Re: Introduce Yourself to the Administrators

Discussions related to both taboo and peculiar areas of research.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Re: What is Gravity?

Unread post by SacredCowSlayer »

Quift » January 11th, 2019, 8:35 am wrote:Given how any serious discussion on gravity has to involve Ken Wheelers grating voice and mannerism, I will share this life-changing tip.

change the playback speed to 0.75.

This is like reaching Gnosis, it has to be experienced first hand to know the difference.
Dear Quift,

I will be changing your membership to “registered user” today. But first I wanted to kindly ask you to please explain the above post with some context (when you re-post it), and use a bit more care so that our readers will understand what you are talking about.

I couldn’t tell what you meant by “change the playback speed to 0.75.”

Welcome :) ,
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

SacredCowSlayer » January 11th, 2019, 5:52 pm wrote:

Dear SCS,

On the lower bar of any Youtube video there's a "settings" button where you can toggle the audio playback speed from 0.25X to 1.5X. Check it out! :)
What Quift meant was that by lowering the audio speed to 0.75 when listening to Ken Wheeler, his fast talk will be a bit easier to comprehend... :P
Quift
Vetted and Denied

Unread post by Quift »

Not only easier, the lower pitch helps a lot with the tone as well.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

simonshack » January 11th, 2019, 12:08 pm wrote:
SacredCowSlayer » January 11th, 2019, 5:52 pm wrote:

Dear SCS,

On the lower bar of any Youtube video there's a "settings" button where you can toggle the audio playback speed from 0.25X to 1.5X. Check it out! :)
What Quift meant was that by lowering the audio speed to 0.75 when listening to Ken Wheeler, his fast talk will be a bit easier to comprehend... :P
Well Simon, that is fantastic information. Sometimes I can’t listen as fast as I can hear.
Much appreciated dear friend.

Okay- welcome aboard Quift.
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Quift » January 11th, 2019, 2:01 pm wrote:Not only easier, the lower pitch helps a lot with the tone as well.
Awesome- thanks for that.

Okay I have moved you to the “registered users” group.

Please be sure to post in the Introduction thread for the benefit of our members- before posting elsewhere.

Sincerely,
Quift
Vetted and Denied

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Quift »

[Admin Notice (SCS): Full membership status pending further review.]

Hi everyone,

I fell into the rabbit hole about 5 years ago when the bottom of the barrel of materialism fell off and left me bewildered in a world I no longer recognised. After burning through the initial resistance to have my old world view challenged I have now since about 2 years started the process of re-mapping the world into better models. I was lead to the Cluesforum from hearing an interview with Simon Shack on the Cui Bono Podcast and after looking into the model quickly I immediately saw and recognized the magnetic lines of force that define my current understanding of physics. Being able to finally put the nail in the coffin for such silly notions such as "gravity" and "relativity" and rely on a model that is not based upon the bending of and manipulation of Time (an illusion created by consciousness, and Space (by definition nothing, can not have properties).

With regards to 911, and other subjects. I am still trying to figure out WHY the powers that shouldn't be had to organise that gigantic magical ritual to celebrate that specific astrological alignment, but here we are. In a world run by mad wizards.

Professionally I work as an online media analyst, want to know who many people queried a certain topic, how many youtube comments mentioned a certain keyword or how many russian bots you need to steal an election? I'm your guy (correct answer, you need 800 bots that you have made yourself with russian meta-data to lower your oppositions credibility) .

It is a mad world. Let us have fun.
Quift
Vetted and Denied

Unread post by Quift »

I did a lengthy post on the general 911 numerology thread, that is no longer there. Despite having read it and edited it afterwards.

Is this normal?
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Quift » January 12th, 2019, 9:17 am wrote:I did a lengthy post on the general 911 numerology thread, that is no longer there. Despite having read it and edited it afterwards.

Is this normal?
Please see my post here.

Sincerely,
simonshack
Administrator

Quift » January 12th, 2019, 3:17 pm wrote:I did a lengthy post on the general 911 numerology thread, that is no longer there. Despite having read it and edited it afterwards.

Is this normal?
Dear Quift,

Your post was moved to the Derailing Room by SCS - and I must say that I kinda agree with that, although I think you are in good faith. The thing is, we don't really "do" much esoteric stuff here. However, let's talk about it here, shall we? Thanks for your kind comprehension.
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Dear Quift,

Welcome.

