will be lost)... :( However, on a second try it will usually work out fine (that's my experience anyway). So always make sure to copy your post in your memory buffer before clicking "submit" - so that you can paste it again for your second try.
J22

Unread post by J22 »

I woke up to deep conspiracies 6 years ago after experiencing the systemic evil of the medical system. I got introduced to Simon and September Clues by podcasts (Fakeologist, Hoax Busters...), I also listened to all Clues Cronicles.
My personal experience and my extensive research opened my eyes to an overlooked crime against humanity by the medical mafia, which for the last years I'm trying to expose. It's really to find an English speaking audience, I have a few articles in both English and German, which give new evidence that Nazis stayed in power after the Second World War and the Euthanasia program was continued.
Now it feels a little frustrating that no one of the Alternative Media (except one Youtube channel) would pick up on it and give me and my message a plattform or promote me in any way. I hope you guys at cluesforum will allow me to have my claims discussed.
My experience from Facebook is that "conspiracy theorists" are less open to it than people who are into Alternative Health, I hope some of the cluesforum members are willing to look into it.