Esoterica is currently used by paid typists to conflate subjects and confuse readers so that finding truth and meaning in research is impossible. Clues Forum, as well as exposing lies, also grounds subjects to reality. It is the reality we are looking for. Who is using esoterica in what way to hide what facts. That would be helpful.

Take care,

Kham
Quift
Vetted and Denied

Unread post by Quift »

SacredCowSlayer » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:56 pm wrote:
Quift » January 12th, 2019, 9:17 am wrote:I did a lengthy post on the general 911 numerology thread, that is no longer there. Despite having read it and edited it afterwards.

Is this normal?
Please see my post here.

Sincerely,
All christians are of course not frothing, but many who engage in esoteric research are, seeing Belzebub behind every episode of Friends. The guy I linked has converted to Orthodox christianity I think recently, and I have nothing against christians in general. Nor those engaging in research. There is however the fact that much of conspiriana comes from an american evangelist/fundamentalist angle, which becomes tiresome if you are not part of that particular choir. (not to mention the fact that american fundementalism was a PsyOp to destroy the american worker's unions.

Then we can discuss the subject of esoterica at large.
The secret societies the most prominent perps were a part of, the freemasonic symbolism, liturgy, astrological alignments, and numerology all point that way, so the question has to be asked.
Why does the 911 event incorporate so many elements of magical ritual from the western esoteric tradition?

In the end, you boil down to the question "Was 911 a magical ritual?" And for me, and many other esotericists, the answer is an obvious yes. This was an act of Magic. (Esotericists use the definition "Changing consciousness in accordance to will", not "Wham! Fireball!").

This ties into the other large elephant in the room. WHY? Why go through all the trouble of creating this elaborate all permeating hoax? Why make this elaborate initiation ritual to start the new millenium? Why the constant use of astrological alignments (See the Vegas-paddock human sacrifice ritual under the Gaze of the Sphinx with the perfect alignment of the star Regulus, with the reigning King at the scene).
Kham
Admin

Unread post by Kham »

Quift,

Your post is still not building a cohesive argument for any specific point but still naming disparate esoterica. Seems like you are just repeating what anyone can find anywhere on the internet. Clues Forum is special because we talk about what can’t be found anywhere else. Besides the fact that all manner of propaganda is used against us to further empires agenda what point are you making that is new and enlightening?
SacredCowSlayer
Administrator

Quift,

I can’t say that your post above helped your case much. I’m going to wait until Simon and I get a chance to talk before making a decision.

Admins may of course continue to ask questions, and perhaps the exchanges (if any) will make a difference.

We shall see. . .
Quift
Vetted and Denied

Unread post by Quift »

Kham » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:59 am wrote:Quift,

Your post is still not building a cohesive argument for any specific point but still naming disparate esoterica. Seems like you are just repeating what anyone can find anywhere on the internet. Clues Forum is special because we talk about what can’t be found anywhere else. Besides the fact that all manner of propaganda is used against us to further empires agenda what point are you making that is new and enlightening?
You want verifiable esoteric insights that cannot be find elsewhere on the internet? That is a very tall order. I'm just trying to make the case that esoterica is an avenue worth pursuing. The ritual magic aspect of the event is for me apparent. I look at the event and I see a magical ritual. I linked some good source material in my original post that elaborate this point and go through several of the ritual aspects. We can discuss them in more detail if you want. My initial point though, is still quite simple. The esoteric is obviously a huge part of this event. To understand this event, this aspect needs to be adressed.

Further discussion would probably require a lot of diverse forays into astrology, astrotheology, metaphysics (Ken Wheeler is one of the best here), tarot, kabbalah, freemasonry and the teosophic society, with assorted PsyOps such as "New Age", Jonestown Massacre, and all the other signs of a "new world order religion" being launched.

The geocentric cosmology of Tycho and the 911 ritual do seem connected. And yes, this is a very weird area of research where discernment is truly difficult, with numerous false starts, and where "truth" becomes very hard to come by. But as I see it, that is no reason to stop, we just have to push forward using the same skills in discernment that we have built to this date.
simonshack
Administrator

Quift wrote: The geocentric cosmology of Tycho and the 911 ritual do seem connected. And yes, this is a very weird area of research (...)
:mellow: ?

Well, sorry Quift - but no thanks.